Welcome Nicko

Go down

Welcome Nicko

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:22 am

Smile  Are you the real Nicko or just another non speaking sock puppet.

Looking forward to your first post!

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome Nicko

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:07 pm

That's not a very nice welcome.  I thought this was a friendly forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Welcome Nicko , Old chap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Veritas wrote:That's not a very nice welcome.  I thought this was a friendly forum.
My apologies.

A little while back we an influx of new posters that never posted. I know for a fact that Sexy Mama didn't register here, you can check that out with Sassy.

Puriel and Phildidge are the same poster on another site, Puriel is Didge's new tag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Puriel wrote:Welcome Nicko , Old chap.
He's far right, wouldn't you agree?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Catman wrote:
Veritas wrote:That's not a very nice welcome.  I thought this was a friendly forum.
My apologies.

A little while back we an influx of new posters that never posted. I know for a fact that Sexy Mama didn't register here, you can check that out with Sassy.

Puriel and Phildidge are the same poster on another site, Puriel is Didge's new tag.

you are very much mistaken on the latter part of your post , so can we now keep it civil to new posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:54 pm

people can be far right, as long as the accept sensible debate (I know pig pig pig  might fly)

but we welcome new people, but please leave animosity from previous forums at the door

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:57 pm

veya_victaous wrote:people can be far right, as long as the accept sensible debate (I know pig pig pig  might fly)

but we welcome new people, but please leave animosity from previous forums at the door
Fair enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:09 pm

veya_victaous wrote:people can be far right, as long as the accept sensible debate (I know pig pig pig  might fly)

I was beginning to think from catmans replies and some of his Topics that this was going to be another site of leftwing extremist nutjobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Puriel wrote:

I was beginning to think from catmans replies and some of his Topics that this was going to be another site of leftwing extremist nutjobs.
Well the site that you frequent is mostly made up of racist and homophobic far right nutjobs, it makes a refreshing change, as far as i'm concerned, to be a member of a site where far right nutjobs are in the minority Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:37 pm

We are left leaning (not offically), but I for one welcome anyone that will be sensible and reasonable in the debate of their views.

And Welcome Nicko cheers cheers cheers cheers

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Well the site that you frequent is mostly made up of racist and homophobic far right nutjobs, it makes a refreshing change, as far as i'm concerned, to be a member of a site where far right nutjobs are in the minority Smile
 by you post I see it is not free of Left wing nutjobs either.clown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Perhaps you could point out which posts/ threads that i have made/posted which make me a Left wing nutjob and then you can explain why.

Many thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:25 pm

Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Perhaps you could point out which posts/ threads that i have made/posted which make me a Left wing nutjob and then you can explain why.

Many thanks.
 the obsessiveness of ridiculing anything that is remotely rightwing and the fact that you see homophobia in anything that contradicts your views.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:
Catman wrote:
Puriel wrote:

Many thanks.
 the obsessiveness of ridiculing anything that is remotely rightwing and the fact that you see homophobia in anything that contradicts your views.
Please show posts.

Many thanks.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:34 pm

Please stop fighting over nothing. Suspect Suspect Suspect  At least post a news article to debate geek  

No one has posted anything Here to warrant being called a homphob or a nutjob, please dont let the negativity from previous forums follow to this forum.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Please stop fighting over nothing. Suspect Suspect Suspect  At least post a news article to debate geek  

No one has posted anything Here to warrant being called a homphob or a nutjob, please dont let the negativity from previous forums follow to this forum.
Well i have posted news articles Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Hello Nicko hope you are well. How is cat? Wink

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:55 am

So....did anyone ever get to the bottom of what happened to Lord Lucan?

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:56 am

eddie wrote:So....did anyone ever get to the bottom of what happened to Lord Lucan?

Ooh, yeah! I've been wondering about that too, and also about who the hell Lord Lucan is!

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:16 pm

eddie wrote:So....did anyone ever get to the bottom of what happened to Lord Lucan?

Yep - but I'm not telling!
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum