I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Go down

I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:51 pm

Shocked my grandson told me today I love you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:20 am

Hahahahahahaha well I can see his point

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:51 am

lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:59 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Oh yes indeed! When I asked my daughter once if she "loved me the mostest", she told me she loved spaghetti bolognese with cheese the most.


_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by nicko on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:55 pm

MY great Grandaughter said, Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10238
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

eddie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:lol! from the mouths of babes eh x

Oh yes indeed! When I asked my daughter once if she "loved me the mostest", she told me she loved spaghetti bolognese with cheese the most.


she definitely has point there edds spag bol and cheese is yummy , ha ha bless her x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:04 pm

nicko wrote:MY great Grandaughter  said,  Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]

aww so cute , my nephew when he was a little tot used to go with us to see our elderly aunt who was at that time 89 and she had age spots on her face , well she used to say . come and give me a kiss before you go , he always replied .... i'm not kissing you cos you got a mucky face ...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Original Quill on Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
nicko wrote:MY great Grandaughter  said,  Grandads nice but I love Scruffy [one of my cats]

aww so cute , my nephew when he was a little tot used to go with us to see our elderly aunt who was at that time 89 and she had age spots on her face , well she used to say . come and give me a kiss before you go , he always replied .... i'm not kissing you cos you got a mucky face ...

Awww...VOD! So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel. She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25507
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

aww so cute , my nephew when he was a little tot used to go with us to see our elderly aunt who was at that time 89 and she had age spots on her face , well she used to say . come and give me a kiss before you go , he always replied .... i'm not kissing you cos you got a mucky face ...

Awww...VOD!  So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel.  She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

I know but she really didn't mind at all , she had many grandchildren and g/grandchildren , she used to laugh at him and he was only 3 at the time.
My auntie has died now years ago but i will never forget her she was a wise lady with a lot of good advice .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by eddie on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:02 pm

Children just say it like it is, good or bad!
That's why when they love you, you can really believe they love you!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:35 pm

that's true , and thats why my nephew just thought my aunties was mucky lol, to him it was he didn't mean to be offensive children don't know how to offend like you say they just say it as it is x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Original Quill on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 am

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Awww...VOD!  So spontaneous...but imagine how that made poor aunty feel.  She can't help it...and just when she needs lots o' love. Mad

I know but she really didn't mind at all , she had many grandchildren and g/grandchildren , she used to laugh at him and he was only 3 at the time.
My auntie has died now years ago but i will never forget her she was a wise lady with a lot of good advice .

Good for her.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25507
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I love you nanna , but i like dinosaurs better

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum