Scafell’s Sad Tail: Dog Found On Mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scafell’s Sad Tail: Dog Found On Mountain

Post by sassy on Fri May 22, 2015 6:11 am

The "petrified and nervous" male collie cross was discovered at the summit of England's highest mountain on Saturday.

An abandoned dog has been found at the summit of England's highest mountain.

The male collie cross - nicknamed Scafell by staff at an animal welfare charity - was discovered by holidaymakers at the summit of Scafell Pike in the Lake District.

English police were unable to assist the couple in their quest to find the dog's owner, so took Scafell to their home in South Ayrshire before calling the Scottish SPCA.

The dog, believed to be between five and eight years old, is now being cared for at the charity's animal rescue and rehoming centre in Glasgow.

Scottish SPCA manager Anna O'Donnell said: "The couple who found Scafell said he was petrified and nervous and it took them around half an hour to coax him over to them.

"Unfortunately Scafell isn't microchipped so we have been unable to trace his owner.

"We have also searched for information about dogs who have gone missing in the area with no luck."

According to Miss O'Donnell, it is a mystery how Scafell ended up at the top of the mountain. He may have made his own way there after being abandoned nearby, or could have become separated from his owner during a walk.

She added: "It would be fantastic if we are able to reunite him with his owner if he has gone missing. If not, we will find him a loving new home in Scotland."

:: Anyone who recognises Scafell is asked to call the Scottish SPCA on 03000 999 999.

http://news.sky.com/story/1489015/scafell-s-sad-tail-dog-found-on-mountain

I hate, loathe and detest people who abandon dogs, expecially like this. Shame they didn't fall off the mountain on the way down.

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scafell’s Sad Tail: Dog Found On Mountain

Post by Guest on Fri May 22, 2015 12:21 pm

If I had lost a dog on there I'd be tearing the ruddy mountain down stone at a time to find him

Back to top Go down

Post by sassy on Fri May 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Me too Victor, they obviously left the poor thing there on pupose. Bastards!

The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Fri May 22, 2015 10:41 pm

One of the most tearful things I have seen, a dog dumped out of a car, and when the car sped away, running after it. I kept thinking about it for hours.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat May 23, 2015 12:49 am

nicko wrote:One of the most tearful things I have seen,     a dog dumped out of a car, and when the car sped away, running after it.   I kept thinking about it for hours.

I think I could happily punch the face of anyone who treated a dog like this ... how can you not love and care for a dog?

That's so sad, they love the people they bond with even when the people treat them like garbage. Sad Sad Sad

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat May 23, 2015 12:50 am

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top