Anyone heard from Cass?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Hope everything is okay, she has not posted near enough all of this week.
Just seems unusual as she normally pops in most days.

No

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Brasidas wrote:Hope everything is okay, she has not posted near enough all of this week.
Just seems unusual as she normally pops in most days.

No

Hi Didge
She is fine, I had an email yesterday from her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:36 pm

Thanks Nems

Glad to hear she is fine.

Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:09 pm

She's probably cooking me a wonderful batch of biscuits and cakes for my being so lovely cheers

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:14 pm

eddie wrote:She's probably cooking me a wonderful batch of biscuits and cakes for my being so lovely cheers




Hope you have had a good day today Eddie.
Do anything good?
Your theme tune then I guess for being lovely.

lol!



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Brasidas wrote:
eddie wrote:She's probably cooking me a wonderful batch of biscuits and cakes for my being so lovely cheers




Hope you have a good day today Eddie.
Do anything good?
Your theme tune then I guess for being lovely.

lol!



Didge I have had a lovely day thanks x
Liek the tune too cheers

May have some good news soon - I'll let you know soon as..... Suspect

You,ok? X

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Brasidas wrote:




Hope you have a good day today Eddie.
Do anything good?
Your theme tune then I guess for being lovely.

lol!



Didge I have had a lovely day thanks x
Liek the tune too cheers

May have some good news soon - I'll let you know soon as..... Suspect

You,ok? X

Am good thanks Eddie, had a relaxing day, so happy days...cheers

Cannoty wait to hear the news, as is always good to hear good news for people.

Right, have a good evening, catch you later.

x

Night all

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Night didge x

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:19 am

Hi Didge, Eds, Nems, evetybody

I'm good thanks. been very busy at work trying to set up programs and ordering books/incentives/Dvds for the summer reading program and of course I live with 2 SLOBS so my days off its been the gym and housework - oh I do live it up. Actually last Friday was monthly symphony trip - Mahler's 3rd in total - wow wow wow. Tomorrow is another concert with flamenco (or flamingo as junior calls it) music and dancing then a visit to a really brilliant pizza place.

oh and ive finally been to the docs about my - cover your ears didge - hormones. Trying 2 new meds that are making me feel a bit wierdly but am willing to try it out till blood tests come back. The mother found a natural thing on t'internets so I may give that a whirl depending on pharmacist saying its ok to take with other stuff. Hey you asked lol.

plus I got a couple of really stonking books from inter library loan that I had to read quicklyish but couldn't put down. PLUS me and Mr. C have some Tv shows to catch up on - at this point I want to kill nems because of an overdose of bacon.....IM REALLY TRYING VERY HARD TO BE GOOD AND NOT CHEAT BY GOING ON WIKI BUT OH THE AGONY.

oh and the garden. front is done back is still a jungle and I need to to get and pot up some annuals. next weekend we're away for second to last tournament for junior and planning long weekend to California to see senior play (he got a red last week oopsie late tackle).

so as you can see all good here. you are sweet for asking but forums rather down on my list currently.....I only log in quick to beat ben at the quiz lol lol.

STILL LOVES YOU ALL....MWAH xxx

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:20 am

Never mind all that.....where's my cake???

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:25 am

eddie wrote:Never mind all that.....where's my cake???

would you believe I've found religion and given up cake for Lent????

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:00 am

Cass wrote:
eddie wrote:Never mind all that.....where's my cake???

would you believe I've found religion and given up cake for Lent????




Nope.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:38 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

would you believe I've found religion and given up cake for Lent????




Nope.  

It's a new religion called Hari Casshna with Cass as its prophet.
Basically its members run around naked in circles singing Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

At the copa (CO!) Copacabana (Copacabana)
Cha Cha Cha


lol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 am

Brasidas wrote:
eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

would you believe I've found religion and given up cake for Lent????




Nope.  

It's a new religion called Hari Casshna with Cass as its prophet.
Basically its members run around naked in circles singing Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

At the copa (CO!) Copacabana (Copacabana)
Cha Cha Cha


lol!

Now that is a religion I think I could enjoy! Cool

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:09 am

eddie wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

It's a new religion called Hari Casshna with Cass as its prophet.
Basically its members run around naked in circles singing Barry Manilow's greatest hits.

At the copa (CO!) Copacabana (Copacabana)
Cha Cha Cha


lol!

Now that is a religion I think I could enjoy! Cool

As religions go it would be quite cool, but Barry Manilow?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by eddie on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:16 am

Oy! You leave Bazza alone and put on your Julie Andrews t-shirt! bounce

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32221
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:35 am

Cass wrote:Hi Didge, Eds, Nems, evetybody

I'm good thanks. been very busy at work trying to set up programs and ordering books/incentives/Dvds for the summer reading program and of course I live with 2 SLOBS so my days off its been the gym and housework - oh I do live it up. Actually last Friday was monthly symphony trip - Mahler's 3rd in total - wow wow wow. Tomorrow is another concert with flamenco (or flamingo as junior calls it) music and dancing then a visit to a really brilliant pizza place.

oh and ive finally been to the docs about my - cover your ears didge - hormones. Trying 2 new meds that are making me feel a bit wierdly but am willing to try it out till blood tests come back. The mother found a natural thing on t'internets so I may give that a whirl depending on pharmacist saying its ok to take with other stuff. Hey you asked lol.

plus I got a couple of really stonking books from inter library loan that I had to read quicklyish but couldn't put down. PLUS me and Mr. C have some Tv shows to catch up on - at this point I want to kill nems because of an overdose of bacon.....IM REALLY TRYING VERY HARD TO BE GOOD AND NOT CHEAT BY GOING ON WIKI BUT OH THE AGONY.

oh and the garden. front is done back is still a jungle and I need to to get and pot up some annuals. next weekend we're away for second to last tournament for junior and planning long weekend to California to see senior play (he got a red last week oopsie late tackle).

so as you can see all good here. you are sweet for asking but forums rather down on my list currently.....I only log in quick to beat ben at the quiz lol lol.

STILL LOVES YOU ALL....MWAH xxx

Hey If I can help somebody

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Original Quill on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Cass wrote:next weekend we're away for second to last tournament for junior and planning long weekend to California to see senior play (he got a red last week oopsie late tackle).

Horrors! A red card? Tell 'em to watch out in California...they can be very PC there.

_________________
"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 20481
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 52
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 am

eddie wrote:
Cass wrote:

would you believe I've found religion and given up cake for Lent????




Nope.

HEATHEN.....INFIDEL.....

say three Hail Meatballs, 5 Ave Crumpets (yes please) and do the 12 stations of the Pizza

May you Rest In Pieces of Pie

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:02 am

Brasidas wrote:
eddie wrote:

Now that is a religion I think I could enjoy! Cool

As religions go it would be quite cool, but Barry Manilow?


Hey now.......just because I know all the words doesn't make me a fan......be careful or I'll sentence you to a penance of Mandy 24/7 for 1 week. That'll learn ya.......


Her name was Lola.......She was a showgirl........

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:08 am

Original Quill wrote:
Cass wrote:next weekend we're away for second to last tournament for junior and planning long weekend to California to see senior play (he got a red last week oopsie late tackle).

Horrors! A red card? Tell 'em to watch out in California...they can be very PC there.

he has previous form. he grew up playing European style which is way more physical than US style and also the refs don't fling cards about like the US. Sadly Tucson and Phoenix refs are few so he got a reputation for high school and travelling team. Eh at least it got him a scholarship though Smile

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:02 am

Cass wrote:Hi Didge, Eds, Nems, evetybody

I'm good thanks. been very busy at work trying to set up programs and ordering books/incentives/Dvds for the summer reading program and of course I live with 2 SLOBS so my days off its been the gym and housework - oh I do live it up. Actually last Friday was monthly symphony trip - Mahler's 3rd in total - wow wow wow. Tomorrow is another concert with flamenco (or flamingo as junior calls it) music and dancing then a visit to a really brilliant pizza place.

oh and ive finally been to the docs about my - cover your ears didge - hormones. Trying 2 new meds that are making me feel a bit wierdly but am willing to try it out till blood tests come back. The mother found a natural thing on t'internets so I may give that a whirl depending on pharmacist saying its ok to take with other stuff. Hey you asked lol.

plus I got a couple of really stonking books from inter library loan that I had to read quicklyish but couldn't put down. PLUS me and Mr. C have some Tv shows to catch up on - at this point I want to kill nems because of an overdose of bacon.....IM REALLY TRYING VERY HARD TO BE GOOD AND NOT CHEAT BY GOING ON WIKI BUT OH THE AGONY.

oh and the garden. front is done back is still a jungle and I need to to get and pot up some annuals. next weekend we're away for second to last tournament for junior and planning long weekend to California to see senior play (he got a red last week oopsie late tackle).

so as you can see all good here. you are sweet for asking but forums rather down on my list currently.....I only log in quick to beat ben at the quiz lol lol.

STILL LOVES YOU ALL....MWAH xxx

You never even give me a chance.

_________________
“A ‘job creator’ is someone who figures out how to threaten you with starvation unless you do something you don’t want to do."

Cory Doctorow, Walkaway
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23003
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Cass on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:31 pm

^Ben.........I play to win......mwahahahaha......xx

you've got to know when to hold 'em
know when to fold them
know when to walk away
know when to run...........

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4181
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone heard from Cass?

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Cass wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

As religions go it would be quite cool, but Barry Manilow?


Hey now.......just because I know all the words doesn't make me a fan......be careful or I'll sentence you to a penance of Mandy  24/7 for 1 week. That'll learn ya.......


Her name was Lola.......She was a showgirl........

Well if after what I have to do tonight, where I have to sit through and watch the latest Cinderella movie tonight. Listening to Barry, would be a breeze compared to having to sit through watching that.
In other words I would rather have your punishment anytime, than having to sit through this torture.




Have a wonderful evening and heaven help me if I end up enjoying the film lol.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum