interesting tool to compare nations

Go down

interesting tool to compare nations

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:17 pm

interesting tool to compare nations

http://www.ifitweremyhome.com/







_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:00 pm

That is really cool! I think this site might very well consume hours of my time ...

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

That's really interesting! Quite surprised we use less electric than Australians.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 pm

it wont look like that for long.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:10 pm

Probably all that fiddling with the air-conditioning. Or as they say in Australia, "fiddling wazzle the air-con, mate."

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:11 pm

lol! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:14 pm

in 50 years time if the left have their way in the United Kingdom you would...
die 17.1 years sooner
be 11.9 times more likely to die in infancy
be 2.8 times more likely to be unemployed
make 93.03% less money
be 5.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
use 96.86% less electricity
spend 96.86% less money on health care
consume 85.86% less oil
have 2.5 times more babies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:22 pm

darknessss wrote:in 50 years time if the left have their way in the  United Kingdom you would...
die 17.1 years sooner
be 11.9 times more likely to die in infancy
be 2.8 times more likely to be unemployed
make 93.03% less money
be 5.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
use 96.86% less electricity
spend 96.86% less money on health care
consume 85.86% less oil
have 2.5 times more babies

Or they could follow your way and be 1,000 times more likely to be a git

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:in 50 years time if the left have their way in the  United Kingdom you would...
die 17.1 years sooner
be 11.9 times more likely to die in infancy
be 2.8 times more likely to be unemployed
make 93.03% less money
be 5.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
use 96.86% less electricity
spend 96.86% less money on health care
consume 85.86% less oil
have 2.5 times more babies

Or they could follow your way and be 1,000 times more likely to be a git
yes true...but at least they would be healthy reasonably well off gits....
not the socialist dream of all being nothing but rats.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:31 pm

darknessss wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:in 50 years time if the left have their way in the  United Kingdom you would...
die 17.1 years sooner
be 11.9 times more likely to die in infancy
be 2.8 times more likely to be unemployed
make 93.03% less money
be 5.5 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS
use 96.86% less electricity
spend 96.86% less money on health care
consume 85.86% less oil
have 2.5 times more babies

Or they could follow your way and be 1,000 times more likely to be a git
yes true...but at least they would be healthy reasonably well off gits....
not the socialist dream of all being nothing but rats.....

Would they be deathly boring, too? Probably.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:40 pm

so , since you are sooo clever...so you think answer the question I asked....


given that we are struggling to fund our essential services NOW

how do you propose that we find the funding to provide for thousands od potentially illiterate, unskilled, unhealthy
immigrants suddenly dumped on us???

and yes these NEW economic migrants whos only criteria will be that they are "poor" will be exactly that

because thats what the "poor"of these nations are...

sad, and perhaps a tad unfair though it is, that is the simple plain and unarguable truth......

so....

where do we get the money for the UP FRONT costs....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:49 pm

darknessss wrote:so , since you are sooo clever...so you think answer the question I asked....


given that we are struggling to fund our essential services NOW

how do you propose that we find the funding to provide for thousands od potentially illiterate, unskilled, unhealthy
immigrants suddenly dumped on us???

and yes these NEW economic migrants whos only criteria will be that they are "poor" will be exactly that

because thats what the "poor"of these nations are...

sad, and perhaps a tad unfair though it is, that is the simple plain and unarguable truth......

so....

where do we get the money for the UP FRONT costs....


Investors who might be interested in doubling the world's fifth-largest economy? Maybe a little debt? If well-planned, growing the UK population would undoubtedly make it a richer country. You could still hide in the woods, the country would still be 95 percent undeveloped.

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
darknessss wrote:so , since you are sooo clever...so you think answer the question I asked....


given that we are struggling to fund our essential services NOW

how do you propose that we find the funding to provide for thousands od potentially illiterate, unskilled, unhealthy
immigrants suddenly dumped on us???

and yes these NEW economic migrants whos only criteria will be that they are "poor" will be exactly that

because thats what the "poor"of these nations are...

sad, and perhaps a tad unfair though it is, that is the simple plain and unarguable truth......

so....

where do we get the money for the UP FRONT costs....


Investors who might be interested in doubling the world's fifth-largest economy?
yeah right....you and I both know thats as likely as martians landing and as it si we have enogh of those foreign bastards ...look at the thread about moving people out of london due to price increases due to foreign investors

Maybe a little debt?

I think we have enough of that dont you....oooops i forgot....lefties again.....yeah thats right build up debt even more...its great.....

If well-planned,
but thats the point which you seem to have totally missed....we are not talking "well planned...we are talking an E.U edict to take in unknown but huge numbers of economic (actually uneconomic) migrants wich will come with massive up front costs....I DONT call that "well planned"

growing the UK population would undoubtedly make it a richer country. You could still hide in the woods, the country would still be 95 percent undeveloped.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:58 pm

Victor, considering the Tories have doubled the debt, that's a bit of a silly statement.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:01 pm

and you would see it tripled again

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Every first-world nation always carries an amount of debt that seems astronomical to us because we're not countries, we're individuals.

Nobody ever calls it in because the people who work in these things tend not to be stupid about butchering their milk-cow.

Conservatives piss and moan about debt like they have to pay it off personally, but unless you expect your country to collapse soon, nobody cares. It doesn't matter.

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25095
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:17 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Every first-world nation always carries an amount of debt that seems astronomical to us because we're not countries, we're individuals.

Nobody ever calls it in because the people who work in these things tend not to be stupid about butchering their milk-cow.

no they just up the cost of borrowing by reducing your credit rating.......which then impacts ME....

Conservatives piss and moan about debt like they have to pay it off personally, but unless you expect your country to collapse soon,

dont look now...but............
nobody cares. It doesn't matter.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:23 pm

darknessss wrote:and you would see it tripled again

Not, the Conservatives would:



Honestly Victor, I don't know what your missus is putting in your porridge but it's making you dead cranky.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:26 pm

besides this is part of the "price" we are only just seeing from labours mad splurge

where did they think the money was going to come from to suddenly provide all the extra healthcare. schools etc ???
for their imported voters????
immigation is fine.......when controlled.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:31 pm

Whereas this lot borrowed more than any Labour Chancellor, in fact EVERY Labour Chancellor, has ever done, and held back recovery:

http://theweek.com/articles/536082/thanks-lot-austerity-could-have-2014s-economic-recovery-2011

Last year boasted the strongest job numbers since 1999, and as a result, many commentators have concluded that left-wing critics of austerity were wrong all along. The basic case — advanced by Jeff Sachs, Scott Sumner, and others — is that the surge in growth and jobs proves that austerity is not the poison its detractors claimed it would be.

These commentators make some good points. But they are wrong about austerity. A close examination of the counterfactuals shows that austerity almost certainly held back the recovery — and without it, we might have had 2014's strong numbers in 2011.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by eddie on Sun May 03, 2015 3:41 pm

All this tells me is that it would be better to live in Australia

But then, they rule their country better.

_________________
“The closer one gets to the heart of truth, often times, the resistance or ego, gets really epic NASTY!”
― johnjwillard


Do you get nasty...?
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36358
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting tool to compare nations

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum