New category at the very bottom of the page

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Scroll all the way down for Forum Fight Club, and please keep personal squabbles and inter-forum bickering there. Normal rules still apply, but that's the place to post if you want to moan about some other forum.

_________________
“But I got me a woman with a love so true. Darlin' to me but that's missus to you.”

Tyler Childers
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24321
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:26 pm

risingsun wrote:FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE.   The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that.   So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.

Dean never tolkd any lies it is you that keep claiming the lie here.
This has been all explained and yet you still keep lying.
Seriously, it is like I say, if the left shout it long enough they expect people to believe
I have seen the email, it does not claim any such thing in regards to such an accusation, so stop telling porkies

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Eight, didn't remember I'd been so prolific. 'Wiggy' did quite well at it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE.   The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that.   So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.

Yes but you also said he was in big trouble when you got hacked and that was all bullcrap wasn't it.

Anyway, do you remember that cartoon you made about a female member being groomed...? It was very poor taste wasn't it sassy?
And you used her online name too.

Everyone, it seems, is at it. You're no better than the people you have a go at.
That's the trouble when you put yourself on a pedestal, you have to maintain a very truthful and pure image.
It's hard to keep that up. You have to have a good memory sassy.

You are still missing it. I don't object to any of the cartoons I FUCKING OBJECT TO DEAN TELLING THE POLICE THAT KD IS A PAEDO.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Actually, wasn't there one about a female member who was being "groomed"....??

Come on sassy, you must remember!!!

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/sassy1261/547276

Ah thank you!!!
If you use the scroll uner each picture you can see all the people the cartoons were made about.

So no "PC niceness" there then? Rolling Eyes

Anyway my point has been made I think.
Time to move on to worthier causes.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Nems wrote:

KD what did the police say about you being accused of being a paedo?
that i had been accused posting sexual images on my site
So accusing you of being a paedophile?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:31 pm

risingsun wrote:
eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE.   The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that.   So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.

Yes but you also said he was in big trouble when you got hacked and that was all bullcrap wasn't it.

Anyway, do you remember that cartoon you made about a female member being groomed...? It was very poor taste wasn't it sassy?
And you used her online name too.

Everyone, it seems, is at it. You're no better than the people you have a go at.
That's the trouble when you put yourself on a pedestal, you have to maintain a very truthful and pure image.
It's hard to keep that up. You have to have a good memory sassy.

You are still missing it.  I don't object to any of the cartoons I FUCKING OBJECT TO DEAN TELLING THE POLICE THAT KD IS A PAEDO.


Yeah yeah. Caps will make it more believable. lol!

I'm done with this thread.
I keep telling you; you need a good memory sassy!!

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:32 pm

risingsun wrote:Thanks very much, I'd lost them.  

Oh dear Sad Did you lose any of the information you have been storing about other posters for years?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:33 pm

risingsun wrote:FGS Eddie, stop deliberately missing the point.

DEAN TOLD LIES ABOUT KD BEING A PAEDO TO THE POLICE AND COMPLAINED TO THE POLICE.   The police looked into it, told KD he had nothing to worry about, but are looking into think Dean put on Twitter that were in the nation press because a Tory quoted them and they are now investigating that.   So Dean's tolling has rebounded on him.
And the point of my original post ,basicly kamas a bitch

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:33 pm

Nems wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
that i had been accused posting sexual images on my site
So accusing you of being a paedophile?

If you read the email there is no such accusations, it is an invention.
The accusations was only in regards to a picture being used to then harras, of which Korben was advised to stop or the Police would act.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:34 pm

I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist as you have been doing Eddie as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

Now I suggest you and Nems toddle back and report to Flap.


Last edited by risingsun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:

You are still missing it.  I don't object to any of the cartoons I FUCKING OBJECT TO DEAN TELLING THE POLICE THAT KD IS A PAEDO.


Yeah yeah. Caps will make it more believable. lol!

I'm done with this thread.
I keep telling you; you need a good memory sassy!!
well third time lucky i guess
Oh you haven't pointed out the difference by the way ? will that be any-time soon ?


Last edited by korban dallas on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:35 pm

risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist as you have been doing Eddie as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

Now I suggest you and Nems toddle back and report to Flap.

Just out of interest did KD ask you to be his champion as it were?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:36 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?


Well, I guess in that case you object to Dean's cartoons?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:37 pm

risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

More lies, why not ask Korben to post the email for all to see there was no accusation of Korben being a peado.
If there was such an accusation, he would have got a warning letter and he would have been down the Police station with his PC and laptops confiscated for investigation. The Police would not sent out a warning letter to a claim of a paedo hence why we all know that is pure invented bullshit.
What is true is as the email reads, that he was using an unauthorized photo and harrassing a person and advused to stop bt as seen to deflect from this an invention was made

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:38 pm

Ah, I see Nems and Eddie are already back on there, chattering away, planning their next move.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:39 pm

risingsun wrote:
eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?


Well, I guess in that case you object to Dean's cartoons?

i don't object to cartoons: you do. You said so. Read back.

Je suis Charlie - remember?






_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:40 pm

risingsun wrote:Ah, I see Nems and Eddie are already back on there, chattering away, planning their next move.

The way I see things this was revived by yourself over false claims which I have just exposed as pure nonsense.
Maybe its time you learnt to move on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:40 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:


Well, I guess in that case you object to Dean's cartoons?

i don't object to cartoons: you do. You said so. Read back.

Je suis Charlie - remember?






Ahhhhh, nice deflection, not the kind of cartoons we are talking about is it, stick to the subject in hand instead of wriggling.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?
who`s harassing who ? he dosn`t have to visit the site
i don`t visit his and make complaints about the racist and homophobic abuse to the police do I
i also don`t make homophobic tweets do i that are published in the press



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:41 pm

risingsun wrote:Ah, I see Nems and Eddie are already back on there, chattering away, planning their next move.

Sassy, you're the pm queen. I haven't spoken to Nems this evening. This is the first time I've "seen" her.

You are paranoid. And you are defecting away from your cartoons. And your lies.
You have to have a good memory sassy.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:42 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?
who`s harassing who ? he dosn`t have to visit the site
i don`t visit his and make complaints about the racist and homophobic abuse to the police do I
i also don`t make homophobic tweets do i that are published in the press



Yep, and mind we posted in the 'mod' section of Speak, funny that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?
who`s harassing who ? he dosn`t have to visit the site
i don`t visit his and make complaints about the racist and homophobic abuse to the police do I
i also don`t make homophobic tweets do i that are published in the press



I was taking to sassy
Apart from being childish about this stuff with Dean you're actually honest

Sassy has an awful memory and it causes her problems from time to time.

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 pm

korban dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:

So sometimes, it's okay to harass people then sassy? Is that what you're saying?
What did that female poster do to you, that resulted in that bitchy cartoon you made?

Is that her "karma"?
who`s harassing who ? he dosn`t have to visit the site
i don`t visit his and make complaints about the racist and homophobic abuse to the police do I
i also don`t make homophobic tweets do i that are published in the press



Is no good whinging about this Korben, if you place yourself in conflict with the law and someone exposes that on you, who do you blame?
Yourself, as you got caught out.
Simple, hence move on, as we can argue all day over this, but the facts are the facts and if you play a high level game you have to face the facts you may come unstuck and you certainly did here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:43 pm

Brasidas wrote:
risingsun wrote:I have a good memory and dislike for people who twist and you have been doing as I have never objected to any of the cartoons, and you won't find anything to say I did.

I object to Dean tell the police that KD is a paedo and trying to get KDs video's taken off, he didn't succeed.   And neither will you.

More lies, why not ask Korben to post the email for all to see there was no accusation of Korben being a peado.
If there was such an accusation, he would have got a warning letter and he would have been down the Police station with his PC and laptops confiscated for investigation. The Police would not sent out a warning letter to a claim of a paedo hence why we all know that is pure invented bullshit.
What is true is as the email reads, that he was using an unauthorized photo and harrassing a person and advused to stop bt as seen to deflect from this an invention was made
yes and the aspects of the complaint was made known when i asked my police to investigate the email

,i have said all this please keep up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:44 pm

Rapunzel, let down your hair!

laters peeps

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

More lies, why not ask Korben to post the email for all to see there was no accusation of Korben being a peado.
If there was such an accusation, he would have got a warning letter and he would have been down the Police station with his PC and laptops confiscated for investigation. The Police would not sent out a warning letter to a claim of a paedo hence why we all know that is pure invented bullshit.
What is true is as the email reads, that he was using an unauthorized photo and harrassing a person and advused to stop bt as seen to deflect from this an invention was made
yes and the aspects of the complaint was made known when i asked my police to investigate the email

,i have said all this please keep up

We both know Korben there was no such accusation on child sex abuse.
So you need to stop pulling that yarn, as the Police would pull you in and all your equipment if they thought there was a case to answer on something like that.
You only make the lie worse

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
risingsun wrote:Ah, I see Nems and Eddie are already back on there, chattering away, planning their next move.

Sassy, you're the pm queen. I haven't spoken to Nems this evening. This is the first time I've "seen" her.

You are paranoid. And you are defecting away from your cartoons. And your lies.
You have to have a good memory sassy.

And you have to have intelligence Eddie.   I have no objection to Dean's comics, or KD's or mine.  They are poking fun at people, individuals.   I object to so called cartoons that are trying to cause racial tension and can cause the death of people.   Now kindly stick to the point.

The cartoons are not the objection.  KD didn't object to Deans, I don't object to Deans, mine or KDs.

Dean objected so much that he told lies about KD to the police and tried to have KD's site shut down, he didn't succeed by it has rebounded on him and he is now being investiaged.

You are now taking part in a thread that is about the subject that you have already shut down two off, and then started your own.


Last edited by risingsun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:Rapunzel, let down your hair!

laters  peeps

Night Eddie

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
who`s harassing who ? he dosn`t have to visit the site
i don`t visit his and make complaints about the racist and homophobic abuse to the police do I
i also don`t make homophobic tweets do i that are published in the press



Is no good whinging about this Korben, if you place yourself in conflict with the law and someone exposes that on you, who do you blame?
Yourself, as you got caught out.
Simple, hence move on, as we can argue all day over this, but the facts are the facts and if you play a high level game you have to face the facts you may come unstuck and you certainly did here.
whinging ? nothing to winge about
All i have ever done is relate an event that happened to me because of a trolls vindictive actions


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:47 pm

risingsun wrote:Ah, I see Nems and Eddie are already back on there, chattering away, planning their next move.

Planning their next move?!
You are not right in the head do you know that!! lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by eddie on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm

Goodnight sassy

I hope,you realise that Youve done far more "running" for KD than I've ever done for anyone!

I hope KD appreciates it. You should ask him.

Take care

_________________
"It's always the same, you're jumping someone else's train” ~ The Cure
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35637
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm

risingsun wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sassy, you're the pm queen. I haven't spoken to Nems this evening. This is the first time I've "seen" her.

You are paranoid. And you are defecting away from your cartoons. And your lies.
You have to have a good memory sassy.

And you have to have intelligence Eddie.   I have no objection to Dean's comics, or KD's or mine.  They are poking fun at people, individuals.   I object to so called cartoons that are trying to cause racial tension and can cause the death of people.   Now kindly stick to the point.

The cartoons are not the objection.  KD didn't object to Deans, I don't object to Deans, mine or KDs.

Dand objected so much that he told lies about KD to the police and tried to have KD's site shut down, he didn't succeed by it has rebounded on him and he is now being investiaged.

You are now taking part in a thread that is about the subject that you have already shut down two off, and then started your own.



More lies, he is not being investigated, that would be a neat trick.
Again if you set yourself up for a fall, you tend to have a very big fall.
Korben set himself up wrongly thinking he was immune and it came to bite him in the butt.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:49 pm

I haven't done any running, we were discussing trolling on a thread, you objected to the subject because Dean had been trolling and was therefore spoken about and closed it, therefore, as I was posting on it, it became my business.

Oh and Nems, we know who is not right in the head don't we.  Blessed be.


Last edited by risingsun on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Is no good whinging about this Korben, if you place yourself in conflict with the law and someone exposes that on you, who do you blame?
Yourself, as you got caught out.
Simple, hence move on, as we can argue all day over this, but the facts are the facts and if you play a high level game you have to face the facts you may come unstuck and you certainly did here.
whinging ? nothing to winge about
All i have ever done is relate an event that happened to me because of a trolls vindictive actions


Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:57 pm

risingsun wrote:I haven't done any running, we were discussing trolling on a thread, you objected to the subject because Dean had been trolling and was therefore spoken about and closed it, therefore, as I was posting on it, it became my business.

Oh and Nems, we know who is not right in the head don't we.  Blessed be.

We do !
Its you
The one who obsesses over strangers on the internet and stalks them.
The one who lies endlessly
The one who has been everywhere and done everything
The one who drags up every little thing she has learned about posters at every available opportunity
The one who has to lie about what she has and what she does
the one who lives her life online and will stoop to anything to gain the sympathy of strangers
The one who could start a fight in an empty house

Oh yes its you that's not right in the head.

Blessed be?!
I cannot think of anyone further removed from a blessed state than you.
If you weren't such a fucking horror I would pity you.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:58 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
yes and the aspects of the complaint was made known when i asked my police to investigate the email

,i have said all this please keep up

We both know Korben there was no such accusation on child sex abuse.
So you need to stop pulling that yarn, as the Police would pull you in and all your equipment if they thought there was a case to answer on something like that.
You only make the lie worse
excellent an expert in police procedure as well how fortunate for you ....but no
first they would need a search and seizure warrant but they would not need that i would happy give them complete access to my computer systems

however for that they would need evidence to support the claim rather that a vague accusation made my someone not actually in this country
so they would investigate first
i however on receipt of the email printed it out and took it to my local police
he looked in to it and told me after he spoke to the person in the email and told me the implied accusation that was made and from where it came

i have said all this try reading posts instead of bumping your gums making the same old mistakes




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:59 pm

Oh bless you Nems, your hatred is still eating you up isn't it.   So sad, but inevitable I suppose.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:01 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

We both know Korben there was no such accusation on child sex abuse.
So you need to stop pulling that yarn, as the Police would pull you in and all your equipment if they thought there was a case to answer on something like that.
You only make the lie worse
excellent an expert in police procedure as well how fortunate for you ....but no
first they would need a search and seizure warrant but they would not need that i would happy give them complete access to my computer systems

however  for that they would need evidence to support the claim  rather that a vague accusation made my someone not actually in this country
so they would investigate first
i however on receipt of the email printed it out and took it to my local police
he looked in to it and told me after he spoke to the person in the email and told me  the implied accusation that was made and from where it came

i have said all this try reading posts instead of bumping  your gums making the same old mistakes




OMG which is basically what I am saying to you in regards if they suspected you were they would investigate and confiscate your stuff, hence why the claim you are stating in regards to a sex offender is mad up bullshit on every level.
The Police would not come to you and go someone has accused you of being one on no evidence and without investigating
Hence you are making that completely up
Seriously I know people in the Police and hence why I know you are lying out of your arse to deflect the real truth of which I easily exposedc Korben
Seriously, you are as about believeable as Rishard Nixon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:01 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
whinging ? nothing to winge about
All i have ever done is relate an event that happened to me because of a trolls vindictive actions


Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police





kind of ironic really

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police

No, do you wish me to dumb this down for you again:

From earlier:


Of course he clearly has shown he has the copyright hence why the Police acted.
Then if you claim he is doing the same, then you can do as he has done and advise the Police in Turkey which have far stricter internet laws.
Its not false though is it though, because the evidence was seen by others where even here which is what I picked up on was Nems clearly saying you were making funn of him using his picture,
That is cyberbullying.
So now I expose the truth the nastier you are becoming and this clearly is exposing you further.
One thing I understand very well is psychology and your reactions are getting more agitated and angry by the minute, a sure sign of guilt.
Stop trying to worm out of something you in fact created Korben and I have no doubt you did this because you cannot get over a silly grudge.
I apologised for what I called you which was out of order and I only did that because I wanted the thread locked and to be honest if it had, it would have saved you this further embarresment.
Everything fits to what I have posted to be the facts here and what is wrose is you know what I am saying is true.
There never was any claim to child sex abuse, you invented that to play the victim card to also deflect from the truth of why you were warned by the Police. I have the email you sent me what the Police said which would only fit if they had evidence against you of which they most certainly do.
Time you stopped trying to pull a sham here and move on as nobody is going to be convinced after I have clearly exposed the truth..


Last edited by Brasidas on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:04 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police


Well, after all that, at least I got my cartoons back. Didge will keep stirring for ever and the others will report back to their lord and master and chew the cud over there. Deen tried to hurt you in real life and didn't succeed, and that is real trolling.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police





kind of ironic really



I love it, as I have a sense of humour, clearly, yours backfired.
The funniest part is that is what you call karma.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 pm

risingsun wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police


Well, after all that, at least I got my cartoons back.   Didge will keep stirring for ever and the others will report back to their lord and master and chew the cud over there.   Deen tried to hurt you in real life and didn't succeed, and that is real trolling.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Oh come on Korben, you created your own situation here.
All you have done is whinge about getting caught out playing childish games.
you have some weird kind of logic don`t you ,are you saying i reported my self to the police





kind of ironic really

Yea, don't forget it was Dodge who told us about the section that they used to plot things lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:09 pm

risingsun wrote:Oh bless you Nems, your hatred is still eating you up isn't it.   So sad, but inevitable I suppose.

Yes of course it is whilst your peaceful state has shone out of every post you have made today!

You have made a complete show of yourself get over it!
you are far too old for the petulant child routine
grow up
but not too soon because you haven't half given us all a laugh tonight
lol!


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
excellent an expert in police procedure as well how fortunate for you ....but no
first they would need a search and seizure warrant but they would not need that i would happy give them complete access to my computer systems

however  for that they would need evidence to support the claim  rather that a vague accusation made my someone not actually in this country
so they would investigate first
i however on receipt of the email printed it out and took it to my local police
he looked in to it and told me after he spoke to the person in the email and told me  the implied accusation that was made and from where it came

i have said all this try reading posts instead of bumping  your gums making the same old mistakes




OMG which is basically what I am saying to you in regards if they suspected you were they would investigate and confiscate your stuff, hence why the claim you are stating in regards to a sex offender is mad up bullshit on every level.
The Police would not come to you and go someone has accused you of being one on no evidence and without investigating
Hence you are making that completely up
Seriously I know people in the Police and hence why I know you are lying out of your arse to deflect the real truth of which I easily exposedc Korben
Seriously, you are as about believeable as Rishard Nixon

yes i get it



no change there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:11 pm

Poor Nemsy, show of herself was made by Eddie, so off you go and check in, and remember what I said over on Master Debator.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

Brasidas wrote:
risingsun wrote:


Well, after all that, at least I got my cartoons back.   Didge will keep stirring for ever and the others will report back to their lord and master and chew the cud over there.   Deen tried to hurt you in real life and didn't succeed, and that is real trolling.


he edit my post and removed the cartoon ,......... god that`s made me laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:13 pm

Ah bless him. Guess he was suffering from paranoia when he brought up about the section they plotted in. Nobody had discussed it before then.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New category at the very bottom of the page

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum