Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:55 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:42 am

Republicans be like .....
Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Must-see-imagery-good-guy-sauron

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:54 am

I've always been frustrated at how the denialists fail or refuse to acknowledge, or just plain don't know, about some of the the main people pushing denialism for decades now.

Frederick Seitz: Began publishing papers pushing climate change denialism in the early 1990s. Before that, he "played a key role... in helping the tobacco industry produce uncertainty concerning the health impacts of smoking" despite being described by Phillip Morris Tobacco itself as:

"quite elderly and not sufficiently rational to offer advice."

Fred Singer: Climate change denialist. Also denies that ultraviolet rays can cause skin cancer, that chlorofluorocarbons deplete the ozone layer and that second-hand smoking can cause cancer. Also, in 1960 asserted that Mars' moon Phobos must be an artificial satellite that was launched into orbit by Martians.

Willie Soon and Sallie Baliunas: Climate change denialists who have received over $1.2 million in research grants from the fossil fuel industry over the past 14 years. Published climate change papers claiming to represent research funded by groups such as NOAA, NASA and the US Air Force -- which didn't fund any of their climate research. Baliunas is also a CFC denialist. Soon works for the climate think-tank founded by Seitz.

Gordon Fulks: Presents himself as a climate expert, despite being funded by mostly free-market and right-wing think tanks and having published a whopping total of TWO scientific papers on climate change -- the last in 1981.

The list goes on and on ...

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27675
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:04 am

I have never denied Global Warning, only denied that it is mainly mankinds fault.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:35 am

nicko wrote:I have never denied Global Warning,   only denied that it is mainly mankinds fault.  

But that's what denialism is.

If you acknowledge that the world is getting warmer, there has to be a reason. The sun's not getting hotter; the planet's not getting closer to the sun. (Actually the sun's cooling slightly and we're gradually drifting away from it.)

So we have to have a terrestrial explanation.

We've linked past warming events to greenhouse gases. We've measured greenhouse gas concentrations from eons ago, using science), and greenhouse gas concentrations from now, and we know that our atmosphere has a very high relative concentration of greenhouse gases now.

We know that burning fossil fuels puts more greenhouse gas into the atmosphere than the planet can naturally sequester.

So denialists need to come up with a better explanation, because anthropogenic warming is by far the best one there is.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27675
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:38 pm

nicko wrote:I have never denied Global Warning,   only denied that it is mainly mankinds fault.  
Ok so what`s causing it if not man kind ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:10 am

According to Scientists the Earth has been warming and cooling for eons,did they drive around in Range Rovers 100 000 yrs ago?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:28 am

nicko wrote:According to Scientists the Earth has been warming and cooling  for eons,did they drive around in Range Rovers 100 000 yrs ago?

No, I provided a link for you explaining how they have come to their conclusions. If you actually read it you'd see why they know that the warming of today (which is happening over a few centuries) is different from the warming in the past (which happened over hundreds of thousands of years, if not longer).

If you'd set aside your biases, you might accidentally allow yourself to understand it, you know! Smile

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27675
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:According to Scientists the Earth has been warming and cooling  for eons,did they drive around in Range Rovers 100 000 yrs ago?

No, I provided a link for you explaining how they have come to their conclusions. If you actually read it you'd see why they know that the warming of today (which is happening over a few centuries) is different from the warming in the past (which happened over hundreds of thousands of years, if not longer).

If you'd set aside your biases, you might accidentally allow yourself to understand it, you know! Smile

Oh dear Ben,Surely your not still banging on about this global warming myth?

You're so 20th century.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:49 am

nicko wrote:According to Scientists the Earth has been warming and cooling  for eons,did they drive around in Range Rovers 100 000 yrs ago?
And there it is you dont deny global warming you say but that`s what you have just done

you have dismissed the evidence with a totally falacious premis its almost as bad as "global warming doesn't exist because i have a snowball"

eons ago the planet had a completely different atmosphere high in methane and other greenhouse gasses and was considerably warmer than now
plants and the ocean absorbed that  over the "eons" cooling the planet and changing the chemical composition of the atmosphere  we are now putting that sequestrate gasses back in to the environment while at the same time chopping down all the trees that absorbed it in the first place and back then they where a shit more trees and plant life than now

Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?

According to Scientists the Earth is now warming According to Scientists its man made
yet you choose to ignore 98% of scientists that agree AGW is a fact
you cant site a couple of "alleged" Scientist on one hand to prove your case
and then dismiss a shit load more scientists who say it is

you have never denied Global Warning you say ? but your doing it right now nicko Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:33 am

korban dallas wrote:
nicko wrote:According to Scientists the Earth has been warming and cooling  for eons,did they drive around in Range Rovers 100 000 yrs ago?
And there it is you dont deny global warming you say but that`s what you have just done

you have dismissed the evidence with a totally falacious premis its almost as bad as "global warming doesn't exist because i have a snowball"

eons ago the planet had a completely different atmosphere high in methane and other greenhouse gasses and was considerably warmer than now
plants and the ocean absorbed that  over the "eons" cooling the planet and changing the chemical composition of the atmosphere  we are now putting that sequestrate gasses back in to the environment while at the same time chopping down all the trees that absorbed it in the first place and back then they where a shit more trees and plant life than now

Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?

According to Scientists the Earth is now warming According to Scientists its man made
yet you choose to ignore 98% of scientists that agree AGW is a fact
you cant site a couple of "alleged" Scientist on one hand to prove your case
and then dismiss a shit load more scientists who say it is

you have  never denied Global Warning you say ? but your doing it right now nicko  Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?



Good morning KD.

Korben you are a sensible person.Come out of the 20th century.Release yourself from your quasi religious dark age mentality.

The global warming myth is old hat.It's been disproved & you know it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:28 am

I like Range Rovers, always had em. Fcuk Global Warming it's all bollocks, the Earth will warm up if we were all dead. I'M going to keep my Range Rover. I't might be warming up were you are, I don't give a fuck, it's freezing here. BY the way the Polar Bear population is increasing and there's more ice in the Artic [or is it the Ant-Artic] either way I don't give a monky's it's just a way to con us into spending more money to keep us "green" Ask the Chinese to stop burning coal and building more coal fired power stations, the same as dozens of other countries are doing. England is causing more Global Warming----Total bollocks!!!
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:54 am

nicko wrote:I like Range Rovers, always had em.  Fcuk Global Warming it's all bollocks, the Earth will warm up if we were all dead.  I'M going to keep my Range Rover.   I't might be warming up were you are, I don't give a fuck, it's freezing here. BY the way the Polar Bear population is increasing and there's more ice in the Artic [or is it the Ant-Artic] either way I don't give a monky's it's just a way to con us into spending more money to keep us "green"    Ask the Chinese to stop burning coal and building more coal fired power stations, the same as dozens of other countries are doing.  England is causing more Global Warming----Total bollocks!!!

Global warming is a fact, what is sad is when people deny this when faced with overwhelming evidence. Tha vast majority of scientists agree on this except those in the pocket of the fuel industries. It is important not so much for ourselves but the generations we leave behind and how they will suffer if we all gave such a view of not caring for others after us. If we can slow down this then more people can live in a more suitable climate, one that have no need to suffer from with.

Is that not fair?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:08 pm

Shady wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
And there it is you dont deny global warming you say but that`s what you have just done

you have dismissed the evidence with a totally falacious premis its almost as bad as "global warming doesn't exist because i have a snowball"

eons ago the planet had a completely different atmosphere high in methane and other greenhouse gasses and was considerably warmer than now
plants and the ocean absorbed that  over the "eons" cooling the planet and changing the chemical composition of the atmosphere  we are now putting that sequestrate gasses back in to the environment while at the same time chopping down all the trees that absorbed it in the first place and back then they where a shit more trees and plant life than now

Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?

According to Scientists the Earth is now warming According to Scientists its man made
yet you choose to ignore 98% of scientists that agree AGW is a fact
you cant site a couple of "alleged" Scientist on one hand to prove your case
and then dismiss a shit load more scientists who say it is

you have  never denied Global Warning you say ? but your doing it right now nicko  Range rovers Jeezy peeps really ?



Good  morning KD.

Korben you are a sensible person.Come out of the 20th century.Release yourself from your quasi religious dark age mentality.

The global warming myth is old hat.It's been disproved & you know it.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Nemesis wrote:
nicko wrote:I like Range Rovers, always had em.  Fcuk Global Warming it's all bollocks, the Earth will warm up if we were all dead.  I'M going to keep my Range Rover.   I't might be warming up were you are, I don't give a fuck, it's freezing here. BY the way the Polar Bear population is increasing and there's more ice in the Artic [or is it the Ant-Artic] either way I don't give a monky's it's just a way to con us into spending more money to keep us "green"    Ask the Chinese to stop burning coal and building more coal fired power stations, the same as dozens of other countries are doing.  England is causing more Global Warming----Total bollocks!!!

Global warming is a fact, what is sad is when people deny this when faced with overwhelming evidence. Tha vast majority of scientists agree on this except those in the pocket of the fuel industries. It is important not so much for ourselves but the generations we leave behind and how they will suffer if we all gave such a view of not caring for others after us. If we can slow down this then more people can live in a more suitable climate, one that have no need to suffer from with.

Is that not fair?
Quite right and lets face it thous "scientist" deniers rely on funding from the oil company`s to peddle there crap
And yet its legitimate scientists who are not funded by oil company`s that get accused of the same thing but they don`t have a stake in the game

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Nemesis wrote:

Global warming is a fact, what is sad is when people deny this when faced with overwhelming evidence. Tha vast majority of scientists agree on this except those in the pocket of the fuel industries. It is important not so much for ourselves but the generations we leave behind and how they will suffer if we all gave such a view of not caring for others after us. If we can slow down this then more people can live in a more suitable climate, one that have no need to suffer from with.

Is that not fair?
Quite right and lets face it thous "scientist" deniers rely on funding from the oil company`s to peddle there crap
And yet its legitimate scientists who are not funded by oil company`s that get accused of the same thing but they don`t have a stake in the game



Sadly some people remain in denial, because they do not want to open their eyes to the truth.
The truth means having to change and sadly people fear change and also a loss in revenue.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:09 pm

I am not denying that there is "climate change", but I absolute refuse to believe that mankind is responsible for all of it. There is a lot of money being made here for people who are pushing the idea.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:45 pm

nicko wrote:I am not denying that there is "climate change", but I absolute refuse to believe that mankind is responsible for all of it. There is a lot of money being made here for people who are pushing the idea.

There is far more money to be made denying man's role.

_________________
"Some would call it happiness, but I like to think that what I found is me. That sounds simple enough, but the truth is, it took quite a while to do it."

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

Posts : 27675
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:21 am

How do you work that out ben? I can tell you why the lie keeps going, because a lot of "experts" would lose a lot of money, money they are being paid to keep the scam going. A lot of cash is being made keeping the world wide Green agenda going.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 am

PS all these Global Warming "experts" have to be paid you know.
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:26 am

nicko wrote:How do you work that out ben?      I can tell you why the lie keeps going, because a lot of "experts" would lose a lot of money, money they are being paid to keep the scam going. A lot of cash is being made keeping the world wide Green agenda going.


How would they lose money, when it is the few scientists in the hands of fuel companies that of which these companies have their hands in any innovative new fuel source. So much so they buy into them that they never see the light of day. I suggest Nicko you look at this with impartiality and you will see who really stands to lose money here. So 98% of the leading scientists now are being paid by who exactly? Even worse you are saying men that lead their lives on finding the truth would all lie.??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by nicko on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:34 pm

I know more about weather than you will ever know big head, when it's winter it's liable to be cold, when it's summer it gets warmer, bet you didn't know that did ya?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12543
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Koch Industries: Secretly Funding the Climate Denial Machine
The Koch Brothers have sent at least $79,048,951 to groups denying climate change science since 1997.

Greenpeace uses 1997 as a benchmark year due to increased coordinated backlash against global climate negotiations leading to the Kyoto Protocol of 1998. We define climate change denial as "anyone who is obstructing, delaying or trying to derail policy steps that are in line with the scientific consensus that says we need to take rapid steps to decarbonize the economy."

We do this to hold accountable those who do not state their intentions honestly. Modern lobbyists decreasingly deny outright the irrefutable science, but instead deny the need for viable solutions - such as a cost on industrial carbon pollution, energy efficiency, clean energy alternatives to fossil fuels - as demonstrated by the science.

The Koch brothers continue to finance campaigns to make Americans doubt the seriousness of global warming, increasingly hiding money through nonprofits like DonorsTrust and Donors Capital Fund.

Why focus on Charles Koch and David Koch? Many large foundations associated with corporate fortunes are active in financing climate denial groups - Anschutz, Bradley, Coors, DeVos, Dunn, Howard, Pope, Scaife, Searle, and Seid, to name a few.

Unlike Koch, most of those fortunes did not come from owning a corporation like Koch Industries, historically rooted in fossil fuel operations. And none come as close as the Kochs in terms of decades-long focus on actively building a political influence network and coordinating other wealthy executives, corporations and families to dump amounts money into politics that not even the Koch brothers could afford.


Greenpeace uses 1997 as a benchmark year due to increased coordinated backlash against global climate negotiations leading to the Kyoto Protocol of 1998. We define climate change denial as "anyone who is obstructing, delaying or trying to derail policy steps that are in line with the scientific consensus that says we need to take rapid steps to decarbonize the economy."

We do this to hold accountable those who do not state their intentions honestly. Modern lobbyists decreasingly deny outright the irrefutable science, but instead deny the need for viable solutions - such as a cost on industrial carbon pollution, energy efficiency, clean energy alternatives to fossil fuels - as demonstrated by the science.

The Koch brothers continue to finance campaigns to make Americans doubt the seriousness of global warming, increasingly hiding money through nonprofits like DonorsTrust and Donors Capital Fund.

Why focus on Charles Koch and David Koch? Many large foundations associated with corporate fortunes are active in financing climate denial groups - Anschutz, Bradley, Coors, DeVos, Dunn, Howard, Pope, Scaife, Searle, and Seid, to name a few.

Unlike Koch, most of those fortunes did not come from owning a corporation like Koch Industries, historically rooted in fossil fuel operations. And none come as close as the Kochs in terms of decades-long focus on actively building a political influence network and coordinating other wealthy executives, corporations and families to dump amounts money into politics that not even the Koch brothers could afford.

Billionaire oilman David Koch used to joke that Koch Industries was "the biggest company you've never heard of." Now the shroud of secrecy has thankfully been lifted, revealing the $79 million that he and his brother Charles have quietly funneled to climate-denial front groups that are working to delay policies and regulations aimed at stopping global warming, most of which are part of the State Policy Network.

Today, the Kochs are being watched as a prime example of the corporate takeover of government. Their funding and co-opting of the Tea Party movement is now well documented.

Charles G. Koch and David H. Koch have a vested interest in delaying climate action: they've made billions from their ownership and control of Koch Industries, an oil corporation that is the second largest privately-held company in America (which also happens to have an especially poor environmental record). It's timely that more people are now aware of Charles and David Koch and just what they're up to. A growing awareness of these oil billionaires' destructive agenda has led to increased scrutiny and resistance from people and organizations all over the United States.
http://www.greenpeace.org/usa/en/campaigns/global-warming-and-energy/polluterwatch/koch-industries/
Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Indexe10

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:59 pm

And at the end of the day,none of you have an ounce of proof that global warming just like God exists.

You have seen the counter global warming reports as well as I have & you will choose to believe what you will.You either believe God exists or he doesn't.And you either believe global warming exists or it doesn't.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Shady wrote:And at the end of the day,none of you have an ounce of proof that global warming just like God exists.

You have seen the counter global warming reports as well as I have & you will choose to believe what you will.You either believe God exists or he doesn't.And you either believe global warming exists or it doesn't.


Incorrect, this is not faith.

People can apply the tests done just as many scientists have done so themselves.


Which means you also have the chance to prove these scientists wrong and is it not strange how not one scientist has been able to present a paper that does refute global warming.


What scientists do is prove theories wrong they even look to do so and in this case none have yet.



Good luck trying

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:11 pm

For anyone interested and some basic knowldege here, this site addresses every claim made by the skeptics, which actually science welcomes sketical views, which have evidence to back them up.




About Skeptical Science
The goal of Skeptical Science is to explain what peer reviewed science has to say about global warming. When you peruse the many arguments of global warming skeptics, a pattern emerges. Skeptic arguments tend to focus on narrow pieces of the puzzle while neglecting the broader picture. For example, focus on Climategate emails neglects the full weight of scientific evidence for man-made global warming. Concentrating on a few growing glaciers ignores the world wide trend of accelerating glacier shrinkage. Claims of global cooling fail to realise the planet as a whole is still accumulating heat. This website presents the broader picture by explaining the peer reviewed scientific literature.
Often, the reason for disbelieving in man-made global warming seem to be political rather than scientific. Eg - "it's all a liberal plot to spread socialism and destroy capitalism". As one person put it, "the cheerleaders for doing something about global warming seem to be largely the cheerleaders for many causes of which I disapprove". However, what is causing global warming is a purely scientific question. Skeptical Science removes the politics from the debate by concentrating solely on the science.


http://www.skepticalscience.com/about.shtml

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Shady wrote:And at the end of the day,none of you have an ounce of proof that global warming just like God exists.

You have seen the counter global warming reports as well as I have & you will choose to believe what you will.You either believe God exists or he doesn't.And you either believe global warming exists or it doesn't.


Incorrect, this is not faith.

People can apply the tests done just as many scientists have done so themselves.


Which means you also have the chance to prove these scientists wrong and is it not strange how not one scientist has been able to present a paper that does refute global warming.


What scientists do is prove theories wrong they even look to do so and in this case none have yet.



Good luck trying

Didge I agree with you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:19 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Shady wrote:And at the end of the day,none of you have an ounce of proof that global warming just like God exists.

You have seen the counter global warming reports as well as I have & you will choose to believe what you will.You either believe God exists or he doesn't.And you either believe global warming exists or it doesn't.


Incorrect, this is not faith.

People can apply the tests done just as many scientists have done so themselves.


Which means you also have the chance to prove these scientists wrong and is it not strange how not one scientist has been able to present a paper that does refute global warming.


What scientists do is prove theories wrong they even look to do so and in this case none have yet.



Good luck trying

Poor old Didge just posting & posting all day long day in & day out & getting nowhere.

Do you do it to block out bad things that happened to you in your life?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Nemesis wrote:For anyone interested and some basic knowldege here, this site addresses every claim made by the skeptics, which actually science welcomes sketical views, which have evidence to back them up.




About Skeptical Science
The goal of Skeptical Science is to explain what peer reviewed science has to say about global warming. When you peruse the many arguments of global warming skeptics, a pattern emerges. Skeptic arguments tend to focus on narrow pieces of the puzzle while neglecting the broader picture. For example, focus on Climategate emails neglects the full weight of scientific evidence for man-made global warming. Concentrating on a few growing glaciers ignores the world wide trend of accelerating glacier shrinkage. Claims of global cooling fail to realise the planet as a whole is still accumulating heat. This website presents the broader picture by explaining the peer reviewed scientific literature.
Often, the reason for disbelieving in man-made global warming seem to be political rather than scientific. Eg - "it's all a liberal plot to spread socialism and destroy capitalism". As one person put it, "the cheerleaders for doing something about global warming seem to be largely the cheerleaders for many causes of which I disapprove". However, what is causing global warming is a purely scientific question. Skeptical Science removes the politics from the debate by concentrating solely on the science.


http://www.skepticalscience.com/about.shtml

Sorry for the interuption posters with the childish posts by shady, he is on day release.


Now we can get back to the debate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Nemesis wrote:
Nemesis wrote:For anyone interested and some basic knowldege here, this site addresses every claim made by the skeptics, which actually science welcomes sketical views, which have evidence to back them up.




About Skeptical Science
The goal of Skeptical Science is to explain what peer reviewed science has to say about global warming. When you peruse the many arguments of global warming skeptics, a pattern emerges. Skeptic arguments tend to focus on narrow pieces of the puzzle while neglecting the broader picture. For example, focus on Climategate emails neglects the full weight of scientific evidence for man-made global warming. Concentrating on a few growing glaciers ignores the world wide trend of accelerating glacier shrinkage. Claims of global cooling fail to realise the planet as a whole is still accumulating heat. This website presents the broader picture by explaining the peer reviewed scientific literature.
Often, the reason for disbelieving in man-made global warming seem to be political rather than scientific. Eg - "it's all a liberal plot to spread socialism and destroy capitalism". As one person put it, "the cheerleaders for doing something about global warming seem to be largely the cheerleaders for many causes of which I disapprove". However, what is causing global warming is a purely scientific question. Skeptical Science removes the politics from the debate by concentrating solely on the science.


http://www.skepticalscience.com/about.shtml

Sorry for the interuption posters with the childish posts by shady, he is on day release.


Now we can get back to the debate.

But that's your problem Didge,you don't debate.You come here to point score & fulfill your being online obsession.

Why don't you sit back for a bit & watch how other posters debate & you might learn something?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:28 pm

Do not worry he will get bored in the end.


As I say he is only here to take the piss with people, this is obvious from his posts and how he acts.



I just think he needs the back of his head carressed and he will go to sleep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Nemesis wrote:Do not worry he will get bored in the end.


As I say he is only here to take the piss with people, this is obvious from his posts and how he acts.



I just think he needs the back of his head carressed and he will go to sleep.

Hurry up & go Didge.We're waiting to have a proper debate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming  Empty Re: Zombie lies about the enviroment and global warming

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:07 pm

Well he still seems to be restless, I guess he needs his tummy rubbed also lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum