Islam Is Privilege

Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:04 pm

Islam is an ideology, Muslims are people.


The first mistake many liberals make is to confuse Islam (an ideology) with Muslims (people).
Islam is a set of ideas. It is an ideology. It inherently deserves no more or less respect than any other ideology. That is to say, it inherently deserves no respect whatsoever.
Just like any other idea or ideology, Islam also deserves no special protection from criticism or critique. Affording it any such privilege just because it has a supernatural origin story is not compatible with reason.
Muslims, on the other hand, are people who have adopted Islam as dogma.
It should really go without saying (but, unfortunately, needs to be said repeatedly because idiotic right-wing fascistic nutjobs exist) that just like any other person, Muslims inherently deserve to be respected as people, treated with dignity, and have their rights protected.
Those rights, however, do not include special privileges that render their adopted dogma or any actions stemming from the exercise of that dogma free from criticism.


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/aral-balkan/islam-is-privilege_b_6456440.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Pfft Christians get special Privileges so do Jews
We give it to every other Abrahamic religon.

If we are going to take 'respect' away from a provable false ideology they we should start with OUR OWN. We are hypocrites to still let Christian and Jewish lobbies exists and then cry foul about Islam

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:48 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!


'Those rights, however, do not include special privileges that render their adopted dogma or any actions stemming from the exercise of that dogma free from criticism.'



This from a man who screams anti semitism every time Israel is criticised. You couldn't make it up!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Pfft Christians get special Privileges so do Jews
We give it to every other Abrahamic religon.

If we are going to take 'respect' away from a provable false ideology they we should start with OUR OWN. We are hypocrites to still let Christian and Jewish lobbies exists and then cry foul about Islam



All religions get special privileges including Islam, like with dress, food etc
This is alll about the religions, where they are not immune from criticism.
You think people should have respect for ideologies if they do not agree with them?
Tell me why should I respect Nazism?
I am critical of all religions, so its no good deflecting about other faiths, when the same rules apply to them all. Do we respect other political parties if we disagree with them?
No, so why should I not be very critical of within all 3 Abrahamic religions their views are steeped in prejudice.
If you  want to excuse that, this is your choice, but do not deny others, from doing what is right to speak out against religious beliefs, that need to progress, Islam being the most pressing in need of a reformation.

Catch you later as busy tonight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:42 pm

Brasidas wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Pfft Christians get special Privileges so do Jews
We give it to every other Abrahamic religon.

If we are going to take 'respect' away from a provable false ideology they we should start with OUR OWN. We are hypocrites to still let Christian and Jewish lobbies exists and then cry foul about Islam



All religions get special privileges including Islam, like with dress, food etc
This is alll about the religions, where they are not immune from criticism.
You think people should have respect for ideologies if they do not agree with them?
Tell me why should I respect Nazism?  Yes... but you should not follow it but respecting the destructive power of an ideology like that is probably wise Neutral
I am critical of all religions, so its no good deflecting about other faiths, when the same rules apply to them all. Do we respect other political parties if we disagree with them?
Yeah if they win power Sad I might not agree by I will accept/respect that they won
No, so why should I not be very critical of within all 3 Abrahamic religions their views are steeped in prejudice. You should be but since our culture has been responsible and is still responsible for Christian and Jewish lobbies being allowed to influence legislation we should fix our own yard first before calling out others for having a filthy yard
If you  want to excuse that, this is your choice, but do not deny others, from doing what is right to speak out against religious beliefs, that need to progress, Islam being the most pressing in need of a reformation. Disagree Jewish is in the most pressing need for reformation you can't even join it it is the most archaic and the most prejudice has the most unfair undemocratic influence on our legislation.

Catch you later as busy tonight

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:20 am

That really shows how far behind the times you are and again your post did not have anything relevant to what I have said.

Seriously, you really talk some Gobbledygook at times Veya and no doubt will post some more gobbledygook, so will catch up with this in the morning and respond fully as I do not have to respect any ideology, like with Nazism, you can show up why it is wrong.just as you can do with many religious doctrine.


Have fun Veya

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:27 am

Brasidas wrote:That really shows how far behind the times you are and again your post did not have anything relevant to what I have said.

Seriously, you really talk some Gobbledygook at times Veya and no doubt will post some more gobbledygook, so will catch up with this in the morning and respond fully as I do not have to respect any ideology, like with Nazism, you can show up why it is wrong.just as you can do with many religious doctrine



Have fun Veya

You are behind the times you state 50 year old ideas like they are new.. Attitudes of old school racists barely better than the age of empire and you put forward as enlightened and modern...

If you do not respect something enough to learn about it you are a Fool regardless of you agreeing or not , agreeing with something and respecting it have Nothing to do with each other.
I respect a Crocodile for the same reason I would respect the ideology of the Nazis NOT because I think it is good but because I KNOW it is Dangerous.. If you don't respect what is dangerous your are an idiot.
Your point about political parties really sums up why you struggle with complex ideas.. to discount an idea because it was expressed from the other side is an action of arrogance and stupidity.

You are right you don't have to Because it is not illegal to be stupid tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:46 am

Will answer this before I sleep.
A crocodile is already built to kill, where as an ideology needs people to follow it. An ideology is not dangerous unless its allowed grow to the point of taking control. Bloody hell what an utter stupid comparison.

You have not the first scooby doo Veya, it was because the allies gave Hitler to much respect he was allowed to gain time and build up Nazi Germany's strength. I show no respect to something that is barbaric and if the allies had done the same and seen the danger signs, like I am pointing out with other ideologies, the Nazis regime would have been ousted before it had the strength to do anything. When Hitler invaded the Rhineland in 1936 the allies did nothing, because they allowed him way too much respect. They showed him too much respect in the Munich agreement. They had some much respect for him they trusted him at his word, of which he had no intention of keeping.
This is why you do not have any respect bad ideologies and they only became dangerous because they were given far too much respect. Only when an ideology is powerful is it dangerous and then and only then do you respect the magnitude of the threat this may cause to you and others. So you respect how you take on now a powerful enemy, because you were daft enough to give them respect. There is Nazi groups today and have been for years, I do not respect them and never will. I respect the people far more not to allow this ideology to rise again.
This is why you have not the first clue what you are talking about.
We in the West respected the Saudi's the proponents of Whahhabism and respected this ideology, because the west respected oil more. Now where e should have given no respect to this ideology and do as I am doing now and warn of its dangers and do something to stop the growth of this ideology, which the Saudi's spent billions exporting. Now we see a real danger active in the world, with the likes of Al Qaeda, The Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram and others all proponents of Wahhabism. And why did this happen?
because we gave Islam too much respect and wrongly protected it from any criticism, whilst in the process the Wahabbism ideology spread.
Hope you learn something valuable here because as seen you may ant to stick your head in the sane, trust me on this I did as well in the past. Thankfully many Muslims are not proponents of Wahhabism and they can do much to reverse this nightmare, but they also need to reform their faith if we are to see progression throughout the world. with the.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:52 am

Brasidas wrote:Will answer this before I sleep.
A crocodile is already built to kill, where as an ideology needs people to follow it. An ideology is not dangerous unless its allowed grow to the point of taking control. Bloody hell what an utter stupid comparison.

You have not the first scooby doo Veya, it was because the allies gave Hitler to much respect he was allowed to gain time and build up Nazi Germany's strength. I show no respect to something that is barbaric and if the allies had done the same and seen the danger signs, like I am pointing out with other ideologies, the Nazis regime would have been ousted before it had the strength to do anything. When Hitler invaded the Rhineland in 1936 the allies did nothing, because they allowed him way too much respect. They showed him too much respect in the Munich agreement. They had some much respect for him they trusted him at his word, of which he had no intention of keeping.
This is why you do not have any respect bad ideologies and they only became dangerous because they were given far too much respect. Only when an ideology is powerful is it dangerous and then and only then do you respect the magnitude of the threat this may cause to you and others. So you respect how you take on now a powerful enemy, because you were daft enough to give them respect. There is Nazi groups today and have been for years, I do not respect them and never will. I respect the people far more not to allow this ideology to rise again.
This is why you have not the first clue what you are talking about.
We in the West respected the Saudi's the proponents of Whahhabism and respected this ideology, because the west respected oil more. Now where e should have given no respect to this ideology and do as I am doing now and warn of its dangers and do something to stop the growth of this ideology, which the Saudi's spent billions exporting. Now we see a real danger active in the world, with the likes of Al Qaeda, The Taliban, ISIS, Boko Haram and others all proponents of Wahhabism. And why did this happen?
because we gave Islam too much respect and wrongly protected it from any criticism, whilst in the process the Wahabbism ideology spread.
Hope you learn something valuable here because as seen you may ant to stick your head in the sane, trust me on this I did as well in the past. Thankfully many Muslims are not proponents of Wahhabism and they can do much to reverse this nightmare, but they also need to reform their faith if we are to see progression throughout the world. with the.


NO respect doesn't defend from Criticism, cowardice does
You Still stick your head in the sand..
If you didn't view the world in black and white the answer is obvious.

Islam EVEN Wahhabism is not more a threat than Zionism. the chances of it gaining any sort of hold here is next to nought... Zionist already pervert the political system...
BUT Neither are a reason for concern It's not like they are even half as destructive as British Colonials.

You're like Chicken Little constantly convinced the sky is falling you complain about people respecting Islam in the same way the respect Zionism yet want to give up your own freedom for little to no reason as the slightest suggestion.
Sorry BUT You are responsible for men like Victor losing more rights than any Muslim..
YOU are a Hypocrite.

And Humans Are Built to KILL FAR MORE SO THAT AND CROCODILE .... Humans HUNT crocodiles

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Islam Is Privilege Empty Re: Islam Is Privilege

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:23 am

Well what can anyone say after that nonsense.

Apparantly Zionism is a greater threat than Islam and Wahhabism, even though its goals are the creation and support of a Jewish state in Palestine.
The goal of Islam just as it is with Christianity is to convert the world to their religion and thus have domination. Zionism has no such goal. Zionism is more political than it is religious, but is an ideology where it has fought conflicts to defend what they see as their homeland. If there goal was Domination, they would have never left gaza, Lebanon and the Sinah Desert. Zionism will stop at nothing to ensure to defend their lands.

Whabbism goals are to not tolerate other religious or ideological beliefs, Muslim or not. To spread its form of Islam toi the point of domination. We can see how Wahhabism worked under the Taliban, in a rich country like Saudi and through the Islamic state itself. All 3 have the worst criminal sharia law in practice and believe they are justfied by the Quran to kill anyone that is not a Whahhabist. They are theocratic, where as Israel is democratic. Israel has rights for women, arabs, religion, LGTB etc have full civil rights. Under Whabbism, women are raped and kept as slaves and where they justfied by verses from the Quran and hadiths. Homosexuals are thrown from buildings or stonned to death. I could go on, the ideologies have only one similarity, a view to land which they believe belongs to them and will both die fighting for this.

Do some Zionists and the Israeli Goverment at times discrminate and have committed war crimes? Yes, which I back the view to have a change of goverment in Israel, one that seeks for peace.
How you can claim Zionism is greater threat to Wahabbism or islam, shows how far removed rationally you have been over the 12 hours.

I have plenty of reespcet for many Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindu's etc, what I do not have any respect for is these religions themselves, because they are myths. Which to me mislead people and even more so when you have books like the Quran and the bible which have violence, commandments (at odds with the well being of many people), discrmination, eternal punishment etc. If you think I should treat either book with repsect when they have some of the worst backward views, you must be bonkers. I can look within each and yes find plenty of lovely passages and even Jesus as a man and a teacher was awe inspring. Of which this should be the bases of the faith and like where Christians and Jews have done, with also some Muslims too, is reform their faiths to fit into the
21st century. Because manyh of the views in the books should just be seen as events of things meant for the time. To keep the literal beliefs that you should adhere and practice things that have no relevance today is wanting the religions to remain backwards.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum