The War on Terrier

Go down

The War on Terrier

Post by Original Quill on Thu May 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Boo and Pistol, two yorkshire terriers owned by Johnny Depp, are about to be executed in Australia.  They managed to sneak their way into the country, and the penalty for that is execution.  

Australian Agriculture Minister Barnaby Joyce set to throw the switch.

Who says Australia doesn't have capital punishment?  Defense budget increased to combat the menace of uncontrolled packs of yorkshire terriers from roaming the countryside.

Police sniffing them out.

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/may/14/the-war-on-terrier-twitter-reacts-to-depps-dogs-boo-and-pistol-on-death-row

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The War on Terrier

Post by eddie on Thu May 14, 2015 5:59 pm

Is this a joke? I don't get it.

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 8:22 pm

eddie wrote:Is this a joke? I don't get it.
your kidding ? had me laughing like f**k especially the police sniffing them out and the light infantry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Terrier special boat service pool survival training

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 14, 2015 11:04 pm

eddie wrote:Is this a joke? I don't get it.

yes and no they will go back to the USA today and Depp will pay a fine
BUT they could be put down under the law, although it is very rare and normally when the owners choose to rather than organize to have it returned to country of origin.

Quite simple really You lot are all Filthy and filled with diseases and parasites, we don't want that here so we have strict Quarantine
it might hurt the Spiders

P.S.
Don't Even THINK about trying to bringing a Banana or Fresh Fruit to Australia
Customs will do this to you and your fruit

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:54 am

fined $10K and had to make the video (although poorly was an option)
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:49 am

Cool

I HAD TO LAUGH when Jonny Depp (looks about 160 cm tall, and 55kgs soaking wet) was on American TV last year, threatening to smash Barnaby Joyce, over this incident...

Deputy PM Big Barnaby is a former Rugby union player, over 6 foot (183cm+) tall and over 100 kg..

ANYBODY willing to put their money on L'il Jonny ?        
WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:54 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

I HAD TO LAUGH when Jonny Depp (looks about 160 cm tall, and 55kgs soaking wet) was on American TV last year, threatening to smash Barnaby Joyce, over this incident...

Deputy PM Big Barnaby is a former Rugby union player, over 6 foot (183cm+) tall and over 100 kg..

I still didn't believe that it was 'Johnny Depp'; that looks more like Stephan Colbert then Johnny ---
And I can't imagine the utter kerfuffle that his wife generated when she just HAD TO TAKE those little darlings to a GROOMER --- and that caused this entire debacle!  Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:44 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

I still didn't believe that it was 'Johnny Depp'; that looks more like Stephan Colbert then Johnny ---
And I can't imagine the utter kerfuffle that his wife generated when she just HAD TO TAKE those little darlings to a GROOMER --- and that caused this entire debacle!  Suspect

the video i posted is stephen mocking johnny but it has the real video in the clip too (or enough of it to get the jist)
veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:47 pm

I still don't fucking get it
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:21 pm

eddie wrote:

I still don't fucking get it

pig     cat     albino

AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND have some of the strictest animal and plant quarantine laws in the world.
THAT'S WHY we still don't have half the pests and diseases ravaging our agricultural industries (such as Mad Cow Disease or endemic Rabies, for example..), when compared to Europe, the Americas or Asia..

LAST YEAR, while filming in Australia, Depp and his missus bought her two dogs into the country, via private charted jet, without declaring them to Customs...

WHEN it was pointed out to them that the dogs should have been declared and then put into quarantine for a few days, Mrs Depp started behaving like a spoilt brat and Depp foolishly started threatening people..

THEY WERE then given a simple choice --  send the dogs home, or they would be put down.
Then Primary Industries Minister/Now Deputy PM Big Barnaby became involved after Jonny Depp was threatening to declare war on Queensland -- and declared that no exceptions would be made to Oz's quarantine laws, simply because someone is famous..

Mrs Depp then took a return trip to the USA via foresaid chartered jet, to return the dogs home, rather than taking the cheaper option of entrusting her little darlings to the care of one of the commercial airlines.

WHEN they returned to America a couple of months later, late last year, Depp appeared on one of their TV talk shows, acting the typical smartarse, and stated that he was prepared to smash/punch/fight Barnaby Joyce if he ever met him !

AFTER a clip of that interview was shown on TV news down here, Barnaby Joyce said that he'd be happy to face Depp if he was ever game enough as to get in a boxing ring..

AFTER creating such a kerfuffle last year, Depp and his wife appearing before an Aussie court a few days ago was making headlines and TV bulletins in both countries...
THAT night, Stephen Colbert included that short skit on The Late Show..

WhoseYourWolfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:57 pm

Ahhhh thank you. I could've just googled it I suppose but I was too lazy lol!
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down