Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sun May 31, 2015 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

When a man complained to a cafe owner about a woman breastfeeding nearby, she was having none of it.
The “middle-aged gentleman” told the owner of Cheese and Biscuits cafe “there was a mother breastfeeding out there and we might want to ask her to cover up”, according to the Sydney Morning Herald. But Jessica-Anne Allen was thoroughly unimpressed and asked him to leave her establishment in Queensland, Australia,
She said: ”We told him that we are a breastfeeding friendly cafe, that we have mothers' groups and ladies who come and breastfeed all the time and we would never ask a mother to cover up when she is feeding her child.


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05/31/man-who-complained-breastfeeding-mother-thrown-out-of-cafe_n_7479136.html?utm_hp_ref=uk


Well done to the cafe owner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:36 am

I think breastfeeding is perfectly natural , but i wouldn't be comfortable seeing a woman with her boobs out feeding her baby in a cafe its up to the woman yeah but i think personally its a private moment and needs to be kept as calm as possible while feeding your baby . I have fed all my children but i used to drape a light sheet over me which made my babies feel secure . Just my thoughts but also i think if this man was made to feel uncomfortable he did have every right to say so , equality works both ways or it should do .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:47 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I think breastfeeding is perfectly natural , but i wouldn't be comfortable seeing a woman with her boobs out feeding her baby in a cafe its up to the woman yeah but i think personally its a private moment and needs to be kept as calm as possible while feeding your baby . I have fed all my children but i used to drape a light sheet over me which made my babies feel secure . Just my thoughts but also i think if this man was made to feel uncomfortable he did have every right to say so , equality works both ways or it should do .

Sorry Dibs, he does not have a right to discrminate against someone.
If he feels uncomfortable about this, then he has the issue and thus it is he who should make the situation better for himself by either leaving or going inside. He instead choose to be rude. He had far better options which would have made everyone happy without discrminating against the woman.
I do not see why mothers have to feel as if they are indecent because some people hold outdate victorian morality.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 am

The man wasn't discriminating. He was a just a customer, so he didn't have the power to discriminate.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The man wasn't discriminating. He was a just a customer, so he didn't have the power to discriminate.

Yes he was discrminating against the woman, based on his backward moral aspects.
He had no right to ask.
Again what was the best options here?
Him possibly offending the woman, which he had no right to do?
Going inside of the cafe, thus not offending and discrminating against anyone?
Going to another Cafe, thus not offending and discriminating against anyone?

The latter two of course would be the best option, the first option is based on his own selfish needs.
The reality is why are people offended about breasts being laid bare. The only reason is around sexuality and is thus the individual sexualizing the breasts. He has the issue, thus he then does the right thing to avoid any issues by going inside or moving to another cafe.

Its as simple as that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:02 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The man wasn't discriminating. He was a just a customer, so he didn't have the power to discriminate.

Yes he was discrminating against the woman, based on his backward moral aspects.
He had no right to ask.
Again what was the best options here?
Him possibly offending the woman, which he had no right to do?
Going inside of the cafe, thus not offending and discrminating against anyone?
Going to another Cafe, thus not offending and discriminating against anyone?

The latter two of course would be the best option, the first option is based on his own selfish needs.
The reality is why are people offended about breasts being laid bare. The only reason is around sexuality and is thus the individual sexualizing the breasts. He has the issue, thus he then does the right thing to avoid any issues by going inside or moving to another cafe.

Its as simple as that

He did have a right to ask, and he didn't discriminate.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Yes he was discrminating against the woman, based on his backward moral aspects.
He had no right to ask.
Again what was the best options here?
Him possibly offending the woman, which he had no right to do?
Going inside of the cafe, thus not offending and discrminating against anyone?
Going to another Cafe, thus not offending and discriminating against anyone?

The latter two of course would be the best option, the first option is based on his own selfish needs.
The reality is why are people offended about breasts being laid bare. The only reason is around sexuality and is thus the individual sexualizing the breasts. He has the issue, thus he then does the right thing to avoid any issues by going inside or moving to another cafe.

Its as simple as that

He did have a right to ask, and he didn't discriminate.

The law states women can breastfeed in public without discrmination.
He discrminated by asking her to cover up.
He had no right.
He had better options, he choose the discrminating one based on his own backward sexualizing of the breasts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He did have a right to ask, and he didn't discriminate.

The law states women can breastfeed in public without discrmination.
He discrminated by asking her to cover up.
He had no right.
He had better options, he choose the discrminating one based on his own backward sexualizing of the breasts

It's not against the law for a random person to ask someone not to breastfeed. It would have been against the law for the cafe to stop her doing so though.

He didn't discriminate, and he did have the right to ask her to stop.

You have no idea why he didn't like it - you're just assuming. You make quite a habit of that.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

The law states women can breastfeed in public without discrmination.
He discrminated by asking her to cover up.
He had no right.
He had better options, he choose the discrminating one based on his own backward sexualizing of the breasts

It's not against the law for a random person to ask someone not to breastfeed. It would have been against the law for the cafe to stop her doing so though.

He didn't discriminate, and he did have the right to ask her to stop.

You have no idea why he didn't like it - you're just assuming. You make quite a habit of that.

Absurd and why you do not understand discrmination.
Something does not have to be a crime to discrminate against someone.
Will you always be arrested for discrminating in the work place or at school?
No
Hence why you are so short sighted here.
He was a complete tit, with a very backward victorian morality on the breat being exposed, as why else the breast to be covered up?
He is sexualizing the breast. The only other reason would be a fear of breats.
Either way he has no right to discrminate against her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:16 am

Didge, you can invent motives all you like, pretend that the man discriminated, and that he had no right to ask.

It doesn't change anything, and you're boring me with the same old garbage, so talk to yourself.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:19 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge, you can invent motives all you like, pretend that the man discriminated, and that he had no right to ask.

It doesn't change anything, and you're boring me with the same old garbage, so talk to yourself.


He had no right and you ignore the fact he had better options which would not effect anyone.
He was a selfish twat, its as simple as that.

So out come the lame insults, when you have no reply.

Razz Razz Razz

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Didge, you can invent motives all you like, pretend that the man discriminated, and that he had no right to ask.

It doesn't change anything, and you're boring me with the same old garbage, so talk to yourself.

If the man thought it was wrong he had every right to complain...

i think it would be nice if equal rights were for everyone...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:23 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Didge, you can invent motives all you like, pretend that the man discriminated, and that he had no right to ask.

It doesn't change anything, and you're boring me with the same old garbage, so talk to yourself.

If the man thought it was wrong he had every right to complain...

i think it would be nice if equal rights were for everyone...

Haha...and not just for you, ha? Awww...do you feel slighted?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:30 am

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

If the man thought it was wrong he had every right to complain...

i think it would be nice if equal rights were for everyone...

Haha...and not just for you, ha?  Awww...do you feel slighted?

I'm afraid I do not fall in to enough minority groups to warrant the special treatment some seem to enjoy..

I guess you are another one who yells about equality and yet only want it for yourself or what ever you consider is right, the world is full of bigots like you ..lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:41 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Haha...and not just for you, ha?  Awww...do you feel slighted?

I'm afraid I do not fall in to enough minority groups to warrant the special treatment some seem to enjoy..

I guess you are another one who yells about equality and yet only want it for yourself or what ever you consider is right, the world is full of bigots like you ..lol

Um...a bit childish to toss the same quip back. Can't you put some imagination into it?

Besides...I'm rubber and you're glue, etc. Laughing

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:45 am

Shady wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why would anyone marvel at it? It's quite commonplace really. People get so poetic about these things.

Some women can't breast feed, and I don't think they should be made to feel that their baby will not be as healthy, and will not "bond".

I agree with you Raggs.It's just a baby sucking a tit for Pete's.

Going for a shit is natural but I've never seen or heard of anyone marveling at the process.......porno films excepted.

