Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sun May 31, 2015 8:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

When a man complained to a cafe owner about a woman breastfeeding nearby, she was having none of it.
The “middle-aged gentleman” told the owner of Cheese and Biscuits cafe “there was a mother breastfeeding out there and we might want to ask her to cover up”, according to the Sydney Morning Herald. But Jessica-Anne Allen was thoroughly unimpressed and asked him to leave her establishment in Queensland, Australia,
She said: ”We told him that we are a breastfeeding friendly cafe, that we have mothers' groups and ladies who come and breastfeed all the time and we would never ask a mother to cover up when she is feeding her child.


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/31/man-who-complained-breastfeeding-mother-thrown-out-of-cafe_n_7479136.html?utm_hp_ref=uk


Well done to the cafe owner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:04 pm

darknessss wrote:also having you feet vomited upon has caused actual damage to you (or rather your shoes at least)

a woman breastfeeding has not and cannot cause you ANY perceivable or conceivable damage....

I'm sure it wipes off.

It's not illegal to stamp on a spider, but that would offend me.

It's not illegal to kill mice, but that offends me - use humane traps instead.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:09 pm

its not ilegal for someone to pick their nose in public but it would offen me , in fact i would vomit on your shoes for sure lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:its not ilegal for someone to pick their nose in public but it would offen me , in fact i would vomit on your shoes for sure lol!

Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:also having you feet vomited upon has caused actual damage to you (or rather your shoes at least)

a woman breastfeeding has not and cannot cause you ANY perceivable or conceivable damage....

I'm sure it wipes off.

the damage is cause in the fact you have to DO something ...like wipe it off....damage (in law) is NOT constrained to destruction

It's not illegal to stamp on a spider, but that would offend me.
thats tough....you have NO right to intevene...and the person doing so has caused you NO damage...(unless its YOUR spider)

It's not illegal to kill mice, but that offends me - use humane traps instead.

again as above

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:16 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm sure it wipes off.

the damage is cause in the fact you have to DO something ...like wipe it off....damage (in law) is NOT constrained to destruction

It's not illegal to stamp on a spider, but that would offend me.
thats tough....you have NO right to intevene...and the person doing so has caused you NO damage...(unless its YOUR spider)

It's not illegal to kill mice, but that offends me - use humane traps instead.

again as above

I would have every right to tell those people they are twats to do that, and to tell them they shouldn't do it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:18 pm

Hunting with dogs used to be legal here, and it was perfectly legal to tell the hunters that they were animal abusers, and to tell them that their days of being able to torture and kill animals for fun were numbered.

I enjoyed that immensely. clappy

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:23 pm

and they conversely would have the right to tell you to f**k off and mind your own.....

and even to tell you what a simple minded childish and emotive prat you are...


but what you could not do is for example insist that they are made to leave the place you are in (for instance they may have squished a spider in a pub bar room)

and in fact THEY could, if you said that to them, insist on YOU being removed as an agressive and threatening person, rather than telling you the truth......as suggested above

see YOUR offendedness is NOT an excuse to impose on others, if what they are doing is either prescribed in law OR not prohibited in law.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 pm

darknessss wrote:and they conversely would have the right to tell you to f**k off and mind your own.....

and even to tell you what a simple minded childish and emotive prat you are...


but what you could not do is for example insist that they are made to leave the place you are in (for instance they may have squished a spider in a pub bar room)

and in fact THEY could, if you said that to them, insist on YOU being removed as an agressive and threatening person, rather than telling you the truth......as suggested above

see YOUR offendedness is NOT an excuse to impose on others, if what they are doing is either prescribed in law OR not prohibited in law.....

Well actually, they got a little visit from the police for telling me to eff off. cheers Threatening behaviour and all that.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Nobody is going to remove someone from a bar for saying that someone shouldn't kill a spider anyway. Don't be ridiculous.

If someone asked another person to stop their kid running around screaming in a cafe, that would be perfectly legal too.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Hunting with dogs used to be legal here, and it was perfectly legal to tell the hunters that they were animal abusers, and to tell them that their days of being able to torture and kill animals for fun were numbered.

I enjoyed that immensely. clappy


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Hunting with dogs used to be legal here, and it was perfectly legal to tell the hunters that they were animal abusers, and to tell them that their days of being able to torture and kill animals for fun were numbered.

I enjoyed that immensely. clappy

the fact that you did it for enjoyment, rather than the dispassionate reason of animal welfare shows what you are....

not really that much different to the "hunters"

(oh and btw ...I agreed with the ban)....Its just I didnt go "for the aggro" and go out causing trouble....or a chance to shout abuse at people.....

I spent hours and hours working with genuine animal welfare people. making sure that when te ban was introduced it could be shown to be not only desirable , but proportionate as well (otherwise it would have been challenged and beaten down in the high court).

see YOU noisy load of unwashed retards didnt actually have that much effect....
those of us who worked quietly and scientifically to PROVE that hunting with dogs was inefficient, cruel and unnecessary were the ones who carried the day.....because without OUR input, the govt of the day would not have put out the referendum .........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Nobody is going to remove someone from a bar for saying that someone shouldn't kill a spider anyway. Don't be ridiculous.


that depends on your attiutude.....and the fact that you called the cops on being told to F**k off shows what you are....


If someone asked another person to stop their kid running around screaming in a cafe, that would be perfectly legal too.

yes but thats a different matter isnt it, after all there is an expectation that children shoud behave reasonably (unless of course there is good reason)

out of control children and squishing spiders are not really the same thing....the person may have a phobia about spiders

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:37 pm

and...if you bleathered on at me about killing mice and humane traps....


I'd get humane traps...catch a dozen ...then post em through your letter box (since clearly you love em so much...)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:38 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hunting with dogs used to be legal here, and it was perfectly legal to tell the hunters that they were animal abusers, and to tell them that their days of being able to torture and kill animals for fun were numbered.

I enjoyed that immensely. clappy

the fact that you did it for enjoyment, rather than the dispassionate reason of animal welfare shows what you are....

not really that much different to the "hunters"

(oh and btw ...I agreed with the ban)....Its just I didnt go "for the aggro" and go out causing trouble....or a chance to shout abuse at people.....

I spent hours and hours working with genuine animal welfare people. making sure that when te ban was introduced it could be shown to be not only desirable , but proportionate as well (otherwise it would have been challenged and beaten down in the high court).

see YOU noisy load of unwashed retards didnt actually have that much effect....
those of us who worked quietly and scientifically to PROVE that hunting with dogs was inefficient, cruel and unnecessary were the ones who carried the day.....because without OUR input, the govt of the day would not have put out the referendum .........

Saying that what I said is as bad as animal abuse just shows what kind of person you are.

The fact that you look down on those who protest against animal abuse suggests that you have a high opinion of yourself which is really not warranted.

I did my bit to get the evidence that it was cruel, so quit your disgusting boasting. I don't believe you did a thing.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:38 pm

darknessss wrote:and...if you bleathered on at me about killing mice  and humane traps....


I'd get humane traps...catch a dozen ...then post em through your letter box (since clearly you love em so much...)

Then I'd have you arrested for harassment.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:40 pm

Why would you say that people who protest against legal animal abuse are "retards"?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

It was apparently legal to invade Iraq, but I don't think the people who protested were nosy busybodies ...

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Would those who support fox hunting feel the same if their dogs were chased until they were cornered and then mawled by a bear ?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:51 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Would those who support fox hunting feel the same if their dogs were chased until they were cornered and then mawled by a bear ?


Indeed.

Anyway, the hunters have no right to object to being called animal abusers - according to Victor.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:and...if you bleathered on at me about killing mice  and humane traps....


I'd get humane traps...catch a dozen ...then post em through your letter box (since clearly you love em so much...)

Then I'd have you arrested for harassment.

worm

see this is YOU isnt it

you want to spout your demands at everyone.....but dont like the idea of consequences...

If you told me to stop killing mice and use humane traps i'd tell you to clear off and mind your own....its nowt to do with you what i do,
the fact you have an infantile view on "little furry things" is irrelevant to me...

the dirty bastards shit and pee on everything they come into contact with....they carry salmonella and a number of other diseases....

if they are "house mice" as opposed to field mice....what do I do...

if I trap them in a humane trap and dump em in a field they will be dead in days....

so?????????


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Would those who support fox hunting feel the same if their dogs were chased until they were cornered and then mawled by a bear ?


Indeed.

Anyway, the hunters have no right to object to being called animal abusers - according to Victor.

Its barbaric and should never be legalized , how anyone can get joy out of seeing innocent animals tortured is beyond me , fancy getting excited by such a thing Crying or Very sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:57 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Then I'd have you arrested for harassment.

worm

see this is YOU isnt it

you want to spout your demands at everyone.....but dont like the idea of consequences...

If you told me to stop killing mice and use humane traps i'd tell you to clear off and mind your own....its nowt to do with you what i do,
the fact you have an infantile view on "little furry things" is irrelevant to me...

the dirty bastards shit and pee on everything they come into contact with....they carry salmonella and a number of other diseases....

if they are "house mice" as opposed to field mice....what do I do...

if I trap them in a humane trap and dump em in a field they will be dead in days....

so?????????


So you think that my objection to inhumane mouse traps would entitle you to put a load of live mice through my letterbox?

I don't think so.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:

the fact that you did it for enjoyment, rather than the dispassionate reason of animal welfare shows what you are....

not really that much different to the "hunters"

(oh and btw ...I agreed with the ban)....Its just I didnt go "for the aggro" and go out causing trouble....or a chance to shout abuse at people.....

I spent hours and hours working with genuine animal welfare people. making sure that when te ban was introduced it could be shown to be not only desirable , but proportionate as well (otherwise it would have been challenged and beaten down in the high court).

see YOU noisy load of unwashed retards didnt actually have that much effect....
those of us who worked quietly and scientifically to PROVE that hunting with dogs was inefficient, cruel and unnecessary were the ones who carried the day.....because without OUR input, the govt of the day would not have put out the referendum .........

Saying that what I said is as bad as animal abuse just shows what kind of person you are.

The fact that you look down on those who protest against animal abuse suggests that you have a high opinion of yourself which is really not warranted.

I did my bit to get the evidence that it was cruel, so quit your disgusting boasting. I don't believe you did a thing.

thats your privilidge......all you did was go for a bit of aggro and abuse what does that make you? as HF has said earlier with far less cause....jog on

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:

worm

see this is YOU isnt it

you want to spout your demands at everyone.....but dont like the idea of consequences...

If you told me to stop killing mice and use humane traps i'd tell you to clear off and mind your own....its nowt to do with you what i do,
the fact you have an infantile view on "little furry things" is irrelevant to me...

the dirty bastards shit and pee on everything they come into contact with....they carry salmonella and a number of other diseases....

if they are "house mice" as opposed to field mice....what do I do...

if I trap them in a humane trap and dump em in a field they will be dead in days....

so?????????


So you think that my objection to inhumane mouse traps would entitle you to put a load of live mice through my letterbox?

I don't think so.

what I am pointing out is that your objection is typical of the "tree hugger fluffy bunny brigade"

you dont want me to kill em....

so what do with em?

go on ...please tell me?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:00 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Saying that what I said is as bad as animal abuse just shows what kind of person you are.

The fact that you look down on those who protest against animal abuse suggests that you have a high opinion of yourself which is really not warranted.

I did my bit to get the evidence that it was cruel, so quit your disgusting boasting. I don't believe you did a thing.

thats your privilidge......all you did was go for a bit of aggro and abuse what does that make you?  as HF has said earlier with far less cause....jog on

That's not what I went for - I went to get evidence, and I was sworn at. Tough tittie - the evidence was safe, and those bastards had their fun stopped.

I don't think you're anti-hunting at all. Your disdain for "townies", your ridiculous defence of that man who mowed a woman down on his horse, and the fact that you think protestors are "retards" just shows you're lying.


Last edited by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 pm

see, if I release house mice into the fields they will die in a day or two....

yet YOU love em...so where else would I take them?

or are you saying that actually ...you dont want em either

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 pm

darknessss wrote:see, if I release house mice into the fields they will die  in a day or two....

yet YOU love em...so where else would I take them?

or are you saying that actually ...you dont want em either

The mice in question are field mice.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:

That's not what I went for - I went to get evidence, and I was sworn at. Tough tittie - the evidence was safe, and those bastards had their fun stopped.

I don't think you're anti-hunting at all. Your disdain for "townies", your ridiculous defence of that man who mowed a woman down on his horse, and the fact that you think protestors are "retards" just shows you're lying.

no it shows I got a bit more brain than you

I do what i do without making a big fuss....or indeed without being sworn at.....

yes I have disfdain for townies....your issue with killing vermin (mice) is one good reason....
99% of those protesters are "retards" else they wouldnt get into the situations they do....I mean lets look further
the same type of people were responsible for the release into the wild of those mink on the fens

only retards could have thought that was a good idea....

the damage and destruction they have caused over the ensuing years has been immense....

whole areas have been devastated of its native wildlife.....

but hey ho a few dozen mink were saved....


the same type were responsible for the disgusting desecration of graves....

yeah thats not retarded one bit is it...


and so on


as for that woman....she played her game and lost....would you stand on the tracks of HS2 in the path of an oncomming train and expect to survive?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


That's not what I went for - I went to get evidence, and I was sworn at. Tough tittie - the evidence was safe, and those bastards had their fun stopped.

I don't think you're anti-hunting at all. Your disdain for "townies", your ridiculous defence of that man who mowed a woman down on his horse, and the fact that you think protestors are "retards" just shows you're lying.

no it shows I got a bit more brain than you

I do what i do without making a big fuss....or indeed without being sworn at.....

yes I have disfdain for townies....your issue with killing vermin (mice) is one good reason....
99% of those protesters are "retards" else they wouldnt get into the situations they do....I mean lets look further
the same type of people were responsible for the release into the wild of those mink on the fens

only retards could have thought that was a good idea....

the damage and destruction they have caused over the ensuing years has been immense....

whole areas have been devastated of its native wildlife.....

but hey ho a few dozen mink were saved....


the same type were responsible for the disgusting desecration of graves....

yeah thats not retarded one bit is it...


and so on


as for that woman....she played her game and lost....would you stand on the tracks of HS2 in the path of an oncomming train and expect to survive?



You don't have enough brain to lie convincingly ...


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Oh, and you called me a retard, not just protesters in general.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:see, if I release house mice into the fields they will die  in a day or two....

yet YOU love em...so where else would I take them?

or are you saying that actually ...you dont want em either

The mice in question are field mice.

ah well heres the danger of NOT being specific...you said "mice"

firstly it is actually illegal to kill field mice as they are a protected species (though it would be a defence to say that you set the traps for house mice and the field mice were "colateral damage)

secondly I would and have used humane traps to catch and evict field mice...(personally i think THEY are quite cute)

advice...if you ARE going to put em out in a field...do so at least 2 miles away....else they WILL come "home"......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and you called me a retard, not just protesters in general.
and?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 pm

darknessss wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh, and you called me a retard, not just protesters in general.
and?

Just correcting your previous post.

You're clearly an animal abuser - you can't even lie about it very well.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Would those who support fox hunting feel the same if their dogs were chased until they were cornered and then mawled by a bear ?


Indeed.

Anyway, the hunters have no right to object to being called animal abusers - according to Victor.

quite right ...and certainly NOT violently (except in self defence of course...)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:
and?

Just correcting your previous post.

You're clearly an animal abuser - you can't even lie about it very well.

and you are clearly a retard then....

just no amount of lies can hide it....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:19 pm

btw...how do you know the mice in question were field mice not house mice??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:25 pm

3wq21opjm\acz-0o=yfvb3wq42

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:28 pm

darknessss wrote:3wq21opjm\acz-0o=yfvb3wq42


who asked you to comment cat? Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:29 pm

tsk, cant even go for a beer without someone's at my keyboard....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:30 pm

for those of you who remember..this is the cat that wiped half of SF out in one fell swoop.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:37 pm

the guilty party



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:56 pm

darknessss wrote:tsk, cant even go for a beer without someone's at my keyboard....

ha ha my cats do that too

" />

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:01 pm

darknessss wrote:for those of you who remember..this is the cat that wiped half of SF out in one fell swoop.....

Remember that Victor!!!!!!!

My grandaughter has a new addition:



She's called Chocy - don't quite know what Benny is going to make of it when he goes visiting!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 pm

@Dibs  

nice one that...deffo a "sylvester" Laughing

@Sass..

lovely ...a choc point siamese i take it

lovely cats and so soppy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 pm

I have a lovely cat, but I'm too "retarded" to post a picture of him.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:08 pm

darknessss wrote:@Dibs  

nice one that...deffo a "sylvester" Laughing

@Sass..

lovely ...a choc point siamese i take it

lovely cats and so soppy

Yep, just lovely. They are both besotted by her already!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I have a lovely cat, but I'm too "retarded" to post a picture of him.

That's a shame, what do you take your photos on?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 pm

click on 'host an image' then click choose a file , then host it then copy and paste the middle image then click on 'insert and image ' and paste it into the url box and enter .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 pm

darknessss wrote:@Dibs  

nice one that...deffo a "sylvester" Laughing

@Sass..

lovely ...a choc point siamese i take it

lovely cats and so soppy

lol yes he is , he is a maine coon cross weighs 16 lbs lol Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:12 pm

Never mind. He values his privacy anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31674
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum