Cops threathen Blog Editor for highlighting NZ serial rapists case.

Go down

Cops threathen Blog Editor for highlighting NZ serial rapists case.

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:05 am

The Daily Blog has had to censor this image due to threats of imprisonment by NZ Police

http://www.zgeek.com/douchebag-nz-cops-bully-reporter-for-critising-their-inaction/

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2013/11/07/breaking-police-threaten-daily-blog-editor-with-6months-imprisonment-5000-fine-for-parodying-their-roast-buster-rape-inaction/#!prettyPhoto

BREAKING: Police threaten Daily Blog editor with 6months imprisonment & $5000 fine for parodying their Roast Buster Rape inaction

We have been forced by this threat to censor the parody and believe this is a woeful action by a Police Department under immense pressure to justify their sexist inaction of sex attacks against women that this blog has been highly critical of.The irony is not lost on me that if I had been bragging about rape, I wouldn’t be arrested, but parodying the inaction of the NZ Police sees me threatened with 6months imprisonment and a fine of $5000.I find their bullying to be extra disgusting in light of my current complaint against them with IPCA over their bullying and threats that led to the suicide of medicinal cannabis activist, Stephen McIntyre.I would have thought the NZ Police would be more focused on prosecuting rapists than threatening blog editors with imprisonment for parodying their appalling inaction.I thought wrong.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cops threathen Blog Editor for highlighting NZ serial rapists case.

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:59 pm

Wow, what would give the police the legal right to do that?

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:38 pm

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11153170

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

From Link Phildidge posted
@ben ...no 'legal' right, but the article explains why they are trying it.

Cop's son accused of attack

3 News reported tonight that at least two of the group's victims named the son of a police officer among their attackers.
"They are sick boys who are twisted in the head. They have no respect for themselves or girls. If nothing gets done now, what are they capable of in the future?'' said a 15-year-old girl who laid a complaint in 2011 and will lay another.
She told 3 News last night that police took no action when she laid her original complaint.
Tonight she told the broadcaster that police told one of the boys he needed sexual offending counselling.
"They planned for (the boy) to go to sexual offending counselling, which never happened, which I have just found out. They funded for it but couldn't make him go,'' she said.
One 13-year-old said that in her police interview she was made to believe she consented to the sex. She did not hear from the police again until yesterday, 3 News reported.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by captain on Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:40 pm

Unbelievable story. The cops son being mentioned makes it all even more interesting.
captain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down