just sat idle n thinking

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 1:05 am

we have just had a couple of threads to do with this new class of "refugee" that the E.U in its wonderful wisdom is thinking of dumping on us in their 10's, 100's of thousands
the so called "poor"

apparantly being somewhat skint is now good enough reason to go and live somewhere else...

Now not withsatnding the rubbish didge came out with about how migration is good for the country (and I wont be drawn into further discussion of that )

and acdcepting that this is in fact TOTALLY different to immigration as we have ever had
because


these are the poor...so they willNOT be economical...

they WILL be illiterate
uneducated and
unhealthy

so they will COST

past examples dont apply here for obvious reasons


we never have had hordes of illiterate uneducated migrants to deal with before


THAT SAID

obviously I am curious as to how the lefties think we can fund this

where is the money going to come from

thats all I want to know

Ben has made one possible answer with investors...but I somehow doubt it

or borrowing

thing is that costs


so.......

who's paying


IF your answer in ANY WAY involves things like "the individuals here "

then you do realise you are justifying almost every thief there has ever been?

i'm poor...so i'll have some of yours...I dont deserve it since I havnt done anything to produce it....but i'm having it anyway......cos I is poor init

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by eddie on Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 am

I await, with interest, the answers to your questions.

Because I have none.

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 am

He has had answers before and does not understand how immigration helps economies grow or how they are needed to help them grow.
He is just repeating a very poor argument.
Case in point, the US had for many years far more immigrants he could not speak a word of English and yet they are the powerhouse that they are today, basically proving and showing how Victor has not thought this through

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 9:00 am

You mean like him Vic:

just sat idle n thinking DAMASCUS_2789799b

Yes, how dare we want to help them, after all, they are so undeserving.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 04, 2015 3:47 pm

I see black Africans on the boats.


All looking quite well fed.


And who seem to have a couple of grand each to pay for the boat ride.



It is an African union problem, not ours.


They should all be shipped straight back to The African continent somewhere for them to sort out.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by nicko on Mon May 04, 2015 5:00 pm

That's something i'v always wondered about, they all seem well fed, they all had thousands of Dollars to pay for the the boat.There seems to be lots of young men who could fight for their country instead of running.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11718
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 04, 2015 5:12 pm

They want to get here to fight us...

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 10:07 pm

well now Ive had an "idea"

oh dear


it is well accepted that people leaving various countries can be as bad for the country they leave as it is (didges mythically) good for the country they arrive in

BUT ...we can, in our kindness, help alleviate this problem

since all these 100's of thousands of illiterate, uneducated and unhealthy wiafs and strays will INSTATLY be transformed into a productive eager easily exploited work force

we will have no need of the endless amounts of useless chavs and feral youth in this country ...so in return we will export THEM to the countries these "refugees" come from along with theidiot drunks pouring out of nightclubs and pukeing every where , clogging up A&E and generally costing us a fortune

we could even offer to neuter them first if that helps the recipient country.....

job done...

the population isnt increased and we have hordes of willing workers to work on illegal low wages Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 10:10 pm

And NO Sassy posting picyures like that leaves me totally unmoved...

firstly I'm Immune to that sort of propaganda
secondly I didnt do it...so I aint gonna pay for someone elses misdeeds.....go show your propaganda to the corporates
thirdly not my tribe
fourthly I spent half my life bringing up my own.....why should i be responsible for someone elses

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon May 04, 2015 10:25 pm

darknessss wrote:And NO Sassy posting picyures like that leaves me totally unmoved...

firstly I'm Immune to that sort of propaganda
secondly I didnt do it...so I aint gonna pay for someone elses misdeeds.....go show your propaganda to the corporates
thirdly   not my tribe
fourthly I spent half my life bringing up my own.....why should i be responsible for someone elses

And you accused me of having no empathy ... Shocked

_________________

"I could be wrong now, but I don't think so!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin

Posts : 33179
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 04, 2015 10:45 pm

All the pictures I've seen of The people on the boats are all black and well fed looking.


Mostly adult male Muslims.




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
darknessss wrote:And NO Sassy posting picyures like that leaves me totally unmoved...

firstly I'm Immune to that sort of propaganda
secondly I didnt do it...so I aint gonna pay for someone elses misdeeds.....go show your propaganda to the corporates
thirdly   not my tribe
fourthly I spent half my life bringing up my own.....why should i be responsible for someone elses

And you accused me of having no empathy ... Shocked

true...but i never said i had any ....did I?....





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:21 pm

I still see Victor has no argument and keeps regurgitating the same drivel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm

and I see nemesis is still being a fool and living on the WRONG data

which doesnt apply to the new situation.......

nothing like using false data to fuel your lies is there.....

the points you keep amking ad nausem refer to "normal" immigration and a "few refugees"


NOT a horde of

illiterate
uneducated
unhealthy

3rd world subsistance farmers and such like

who may very well be grateful ...but are hardly likely to be "economic" for many years ...and thus present an unsustainable "up front cost"

stop avoiding and dodging didge....you know it makes sense...else you just look a just sat idle n thinking 1132368643

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by veya_victaous on Mon May 04, 2015 11:39 pm

darknessss wrote:well now Ive had an "idea"

oh dear


it is well accepted that people leaving various countries can be as bad for the country they leave as it is (didges mythically) good for the country they arrive in

BUT ...we can, in our kindness, help alleviate this problem

since all these 100's of thousands of illiterate, uneducated and unhealthy wiafs and strays will INSTATLY be transformed into a productive eager easily exploited work force

we will have no need of the endless amounts of useless chavs and feral youth in this country ...so in return we will export THEM to the countries these "refugees" come from along with theidiot drunks pouring out of nightclubs and pukeing every where , clogging up A&E and generally costing us a fortune

we could even offer to neuter them first if that helps the recipient country.....

job done...

the population isnt increased   and we have hordes of willing workers to work on illegal low wages Smile

you already do that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes yes please neuter before you send the next lot
pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:40 pm

So after showing the mindbogglingly ignorant victor that the US had as he calls them hordes of immigrants uneducated and illiterate and not able to speak English, in numbers that dwarf any immigration ion the UK, managed to help the economy of the US become the power house it is today. He still persists in some pathetic very weak argument he cannot back up and as shown falls apart when I use the model of where this has happened in the US.

Some people just hate being proven easily wrong with facts

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:45 pm

All I want to know is ......

where is the vast amount of money that will be required for this going to come from???

is that really so hard


why does this question need all the rubbish you dress it in didge???

I dont know (and neither do you with certainty) whether or not THESE ECONOMIC type migrants will eventually be "productive" OR how long it will take

THAT is in fact IRRELEVANT Rolling Eyes

what IS certain is that there will be an initial (and OBVIOUSLY ) huge initial cost

where is that going to come from ???


THAT is what I want to know.......

and NObody is prepared to answer it....

because they HAVE no answer.....

there is a thread whingeing about "structural deficit" yet this will vastly increase that
Didge just ignores this point and waffles on about pie in the sky, jam tommorow benefits, which even he cant justify on any sort of sensible basis just on what has happened in the past with a different demographic of immigrants involved

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by veya_victaous on Mon May 04, 2015 11:45 pm

Darkness is right to a degree
you need to make sure you have enough fiscally positive migrants to help offset the burden of creating new infrastructure
of course it should have been done already but you lot were lazy and decide to rest on your laurels, cant go back in time to fix that so going forward you need some richer migrants.

the problem is richer migrants have a choice and why are they going to choose a hostile community.. you will end up with poor workers but not the richer entrepreneurial types you need.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:47 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Darkness is right to a degree
you need to make sure you have enough fiscally positive migrants to help offset the burden of creating new infrastructure
of course it should have been done already but you lot were lazy and decide to rest on your laurels, cant go back in time to fix that so going forward you need some richer migrants.

the problem is richer migrants have a choice and why are they going to choose a hostile community.. you will end up with poor workers but not the richer entrepreneurial types you need.


America faced an even more daunting prospect with much higher numbers where again they thrived, so there is no bases for his boringly scare arguents

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:49 pm

The fact is at every turn Victor has no reply tot he American model and just keeps regurgitating the same drivel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:50 pm

Nemesis wrote:So after showing the mindbogglingly ignorant victor that the US had as he calls them hordes of immigrants uneducated and illiterate and not able to speak English, in numbers that dwarf any immigration ion the UK, managed to help the economy of the US become the power house it is today. He still persists in some pathetic very weak argument he cannot back up and as shown falls apart when I use the model of where this has happened in the US.

Some people just hate being proven easily wrong with facts

the us has the resources to cope....we dont...
it is 100+ times larger pysically...
it is many times larger economically
and it has many more people to share the burden

also it seems to escape you that the standard of living in and around "immigrant enriched" areas in america are in general hardly inspiring....
also america leave its citizens who cant pay to die in the streets
it leaves it citizens without work to starve
and your education is SOLEY dependant on your income

hardly a reasonable comparison

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 pm

The US at the time did not have the resources, so again your argument falls apart, they created them just as the UK is doing the same as we speak. Again you are making things up as you go along to make a poor argument which never had any validity fit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Mon May 04, 2015 11:57 pm

well didge I hope this time round its YOUR pension pot that gets robbed to "provide"
mine was done over years back...

and dont talk crap...the usa has NEVER "not had resources"
the place is stuffed with them
minerals
oil
its the grain basket of the world
etc




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Let's use ours and other countries international aid budgets to pay for building and infrastructure projects in The countries most needed creating millions of jobs for our people and other contributing countries people and training opportunities and jobs for locals too...!?



Or is that too sensible and not 'progressive' enough?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 12:02 am

well tommy ...there is one slight problem with that ......


you might find it a tad difficult to build ANYTHING, let alone infrastructure in some of these places ATM


Its rather difficult to build bridges and power stations when others are doing their best to tear such structures down,
however as a general principle you are of course quite right.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 12:06 am

veya_victaous wrote:
darknessss wrote:well now Ive had an "idea"

oh dear


it is well accepted that people leaving various countries can be as bad for the country they leave as it is (didges mythically) good for the country they arrive in

BUT ...we can, in our kindness, help alleviate this problem

since all these 100's of thousands of illiterate, uneducated and unhealthy wiafs and strays will INSTATLY be transformed into a productive eager easily exploited work force

we will have no need of the endless amounts of useless chavs and feral youth in this country ...so in return we will export THEM to the countries these "refugees" come from along with theidiot drunks pouring out of nightclubs and pukeing every where , clogging up A&E and generally costing us a fortune

we could even offer to neuter them first if that helps the recipient country.....

job done...

the population isnt increased   and we have hordes of willing workers to work on illegal low wages Smile

you already do that Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  yes please neuter before you send the next lot
pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat  pirat

yeah ...but....your ancestors were amongst some of the first....
and nowadays we dont send em....YOU lot are stupid enough to let em in... just sat idle n thinking 3489511464

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 12:11 am

What about the most of them who are just a bit poor...!?







_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 05, 2015 1:06 am

darknessss wrote:we have just had a couple of threads to do with this new class of "refugee" that the E.U in its wonderful wisdom is thinking of dumping on us in their 10's, 100's of thousands
the so called "poor"

apparantly being somewhat skint is now good enough reason to go and live somewhere else...

Now not withsatnding the rubbish didge came out with about how migration is good for the country  (and I wont be drawn into further discussion of that )

and acdcepting that this is in fact TOTALLY different to immigration  as we have ever had
because


these are the poor...so they willNOT be economical...

they WILL be illiterate
uneducated and
unhealthy

so they will COST

past examples dont apply here for obvious reasons


we never have had hordes of illiterate uneducated migrants to deal with before


THAT SAID

obviously I am curious as to how the lefties think we can fund this

where is the money going to come from

thats all I want to know

Ben has made one possible answer with investors...but I somehow doubt it

or borrowing

thing is that costs


so.......

who's paying


IF your answer in ANY WAY involves things like "the individuals here "

then you do realise you are justifying almost every thief there has ever been?

i'm poor...so i'll have some of yours...I dont deserve it since I havnt done anything to produce it....but i'm having it anyway......cos I is poor init

I have said before we should be doing more to help the countries these people come from so they don't need to leave- of course that is a very long task and difficult considering the situation in many of those places as you've touched on below.

However, Jeremy Clarkson (of all people...) made a good point on this. Even if you didn't particularly like your neighbour, and their house burnt down and they came knocking on your door for somewhere to stay- you wouldn't turn them away would you? Ok this is on a bigger scale but still, people leave for a reason.

As I said the priority however should be ensuring they don't need to leave, and the EU should be working to spread asylum seekers more evenly across the continent. As for who pays, of course its the British taxpayer how could it be anyone else?

It may not be to peoples 'taste' paying for people 'not in your tribe', but our ability to care is one of those things that makes our society stand above so many- isn't it kind of selfish to say 'my ancestors made my country better than yours, but I'm not going to share!'?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue May 05, 2015 1:09 am

Dark, is it possible you're wetting yourself over a myth?

... a study by the Central European University called Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU, found that immigrants to the European Union are less likely to live on welfare than the native population.

Out of the some six million people claiming benefits in the UK, the DWP said in January 2012 that 371,000 people claiming working-age benefits were non-UK nationals.

It also added that among that number, 258,000 were non-EEA nationals.

Whitehall said the number of non-UK residents in social housing rose from 6.5% in 2007 to more than 9% in 2011.

However, research from the Equality and Human Rights Commission in 2009 revealed that migrants in the UK over the previous five years made up less than 2% of those in social housing.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-benefits-welfare-jobseeker-s-allowance-immigrants-462373

Does "poor" automatically mean "illiterate, uneducated, unhealthy"?

http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/educated_poor_021905.htm

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26412
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 1:14 am

They are African and for the African union to deal with.


They all seem to have plenty of money for boat journeys... not poor, not fleeing war!



Not refugees!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Eilzel on Tue May 05, 2015 1:40 am

Matti logic- more !!!!!- =more true lol

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7724
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 2:11 am

They are African and for the African union to deal with.


They all seem to have plenty of money for boat journeys... not poor, not fleeing war.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by stardesk on Tue May 05, 2015 3:27 pm

First of all let me just say I'm not racist, ok? But let's bring this problem of migrants down to a more personal level. If there was a knock on your door and, when you opened it, several strangers pushed their way in, began eating all your food, lounging in your chairs, fouling the bathroom because they don't know what a flush loo is, grabbing your sheets and blankets etc, taking whatever took their fancy, you'd go bonkers wouldn't you.

Your house is part of a community, which is part of a town, which of course is part of the country. An influx of strangers, whatever nationality, creed and colour, are doing just that, taking advantage of our resources which most of us have contributed to, through tax and national insurance. How much longer can we keep up this support of people who have never contributed to the pot. The National Health is over stretched, there are many thousands of jobless Brits, our young are becoming outnumbered at school, housing is in short supply for those young married couples looking for somewhere to live. I could go on but will now sit back and wait for the guns to fire.

_________________
Theodosius Dobzhansky: 'Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution.'
stardesk
stardesk

Posts : 948
Join date : 2013-12-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 3:37 pm

stardesk wrote:First of all let me just say I'm not racist, ok? But let's bring this problem of migrants down to a more personal level. If there was a knock on your door and, when you opened it, several strangers pushed their way in, began eating all your food, lounging in your chairs, fouling the bathroom because they don't know what a flush loo is, grabbing your sheets and blankets etc, taking whatever took their fancy, you'd go bonkers wouldn't you.

Your house is part of a community, which is part of a town, which of course is part of the country. An influx of strangers, whatever nationality, creed and colour, are doing just that, taking advantage of our resources which most of us have contributed to, through tax and national insurance. How much longer can we keep up this support of people who have never contributed to the pot. The National Health is over stretched, there are many thousands of jobless Brits, our young are becoming outnumbered at school, housing is in short supply for those young married couples looking for somewhere to live. I could go on but will now sit back and wait for the guns to fire.


That is not a comparison or a reality in regards to immigration. What you are pooly saying is that things like the NHS and other national aspects that you benefit from are as if yours solely, when they are not. In fact many migrants come here and pay far more into the system than they actually get out in return, because most are young and are not staying permanently. How you compare immigrants wanting to work here and obtain their own properties to people stealing from your own home is I have to say extremely poor Stardesk and basically claiming they are coming here to steal. Just because you are born to a land, which through all intents and purposes you only benefit from a few innovative people before you does not mean this should be denied to others. What you are basically saying is being born to a land only privileges those people. If there is thousands of Jobless Brits, then sorry it is because many created this situation back in the early 2000's, when we had a benefit culture in this country. Many choose to sit on their arse, with a poor work ethos, which led to many companies crying out for people to fill vacancies Now if foreign people came and there was no work, there would not have been mass immigration. The fact is there was plenty of jobs, because an element in this country thought the work was beneath them and that they could be better off on benefits.

So when it comes down to those who whinge about immigration I have zero sympathy, the Brits in the main created the problem in the first place. If there had been little jobs and Brits had taken up these Jobs, immigrants would have become migrants and gone home. Word would have spread there was little here in the prospect of Jobs, they would not even come.


So the Brits are at fault, those who preferred to sit on their arses and its time they realise this and stopped whinging about it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 4:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Dark, is it possible you're wetting yourself over a myth?

... a study by the Central European University called Unemployment Benefits and Immigration: Evidence from the EU, found that immigrants to the European Union are less likely to live on welfare than the native population.

Out of the some six million people claiming benefits in the UK, the DWP said in January 2012 that 371,000 people claiming working-age benefits were non-UK nationals.

It also added that among that number, 258,000 were non-EEA nationals.

Whitehall said the number of non-UK residents in social housing rose from 6.5% in 2007 to more than 9% in 2011.

However, research from the Equality and Human Rights Commission in 2009 revealed that migrants in the UK over the previous five years made up less than 2% of those in social housing.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/uk-benefits-welfare-jobseeker-s-allowance-immigrants-462373


My YOU really are becomming as stuuuuupid as didge...how many times do I have to repeat it

THIS current idea is NOT the immigration of the past, you simply cannot apply the "rules of the past" to this.

I have never disputed that what we have had in the past has been in some ways beneficial, though everyone conveniently ignores the disbenefits it has brought too.

However, there is NO evidnce that the sudden introduction of  hordes of economicmigrants will cause anything but problems

1) we are STILL trying to solve the problems caused by the lefts last little "social experiment"

2)there is plenty of evidence to show that this last splurge did not in fact bring "sunshine and light" to the economy

3) There is good reason to think it has brought sufficient "disbenefits as to move the balance the "wrong way"





Does "poor" automatically mean "illiterate, uneducated, unhealthy"?

http://www.rawstory.com/exclusives/educated_poor_021905.htm

In Africa...I would say so

I note yet again you quote "the american experience" and then blindly apply that to the whole world ....when its convenient ........ talk about arrogant yank

what happens in YOUR back yard does NOT of necessity happen elsewhere.

the "poor of africa"

do not have the opportunity for "education" else we would not have the continued screams from "charities" wanting our cash to provide "education for africans"

(unless of course you are saying these charities are scams)

therefore they are going to be

illiterate
uneducated

they do not have even the pitiful health service YOUR poor have intermittant access to

they almost certainly will be un healthy

un vaccinated

carrying measles TB and a host of other stuff we really dont want

(Do you know TB is rising in BRITAIN once again....IN DIRECT proportion to the migrant influx)


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 4:47 pm

What a crock of shit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 4:48 pm

arent you just

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 pm

darknessss wrote:arent you just


No you are you old bag of wind

Every time your argument is left flapping you clutch any inane point. Now you switch to Africa, where  you are so out of touch with reality it is beyond belief. Not every single African is with illness or in poverty, yet you make out as if every single one has. This ignores of course all other nations for immigration.
It is at best the most idiotic defense against immigration I have ever seen, because the problem to solve illnesses is to not allow  people to die from them but to help them. You benefit again from a great NHS system, none of which you created and yet think you have to right to dictate who can.

There is only one poignant thing left to say.

Fuck off you selfish idiot.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 4:53 pm

stardesk wrote:First of all let me just say I'm not racist, ok? But let's bring this problem of migrants down to a more personal level. If there was a knock on your door and, when you opened it, several strangers pushed their way in, began eating all your food, lounging in your chairs, fouling the bathroom because they don't know what a flush loo is, grabbing your sheets and blankets etc, taking whatever took their fancy, you'd go bonkers wouldn't you.

Your house is part of a community, which is part of a town, which of course is part of the country. An influx of strangers, whatever nationality, creed and colour, are doing just that, taking advantage of our resources which most of us have contributed to, through tax and national insurance. How much longer can we keep up this support of people who have never contributed to the pot. The National Health is over stretched, there are many thousands of jobless Brits, our young are becoming outnumbered at school, housing is in short supply for those young married couples looking for somewhere to live. I could go on but will now sit back and wait for the guns to fire.



I wholeheartedly agree!!!


TRying to get here is totally premeditated as we have stuff that we have sweated blood and tears and enormous sums of money to provide for ourselves, they have done fuck all and now think that they can just turn up and have ours.


WEll I for one am totally against these economic migrants arriving here or elsewhere in our continent.


They are Africans and they are a problem for African nations to sort out.



I mean, how many billions do countries hand out to them every bloody year?


And Africa is vast with enormous amounts of natural resources!!!


How the fuck can so many people be so unable to sort things out eos themselves and build their countries up? Or find somewhere else in Africa to go to?



Enough is enough!


Vote UKIP for action and a return to common sense!!!


_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Yet more bollocks from another cretin.

You do not own this country its about time we told the selfish and ungrateful in this country to fuck right off.

Individuals who did fuck all to the benefit they have thinking they can be complete ---- to others.

Well maybe we need to be ---- to you to help you understand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 pm

We do own this country and we have enough selfish and ungrateful immigrants here already who need to be fucked off out of it, not more piss takers thinking they can just turn up with a sob story and be looked after for the rest of their lives.



They got their own countries to live in... if their, fucked up it is because ed them.


Tough titty!!!


It is up to them to work to improving it, not just think they can turn up here and ruin ours!!!



They need to be intercepted, towed straight back where they came from and their boats sunk.


Repeat process until they stop trying to take the piss.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We do own this country and we have enough selfish and ungrateful immigrants here already who need to be fucked off out of it, not more piss takers thinking they can just turn up with a sob story and be looked after for the rest of their lives.
They got their own countries to live in... if their, fucked up it is because ed them.Tough titty!!!
It is up to them to work to improving it, not just think they can turn up here and ruin ours!!!
They need to be intercepted, towed straight back where they came from and their boats sunk.
Repeat process until they stop trying to take the piss.


No you do not own this country, at best you might buy a house, which is apart of that nation and you have benefited from people before where again it was because the British robbed a quarter of the world that gave you this luxury position you have today. The Brits along with other European nations fucked up Africa, they basically enslaved them to produce for their nations, taking people from their skilled jobs where they only taught an elite in society. Then we have idiots like you who have benefit from this try and say, well we fucked you over one before, now you can also fuck off fro coming to our country because we happen to have some of the most selfish ---- around. You see everything you say is a complete load of horseshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:03 pm

are you "an "other" then didge

that interesting freudian slip says a lot ???

so you will be happy for VAT at 30%

taxes rising

NI rising

fewer still NHS facilities

more crowded schools

more transmissible disease (like TB, HIV, etc)

and NO return for far longer than has been the previous case?

Didge me old mate ...I what part of I aint really that bothered (except about the increased costs of things)

since they will as is obvious from past experience merely go and make more city center hovels into bigger city center hovels

and I dont give a rats arse about cities.....

but if you cant see whats comming then hard luck......




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:06 pm

Nemesis wrote:
darknessss wrote:arent you just


No you are you old bag of wind

Every time your argument is left flapping you clutch any inane point. Now you switch to Africa, where  you are so out of touch with reality it is beyond belief. Not every single African is with illness or in poverty, yet you make out as if every single one has. This ignores of course all other nations for immigration.
It is at best the most idiotic defense against immigration I have ever seen, because the problem to solve illnesses is to not allow  people to die from them but to help them. You benefit again from a great NHS system, none of which you created and yet think you have to right to dictate who can.

There is only one poignant thing left to say.

Fuck off you selfish idiot.

firstly where are these "poor that the E>U is whingeing on about from......Africa....

secondly who is going to pay for the NHS to treat all these folks???

Its on its knees as it is thanks to both labour and tory incompetance

how do you expect it to cope(with hordes of incomming) without vast input of money? and where is that money going to come from....?????????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:07 pm

darknessss wrote:are you "an "other" then didgethat interesting freudian slip says a lot ???

so you will be happy for VAT at 30%Yes
taxes rising Yes
NI rising Yes
fewer still NHS facilities Complete bullshit
more crowded schools We will build more, dont be such a ----
more transmissible disease (like TB, HIV, etc) Scare crap again, we can help them which we should
and NO return for far longer than has been the previous case? More bullshit

Didge me old mate ...I what part of I aint really that bothered (except about the increased costs of things)
Tough shit, get used to helping pay back where we fucked over people before

since they will as is obvious from past experience merely go and make more city center hovels into bigger city center hovels
More utter bullshit and again making claims that are utterly groundless

and I dont give a rats arse about cities.....
Good then stop whinging

but if you cant see whats comming then hard luck......





Yes I do like a good fairy tale and you are full of them

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

darknessss wrote:
Nemesis wrote:


No you are you old bag of wind

Every time your argument is left flapping you clutch any inane point. Now you switch to Africa, where  you are so out of touch with reality it is beyond belief. Not every single African is with illness or in poverty, yet you make out as if every single one has. This ignores of course all other nations for immigration.
It is at best the most idiotic defense against immigration I have ever seen, because the problem to solve illnesses is to not allow  people to die from them but to help them. You benefit again from a great NHS system, none of which you created and yet think you have to right to dictate who can.

There is only one poignant thing left to say.

Fuck off you selfish idiot.

firstly where are these "poor that the E>U is whingeing on about from......Africa....

secondly who is going to pay for the NHS to treat all these folks???

Its on its knees as it is thanks to both labour and tory incompetance

how do you expect it to cope(with hordes of incomming) without vast input of money? and where is that money going to come from....?????????


We should as a nation on every point.

Dig deep you selfish bastard.

I am fed up and tired of hearing selfish people who did nothing to create the system they were born into, one that basically robbed the world to make it wealthy and give its people a start.

Its time we started to pay and give something back to the world we fucked up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Tommy Monk on Tue May 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Fuck off dodge you bell end!!!



You talk absolute bullshit!!!



These people have their own countries, to live in.


If their COuntries are shit that is because of THEM AND THEIR PEOPLE!!?



We don't want any more immigrants!!!


So They can fuck off somewhere else!!!


It's a big world out there and We are only a tiny island.



WE need to intercept, return to port they left from, sink boat. Repeat until they stop trying to take the piss.


SImple!!!


And effective.



YOur solution just ruins us and encourages more to finish the job.



KIlling the golden goose in the process.





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22477
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fuck off dodge you bell end!!! You talk absolute bullshit!!! These people have their own countries, to live in.
If their COuntries are shit that is because of THEM AND THEIR PEOPLE!!? We don't want any more immigrants!!! So They can fuck off somewhere else!!! It's a big world out there and We are only a tiny island. WE need to intercept, return to port they left from, sink boat. Repeat until they stop trying to take the piss. SImple!!! And effective. YOur solution just ruins us and encourages more to finish the job. 
KIlling the golden goose in the process.


Bullshit and ore bullshit, you know next to nothing about history and it as because the British controlled a quarter of the known world as well as others that this country became rich to the point it was able to advance quicker, because when a nation has wealth people can be more innovative . This nation exploited and robbed many nations you wish to deny now yourself all of which has led to you being born into a system which benefits you from the start and places you at an advantage, none of which you would have had without this nation taking advantage of many nations. So you do not want anymore immigrants, tough shit, the country needs them, because the nation has a disparity in ages, to the point where we have 11 million over 65 , this will grow in 2050 to 19 million, which we will either need a baby boom or far ore immigrants to help need the growing need where this group more than any will increase the medical facilities needed and the people to run them. Let alone this we have a huge skilled shortage, one because other nations pay better than the UK and thus people leave, so we need people with skills to come here.
I really could not care about your pathetic hinging on immigration, we need more and you are just going to have to suck it up or fuck the hell off to another country, preferable the later


You can space your answers bigger each time and I will easily reduce it to the pitiful pathetic reply that it is


Last edited by Nemesis on Tue May 05, 2015 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 pm

All that hate is such a little brain Tommy, it must leak out of your ears.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

just sat idle n thinking Empty Re: just sat idle n thinking

Post by Guest on Tue May 05, 2015 5:22 pm

what a twat

increase vat/NI and OUR working poor suffer

who's taxes you going to increase?

top rate to 65%?

i remember you argueing against something similar...

YES there will be fewer NHS places...

build more schools...dont make me laugh......the ones we have are in general over crowded and dropping to bits

erm...no we cant "help" (especially TB)
and can we actually afford to import god alone knows how many HIV cases on top of those we are dealing with

TB ....Its increasing....scarily so....and its now resistant to the antibiotics it used to respond to......
thanks to......guess what

we had all but eradicated it and then labour let in 100's thousands

and lo and behold...its increasing.....

so stop being a twat...if you dont like the blindingly obvious ....tough

but the lefty pilliocks were always thus

head>>>>sand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum