A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

10
May
Luke 13:11
And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.
Imagine being bowed over for 18 years. All you would see is the dust on the ground. That was the predicament of the woman in Luke 13. Dust was all her eyes fell on, all the time, everywhere she went, until she became dust-conscious. Thank God she finally saw the beautiful feet of Jesus, who brought her good news and raised her up.

Now, dust is the devil’s food. The Bible tells us that God cursed the devil to eat dust all the days of his life. (Genesis 3:14) Dust represents death. (Genesis 3:19) The devil wants you to be like him—to fall flat on your belly, crawl and eat dust. To eat dust is to feed on your shortcomings and lack, until you constantly feel that there is so much in your life that you need to clean up. You may not be physically bowed over, but like the woman, you become dust-conscious and life every day is a struggle.

Having a dust-consciousness also affects the way you see others. You look at people’s faults all the time. You point out their shortcomings and rake up their past failures. When you are dust-conscious, you find your relationships robbed of peace and joy.

And if you, like the woman, keep looking at the dust, before long, that inward position of dust-consciousness becomes so entrenched that you become the devil’s food because dust is what he eats. God’s Word describes him as being like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:Cool

If you don’t want to be devoured by him, then lift your eyes above the dust! Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat. See yourself the way God sees you—righteous and holy in Christ. (Colossians 3:12; 2 Corinthians 5:21) You are not dust because you are not in and of the flesh—you are in and of the Spirit. (Romans 8:9)

My friend, the more you realize who you are in Christ, the more you will straighten up and walk the way God sees you—a new creation with His authority, power and overcoming Spirit!

Thought For The Day
Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:50 pm

Nemesis wrote:On 5 October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, Prince, also the executive chairman of the church council, acknowledged that he was "well-paid" but also added that "money doesn't have a hold on me", dismissing allegations that his salary was $50,000 a month.[3]
On 30 March 2009, The Straits Times reported that the church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year. Under the recommendations of the Code of Governance for charities then,[16] all charities and non-profit organisations in Singapore are encouraged to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. While not confirming the identity of the employee, the church responded that its policy is to "recognize and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue."[17][18] On 15 April 2009, Matthew Kang, the Honorary Secretary of the church, responded that it was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations, asserting that "there is absolutely no compulsion to give whether in tithes or offerings, and any giving is done out of a willing heart", and that "every giver is appreciated and it is taken in good faith that he believes in the elected leadership and will trust them to make good decisions for the particular church he has chosen to attend, whether as a member or a visitor."[19]
On 7 June 2010, it was reported that Prince has not been on the church payroll since 2009.[20][21]
In October 2014, a list published by entertainment website richestlifestyle.com placed Prince as the 10th richest pastor in the world, with a reported net worth of S$6.4 million (£3.13 million). [22] New Creation Church dismissed the report, claiming that his actual net worth was 'substantially lower' than the reported figure.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Prince


Seems to make a load of money out of gullible people

Still I do fell sorry for them as they are naive, so they are not really at fault.
Shame they are so easily taken in
so how much is given to the tories, to labour to all politicians, i think that is gulible...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 13, 2015 6:51 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:HF, you really want to insist on original work when you lifted that entire devotional from this website without even crediting where you found it?

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/dont-be-dust-conscious/
I said to nemesis for a point of debate use yur own work and knowledge...

the daily devotional was not intended for debate just encouragement that's quite a difference..

the reason being if yu are going to debate a subject you need a knowledge of the subject...

Really? You know nothing about evolution or carbon dating, yet you deem yourself worthy of debating them.

_________________
"That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after Donald Trump's inaugural address
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22658
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

got Ben here bullying now

You call that bullying?
so am i to assume your rule about not derailing theads is bs as usual... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:52 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Nemesis wrote:On 5 October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, Prince, also the executive chairman of the church council, acknowledged that he was "well-paid" but also added that "money doesn't have a hold on me", dismissing allegations that his salary was $50,000 a month.[3]
On 30 March 2009, The Straits Times reported that the church paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year. Under the recommendations of the Code of Governance for charities then,[16] all charities and non-profit organisations in Singapore are encouraged to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. While not confirming the identity of the employee, the church responded that its policy is to "recognize and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue."[17][18] On 15 April 2009, Matthew Kang, the Honorary Secretary of the church, responded that it was not a public charity and did not solicit public donations, asserting that "there is absolutely no compulsion to give whether in tithes or offerings, and any giving is done out of a willing heart", and that "every giver is appreciated and it is taken in good faith that he believes in the elected leadership and will trust them to make good decisions for the particular church he has chosen to attend, whether as a member or a visitor."[19]
On 7 June 2010, it was reported that Prince has not been on the church payroll since 2009.[20][21]
In October 2014, a list published by entertainment website richestlifestyle.com placed Prince as the 10th richest pastor in the world, with a reported net worth of S$6.4 million (£3.13 million). [22] New Creation Church dismissed the report, claiming that his actual net worth was 'substantially lower' than the reported figure.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Prince


Seems to make a load of money out of gullible people

Still I do fell sorry for them as they are naive, so they are not really at fault.
Shame they are so easily taken in
so how much is given to the tories, to labour to all politicians, i think that is gulible...


I agree any money donated to political parties is wrong.
But they are all gullible to give money to  this charlatan Joseph, I am going to make a living out of mugging people off.

It is appalling.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 pm

its gone off topic this thread isn't about debating Joseph Prince it is just for encouragment to read the daily devotionals , but it has turned into a lets slate Christians thread .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
I said to nemesis for a point of debate use yur own work and knowledge...

the daily devotional was not intended for debate just encouragement that's quite a difference..

the reason being if yu are going to debate a subject you need a knowledge of the subject...

Really? You know nothing about evolution or carbon dating, yet you deem yourself worthy of debating them.



lol!


Boooooooooooooom


That is well worth a "Gotcha"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
I said to nemesis for a point of debate use yur own work and knowledge...

the daily devotional was not intended for debate just encouragement that's quite a difference..

the reason being if yu are going to debate a subject you need a knowledge of the subject...

Really? You know nothing about evolution or carbon dating, yet you deem yourself worthy of debating them.
of course I know about evolution and carbon dating...research my dear sir, you should try some it would at least camouflage your discrimination.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 6:58 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Really? You know nothing about evolution or carbon dating, yet you deem yourself worthy of debating them.



lol!


Boooooooooooooom


That is well worth a "Gotcha"
didge, just let the grown up speak eh, you sound seriously stupid.... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 13, 2015 7:00 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
I said to nemesis for a point of debate use yur own work and knowledge...

the daily devotional was not intended for debate just encouragement that's quite a difference..

the reason being if yu are going to debate a subject you need a knowledge of the subject...

Really? You know nothing about evolution or carbon dating, yet you deem yourself worthy of debating them.
of course I know about evolution and carbon dating...research my dear sir, you should try some it would at least camouflage your discrimination.

Sorry, my fine gentleman, but your impoverished contributions to debates on these matters amply demonstrate your nescience Good day.

_________________
"That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after Donald Trump's inaugural address
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22658
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Nemesis wrote:



lol!


Boooooooooooooom


That is well worth a "Gotcha"
didge, just let the grown up speak eh, you sound seriously stupid.... Smile


Or you are clearly upset

Seriously since you have returned there has been nothing but your endless prattle and little debate, just your plain ignorance, but its funny you got caught out copying and pasting a charlatans works and passing off as your own

Oh dear

Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
of course I know about evolution and carbon dating...research my dear sir, you should try some it would at least camouflage your discrimination.

Sorry, my fine gentleman, but your impoverished contributions to debates on these matters amply demonstrate your nescience Good day.
If you mean you chose to believe your version over mine you are welcome to your choice... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:21 pm

Nemesis wrote:
darknessss wrote:funny how islam seems isolated from that

besides as I have said ....why arent you out disrupting church services then??

if you want to argue about what he believes in then fine,,,its not like there are any shortage of threads to do that in....

@sassy

noted , but,

I always thought personal vendettas were not to be encouraged, or at least, confined to the "battle ground" section

you can beat him up in there to your hearts content.... Twisted Evil




Do you want me to post up the many threads where I have shown also Islam to be wrong Victor

Is this not the case that I am critical of both religions?

So you have no leg to stand on and even sound like a lefty now

no you seem to mistake being scrupulously fair for being a lefty...something which will never happen...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:26 pm

darknessss wrote:
Nemesis wrote:



Do you want me to post up the many threads where I have shown also Islam to be wrong Victor

Is this not the case that I am critical of both religions?

So you have no leg to stand on and even sound like a lefty now

no you seem to mistake being scrupulously fair  for being a lefty...something which will never happen...


From the self confessed National Socialist I find that hillarious you call anyone that does not compute to your idiotic ideas as left, it shows you have little comprehension of political ideologies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:36 pm

whilst of course YOU have little comprehension of real life....


merely some wierd notion of "how you would like it to be"
but with no idea of how to get there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

darknessss wrote:whilst of course YOU have little comprehension of real life....


merely some wierd notion of "how you would like it to be"
but with no idea of how to get there

Well being as I have gone further than your fields that you play "wheres the rabbit" and seen many cultures in thw world, I would say at least I have gotten out and seen life.
I am postive you are negative, the difference is that I see a way forward, but you do not want to grasp any chance for that to happen.
If negativity surrounds you then you will always be pessimistic and you only hold yourself back

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 8:05 pm

thats the thing though

you dont see a way forward.....
you see some outlandish goal on the far horizon...
but have no idea of how to get there.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 pm

oh and one doesnt need to go far these days to experience "other cultures"

the buggers are all here ........

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 8:10 pm

darknessss wrote:thats the thing though

you dont see a way forward.....
you see some outlandish goal on the far horizon...
but have no idea of how to get there.....


Poor assumptions again
I see many ways forward, you though at every turn propose negativity, because again it is you holding yourself back Victor. You do not want to see a way forward, because you fear it could be a much better way
Your problem is you are too afraid to try.
You obtain nothing by not striving to gain that goal, and you have clearly forgotten, because once upon a time you did. Maybe as you are older you see no point, but at one time you did strive, and you clearly have forgotten that you did.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 8:15 pm

darknessss wrote:oh and one doesnt need to go far these days to experience "other cultures"

the buggers are all here ........


Well have you ever tried to know these cultures or lets be honest Victor, do you shun them?
Lets face it, how many times have you said to me you have little time for townies.
Your life now is one of simplicity, I get that, it is also one at peace, I see that in the art you create and your time free at one with nature. Just a shame sometimes you can be a grumpy sod

All the best

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:06 pm

Nemesis wrote:
darknessss wrote:oh and one doesnt need to go far these days to experience "other cultures"

the buggers are all here ........


Well have you ever tried to know these cultures or lets be honest Victor, do you shun them?
Lets face it, how many times have you said to me you have little time for townies.
Your life now is one of simplicity, I get that, it is also one at peace, I see that in the art you create and your time free at one with nature. Just a shame sometimes you can be a grumpy sod

All the best
when you say experience the culture do yu mean the beheadings, the grooming gangs, the intimidation, or the cuddly furry ones..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by sassy on Wed May 13, 2015 9:07 pm


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 16994
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by sassy on Wed May 13, 2015 9:09 pm


_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 16994
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:12 pm

I do like sihks . lovely peaceful people, generous. easy to get on with and they often hate Muslims...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:15 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I do like sihks . lovely peaceful people, generous. easy to get on with and they often hate Muslims...
me too wonderful people , love it when they join in our church services .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:18 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:I do like sihks . lovely peaceful people, generous. easy to get on with and they often hate Muslims...
me too wonderful people , love it when they join in our church services .
yeah very open to truth and love of the Lord...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:21 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
me too wonderful people , love it when they join in our church services .
yeah very open to truth and love of the Lord...
They do and they respect our faith, they get my respect any day great caring people .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:22 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
yeah very open to truth and love of the Lord...
They do and they respect our faith, they get my respect any day great caring people .
amen xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:47 pm

gotta say that doesnt surprise me seeing a sikh doing this ...

honourable and kindly folk in general.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 9:55 pm

darknessss wrote:gotta say that doesnt surprise me seeing a sikh doing this ...

honourable and kindly folk in general.....



You mean like this:



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 13, 2015 10:00 pm

good for them well done....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by eddie on Wed May 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Deary me.
If I am not interested in a thread I just don't read it.

What is the problem here????

Sassy, you're looking for an argument.
Can tell me, hand on heart, that you'd have objected to SM, your friend, starting a Muslim thread, and furthermore not have told people to bugger off if they didn't like it?

Leave the thread if you don't like it.
Grow up and stop picking for the sake of picking.

_________________
“They were curved together like quotation marks with no words in between.”
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 29944
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 46
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 14, 2015 8:27 am

Hmmm, the pagan devotional thread is going well. At least nobody jumped in after a couple of posts to moan about it. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 27024
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 am

eddie wrote:Deary me.
If I am not interested in a thread I just don't read it.

What is the problem here????

Sassy, you're looking for an argument.
Can tell me, hand on heart, that you'd have objected to SM, your friend, starting a Muslim thread, and furthermore not have told people to bugger off if they didn't like it?

Leave the thread if you don't like it.
Grow up and stop picking for the sake of picking.


Fair points, but maybe the same can be replicated on other threads started with clear intent to pick on. I am no fan of sassy's views, in fact I am completely at odds with many of her views, but it works both ways.
Being admin and being impartial means replicating this message so all take on board and not just being pointed out to one.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 14, 2015 8:36 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmm, the pagan devotional thread is going well. At least nobody jumped in after a couple of posts to moan about it. Laughing

Oops, I just did. I guess they'll have to summon the same inner strength you obviously have ... I would suggest looking to your faith in these times of darkness.

_________________
"That was some weird shit."

- George W. Bush, after Donald Trump's inaugural address
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22658
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 14, 2015 9:31 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Hmmm, the pagan devotional thread is going well. At least nobody jumped in after a couple of posts to moan about it. Laughing

Oops, I just did. I guess they'll have to summon the same inner strength you obviously have ... I would suggest looking to your faith in these times of darkness.

Naughty Ben. I'm not going to take the piss on that thread - that's because I'm nicer than you. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 27024
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 9:33 am

14
May
Matthew 6:28–29
“So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
You may think that you must work very hard to provide for yourself and get ahead in life. But God wants you to consider the lilies of the field—they do nothing. They toil not, spin not and struggle not. Yet, they grow and are clothed by God while simply resting and basking in the sunshine of God’s love! And when God clothes them, they look even more glorious than King Solomon, the richest king who ever lived.

Like the lilies of the field, God wants you to let Him take care of providing for your material needs, instead of you striving to do it yourself. When you let go and let Him, you will see Him bless you supernaturally, abundantly and generously!

This is what happened to one of our church members who had been looking for a job. Initially, he received only two calls for interviews after sending out 12 résumés. Refusing to be discouraged, he believed that God wanted to bless him not just with a job, but with a position of influence too.

God was faithful. This church member soon became the business manager of an engineering company even though he had no engineering background. He was offered a very attractive remuneration package and within his first week on the job, was asked to quote on two projects. He knew that this was God’s doing because it was difficult enough just to secure an appointment with contract managers to discuss projects, let alone be asked to quote on not one but two projects. Before long, he was offered the position to run the entire Singapore subsidiary with only one other business development manager. He was then only 25 years old!

My friend, God can do for you what He did for this person. Just believe that if God clothes the lilies and grass of the field, which are here today and gone tomorrow, how much more will He clothe you, His eternal and precious child, with beauty and favor! All He asks is that you cease from your striving, allow Him to take over and just flow with Him!

Thought For The Day
When you let go and let God, you will see Him bless you supernaturally, abundantly and generously!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 9:37 am

Nemesis wrote:
eddie wrote:Deary me.
If I am not interested in a thread I just don't read it.

What is the problem here????

Sassy, you're looking for an argument.
Can tell me, hand on heart, that you'd have objected to SM, your friend, starting a Muslim thread, and furthermore not have told people to bugger off if they didn't like it?

Leave the thread if you don't like it.
Grow up and stop picking for the sake of picking.


Fair points, but maybe the same can be replicated on other threads started with clear intent to pick on. I am no fan of sassy's views, in fact I am completely at odds with many of her views, but it works both ways.
Being admin and being impartial means replicating this message so all take on board and not just being pointed out to one.



This thread was deliveratley vilolated by sassy simply because she doesn't like HF and doesn't like Christianity , there was no need at all for her doing this other than to cause trouble .

If she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to read it or post on it , i have noticed a pagan devotional thread has been made i read it and i liked some of the things said on there they are very meaningful and yet i didn't post negative things because i didn't find it offensive. Why would i find kind thoughtful quotes offensive , in fact i found them inspiring .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 9:40 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nemesis wrote:


Fair points, but maybe the same can be replicated on other threads started with clear intent to pick on. I am no fan of sassy's views, in fact I am completely at odds with many of her views, but it works both ways.
Being admin and being impartial means replicating this message so all take on board and not just being pointed out to one.



This thread was deliveratley vilolated by sassy simply because she doesn't like HF and doesn't like Christianity , there was no need at all for her doing this other than to cause trouble .

If she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to read it or post on it , i have noticed a pagan devotional thread has been made i read it and i liked some of the things said on there they are very meaningful and yet i didn't post negative things because i didn't find it offensive. Why would i find kind thoughtful quotes offensive , in fact i found them inspiring .

we should forgive sassy the small minded attack what they do not understand....

could you imagine someone like a political candidate being so intolerant, what if they went to a Christian home looking for their vote, would they declare their paganism and attack the faith of the voter...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 9:45 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:



This thread was deliveratley vilolated by sassy simply because she doesn't like HF and doesn't like Christianity , there was no need at all for her doing this other than to cause trouble .

If she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to read it or post on it , i have noticed a pagan devotional thread has been made i read it and i liked some of the things said on there they are very meaningful and yet i didn't post negative things because i didn't find it offensive. Why would i find kind thoughtful quotes offensive , in fact i found them inspiring .

we should forgive sassy the small minded attack what they do not understand....

could you imagine someone like a political candidate being so intolerant, what if they went to a Christian home looking for their vote, would they declare their paganism and attack the faith of the voter...

agree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 9:53 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Nemesis wrote:


Fair points, but maybe the same can be replicated on other threads started with clear intent to pick on. I am no fan of sassy's views, in fact I am completely at odds with many of her views, but it works both ways.
Being admin and being impartial means replicating this message so all take on board and not just being pointed out to one.



This thread was deliveratley vilolated by sassy simply because she doesn't like HF and doesn't like Christianity , there was no need at all for her doing this other than to cause trouble .

If she doesn't like it then she doesn't have to read it or post on it , i have noticed a pagan devotional thread has been made i read it and i liked some of the things said on there they are very meaningful and yet i didn't post negative things because i didn't find it offensive. Why would i find kind thoughtful quotes offensive , in fact i found them inspiring .







http://www.newsfixboard.com/t9505-rose-rose-i-love-you#182788

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 10:49 am

[img][/img]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 10:51 am

" />

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:" />
ely

that's lovely x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by veya_victaous on Thu May 14, 2015 11:16 am

Please let HF and VOD and any others have their thread

Besides take wisdom wherever it is found
study



Just remove the last 7 words and everyone can learn from that  geek

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 15484
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oops, I just did. I guess they'll have to summon the same inner strength you obviously have ... I would suggest looking to your faith in these times of darkness.

Naughty Ben. I'm not going to take the piss on that thread - that's because I'm nicer than you. Laughing


would be a nice place if Ben were a nicer person

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 12:40 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Naughty Ben. I'm not going to take the piss on that thread - that's because I'm nicer than you. Laughing


would be a nice place if Ben were a nicer person

Nicer.

He is leaps and bounds nicer than you will ever have the hope of ever understanding the comprehension of the word.

For fuck sake, you are guest here, learn some humilty and respect for the fact that you are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 3:57 pm

" />

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 5:35 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:" />

amen..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 5:37 pm

love this song...enjoy...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 14, 2015 5:42 pm

great song an oldie but still great x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum