Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Go down

Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Images from former NBA freakazoid Dennis Rodman meeting with North Korean freakazoid dictator Kim Jong-un:





– “He loves basketball. And I said Obama loves basketball. Let’s start there, all right. Start there.” -- Dennis Rodman

The whole incident has inspired me to think up a cool game show: "Fever Dream or Reality?"

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by Lurker on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:24 pm

Rodman is from bizarro world anyway. he should have had his wedding dress on when he was hugging Jong Dong.
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 4179
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by JohnEAngel on Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:08 am

he's simply being a good-will diplomat right? Mad i wonder how they can understand each other unless kim dong knows English.

JohnEAngel

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 66
Location : Kansas CIty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by DrSchool on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:46 am

Damn, when on the Daily Show John talked about this, I thought it was all a joke. Too funny.
avatar
DrSchool

Posts : 190
Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by JohnEAngel on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:21 am

i also wondered how Rodman could have afforded the travel as i have read that he is broke. his buddy Kim must have footed the bill.

JohnEAngel

Posts : 57
Join date : 2013-01-30
Age : 66
Location : Kansas CIty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:52 am

I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by Lurker on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Also, they have Coca-Cola in the North? Maybe Dennis brought it with him. I thought there were sanctions against the North. Just sayin'.
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 4179
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by DrSchool on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:04 am

Maybe Kim Jung Un thought it was Obama.
avatar
DrSchool

Posts : 190
Join date : 2013-03-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by eddie on Sun May 20, 2018 12:02 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

After five years of pondering this question, and many others, I’m still uncertain as to what a “lidded glass” is.
And yes, I think, like many of us do from time to time, he’s drinking piss.



_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun May 20, 2018 12:04 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

After five years of pondering this question, and many others, I’m still uncertain as to what a “lidded glass” is.
And yes, I think, like many of us do from time to time, he’s drinking piss.



Dude, it's a glass with a lid on it. Seriously, look at it.

I think he's trying to keep anybody who might have a really long straw from drinking his piss!

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by eddie on Sun May 20, 2018 12:06 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:I also wondered whether anybody else thinks it looks like Kim's drinking piss from a lidded glass ...

After five years of pondering this question, and many others, I’m still uncertain as to what a “lidded glass” is.
And yes, I think, like many of us do from time to time, he’s drinking piss.



Dude, it's a glass with a lid on it. Seriously, look at it.

I think he's trying to keep anybody who might have a really long straw from drinking his piss!

Stop eating meth. Rolling Eyes

_________________
"You can't be a fuckin' gangster girl without bein' a Puddin'."
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Contender for the weirdest thing to happen in recent memory

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum