A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Sun May 10, 2015 10:03 am

First topic message reminder :

10
May
Luke 13:11
And behold, there was a woman who had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bent over and could in no way raise herself up.
Imagine being bowed over for 18 years. All you would see is the dust on the ground. That was the predicament of the woman in Luke 13. Dust was all her eyes fell on, all the time, everywhere she went, until she became dust-conscious. Thank God she finally saw the beautiful feet of Jesus, who brought her good news and raised her up.

Now, dust is the devil’s food. The Bible tells us that God cursed the devil to eat dust all the days of his life. (Genesis 3:14) Dust represents death. (Genesis 3:19) The devil wants you to be like him—to fall flat on your belly, crawl and eat dust. To eat dust is to feed on your shortcomings and lack, until you constantly feel that there is so much in your life that you need to clean up. You may not be physically bowed over, but like the woman, you become dust-conscious and life every day is a struggle.

Having a dust-consciousness also affects the way you see others. You look at people’s faults all the time. You point out their shortcomings and rake up their past failures. When you are dust-conscious, you find your relationships robbed of peace and joy.

And if you, like the woman, keep looking at the dust, before long, that inward position of dust-consciousness becomes so entrenched that you become the devil’s food because dust is what he eats. God’s Word describes him as being like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. (1 Peter 5:Cool

If you don’t want to be devoured by him, then lift your eyes above the dust! Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat. See yourself the way God sees you—righteous and holy in Christ. (Colossians 3:12; 2 Corinthians 5:21) You are not dust because you are not in and of the flesh—you are in and of the Spirit. (Romans 8:9)

My friend, the more you realize who you are in Christ, the more you will straighten up and walk the way God sees you—a new creation with His authority, power and overcoming Spirit!

Thought For The Day
Instead of looking at your failures, look to Christ who has delivered you from every defeat.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue May 26, 2015 11:56 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I never said it said you have to be poor, I said that it doesn't promise you wealth in this life, the way the prosperity preachers do.

A lot of Christian sources and writers have been warning that the prosperity gospel runs counter to Christ's teachings:

http://www.crosswalk.com/family/finances/don-t-let-the-prosperity-gospel-message-fool-you.html

https://bible.org/article/bankruptcy-prosperity-gospel-exercise-biblical-and-theological-ethics

http://www.standfirminfaith.com/?/sf/page/29004
i do agree some prosperity teaching has been dangerous and very irresponsible and has done Christianity a lot of harm but some who believ all Christians should be poor are equally misguided..

What the Bible says about the rich and the poor is all in there -- if it's so important to you, I think you'd better get around to reading it someday.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Tue May 26, 2015 11:58 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
i do agree some prosperity teaching has been dangerous and very irresponsible and has done Christianity a lot of harm but some who believ all Christians should be poor are equally misguided..

What the Bible says about the rich and the poor is all in there -- if it's so important to you, I think you'd better get around to reading it someday.
i read it every day and have done so for some time, the good thing is I understand a great deal of it... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by sassy on Wed May 27, 2015 12:03 am

No HF, you just ignore the bits that don't fit in with Joseph Prince's teachings, you know, the bloke who real christians avoid like the plague.

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17436
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 12:05 am

risingsun wrote:No HF, you just ignore the bits that don't fit in with Joseph Prince's teachings, you know, the bloke who real christians avoid like the plague.
yeah is that why he speaks all around the world and has a 30000 plus congregation...lol

he teaches from the bible... Smile Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 11:25 am

27
May

Isaiah 55:11

So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
Some years back, I had a skin condition which refused to heal. I told God about it and began to take the Holy Communion believing and confessing that by Jesus’ stripes I was healed. Nothing happened, or so it seemed.
But the Lord did not forget about my skin condition. One day, He prompted me to check my body to see if it was still there. I did so and realized that it had disappeared! God had not forgotten the Word which I had confessed in faith.
A couple in the United States who has been hearing me preach on God’s grace began to catch a revelation of God’s love for them. They started confessing their righteousness in Christ, and meditating on provision scriptures and declaring that they were debt free through Jesus’ finished work. 

Not long after, the wife phoned their mortgage company to make two mortgage payments on their home. They had a total of about US$80,000 left to pay. To her utter surprise and delight, she was told that both accounts were at a zero balance. The company had forgiven both mortgage loans! Indeed, God did not forget the Word that this couple had spoken in faith.
Maybe you shared God’s Word with a troubled friend a few years ago. You bump into him one day and he tells you, “Remember that day? You said something which transformed my life!” Your mind draws a blank because you have forgotten what you said. But God did not forget. He remembered what you said that day in faith.
You see, if the words you confess in faith for yourself or over your loved ones are God’s own words, He says, “So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.” Because what is promised to you is God’s Word, you will see the manifestation of His promise. He will certainly watch over His Word to perform it! (Numbers 23:19)

Thought For The Day

God will certainly watch over His Word to perform it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 27, 2015 11:49 am

In 2 billion or so Christians, a following of around 30,000 is peanuts.

And even if you think numbers equals legitimacy, then the Ayatollahs must have equal legitimacy by your logic.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 11:52 am

Eilzel wrote:In 2 billion or so Christians, a following of around 30,000 is peanuts.

And even if you think numbers equals legitimacy, then the Ayatollahs must have equal legitimacy by your logic.
lol that is just the church he belongs too, his following is world wide, he speaks in countries all round the world... Smile Smile

I guess if a book on how to abuse babies without annoying aallllllaah gets you legitamacy you don't really deserve it...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 pm

I'd say the Ayatollah is as undeserving as the Pope and the nut you follow personally. Only one of us is a hypocrite here.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:I'd say the Ayatollah is as undeserving as the Pope and the nut you follow personally. Only one of us is a hypocrite here.
so to you a man who teaches the word of God, the pope and a man who teaches the abuse of babies are all equal...

I think that says all i need to know about you...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Eilzel on Wed May 27, 2015 2:05 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Eilzel wrote:I'd say the Ayatollah is as undeserving as the Pope and the nut you follow personally. Only one of us is a hypocrite here.
so to you a man who teaches the word of God, the pope and a man who teaches the abuse of babies are all equal...

I think that says all i need to know about you...

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by stardesk on Wed May 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

_________________
Theodosius Dobzhansky: 'Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.'
avatar
stardesk

Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 27, 2015 9:34 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

How rude.

Have you considered opening your mind at all?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

How rude.

Have you considered opening your mind at all?
lol i love the way they insult never listen then say believers have a closed mind...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 9:38 pm

stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.
who causes the babies to have their disabilities star, in can't be god, he doesn't exist... Smile

i wonder who that actually leaves...lol

lol natural causes...bless him..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 pm

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How rude.

Have you considered opening your mind at all?
lol i love the way they insult never listen then say believers have a closed mind...

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
lol i love the way they insult never listen then say believers have a closed mind...

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing
and we should accept their religion evolution and accept gay is normal... Smile
they are so tolerant and understanding not bigots in any way... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 27, 2015 10:42 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

How rude.

Have you considered opening your mind at all?
lol i love the way they insult never listen then say believers have a closed mind...

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing

I think you and your buddy HF are projecting a lot of your own insecurities at this point.

So if I disagree with your beliefs and challenge them, that means I think I'm better than you and happier to boot?

What, do you just surround yourself with people who tell you you're right all the time?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Wed May 27, 2015 10:44 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing

I think you and your buddy HF are projecting a lot of your own insecurities at this point.

So if I disagree with your beliefs and challenge them, that means I think I'm better than you and happier to boot?

What, do you just surround yourself with people who tell you you're right all the time?
not sure you've got that right, i have no insecurities... i don't mind people challenging my faith, i think it's fun to show people who little they actually know.. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing

I think you and your buddy HF are projecting a lot of your own insecurities at this point.

So if I disagree with your beliefs and challenge them, that means I think I'm better than you and happier to boot?

What, do you just surround yourself with people who tell you you're right all the time?

I'm not insecure - it's you who is clearly insecure to the point that you feel the need to belittle other people for their faith. It's not my fault if you became disillusioned, and trying to make other people lose their faith won't work.

Don't you ever get bored with the endless posts on here slating Christianity and Christians? I guess you don't.


_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed May 27, 2015 10:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know! They tell you what you should and shouldn't believe, and insult you if you don't give in to them. They decide that they're better than you and happier as well - all from behind their computer screens. Laughing

I think you and your buddy HF are projecting a lot of your own insecurities at this point.

So if I disagree with your beliefs and challenge them, that means I think I'm better than you and happier to boot?

What, do you just surround yourself with people who tell you you're right all the time?

I'm not insecure - it's you who is clearly insecure to the point that you feel the need to belittle other people for their faith. It's not my fault if you became disillusioned, and trying to make other people lose their faith won't work.

Don't you ever get bored with the endless posts on here slating Christianity and Christians? I guess you don't.


Again, you take criticism personally. That's not how I mean it.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed May 27, 2015 10:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not insecure - it's you who is clearly insecure to the point that you feel the need to belittle other people for their faith. It's not my fault if you became disillusioned, and trying to make other people lose their faith won't work.

Don't you ever get bored with the endless posts on here slating Christianity and Christians? I guess you don't.


Again, you take criticism personally. That's not how I mean it.

You just told me I was insecure - that's fairly personal.

I was mostly referring to Stardesk anyway, who appeared to be saying that she feels sorry for those with faith - it was a bit patronising really.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 8:24 am

stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

I would rather see little children praising the Lord and dancing and being happy than being indoctrinated by athieists .

I really feel sorry none believers because they are so bitter towards the believers it must be such a horrible life constantly trying to make us unbelievers . Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 9:15 am

28
May

Revelation 1:8

“I am…the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
Ever been too busy to get something done, and then find out that it’s too late when you finally get down to it? As human beings, we live our lives constrained by time. But Jesus, the one who created time, is not time-bound. He always has time for each one of us!

Even in His earthly ministry, in His limited form as Man, He always had time to minister to people. Consider a typical day in His ministry: When a severely demon-possessed man cried out from the tombs of a distant region, He had time to sail all the way from Galilee to the country of the Gadarenes to save that lonely, tormented man. On the way there, He had time to respond to the cries of His disciples when a fierce storm arose. He awoke from a much-deserved sleep and calmed the storm for them.

After He saved the demonized man and returned to Galilee, another man, Jairus, came to him for help. Jairus’ 12-year-old daughter was dying and he begged Jesus to come to his house to heal her. Jesus agreed—He had time. But on His way there, a woman with a 12-year bleeding condition secretly touched the hem of His garment and received her healing. Though Jairus’ daughter was in the throes of death, Jesus had time to find out who had touched Him, just so that He could minister to that person.

While Jesus was ministering to the woman, He received a death report concerning Jairus’ daughter. Now, in the natural, Jesus was “too late”. Yet, He did not consider it a waste of time to encourage Jairus, “Do not be afraid; only believe, and she will be made well.” (Luke 8:49–50) He wasn’t troubled or harried. He took time to go to Jairus’ house and He raised the little damsel from the dead.

My friend, this same loving Jesus always has time for you, His beloved. He hears your cries, cares about the little and big things that bother you, and will come and save you. Even when He is “busy”, He has time to stop and minister to you. Even when it seems “too late”, He will still see to it that you get your miracle!

Thought For The Day

Jesus, who is not bound by time, always has time for each one of us!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 9:44 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

I would rather see little children praising the Lord and dancing and being happy than being indoctrinated by athieists .

I really feel sorry none believers because they are so bitter towards the believers it must be such a horrible life constantly trying to make us unbelievers . Razz

I am so, so glad I'm not a believer anymore -- that was a very confusing time in my life, when I thought that God was constantly peering over my shoulder and causing all the things that happened to me, completely absent from rhyme or reason.

Realizing that this wasn't the case has made me so much more clear-headed about what life is really about and why good and bad things happen. And to truly believe that an all-powerful thing is monitoring every thought that flits through your mind will drive you crazy!

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 9:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I would rather see little children praising the Lord and dancing and being happy than being indoctrinated by athieists .

I really feel sorry none believers because they are so bitter towards the believers it must be such a horrible life constantly trying to make us unbelievers . Razz

I am so, so glad I'm not a believer anymore -- that was a very confusing time in my life, when I thought that God was constantly peering over my shoulder and causing all the things that happened to me, completely absent from rhyme or reason.

Realizing that this wasn't the case has made me so much more clear-headed about what life is really about and why good and bad things happen. And to truly believe that an all-powerful thing is monitoring every thought that flits through your mind will drive you crazy!

I hope you're not assuming that all believers think that anything bad that happens to them is caused by God.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I would rather see little children praising the Lord and dancing and being happy than being indoctrinated by athieists .

I really feel sorry none believers because they are so bitter towards the believers it must be such a horrible life constantly trying to make us unbelievers . Razz

I am so, so glad I'm not a believer anymore -- that was a very confusing time in my life, when I thought that God was constantly peering over my shoulder and causing all the things that happened to me, completely absent from rhyme or reason.

Realizing that this wasn't the case has made me so much more clear-headed about what life is really about and why good and bad things happen. And to truly believe that an all-powerful thing is monitoring every thought that flits through your mind will drive you crazy!

I hope you're not assuming that all believers think that anything bad that happens to them is caused by God.

Oh, I'm sure you think that the bad stuff is caused by Satan, who somehow according to some dense divine plan gets to wreak havoc upon humanity, by the permission of the all-good, all-powerful God Rolling Eyes

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:01 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I hope you're not assuming that all believers think that anything bad that happens to them is caused by God.

Oh, I'm sure you think that the bad stuff is caused by Satan, who somehow according to some dense divine plan gets to wreak havoc upon humanity, by the permission of the all-good, all-powerful God Rolling Eyes

You seem sure of a lot of things, but you're generally way off the mark.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I hope you're not assuming that all believers think that anything bad that happens to them is caused by God.

Oh, I'm sure you think that the bad stuff is caused by Satan, who somehow according to some dense divine plan gets to wreak havoc upon humanity, by the permission of the all-good, all-powerful God Rolling Eyes

You seem sure of a lot of things, but you're generally way off the mark.

Who the holy hell are you to decide that? I think if you encountered logic and good sense in an alley you'd run away screaming ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 10:06 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh, I'm sure you think that the bad stuff is caused by Satan, who somehow according to some dense divine plan gets to wreak havoc upon humanity, by the permission of the all-good, all-powerful God Rolling Eyes

You seem sure of a lot of things, but you're generally way off the mark.
generally , that was being kind... Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:07 am

heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh, I'm sure you think that the bad stuff is caused by Satan, who somehow according to some dense divine plan gets to wreak havoc upon humanity, by the permission of the all-good, all-powerful God Rolling Eyes

You seem sure of a lot of things, but you're generally way off the mark.
generally , that was being kind... Smile

You can go jump back into your mother -- cancer patients would be safer, at least

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You seem sure of a lot of things, but you're generally way off the mark.

Who the holy hell are you to decide that? I think if you encountered logic and good sense in an alley you'd run away screaming ...

Well you're way off the mark when you say you're "sure" that I think the bad stuff is caused by Satan. I'm sure I'd be able to find other examples if I could be bothered.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:12 am

Are you OK Ben? You seem rather "feisty" today. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Are you OK Ben? You seem rather "feisty" today. Laughing

I have a bullshit quota that has been more than filled with some of the taurine feces I've been seeing here ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Are you OK Ben? You seem rather "feisty" today. Laughing

I have a bullshit quota that has been more than filled with some of the taurine feces I've been seeing here ...

Oh I see. I feel your pain, but I think in my case, it's different people who I find unspeakable at times. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 am

stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

I must say that this bit of your post does interest me. I don't think that congenital disabilities can be reversed by the influence of one's mind, but I do think there are some conditions which are possibly psychomatic in origin, and can be influenced by the power of the mind.

However, that is getting into the realms of science, and this thread isn't about science. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
stardesk wrote:Hi Eilzel. You wont get through their closed minded attitude, poor devils. In our town there's a hall which belongs to the Christian Fellowship, whoever they are, and one of the notices outside say 'God Loves You.' And when I first saw it my mind filled with visions of babies being born deformed, deaf, dumb, blind, Downes Syndrome, and various other disabilities. 'God Loves You' ??? Such utter gibberish. Poor little kids, they haven't seen anything of life, all they know is how to suckle or eat. Whatever have they done to be burdened, possibly for life, with such awful disabilities?

I've said before and I'll say again: There's no such thing as a divine instigated miracle. Most unsusual recoveries can be explained by natural causes, even your own mind can influence some recoveries.

I would rather see little children praising the Lord and dancing and being happy than being indoctrinated by athieists .

I really feel sorry none believers because they are so bitter towards the believers it must be such a horrible life constantly trying to make us unbelievers . Razz

Bitter does not come into it. Again my family are believers, though their version of Christianity is based on love, where it does not effect the well being and equality of others. There is no hate in their belief. My mother still classes me as Christian because she raised and baptised and had me confirmed. That is her choice to do so, but I have pointed out to her, that is denying me my choice. What I am at odds with is bad ideas from within religions itself and where people take the literal view of some of the works found in religion and use this to impose their views on others. Religion should be a personal belief nothing more and children should be allowed to be taught about all religions and non-belief, so they can decide for themselves. The reality is Stardesk makes a very valid point, that how can something so all powerful and intelligent, where it is claimed they are all loving, compassionate, forgiving would allow innocent children to suffer so much. That has the following possibilities.

1) This deity is unable to prevent any harm to people and is thus not powerful enough to intercede to help humans.

2) This deity is powerful enough to help but clearly does not care to help people and allows them to suffer as humans.

3) This deity is so intlligent it will be devoid of emotions as intelligence does not require emotions to make right or wrong decisions. If anything this creator would then only have created the big bang as an experiment to see if from chaos, life can over time form to exist. The experiment is to see what are the right ingredients and situations for life to evolve. Such an experioment would not need ot care over what happens to that experiment.

4) We are nothing more than a simulation game, that one you die within this game you start over as a new charcter in this gigantic ever growing game. There is a blip in the game, where sometimes you start off as a new charcter and remember a form character you played in the game. We thus do not really exist.

5) God simply does not exist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:36 am

I hope this adequately expresses how bitter I am that I don't believe in any higher power:


_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I hope this adequately expresses how bitter I am that I don't believe in any higher power:


When you start bringing Brad Pitt into it, all is lost. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 10:39 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I hope this adequately expresses how bitter I am that I don't believe in any higher power:


When you start bringing Brad Pitt into it, all is lost. Laughing

I liked him in Kalifornia Smile

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 11:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
generally , that was being kind... Smile

You can go jump back into your mother -- cancer patients would be safer, at least

and this is why you're not a happy person as you claim to be, its so clear that you're bitter towards to Christians as you constantly insult them for no reason. You said to leave the past where it is and yet you already went back on that by insulting HF using his mother and then the cancer thing again .

You're just losing debate when you name call Ben .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 11:11 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I hope this adequately expresses how bitter I am that I don't believe in any higher power:


Load of rubbish Ben Brad Pitt has his own god now (money and fame) its easy to turn away from God when you have all the money you need , money and fame will pass away but God will not and you and everyone else who denies God will one day find out for yourselves that you made a mistake.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 11:19 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
generally , that was being kind... Smile

You can go jump back into your mother -- cancer patients would be safer, at least

and this is why you're not a happy person as you claim to be, its so clear that you're bitter towards to Christians as you constantly insult them for no reason. You said to leave the past where it is and yet you already went back on that by insulting HF using his mother and then the cancer thing again .

You're just losing debate when you name call Ben .

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- my problem with him has very, very, VERY little to do with his religious beliefs. HF does not behave like a good person here, and that's the only way I know him. He twists other people's statements and tries to wind people up, among other dickish behaviors.

And my happiness with who I am has nothing to do with someone who claims to be so pious, yet comes here and starts talking about "queers" and their "shit-chutes." That is vulgar and nothing like anything I ever learned about Jesus, and I have to keep going back to Matthew 23:24 --

"You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!"

Do any of you Christians understand what that means?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 11:20 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I hope this adequately expresses how bitter I am that I don't believe in any higher power:


Load of rubbish Ben Brad Pitt has his own god now (money and fame) its easy to turn away from God when you have all the money you need , money and fame will pass away but God will not and you and everyone else who denies God will one day find out for yourselves that you made a mistake.

it's easy for rich and seemingly powerful people to not need aanything and become there own God come the day it doesn't matter how many  millions you have you will die..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

and this is why you're not a happy person as you claim to be, its so clear that you're bitter towards to Christians as you constantly insult them for no reason. You said to leave the past where it is and yet you already went back on that by insulting HF using his mother and then the cancer thing again .

You're just losing debate when you name call Ben .

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- my problem with him has very, very, VERY little to do with his religious beliefs. HF does not behave like a good person here, and that's the only way I know him. He twists other people's statements and tries to wind people up, among other dickish behaviors.

And my happiness with who I am has nothing to do with someone who claims to be so pious, yet comes here and starts talking about "queers" and their "shit-chutes." That is vulgar and nothing like anything I ever learned about Jesus, and I have to keep going back to Matthew 23:24 --

"You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!"

Do any of you Christians understand what that means?

Hang on a minute - the gay chap who sued the bakery belongs to an organisation called "QueerSpace". Are you now saying that some words should not be used, even if they are used with pride? You had a different view in the garbage thread.

Having said that, I actually don't like HF referring to gay people as "queer". I just ignore it because this forum is full of people abusing others and using insults.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 11:27 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
heavenlyfatheragain wrote:
generally , that was being kind... Smile

You can go jump back into your mother -- cancer patients would be safer, at least

and this is why you're not a happy person as you claim to be, its so clear that you're bitter towards to Christians as you constantly insult them for no reason. You said to leave the past where it is and yet you already went back on that by insulting HF using his mother and then the cancer thing again .

You're just losing debate when you name call Ben .

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- my problem with him has very, very, VERY little to do with his religious beliefs. HF does not behave like a good person here, and that's the only way I know him. He twists other people's statements and tries to wind people up, among other dickish behaviors.

And my happiness with who I am has nothing to do with someone who claims to be so pious, yet comes here and starts talking about "queers" and their "shit-chutes." That is vulgar and nothing like anything I ever learned about Jesus, and I have to keep going back to Matthew 23:24 --

"You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!"

Do any of you Christians understand what that means?

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 11:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

and this is why you're not a happy person as you claim to be, its so clear that you're bitter towards to Christians as you constantly insult them for no reason. You said to leave the past where it is and yet you already went back on that by insulting HF using his mother and then the cancer thing again .

You're just losing debate when you name call Ben .

I've said this before and I'll say it again -- my problem with him has very, very, VERY little to do with his religious beliefs. HF does not behave like a good person here, and that's the only way I know him. He twists other people's statements and tries to wind people up, among other dickish behaviors.

And my happiness with who I am has nothing to do with someone who claims to be so pious, yet comes here and starts talking about "queers" and their "shit-chutes." That is vulgar and nothing like anything I ever learned about Jesus, and I have to keep going back to Matthew 23:24 --

"You blind guides, straining out a gnat and swallowing a camel!"

Do any of you Christians understand what that means?

Hang on a minute - the gay chap who sued the bakery belongs to an organisation called "QueerSpace". Are you now saying that some words should not be used, even if they are used with pride? You had a different view in the garbage thread.

Having said that, I actually don't like HF referring to gay people as "queer". I just ignore it because this forum is full of people abusing others and using insults.

Did you miss EVERY LAST SINGLE POINT I MADE about the context the phrase was used in??!!

Christ, you're going to give me a heart attack here. I was saying that some people adapt insults as points of pride -- NOT that other people don't still use them as insults.


_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Guest on Thu May 28, 2015 11:41 am

ERM.......

Didnt we establish that this thread, and the pagan equivalent were there EXACTLY for what the title suggests???

NOT a place to wage war on/challenge others beliefs........there are plenty of other threads to do that...

would you walk into a church and disrupt a service?

would you out of dislike and ignorance (the pig ignorant kind) disrupt a wiccan ritual?



Last edited by darknessss on Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 11:42 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hang on a minute - the gay chap who sued the bakery belongs to an organisation called "QueerSpace". Are you now saying that some words should not be used, even if they are used with pride? You had a different view in the garbage thread.

Having said that, I actually don't like HF referring to gay people as "queer". I just ignore it because this forum is full of people abusing others and using insults.

Did you miss EVERY LAST SINGLE POINT I MADE about the context the phrase was used in??!!

Christ, you're going to give me a heart attack here. I was saying that some people adapt insults as points of pride -- NOT that other people don't still use them as insults.


So you acknowledge that some people use the term "white trash" as an insult then?

Thanks. Wink

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Raggamuffin on Thu May 28, 2015 11:43 am

darknessss wrote:ERM.......

Didnt we establish that this thread, and the pagan equivalent were there EXACTLY for what the title suggests???

NOT a place to wage war on others beliefs........there are plenty of other threads to do that...


I blame Brad Pitt.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29345
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A wonderful daily devotional to set up Christians for the day, god bless you..

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu May 28, 2015 11:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Hang on a minute - the gay chap who sued the bakery belongs to an organisation called "QueerSpace". Are you now saying that some words should not be used, even if they are used with pride? You had a different view in the garbage thread.

Having said that, I actually don't like HF referring to gay people as "queer". I just ignore it because this forum is full of people abusing others and using insults.

Did you miss EVERY LAST SINGLE POINT I MADE about the context the phrase was used in??!!

Christ, you're going to give me a heart attack here. I was saying that some people adapt insults as points of pride -- NOT that other people don't still use them as insults.


So you acknowledge that some people use the term "white trash" as an insult then?

Thanks. Wink

Yeah, the vast majority of them are white -- which I told you when you were first astonished by the term ...

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum