Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:08 pm

We may know the party line but what if the candidate turns out to be a hateful bigot, does our vote give them the chance to advance their bigotry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:17 pm

You are such a boring sod, just about everyone I know supports Palestine, and so did all the people who voted for me, and they knew I supported it as well.

You'd bore the hind leg of a donkey given a chance, fuckwit.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:20 pm

so the six voters were happy you were a bigot, thank goodness you didn't get in...

other issues could be anti or pro abortion, does our vote validate what they stand for, should we not vote at all...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:32 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so the six voters were happy you were a bigot, thank goodness you didn't get in...

other issues could be anti or pro abortion, does our vote validate what they stand for, should we not vote at all...

Could you not make thinly veiled threads about other members here? It's childish.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23001
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:40 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so the six voters were happy you were a bigot, thank goodness you didn't get in...

other issues could be anti or pro abortion, does our vote validate what they stand for, should we not vote at all...

466 actually, and they knew exactly what I stood for, as a first time go from a standing start it was pretty good, got nearly half the amount the 1st one got. On a few weeks canvassing when I wasn't known before I wasn't expecting that many.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:45 am

466 voted for you , that's not many is it i guess people knew how racist you are and how hateful you are of Christians .
Were they all Muslims who voted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:58 am

The winner only got 900 you numpty, and my friend who had done most of the leg work got just over 500 and got in. You really don't have a clue about local politics. But then, you don't have a clue about much.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:00 am

Amazing how you are so big and brave now Ben isn't on

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:34 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:466 voted for you , that's not many is it i guess people knew how racist you are and how hateful you are of Christians .
Were they all Muslims who voted

maybe she rounded up all the pagans and cross dressers in the area...lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:35 am

this was actually a serious thread...

do we know enough about hat the people we vote in to poer really believe or stand for....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:41 pm

I don't think we do and sassy proves one thing that if she can be so racist and intolerant towards other faiths other than islam then she isn't to be trusted.

Is she married to that moron who pretended to be a pussy cat in big brother lol he loves islam

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:so the six voters were happy you were a bigot, thank goodness you didn't get in...

other issues could be anti or pro abortion, does our vote validate what they stand for, should we not vote at all...

Could you not make thinly veiled threads about other members here? It's childish.

Thank you ben. Some of the newer people may not realize that we have had this debate, and defrocked the tactic.

All you do folks, is elicit knowing nods from those in the know.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:20 pm

and none of the Christian threads do that, hat a surprise..lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:43 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:and none of the Christian threads do that, hat a surprise..lol

I like to think its a more civilized form of discussion.  I don't know what that says about Christian threads, because I rarely read them.  But if they do that, they simply haven't caught up.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20430
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:and none of the Christian threads do that, hat a surprise..lol

I like to think its a more civilized form of discussion.  I don't know what that says about Christian threads, because I rarely read them.  But if they do that, they simply haven't caught up.

I had a feeling your comment only works one way how very fair of you..... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:20 pm

What exactly are you hankering on about now?
I don't always see eye to eye with sassy and we've had our differences and fall-outs but what she did in her local area was actually pretty cool.
If and when I ever find the time I will do just that actually as I have rather a lot I'd like to see change.

So really, in answer to your question, you can't please all of the people all of the time so no, we can't always know every minute detail about the person we are voting for.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:25 pm

eddie wrote:What exactly are you hankering on about now?
I don't always see eye to eye with sassy and we've had our differences and fall-outs but what she did in her local area was actually pretty cool.
If and when I ever find the time I will do just that actually as I have rather a lot I'd like to see change.

So really, in answer to your question, you can't please all of the people all of the time so no, we can't always know every minute detail about the person we are voting for.


Ta.  You should give it a go, really interesting and actually rather educational about the local area.  As you have moved to a new one, it will teach you a lot about the area you have moved to, where it's strengths and weaknesses are and who holds the purse strings.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:30 pm

eddie wrote:What exactly are you hankering on about now?
I don't always see eye to eye with sassy and we've had our differences and fall-outs but what she did in her local area was actually pretty cool.
If and when I ever find the time I will do just that actually as I have rather a lot I'd like to see change.

So really, in answer to your question, you can't please all of the people all of the time so no, we can't always know every minute detail about the person we are voting for.


edd, that thing on your nose , wipe it before it stains, yeah the brown stuff.... Sad


Last edited by heavenlyfatheragain on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:35 pm

I don't think sassy should be representing anyone she is intolerant and her hatred towards Christians is just well hateful .

It is very commendable that someone will do what sassy did but she just isn't the right person to represent people with her attitude .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:38 pm

risingsun wrote:
eddie wrote:What exactly are you hankering on about now?
I don't always see eye to eye with sassy and we've had our differences and fall-outs but what she did in her local area was actually pretty cool.
If and when I ever find the time I will do just that actually as I have rather a lot I'd like to see change.

So really, in answer to your question, you can't please all of the people all of the time so no, we can't always know every minute detail about the person we are voting for.


Ta.  You should give it a go, really interesting and actually rather educational about the local area.  As you have moved to a new one, it will teach you a lot about the area you have moved to, where it's strengths and weaknesses are and who holds the purse strings.

Think I might in the near future.
I've always got involved with educational type things within schools and improving the area etc so I might give it a go.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
eddie wrote:What exactly are you hankering on about now?
I don't always see eye to eye with sassy and we've had our differences and fall-outs but what she did in her local area was actually pretty cool.
If and when I ever find the time I will do just that actually as I have rather a lot I'd like to see change.

So really, in answer to your question, you can't please all of the people all of the time so no, we can't always know every minute detail about the person we are voting for.


edd, that thing on your nose , ipe it before it stains, yeah the brown stuff.... Sad

Isn't it funny how I back what I believe and yet always get knocked for it?
I've backed you and bod befroe and will again if needs be. Will you then call me an arselicker?
Come in HF, I may be many things but that isn't one of them.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:41 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:

Ta.  You should give it a go, really interesting and actually rather educational about the local area.  As you have moved to a new one, it will teach you a lot about the area you have moved to, where it's strengths and weaknesses are and who holds the purse strings.

Think I might in the near future.
I've always got involved with educational type things within schools and improving the area etc so I might give it a go.

Good for you. Unless you decide to stand as an Independent, which will be quite hard as you haven't got any experience of it (I presume), you will need to join a political party if you haven't already and get yourself known in the area, then get them to nominate you. Good luck, find out when your local elections are, they are not all at the same time.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't think sassy should be representing anyone she is intolerant and her hatred towards Christians is just well hateful .

It is very commendable that someone will do what sassy did but she just isn't the right person to represent people with her attitude .

and jews, she hates jews, does she mention it on her blog on on her political ramble...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't think sassy should be representing anyone she is intolerant and her hatred towards Christians is just well hateful .

It is very commendable that someone will do what sassy did but she just isn't the right person to represent people with her attitude .

Yes it is commendable (will HF call you an arselicker too? Rolling Eyes )
I don't think sassy "hates" Christians - she'll correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure - but perhaps she sees a hypercritical qualify to SOME Christians.
She campaigns for Muslims but I'm sure she'd see there's a hypercritical qualify to them too.

You point out flaws within Islamic teachings yet I'd never say you "hated" Muslims Vod?


Last edited by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't think sassy should be representing anyone she is intolerant and her hatred towards Christians is just well hateful .

It is very commendable that someone will do what sassy did but she just isn't the right person to represent people with her attitude .

Yes it is commendable (will HF call you an arselicker too? Rolling Eyes )
I don't think sassy "hates" Christians - she'll correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure - but perhaps she sees a hypercritical qualify to SOME Christians.
She campaigns for Muslims but in sore shed see there's a hypercritical qualify to them too.

You point out flaws within Islamic teachings yet I'd never say you "hated" Muslims Vod?

of course she hates Christians she has shown she does and she hates jews too, again does this get mentioned on her blog or in her political statements....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 pm

eddie she does hate Christians and Jews just look at the many threads about them on here .

If she was really genuine it would show in here posts on here , all you see are hate threads and rants about Christians Jews and now Israel lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I don't think sassy should be representing anyone she is intolerant and her hatred towards Christians is just well hateful .

It is very commendable that someone will do what sassy did but she just isn't the right person to represent people with her attitude .

Yes it is commendable (will HF call you an arselicker too? Rolling Eyes )
I don't think sassy "hates" Christians - she'll correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure - but perhaps she sees a hypercritical qualify to SOME Christians.
She campaigns for Muslims but in sore shed see there's a hypercritical qualify to them too.

You point out flaws within Islamic teachings yet I'd never say you "hated" Muslims Vod?

I don't hate Christians, only those that profess to be Christians and yet are the most hateful people going.   I don't hate Jews, being partially one myself and having the utmost admiration for those they stand against Israel's terrorism.  I don't hate Israeli's, except those that think it wonderful to kill Palestinian children, and sit on hilltops watching and cheering as the bombs blow them up.  I have the utmost respect for the Israelis who disagree with it and have the courage to say so, because they get abuse heaped on them because of it and frequently receive death and rape threats.  Gideon Levy who has the courage to tell it like it is lives with death threats every day and it spat on in public.   I despise Muslims like ISIL who do the most disgusting things, and I loathe people like Assad, who is secular but barrel bombs and gases his people.

HF and Vod as normal have just come on here to cause as much trouble and mayhem and hatred as they possibly can.  That's not because they are Christian, because they are not, they show no signs of it.  It is because they are vile, hateful people, which is true of most of the people of all religions and none, who take delight in the suffering of others.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:56 pm

rubbish you have shown over and over again you hate Christians and Jews...

I just wonder what you say when you are peddling your political lies and they mention they are Christians or Jews...

two faced bigot...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:58 pm

You can read through every thread I have ever made, and I have never decried Christians or Jews. When I speak about Israel, I speak about the Israeli Government and the fanatic Zionist settlers. And Zionism is not Judism, the two are very different. But you wouldn't be able to get your head around that, you're simply not clever enough.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:rubbish you have shown over and over again you hate Christians and Jews...

I just wonder what you say when you are peddling your political lies and they mention they are Christians or Jews...

two faced bigot...

Well she's explained her position - which is as I thought anyway - and yet you still don't believe her.

At times I'll go against blacks or gays or Muslims or even sheep in wellies.
Doesn't mean I'm an "ist" or a hater of blacks, gays, Muslims, sheep or wellies.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 pm

risingsun wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yes it is commendable (will HF call you an arselicker too? Rolling Eyes )
I don't think sassy "hates" Christians - she'll correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure - but perhaps she sees a hypercritical qualify to SOME Christians.
She campaigns for Muslims but in sore shed see there's a hypercritical qualify to them too.

You point out flaws within Islamic teachings yet I'd never say you "hated" Muslims Vod?

I don't hate Christians, only those that profess to be Christians and yet are the most hateful people going.   I don't hate Jews, being partially one myself and having the utmost admiration for those they stand against Israel's terrorism.  I don't hate Israeli's, except those that think it wonderful to kill Palestinian children, and sit on hilltops watching and cheering as the bombs blow them up.  I have the utmost respect for the Israelis who disagree with it and have the courage to say so, because they get abuse heaped on them because of it and frequently receive death and rape threats.  Gideon Levy who has the courage to tell it like it is lives with death threats every day and it spat on in public.   I despise Muslims like ISIL who do the most disgusting things, and I loathe people like Assad, who is secular but barrel bombs and gases his people.

HF and Vod as normal have just come on here to cause as much trouble and mayhem and hatred as they possibly can.  That's not because they are Christian, because they are not, they show no signs of it.  It is because they are vile, hateful people, which is true of most of the people of all religions and none, who take delight in the suffering of others.

If you knocked on my door and asked me to vote for you wouldn't know who i am so how can you judge me , you don't know me apart from on forums and none of us are anything like on forums, you and me just didn't hit it off from the start on sky you jumped on my back straight away because i was Christian you then latched on to sm and then started the hate campaign against me and my husband . You managed to convice others to join your hate campaign and thats where all the trouble started .

I am a very caring person i do anything for anyone and so does my husband , i would say everyone on here even you sassy are very nice people in real life and not what we see on here . Forums get very heated because of differnt opinions but it doesn't mean our opinions are who we are it just means we debate very strongly what we believe . My husband doesn't believe homosexuality is normal , i don't care one bit i wouldn't persecute them and neither would my husband but he doesn't have to agree with it does he .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:05 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:rubbish you have shown over and over again you hate Christians and Jews...

I just wonder what you say when you are peddling your political lies and they mention they are Christians or Jews...

two faced bigot...

Well she's explained her position - which is as I thought anyway - and yet you still don't believe her.

At times I'll go against blacks or gays or Muslims or even sheep in wellies.
Doesn't mean I'm an "ist" or a hater of blacks, gays, Muslims, sheep or wellies.

so she explained her hate, oh well why didn't you say so that's fine, did she explain her hate to those who might be voting for her???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Look sassy says we are not Christians because we don't agree with everything she thinks we should. How does sassy think a Christian should be , how should a Muslim be because we are all human no matter what we believe and if people are pushed far enough they will explode how could they not , we have seen it time and again on forums people take so much then they just explode and if that means people of faith are not really Christian Muslim or whatever just becuase they lose their cool does that exclude athieists and durids too because we all are human and whatever we believe doesn't make us less of a beleiver just because we lose our cool .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:14 pm

I say you are not Christians, because the Christian people I know, who live by Christian principles, are some of the nicest people I know, because of the principles they live by. You on the other hand are two of the vilest, nastiest, most hateful, bigotted people I know, who love to cause pain to others.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:16 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Look sassy says we are not Christians because we don't agree with everything she thinks we should. How does sassy think a Christian should be , how should a Muslim be because we are all human no matter what we believe and if people are pushed far enough they will explode how could they not , we have seen it time and again on forums people take so much then they just explode and if that means people of faith are not really Christian Muslim or whatever just becuase they lose their cool does that exclude athieists and durids too because  we all are human and whatever we believe doesn't make us less of a beleiver just because we lose our cool .

You and your husband don't 'lose your cool'. You set out from the start to cause trouble and try and find people's weak spots so that you can attack them, hoping to upset them. Seen it time and time again. So you can say what you want, you are not, and never have been, Christians.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:17 pm

risingsun wrote:I say you are not Christians, because the Christian people I know, who live by Christian principles, are some of the nicest people I know, because of the principles they live by.   You on the other hand are two of the vilest, nastiest, most hateful, bigotted people I know, who love to cause pain to others.

There you go your not being fair , you don't know us you wouldn't know us from Adam, i happen to believe you're a decent person when not on this forum , but that's me because i know in reality forums do not represent the real person .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:20 pm

I happen to believe that you show exactly what you are on here, because it would never cross a real Christain's mind to say the things you do - ever.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:21 pm

so sassy is God now she knows who is Christian and who isn't , that's very bold for an unbeliever .

Anywa i don't need to prove to you or anyone what person i am , i know throughout the years i have had my fair share of being bullied on forums where you are sassy, you seem a bitter person and always expect people to bow down to you.

I still say that i have every belief that everyone on here are decent people even you and you just keep insulting me but i still dont accept you're a naturally nasty person , i think you're quite a nice person .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Look sassy says we are not Christians because we don't agree with everything she thinks we should. How does sassy think a Christian should be , how should a Muslim be because we are all human no matter what we believe and if people are pushed far enough they will explode how could they not , we have seen it time and again on forums people take so much then they just explode and if that means people of faith are not really Christian Muslim or whatever just becuase they lose their cool does that exclude athieists and durids too because  we all are human and whatever we believe doesn't make us less of a beleiver just because we lose our cool .

That's a fair enough point Vod

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:so sassy is God now she knows who is Christian and who isn't , that's very bold for an unbeliever .

Anywa i don't need to prove to you or anyone what person i am , i know throughout the years i have had my fair share of being bullied on forums where you are sassy, you seem a bitter person and always expect people to bow down to you.

I still say that i have every belief that everyone on here are decent people even you and you just keep insulting me but i still dont accept you're a naturally nasty person , i think you're quite a nice person .

she should stick with her pagan friends..lol

and stop being two faced and tell her voters what a hate full shite she really is.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by eddie on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:25 pm

risingsun wrote:I happen to believe that you show exactly what you are on here, because it would never cross a real Christain's mind to say the things you do - ever.

Vod has been really very supportive of me in the past and she and I have had our share of rows.
I don't hold onto grudges and neither does she, to be fair.

That's quite Christian.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:27 pm

It's not a fair point at all.  The greatest thing about real Christians is they live their lives trying to be kind to others.   I have never seen the slightest sign of that from HF or VOD, HF especially spends his time trying to make as much trouble for others as he can and being as unkind to them as possible, and VOD always joins him.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm

why should anyone be nice to a two faced gobshite like sassy...lol

she takes every opportunity to cause trouble then thinks she won't get answered...

perhaps more should know about her hate of Jews especially the voting public.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:31 pm

Fake Christian, showing no Christian values as normal. Nothing changes, total fake.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't think i have said anything to deliberatley hurt you on here sassy, in fact me and my husband openly apologized to you when we joined first time and you accepted that apology, I don't see debate as being hateful its just debate.
You seem accept apologies then go back on your acceptance when things don't go your way , you deliberatley post threads about Israel and about Christians just to get at us and others have noticed this.
I changed my profile picture ' i stand with Israel' and lo and behold up come the anti-Israel threads , i had my cross profile picture and the anti-Christian threads started to go up. You can't deny that sassy everyone sees it they just try to let it pass by to keep the peace.

You call me un-Christian because i support and stand with Israel and accuse me of supporting the death of Palestinian children from bombs from Israel, but that must also mean you support the bombing from Gaza and the fact they use their own innocent children as human shields and how about the deaths caused in Israel from the bombs from Palestine .

I took my fair share of grief on forums from you and others and i thought it was all in the past but you keep bringing it back up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:56 pm

Yep, I accepted that apology, and look what has happened since.   Sorry, your apologies now mean nothing to me because I both of you for what you are.    You have heard of actions speak louder than words, well in this case, your words on here are your actions, and I judge you accordingly.   Fake, pretend, never a Christian thought in your head, just a front to cover the evil in your heart. Your un-christianness has nothing to do with your support of Isreal, it has to do with your words over so many isssue that show the blackness of your heart.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:00 pm

risingsun wrote:Yep, I accepted that apology, and look what has happened since.   Sorry, your apologies now mean nothing to me because I both of you for what you are.    You have heard of actions speak louder than words, well in this case, your words on here are your actions, and I judge you accordingly.   Fake, pretend, never a Christian thought in your head, just a front to cover the evil in your heart.   Your un-christianness has nothing to do with your support of Isreal, it has to do with your words over so many isssue that show the blackness of your heart.

so since being back on here what exactly have i said to you ?
You're not dreaming are you .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:09 pm

Hang on a minute.I thought I was the one with the black heart?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
risingsun wrote:Yep, I accepted that apology, and look what has happened since.   Sorry, your apologies now mean nothing to me because I both of you for what you are.    You have heard of actions speak louder than words, well in this case, your words on here are your actions, and I judge you accordingly.   Fake, pretend, never a Christian thought in your head, just a front to cover the evil in your heart.   Your un-christianness has nothing to do with your support of Isreal, it has to do with your words over so many isssue that show the blackness of your heart.

so since being back on here what exactly have i said to you ?
You're not dreaming are you .

You see, you don't understand VOD. I don't judge you on what you say to me. I judge you on what you say to others and about other things, and I judge you for being with HF and standing up for him and agreeing with him, because his heart is even blacker than yours, and he so enjoys trying to hurt as many people as possible.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do we really know what the people we vote for really stand for??

Post by sassy on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Shady wrote:Hang on a minute.I thought I was the one with the black heart?

Shady, you are just confused. Sometimes you come on as a decent human being, sometimes you come on as a troll that frankly needs a bloody good slapped arse.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum