Creepy-ass company!

Go down

Creepy-ass company!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:15 am

I got this e-mail from a company that signed me up to its e-mail list when I ordered from them years ago:

WAS IT SOMETHING WE SAID?

We just checked, and it looks like you haven't been interested in us for a while.

Did we do something wrong, did you find another brand of XXXXXX?

Oh, maybe it's one of those "it's not you, it's me" situations.


RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD

We don't give up that easy and we are going to fight to get you back.


EXCLUSIVE FREE SHIPPING OFFER

We are just going to leave this here for you.


Motherfucker, "this" better not be a dead bird or something.

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25628
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy-ass company!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:17 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:I got this e-mail from a company that signed me up to its e-mail list when I ordered from them years ago:

WAS IT SOMETHING WE SAID?

We just checked, and it looks like you haven't been interested in us for a while.

Did we do something wrong, did you find another brand of XXXXXX?

Oh, maybe it's one of those "it's not you, it's me" situations.


RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD

We don't give up that easy and we are going to fight to get you back.


EXCLUSIVE FREE SHIPPING OFFER

We are just going to leave this here for you.


Motherfucker, "this" better not be a dead bird or something.
next it will be a horses head on the pillow Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy-ass company!

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:18 am

korban dallas wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:I got this e-mail from a company that signed me up to its e-mail list when I ordered from them years ago:

WAS IT SOMETHING WE SAID?

We just checked, and it looks like you haven't been interested in us for a while.

Did we do something wrong, did you find another brand of XXXXXX?

Oh, maybe it's one of those "it's not you, it's me" situations.


RELATIONSHIPS ARE HARD

We don't give up that easy and we are going to fight to get you back.


EXCLUSIVE FREE SHIPPING OFFER

We are just going to leave this here for you.


Motherfucker, "this" better not be a dead bird or something.
next it will be a horses head on the pillow Shocked

I'm glad I'm not the only one, man Smile

_________________
Ben: "I think it's Pinot Noir mixed with Shiraz."

Eddie: "It's shit mixed with vomit."
>THE Ben Reilly<
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 25628
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Essex

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy-ass company!

Post by eddie on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 am

Those poor boys. They aren't sleeping at night becasue of you. Sad

_________________
“Some people will never like you because your spirit irritates their demons ”
― Anon.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 37182
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Creepy-ass company!

Post by Original Quill on Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:21 pm

It's just a touchy-feelie marketing ploy.

But I like the free shipping.  That's practical.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

If you can't indict, and you don't impeach, you've got villainy.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 27469
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum