INK BLOTS

Go down

INK BLOTS

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:35 am

http://quizly.in/quiz/1503/begin/1

You are… Dark

The things that you saw in the test cards were mostly dark things, which means you are a highly-intelligent and introspective person. You are known to be the perfectionist at work/school or among friends and always set really high standards for yourself and others, which sometimes might appear to others as being cold-hearted. You know you’re not like that, so what about lowering your standards a little bit and stop critiquing yourself that much? Others would be lucky to be as smart and deep as you are. When in doubt, try to focus on the positive side of things, even if this will be hard or seem superficial: trust us, practice makes perfect!

Back to top Go down

Re: INK BLOTS

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:55 am

You are…
Dark

The things that you saw in the test cards were mostly dark things, which means you are a highly-intelligent and introspective person. You are known to be the perfectionist at work/school or among friends and always set really high standards for yourself and others, which sometimes might appear to others as being cold-hearted. You know you’re not like that, so what about lowering your standards a little bit and stop critiquing yourself that much? Others would be lucky to be as smart and deep as you are. When in doubt, try to focus on the positive side of things, even if this will be hard or seem superficial: trust us, practice makes perfect!

Trouble was, in lots of them I saw things they didn't say. In the last one I saw two dragons dancing with each other!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:24 am

I got dark
but that test was crap
the only one where what I saw was a choice was Eiffel tower

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:05 am

You are… Optimistic
The things that you saw in the test cards show that you have an optimistic personality, are out-going, happy most of the time and have a healthy and strong mind. When you face a problem in life you tend to focus on the positive side of things, even if sometimes this might seem hard. You’re very courageous and active and easily dive into new challenges, rather than hide, avoid or run from them. Your capacity to adapt to new situations is high above the average which makes you an easy-going person always surrounded by lots of people and good friends. Good for you!

Seems like it was more of a joke quiz than anything else ... the main thing I've been learning from these quizzes is quizzes are my heroin Smile

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:I got dark
but that test was crap
the only one where what I saw was a choice was Eiffel tower
I agree none of the suggested answers matched anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:You are… Optimistic
The things that you saw in the test cards show that you have an optimistic personality, are out-going, happy most of the time and have a healthy and strong mind. When you face a problem in life you tend to focus on the positive side of things, even if sometimes this might seem hard. You’re very courageous and active and easily dive into new challenges, rather than hide, avoid or run from them. Your capacity to adapt to new situations is high above the average which makes you an easy-going person always surrounded by lots of people and good friends. Good for you!

Seems like it was more of a joke quiz than anything else ... the main thing I've been learning from these quizzes is quizzes are my heroin Smile

Me too Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:16 pm

kindle wont le me do it Sad

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down