Sure it's nice & sweet to see a baby suckling it's mother,but all this false outrage.....& feeling deeeeeply offended because someone didn't particularly want to see a womans tits in the middle of a pub.

People make it up as they go along & the next outrage will be mum's bottle feeding babies.And half the time,these things kick off just so they can boost their Twitter & Facebook postings.

Next the looney left will be outraged because paedophiles are not allowed to rape children in public.

Clearly you haven't seen JDs forum, they had whole threads devoted to videos of people defecating in public, much to the amusement of his posters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:43 am

that doesn't surprise me with jd, a very special case in every way..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:49 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I think breastfeeding is perfectly natural , but i wouldn't be comfortable seeing a woman with her boobs out feeding her baby in a cafe its up to the woman yeah but i think personally its a private moment and needs to be kept as calm as possible while feeding your baby . I have fed all my children but i used to drape a light sheet over me which made my babies feel secure . Just my thoughts but also i think if this man was made to feel uncomfortable he did have every right to say so , equality works both ways or it should do .

Sorry Dibs, he does not have a right to discrminate against someone.
If he feels uncomfortable about this, then he has the issue and thus it is he who should make the situation better for himself by either leaving or going inside. He instead choose to be rude. He had far better options which would have made everyone happy without discrminating against the woman.
I do not see why mothers have to feel as if they are indecent because some people hold outdate victorian morality.

you're wrong she doesn't have the right to discriminate against his belief either , again equality has to work both ways .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:58 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Sorry Dibs, he does not have a right to discrminate against someone.
If he feels uncomfortable about this, then he has the issue and thus it is he who should make the situation better for himself by either leaving or going inside. He instead choose to be rude. He had far better options which would have made everyone happy without discrminating against the woman.
I do not see why mothers have to feel as if they are indecent because some people hold outdate victorian morality.

you're wrong she doesn't have the right to discriminate against his belief either , again equality has to work both ways .


What belief?
He has suffered no inequality, by law she she is allowed to breastfeed in public.
So there is no equality issue here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:05 am

Maybe he was gay and didn't find womens breasts attractive so he suffered offense, maybe his belief was that women should cover up ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:14 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Maybe he was gay and didn't find womens breasts attractive so he suffered offense, maybe his belief was that women should cover up ?


Still no equality issue.
Like I said he is the one with the issue sexualizing the breast.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:Maybe he was gay and didn't find womens breasts attractive so he suffered offense, maybe his belief was that women should cover up ?

Well that would have been interesting. A gay man chucked out of a cafe - he could have had a field day. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31251
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:21 am

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:Maybe he was gay and didn't find womens breasts attractive so he suffered offense, maybe his belief was that women should cover up ?


Still no equality issue.
Like I said he is the one with the issue sexualizing the breast.

How do you know he was sexualizing the breast, i think if that were the case he would have sat there watching not protesting Rolling Eyes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:26 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:


Still no equality issue.
Like I said he is the one with the issue sexualizing the breast.

How do you know he was sexualizing the breast, i think if that were the case he would have sat there watching not protesting Rolling Eyes


Well you tell me, what is wrong with an exposed breast?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:59 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:that doesn't surprise me with jd, a very special case in every way..
Isnt he just, still his posters loved him Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:05 pm

Nems wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:that doesn't surprise me with jd, a very special case in every way..
Isnt he just, still his posters loved him Laughing

Oh yes it is sickly lol , they are going about the forum blowing kisses at each other and telling each other how wonderful they are Rolling Eyes


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 pm

Didge some people are embarrassed by nakedness .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Belatucadros wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:I think breastfeeding is perfectly natural , but i wouldn't be comfortable seeing a woman with her boobs out feeding her baby in a cafe its up to the woman yeah but i think personally its a private moment and needs to be kept as calm as possible while feeding your baby . I have fed all my children but i used to drape a light sheet over me which made my babies feel secure . Just my thoughts but also i think if this man was made to feel uncomfortable he did have every right to say so , equality works both ways or it should do .

Sorry Dibs, he does not have a right to discrminate against someone.
If he feels uncomfortable about this, then he has the issue and thus it is he who should make the situation better for himself by either leaving or going inside. He instead choose to be rude. He had far better options which would have made everyone happy without discrminating against the woman.
I do not see why mothers have to feel as if they are indecent because some people hold outdate victorian morality.

I agree with you, didge. The problem begins with him; and there it ends. I really don't give a shiet how he "make[s] the situation better for himself." He is a non-entity.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Belatucadros wrote:

Sorry Dibs, he does not have a right to discrminate against someone.
If he feels uncomfortable about this, then he has the issue and thus it is he who should make the situation better for himself by either leaving or going inside. He instead choose to be rude. He had far better options which would have made everyone happy without discrminating against the woman.
I do not see why mothers have to feel as if they are indecent because some people hold outdate victorian morality.

I agree with you, didge.  The problem begins with him; and there it ends.  I really don't give a shiet how he "make[s] the situation better for himself."  He is a non-entity.

I disagree with you Quill.The guy is not a non entity & his wishes should be taken into consideration as well as anyone's.You can't write off people simply because you don't agree with them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:55 pm

Perhaps the guy wasn't getting any tit and was jealous?

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36021
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:04 pm

eddie wrote:Perhaps the guy wasn't getting any tit and was jealous?

There's nothing like a good bit of tit Eddie Embarassed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by eddie on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Shady wrote:
eddie wrote:Perhaps the guy wasn't getting any tit and was jealous?

There's nothing like a good bit of tit Eddie Embarassed

Well yes shady. And lack of tit can make a man crazy. lol!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36021
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Shady wrote:

There's nothing like a good bit of tit Eddie Embarassed

Well yes shady. And lack of tit can make a man crazy. lol!

This could be my problem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:32 pm

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree with you, didge.  The problem begins with him; and there it ends.  I really don't give a shiet how he "make[s] the situation better for himself."  He is a non-entity.

I disagree with you Quill.The guy is not a non entity & his wishes should be taken into consideration as well as anyone's.You can't write off people simply because you don't agree with them.

I'm not writing him off because of that. That's just your assumption, and assumptions are not fact.

I am perfectly willing to give him, or anyone fair hearing. I have. I don't believe he has any standing. Case closed.

All of this nonsense about his rights to be heard is for naught if he has no claim. If he has no standing in the matter, he has no claim. If he had a law behind him, well that would be one thing. But all he has is his opinion. That is countered by someone else's opinion. In that case no one has a claim, and he should simply go away.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by nicko on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:52 am

Why not feed before going out ? or carry a bottle of water. Or a Dummy?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10253
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:04 am

nicko wrote:Why not feed before going out ?  or carry a bottle of water.  Or a Dummy?


When babies are hungry, they are hungry Nicko and why should they not be able to breastfeed in public?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:18 am

not possible to feed a baby before going out , my babies were on demand and youngest was every two hours he was always hungry.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:16 am

nicko wrote:Why not feed before going out ?  or carry a bottle of water.  Or a Dummy?

Jeez, how long is it since you had kids Nicko?  When babies are breast fed they feed when they want to, because it's there and it's no bother.  So sometimes it's half an hour, sometimes it's 3 hours, it's up to the baby, and sometimes they feed for comfort, to be close.

It's normal, it's natural, it's what should happen in the best interests of the baby, and men like the idiot who complained should walk around with a bag over his head in case things upset him.  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:19 am

Shady wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I agree with you, didge.  The problem begins with him; and there it ends.  I really don't give a shiet how he "make[s] the situation better for himself."  He is a non-entity.

I disagree with you Quill.The guy is not a non entity & his wishes should be taken into consideration as well as anyone's.You can't write off people simply because you don't agree with them.

exactly what i was saying Shady, the person has the right to complain and the complaint should be dealt with, that is equality.
funny how many in here scream equality and then would ignore this man's right purely because they do not share his opinion...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:59 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Shady wrote:

I disagree with you Quill.The guy is not a non entity & his wishes should be taken into consideration as well as anyone's.You can't write off people simply because you don't agree with them.

exactly what i was saying Shady, the person has the right to complain and the complaint should be dealt with, that is equality.
funny how many in here scream equality and then would ignore this man's right purely because they do not share his opinion...

By that logic, hf, you are out-of-place for failing to recognize my right to respond to Shady. I gave this man a fair hearing at first reading. Hearing begets hearing begets hearing...hell, at some point someone must make a decision. On hearing him, I make the decision that he has no standing, and hence has no claim. On rehearing--if you insist--I make the same determination. Case closed.

What this amounts to at some point is a whole lot of noise. Hearings back and forth...turning into debates about hearings and rehearings...it generates a whole lot of noise. Noise in a restaurant is most often distressing and inconsistent with eupepsia. It is in this sense that I suggest that he go away.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:04 am

Original Quill wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:

exactly what i was saying Shady, the person has the right to complain and the complaint should be dealt with, that is equality.
funny how many in here scream equality and then would ignore this man's right purely because they do not share his opinion...

By that logic, hf, you are out-of-place for failing to recognize my right to respond to Shady.  I gave this man a fair hearing at first reading.  Hearing begets hearing begets hearing...hell, at some point someone must make a decision.  On hearing him, I make the decision that he has no standing, and hence has no claim.  On rehearing--if you insist--I make the same determination.  Case closed.

What this amounts to at some point is a whole lot of noise.  Hearings back and forth...turning into debates about hearings and rehearings...it generates a whole lot of noise.  Noise in a restaurant is most often distressing and inconsistent with eupepsia.  It is in this sense that I suggest that he go away.


Quill said...
By that logic, hf, you are out-of-place for failing to recognize my right to respond to Shady. I gave this man a fair hearing at first reading. Hearing begets hearing begets hearing...hell, at some point someone must make a decision. On hearing him, I make the decision that he has no standing, and hence has no claim. On rehearing--if you insist--I make the same determination. Case closed.

...Quill you could make that decision if you were the trial judge.However,you are not.

You are just another poster on this site which means the case is not closed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:51 am

Shady wrote:You are just another poster on this site which means the case is not closed.

I'm just pointing out that logically, the issue is closed.


_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25530
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:52 am

equality seems to be very hard to find unless you are in a militant minority...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:54 am

All these people with hang ups about bodies, it always turns out that they are screwed up and perverted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:55 am

nothing to do with being perverted some people just don't want to see nudity in public nothing wrong with that .

I wonder how many Muslim mothers feed their babies in public places ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:nothing to do with being perverted some people just don't want to see nudity in public nothing wrong with that .

I wonder how many Muslim mothers feed their babies in public places ?

lol Muslims don't show anything, mind you if you question it they say it is because of the koran, if you mention the koran is sexist they say well actually the women want to wear it, in which case why do we change laws to suit what women decide to wear...

it seems all minorities want it their own way... not equality at all...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Shady wrote:You are just another poster on this site which means the case is not closed.

I'm just pointing out that logically, the issue is closed.  


In your eyes maybe but that's only because you refuse to consider other points of view.

Try being open minded like me & everything becomes simpler & easier to deal with.Because your dismissal of other points of view clouds your judgement & you literally believe your way is the only way......

You'll never make a good pirate with such tunnel vision Quill.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:11 pm

We're on page 6 of this thread now.And I've forgotten what the original story was about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:21 pm

Tits, babies and how some men come over all funny looking at them and have to complain to the management, sad bastards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Tits & arse....That's all blokes ever think about.

I wonder what transgendered people always think about?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:26 pm

Shady wrote:Tits & arse....That's all blokes ever think about.

I wonder what transgendered people always think about?

Well whatever turns them on, same as anyone else.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Man Who Complained About Breastfeeding Mother Gets Thrown Out Of Cafe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum