Let us consider each other please

Go down

Let us consider each other please

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 9:28 am

I have just been reading the thread about respect which is now locked .

Nobody knows what personal things are going on right now in each of our lives , many of us are going through rough times . I have had 2 close relatives die this week a cousin from brain tumor and another is on deaths door it is just a matter of time .

I didn't mention this before because it seems like a sympathy but i assure you it is not .

We don't get along with everyone and we certainly do not agree with each other but as human beings we can be civilized ,can't we ?

Back to top Go down

Re: Let us consider each other please

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 am

The respect thread isn't locked VOD - another one got locked.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri May 15, 2015 9:35 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I have just been reading the thread about respect which is now locked .

Nobody knows what personal things are going on right now in each of our lives , many of us are going through rough times . I have had 2 close relatives die this week a cousin from brain tumor and another is on deaths door it is just a matter of time .

I didn't mention this before because it seems like a sympathy but i assure you it is not .

We don't get along with everyone and we certainly do not agree with each other but as human beings we can be civilized ,can't we ?

That's a good point, it's always good to remember that we just see screen names but there are real people behind them.

Very sorry about your loved ones, VOD.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri May 15, 2015 9:36 am

I'm sorry to hear about your relatives VOD. It's strange how these things can happen all at once.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 9:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:The respect thread isn't locked VOD  - another one got locked.

oh i must have got it confused with another one , im not thinking straight lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 9:56 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:I have just been reading the thread about respect which is now locked .

Never easy to deal with any loss, and more so when it is family.

My condolences to your family. All conflict aside I have no ill will to you or your husband, that is just years of old conflicts that rear their heads and will no doubt again do so, but I know very well how painful is to lose those closet to us and my heart goes out to you both here and all your family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 9:59 am

Oh Im so sorry to hear your news vicar, its a terrible thing to lose a loved one . My sympathies to you and your family xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri May 15, 2015 10:06 am

Sorry to hear of the sad news Vod xx

Word. Cool
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:16 am

thanks people i just want to get along i have been a horrible person in the past but i turned over a new leaf and just want to be nice its nice to nice ha ha feels nicer scratch

ps this is the thread that is locked and i was going to post on and got confued lol BEN, YOU HAVE A MODERATOR, WHO BECAUSE OF HER ALLEGIANCE TO ANOTHER SITE, REFUSES TO DO HER JOB

i do need to have another eye test though lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:17 am

Lucifer Angel of Light wrote:

Never easy to deal with any loss, and more so when it is family.

My condolences to your family. All conflict aside I have no ill will to you or your husband, that is just years of old conflicts that rear their heads and will no doubt again do so, but I know very well how painful is to lose those closet to us and my heart goes out to you both here and all your family.

thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:18 am

Nems wrote:

Oh Im so sorry to hear your news vicar, its a terrible thing to lose a loved one . My sympathies to you and your family xx
thank you nems xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:18 am

eddie wrote:Sorry to hear of the sad news Vod xx
thanks edds xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:20 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your relatives VOD. It's strange how these things can happen all at once.

thank you raggs yes but with my cousin it wasn't sudden we expected it but he suffered a lot , my other relative has cancer and his wife died last Friday same day as my cousing i think he has given up the fight now he just wants to go and be with his wife Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri May 15, 2015 10:24 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I'm sorry to hear about your relatives VOD. It's strange how these things can happen all at once.

thank you raggs yes but with my cousin it wasn't sudden we expected it but he suffered a lot , my other relative has cancer and his wife died last Friday same day as my cousing i think he has given up the fight now he just wants to go and be with his wife Sad

I mean it's strange how people you know can all die in a short space of time. All that illness is awful, although on balance I'd rather know it was going to happen. At least you can try to get used to the idea and say all you want to say beforehand.

Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 10:27 am

that's true raggs , i know my cousin wanted to go he told his wife a few days before he died he said he has had enough and wants to go , his son tried to revive him  but if he wanted to die then he just wanted to die, and my other relative well they cancelled the funeral and will wait for him to go and i think they are going to have a joint funeral. it makes me sad but i think it is lovely that they will be buried together Sad

I know what you mean that these should happen altogether , its just one of those things isn't it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 6:04 pm

My condolences VOD

i know we argue but this sort of thing should and does transcend such petty things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 15, 2015 8:03 pm

darknessss wrote:My condolences VOD

i know we argue but this sort of thing should and does transcend such petty things

it is true thank you , just got word that my uncle passed away today at least now we are not sat waiting not to sound horrible .

Back to top Go down

Post by captain on Fri May 15, 2015 8:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

That's a good point, it's always good to remember that we just see screen names but there are real people behind them.

Very sorry about your loved ones, VOD.
I second that. Sad

This world and all it has thrown at us could do with more understanding people in it. For pity sake, people attack each other, ignore others pain and yet we are all going through so much. Times such as these people should be pulling together, supporting one another, even those who are paid to deal with helping in a professional sense can make things worse by being cold and down right nasty.
captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum