How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this article, John McCauley uses his experience as an Architect and Construction Manager to critically analyse the construction scheme for building the Khufu pyramid and the popular theory of the use of an internal ramp.


There has been an innumerable quantity of books written about the construction of the pyramids at Giza, Egypt. So too have there been any number of different theories on how the construction of these pyramids was accomplished, with each new or expanded theory accompanied by a description stating that it was the “definitive” solution, or “the puzzle finally solved”, etc. Of late, a few authors have focused on the “internal ramp solution” as being the most plausible explanation on how the ancient Egyptians built the Great Pyramid. Indeed, some Archaeologists have also acclaimed this “internal ramp solution” as a creative explanation for this ages-old construction mystery. Most Archaeologists, however, lack the technical training or understanding of the nature of structural forces to make a qualified endorsement of this proposed solution. Let me first state that this “internal ramp solution” represents a complete lack of understanding on how gravity affects structures and why this theory bears no serious thought in the academic world. Before I get into an analysis of why “internal ramps” do not work, let me state very clearly that I honestly do not know exactly how the Great Pyramid was actually built, but I think there are clues that may lead to a reasonable explanation in the future.
Let me first outline some of the facts that we do know about the Great Pyramid of Giza:

  • This pyramid appears to be the final evolution of pyramid building that evolved from the mud brick mastabas which were supposedly the resting place of important dignitaries.
  • The Great Pyramid has only one cartouche above the King’s chamber that purports to indicate that it is the burial chamber of Khufu (Cheops).
  • This pyramid was covered with smooth white casing stones that partially collapsed after a severe earthquake and were later used as a “quarry” to construct some buildings in Cairo, notably the Mosque and Madrassa of Sultan Hassan (completed in 1359). Some of these stones contained hieroglyphics. The Greek historian Herodotus claims to have seen the Great Pyramid before the casing stones were removed.
  • If some of the casing stones did contain hieroglyphics and if these stones were scattered around Lower Egypt, finding them and deciphering them could lead to some further understanding as to the construction of the pyramid.


http://www.grahamhancock.com/forum/McCauleyJ1.php

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Brasidas wrote:Corrected by what Victor?
Possible ideas on how they accomplished this and yet you and others are so adamant this is how they did it?
At least I am the one with an open mind on this.
You claim psychobabble and yo are the one into eccentric nonsense on your religion?
Please.

The reality is we have had here best guesses, what I show is room for doubt on them and this makes you think there is any person here wrong?
Nobody is right or wrong, because we do not know, all we can do is guess

except......YOUR guess is some sort of arcane "lost secrets" backed up by so called "reasoning" gleaned from sites frequented by tin foil hat wearing fruitloops and "mysterious knowledge" conspiracy creeps.

jeesus....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Corrected by what Victor?
Possible ideas on how they accomplished this and yet you and others are so adamant this is how they did it?
At least I am the one with an open mind on this.
You claim psychobabble and yo are the one into eccentric nonsense on your religion?
Please.

The reality is we have had here best guesses, what I show is room for doubt on them and this makes you think there is any person here wrong?
Nobody is right or wrong, because we do not know, all we can do is guess

except......YOUR guess is some sort of arcane "lost secrets" backed up by so called "reasoning" gleaned from sites frequented by  tin foil hat wearing fruitloops and "mysterious knowledge" conspiracy creeps.

jeesus....

No just lost knowledge, why is that so hard for you to believe, I mean do yo know how to replicate Damascus Steel for example? The fact is we can show societies were advanced and have lost knowledge. I fail to see why you are so afraid of that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:22 pm

Brasidas wrote:Corrected by what Victor?
Possible ideas on how they accomplished this and yet you and others are so adamant this is how they did it?
At least I am the one with an open mind on this.
You claim psychobabble and yo are the one into eccentric nonsense on your religion?
Please.

The reality is we have had here best guesses, what I show is room for doubt on them and this makes you think there is any person here wrong?
Nobody is right or wrong, because we do not know, all we can do is guess
About ONLY one thing "How they moved the blocks "we don`t need to guess the rest their are papyrus with all this information on it ,tools found in burial sites drawings on walls there is loads of evidence.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:25 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Corrected by what Victor?
Possible ideas on how they accomplished this and yet you and others are so adamant this is how they did it?
At least I am the one with an open mind on this.
You claim psychobabble and yo are the one into eccentric nonsense on your religion?
Please.

The reality is we have had here best guesses, what I show is room for doubt on them and this makes you think there is any person here wrong?
Nobody is right or wrong, because we do not know, all we can do is guess
About ONLY one thing "How they moved the blocks "we don`t need to guess the rest their are papyrus with all this information on it ,tools found in burial sites drawings on walls there is loads of evidence.

Are there for the time the Great Pyramid was built?
What date is there for this evidence you claim and was the knowledge by then lost?
Are they, so anything written is gospel to you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:44 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

except......YOUR guess is some sort of arcane "lost secrets" backed up by so called "reasoning" gleaned from sites frequented by  tin foil hat wearing fruitloops and "mysterious knowledge" conspiracy creeps.

jeesus....

No just lost knowledge, why is that so hard for you to believe, I mean do yo know how to replicate Damascus Steel for example? The fact is we can show societies were advanced and have lost knowledge. I fail to see why you are so afraid of that

tut tut...you are grasping at straws (probably off that straw man) .....

with damascus steel what we have lost is the recipe....NOT the ability to work steel...

with the egyptians however we DO have the recipe....there are plentifull papyrii to show they were quite capable of the required maths for any number of methods...NONE of which are "lost"

what we DONT know for sure is EXACTLY which method they used

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
About ONLY one thing "How they moved the blocks "we don`t need to guess the rest their are papyrus with all this information on it ,tools found in burial sites drawings on walls there is loads of evidence.

Are there for the time the Great Pyramid was built?
What date is there for this evidence you claim and was the knowledge by then lost?
Are they, so anything written is gospel to you?
What date? well old kingdom ,new kingdom you name the date

was the knowledge lost
really depends on the knowledge
building using a plum-line,level set square attention to detail and sheer artisan-ship and pride in your work and life experience.

No that was never lost just the tools changed slightly in appearance

Navigation i don`t think so Egypt did a lot of trade with far of country's even the UK for tin, they where not great sailors to be honest and rarely left the med but they needed to know where places where and how to get there especially because every time they was  new king he invaded neighbouring country's this was very common. Navigation and situational awareness is very important in war. No point telling your army to head south 3 clicks if they don't know what south 3 clicks  is

And Egyptian astronomy began in prehistoric times  the observation of stars was important in determining the annual flooding of the Nile they knew all this well before it was arguably "rediscovered" in Europe However its lightly Europeans learned things via Greek and other regions texts, that ultimately was a Egyptian method
so Lost No
misappropriated probably


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:48 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

No just lost knowledge, why is that so hard for you to believe, I mean do yo know how to replicate Damascus Steel for example? The fact is we can show societies were advanced and have lost knowledge. I fail to see why you are so afraid of that

tut tut...you are grasping at straws (probably off that straw man) .....

with damascus steel what we have lost is the recipe....NOT the ability to work steel...

with the egyptians however we DO have the recipe....there are plentifull papyrii to show they were quite capable of the required maths for any number of methods...NONE of which are "lost"

what we DONT know for sure is EXACTLY which method they used

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:52 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Are there for the time the Great Pyramid was built?
What date is there for this evidence you claim and was the knowledge by then lost?
Are they, so anything written is gospel to you?
What date? well old kingdom ,new kingdom you name the date

was the knowledge lost
really depends on the knowledge
building using a plum-line,level set square attention to detail and sheer artisan-ship and pride in your work and life experience.

No that was never lost just the tools changed slightly in appearance

Navigation i don`t think so Egypt did a lot of trade with far of country's even the UK for tin, they where not great sailors to be honest and rarely left the med but they needed to know where places where and how to get there especially because every time they was  new king he invaded neighbouring country's this was very common  navigation and situational awareness is very important in war no point telling your army to head south 3 clicks   ls if they dont know what south 3 clicks  is

And Egyptian astronomy began in prehistoric times  the observation of stars was important in determining the annual flooding of the Nile they knew all this well before it was arguably "rediscovered" in Europe However its lightly Europeans learned things via Greek and other regions texts that ultimately was a Egyptian  method    
     


Not great sailours you say.
Did they reach Australia?
How have some mummies cocaine in them or tobacco within the, the traces only native to South America?
I have read both arguments on this, and none has ever come close to explaining this.
The evidence points to them being exceptional sailors and no doubt based on their knowledge of the stars Korben. WE wrongly make ourselves believe that those before us could not be advanced.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

tut tut...you are grasping at straws (probably off that straw man) .....

with damascus steel what we have lost is the recipe....NOT the ability to work steel...

with the egyptians however we DO have the recipe....there are plentifull papyrii to show they were quite capable of the required maths for any number of methods...NONE of which are "lost"

what we DONT know for sure is EXACTLY which method they used

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Razz Razz Razz Mad Mad Mad drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.


Did you actually watch this or Google it?
Take your time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Damascus steel was originally made from wootz steel, a steel developed in South India before the Common Era. The original method of producing Damascus steel is not known. Because of differences in raw materials and manufacturing techniques, modern attempts to duplicate the metal have not been entirely successful. Despite this, several individuals in modern times have claimed that they have rediscovered the methods by which the original Damascus steel was produced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:57 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:


Did you actually watch this or Google it?
Take your time
watch it go on i am waiting for it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:59 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:


Did you actually watch this or Google it?
Take your time
watch it go on i am waiting for it

I knew you googled having no idea on this, thanks for proving me right.


Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Brasidas wrote:Damascus steel was originally made from wootz steel, a steel developed in South India before the Common Era. The original method of producing Damascus steel is not known. Because of differences in raw materials and manufacturing techniques, modern attempts to duplicate the metal have not been entirely successful. Despite this, several individuals in modern times have claimed that they have rediscovered the methods by which the original Damascus steel was produced.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel
What a surprise everybody else including a expert in the field is wrong and Brasidas is right Smile Smile

you could not make this up

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

tut tut...you are grasping at straws (probably off that straw man) .....

with damascus steel what we have lost is the recipe....NOT the ability to work steel...

with the egyptians however we DO have the recipe....there are plentifull papyrii to show they were quite capable of the required maths for any number of methods...NONE of which are "lost"

what we DONT know for sure is EXACTLY which method they used

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.

what a load of gobbldygook

we have lost a recipe...for any number of reasons.....

we havnt lost the knowlege of metal working



the egyptian recipies are still there...and the knowlege does NOT all come of "lesser" pyramids...most in fact comes from papyrii, have you not been following...keep up at the back there

as to your absurd correlation with rolls royces and reliant robins....

actually yes you could well do so....depending on the financial state of the ruling houses, the man power available , drought famine disease war....

nothing to do with loss of knowlege, and all to do with loss of economic power....

when the romans left britain...what happened to the "building works"...it all collapsed and britons went back to wattle and daub and turf roofed houses and such like
robbing out the roman buildings when possible...but the building never the less went "backward"

The knowlege however wasnt LOST was it, however, since it was recorded in many documents and the practice was also continued elsewhere for many years....

the ONLY thing lost from that time is again a recipie...for their "concrete"






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
watch it go on i am waiting for it

I knew you googled havingthis, thanks for proving me right.


Laughing
No I goggled the video as it seemed the easiest way to dispel the bull shit you spout,
and yes i knew what Damascus steel is that`s how i knew to look for a video on making it.silly

PS remember and change your signature attribution to Yoko Ono, just an other fact you got wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:07 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.

what a load of gobbldygook

we have lost a recipe...for any number of reasons.....

we havnt lost the knowlege of metal working



the egyptian recipies are still there...and the knowlege does NOT all come of "lesser" pyramids...most in fact comes from papyrii, have you not been following...keep up at the back there

as to your absurd correlation with rolls royces and reliant robins....

actually yes you could well do so....depending on the financial state of the ruling houses, the man power available , drought famine disease war....

nothing to do with loss of knowlege, and all to do with loss of economic power....

when the romans left britain...what happened to the "building works"...it all collapsed and britons went back to wattle and daub and turf roofed houses and such like
robbing out the roman buildings when possible...but the building never the less went "backward"

The knowlege however wasnt LOST was it, however, since it was recorded in many documents and the practice was also continued elsewhere for many years....

the ONLY thing lost from that time is again a recipie...for their "concrete"









That has to be the biggest load of shit I have ever read from you Victor.
Seriously.
Who said we have lost the method of metal working?
Do you know we have even lost the knowledge of the cement the Romans used and have only just been able to replicate this and its better than ours?
Why is it that this has taken centuries to learn again this knowledge?

http://calvusguy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-concrete-post.


Learn to understand you have not the first clue what you are talking about

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:09 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

I knew you googled havingthis, thanks for proving me right.


Laughing
No I goggled the video as it seemed the easiest way to dispel the bull shit you spout,
and yes i knew what Damascus steel is that`s how i knew to look for a video on making it.silly

PS remember and change your signature attribution to Yoko Ono, just an other fact you got wrong
 


All you proved is what an ignorant idiot you are because nobody has ever replicated it.
John Lennon said my signature, you want a lesson on that history too.
I beg you to, please oh pretty please

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

Can you replicate Damascus Steel the hardest known steel ever built as swords?
No
Why?
We have lost this knowledge.
You have no recipe. the written knowledge comes off lesser pyramids, after the great ones, which shows why you fail to understand that you do not invent the car and within a short time build the Royals Royce, to then only later be only able to produce a Robin Reliant.
We know very little, and if you have actually studied ancient Egypt they are at best, guesses.

what a load of gobbldygook

we have lost a recipe...for any number of reasons.....

we havnt lost the knowlege of metal working



the egyptian recipies are still there...and the knowlege does NOT all come of "lesser" pyramids...most in fact comes from papyrii, have you not been following...keep up at the back there

as to your absurd correlation with rolls royces and reliant robins....

actually yes you could well do so....depending on the financial state of the ruling houses, the man power available , drought famine disease war....

nothing to do with loss of knowlege, and all to do with loss of economic power....

when the romans left britain...what happened to the "building works"...it all collapsed and britons went back to wattle and daub and turf roofed houses and such like
robbing out the roman buildings when possible...but the building never the less went "backward"

The knowlege however wasnt LOST was it, however, since it was recorded in many documents and the practice was also continued elsewhere for many years....

the ONLY thing lost from that time is again a recipie...for their "concrete"





It seems to me someone with an alleged degree in history would know all this ??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
No I goggled the video as it seemed the easiest way to dispel the bull shit you spout,
and yes i knew what Damascus steel is that`s how i knew to look for a video on making it.silly

PS remember and change your signature attribution to Yoko Ono, just an other fact you got wrong
 


All you proved is what an ignorant idiot you are because nobody has ever replicated it.
John Lennon said my signature, you want a lesson on that history too.
I beg you to, please oh pretty please
Facts you just get them do you ,head injury perhaps ?

   A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
       A line written by Ono many years before, and quoted by Lennon in December 1980, as quoted in All We Are Saying : The Last Major Interview with John Lennon and Yoko Ono (2000) by John Lennon, Yōko Ono, David Sheff, p. 16.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yoko_Ono


keep it up laughing at you and really loving it


Last edited by korban dallas on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:12 pm

Ah more deflection posts, you want a lesson in history, who was the Achilles Heel of the French Korben.

Here is a clue, he is English, so surely an Englishman like you and not the son of an immigrant would know this.
I wonder if he will have to use google ha ha ha again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:13 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:


All you proved is what an ignorant idiot you are because nobody has ever replicated it.
John Lennon said my signature, you want a lesson on that history too.
I beg you to, please oh pretty please
Facts you just get them do you ,head injury perhaps ?

   A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.
       A line written by Ono many years before, and quoted by Lennon in December 1980, as quoted in All We Are Saying : The Last Major Interview with John Lennon and Yoko Ono (2000) by John Lennon, Yōko Ono, David Sheff, p. 16.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yoko_Ono


keep it up laughing at you and really loving it




Is that your evidence?

Thank you for proving what a retard you are

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:19 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:

what a load of gobbldygook

we have lost a recipe...for any number of reasons.....

we havnt lost the knowlege of metal working



the egyptian recipies are still there...and the knowlege does NOT all come of "lesser" pyramids...most in fact comes from papyrii, have you not been following...keep up at the back there

as to your absurd correlation with rolls royces and reliant robins....

actually yes you could well do so....depending on the financial state of the ruling houses, the man power available , drought famine disease war....

nothing to do with loss of knowlege, and all to do with loss of economic power....

when the romans left britain...what happened to the "building works"...it all collapsed and britons went back to wattle and daub and turf roofed houses and such like
robbing out the roman buildings when possible...but the building never the less went "backward"

The knowlege however wasnt LOST was it, however, since it was recorded in many documents and the practice was also continued elsewhere for many years....

the ONLY thing lost from that time is again a recipie...for their "concrete"






   


That has to be the biggest load of shit I have ever read from you Victor.
Seriously.
Who said we have lost the method of metal working?
Do you know we have even lost the knowledge of the cement the Romans used and have only just been able to replicate this and its better than ours?
Why is it that this has taken centuries to learn again this knowledge?

http://calvusguy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-concrete-post.


Learn to understand you have not the first clue what you are talking about

no didge YOU dont have a clue....brainless in fact.....

do you actually READ whats posted...some how I dont think so ...erm...I did...sort of mention ........concrete.....another recipie.....

but as to their building techniques...

try seperating the concept of "individual recipies " for specific items from large spectrum concepts and techniques
and seperate item specific knowlege from basic mathematical/scientific knowlege

the big problem with your theory of a large depositry of so called "lost knowlege" is this.....IF past civilisations WERE so knowlegeable......there would be many more "inexplicable wonders of the world" about...and quite simply there isnt.....

the evidence against such lost knowlege is plentiful...the evidence for it is tennuous to say the least.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:25 pm

Brasidas wrote:Ah more deflection posts, you want a lesson in history, who was the Achilles Heel of the French Korben.

Here is a clue, he is English, so surely an Englishman like you and not the son of an immigrant would know this.
I wonder if he will have to use google ha ha ha again.
Englishman ...how very dare you and you make no sense as usual you get you facts wrong again an again and again and show your self up to be the uninteresting uninformed obviously undereducated fraud with no redeeming quality's
time after time you fail to understand the most basic concepts and attribute them to some fantastical lost knowledge while refusing to see that technology all around you
quite simply you cant see the trees because of the woods

in 1978 i think it was a magazine came out called the unexplained (you may remember it ) i had every issue UFO,pyramid power glass skulls you name it it was in there
as i grew Egyptian history became casual hobby of mine ,that explains my love of Stargate a sifi series i habe read more listened to more lectures than you ever have on the subject

i am in no way claiming to be an expert on the subject but i know a dam site more than you will ever know and your fantastical blindness

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 pm

and what in any case constitutes "lost knowledge"??

they egyptian and arabic medics were very advanced...far ahead of the west at one point....such knowlege was suppressed in th west by the church

the romans knew of it...

there are references of operations carried out "whilst the patient was "stunned with smoke of the poppy"" in other words anaesthesia...

and yet we were sawing off limbs at sea in the 18th century WITHOUT anaesthesia (unless you call a bottle of whiskey anaesthesia????)

yet the knowlege wasnt actually "lost" it was there in multiple documents...but folks couldnt either read it ...or were discouraged from reading/using it


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:26 pm

darknessss wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

   


That has to be the biggest load of shit I have ever read from you Victor.
Seriously.
Who said we have lost the method of metal working?
Do you know we have even lost the knowledge of the cement the Romans used and have only just been able to replicate this and its better than ours?
Why is it that this has taken centuries to learn again this knowledge?

http://calvusguy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-concrete-post.


Learn to understand you have not the first clue what you are talking about

no didge YOU dont have a clue....brainless in fact.....

do you actually READ whats posted...some how I dont think so ...erm...I did...sort of mention ........concrete.....another recipie.....

but as to their building techniques...

try seperating the concept of "individual recipies " for specific items from large spectrum concepts and techniques
and seperate item specific knowlege from basic mathematical/scientific knowlege

the big problem with your theory of a large depositry of so called "lost knowlege" is this.....IF past civilisations WERE so knowlegeable......there would be many more "inexplicable wonders of the world" about...and quite simply there isnt.....

the evidence against such lost knowlege is plentiful...the evidence for it is tennuous to say the least.....



Biggest koad of bullshit ever.
Knowledge was lost and you ramble on about recipes.
Seriously that was retarded going as I am not blinded by religious fables as you are
There is countless many ancient wonders of the world.
What planet have you been on, would you like to list countless for you and offer how they were built?
So who invented concrete Victor, why was it then lost and reinvented?
This is the most telling point for you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:27 pm

Brasidas wrote:Ah more deflection posts, you want a lesson in history, who was the Achilles Heel of the French Korben.

Here is a clue, he is English, so surely an Englishman like you and not the son of an immigrant would know this.
I wonder if he will have to use google ha ha ha again.
Say the idiot who brought up Damascus steel in a discussion about pyramids ....fucking funnyist thing i have ever seen

it`s like watching a snake eating its own tale

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Ah more deflection posts, you want a lesson in history, who was the Achilles Heel of the French Korben.

Here is a clue, he is English, so surely an Englishman like you and not the son of an immigrant would know this.
I wonder if he will have to use google ha ha ha again.
Englishman ...how very dare you  and you make no sense as usual you get you facts wrong again an again and again and show your self up to be the uninteresting  uninformed obviously undereducated fraud with no redeeming quality's
time after time you fail to understand the most basic concepts and attribute them to some fantastical lost knowledge while refusing to see that technology all around you
quite simply you cant see the trees because of the woods

in 1978 i think it was a magazine came out called the unexplained (you may remember it ) i had every issue UFO,pyramid power glass skulls you name it it was in there
as i grew Egyptian history became casual  hobby of mine ,that explains my love of Stargate a sifi series  i habe read more listened to more lectures than you ever have on the subject

i am in no way claiming to be an expert on the subject but i know a dam site more than you will ever know and your fantastical blindness


Thanks for the waffle, who was the Achilles of the French.
Guess you must be another sad jock ha ha, even better

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by sassy on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 pm

And this from the man telling Eddie to stay on topic! You couldn't make it up!

_________________
This planet is our home.  Our life and hers are interdependent - Doreen Valiente


The Left want to make life easier for as many people as possible, The Right want to make life easier for themselves and fuck everyone else.
avatar
sassy
Convicted Hex Offender

Posts : 17205
Join date : 2015-01-04
Age : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:30 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Englishman ...how very dare you  and you make no sense as usual you get you facts wrong again an again and again and show your self up to be the uninteresting  uninformed obviously undereducated fraud with no redeeming quality's
time after time you fail to understand the most basic concepts and attribute them to some fantastical lost knowledge while refusing to see that technology all around you
quite simply you cant see the trees because of the woods

in 1978 i think it was a magazine came out called the unexplained (you may remember it ) i had every issue UFO,pyramid power glass skulls you name it it was in there
as i grew Egyptian history became casual  hobby of mine ,that explains my love of Stargate a sifi series  i habe read more listened to more lectures than you ever have on the subject

i am in no way claiming to be an expert on the subject but i know a dam site more than you will ever know and your fantastical blindness


Thanks for the waffle, who was the Achilles of the French.
Guess you must be another sad jock ha ha, even better
so now your going to make racial slurs are you ,won`t that be racist ?...are you a racist didge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:31 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:Ah more deflection posts, you want a lesson in history, who was the Achilles Heel of the French Korben.

Here is a clue, he is English, so surely an Englishman like you and not the son of an immigrant would know this.
I wonder if he will have to use google ha ha ha again.
Say the idiot who brought up Damascus steel in a discussion about pyramids ....fucking funnyist thing i have ever seen

it`s like watching a snake eating its own tale

The point I guess is too much for a simpleton, a comparison of showing lost knowledge, one that has never been found today, Damascus steel which you being the retard that you are thought it has been solved, when it has not
Thanks for proving you need google to help you but not actually know it has not been found, even Victor did not claim we know Damascus steel but you made a twat of yourself again ha ha

The fact is since I showed the flaws in trying to map something accurately I have had both you and Victor deflect from this point.
What does that say about you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:35 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:


Thanks for the waffle, who was the Achilles of the French.
Guess you must be another sad jock ha ha, even better
so now your going to make racial slurs are you ,won`t that be racist ?...are you a racist didge


Oh my goodness, so then to call the Black watch Jocks is racist now.??
I am half a mick, half a paddy, they are nicknames for ethnic groups, most Scottish people are even called Jock as a variation of the name John
Racist, please that really shows you are clutching at straws.
What next use a crime case for Andy Murray, which was more about vandalism?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Say the idiot who brought up Damascus steel in a discussion about pyramids ....fucking funnyist thing i have ever seen

it`s like watching a snake eating its own tale

The point I guess is too much for a simpleton, a comparison of showing lost knowledge, one that has never been found today, Damascus steel which you being the retard that you are thought it has been solved, when it has not
Thanks for proving you need google to help you but not actually know it has not been found, even Victor did not claim we know Damascus steel but you made a twat of yourself again ha ha

The fact is since I showed the flaws in trying to map something accurately I have had both you and Victor deflect from this point.
What does that say about you?
you know your a idiot don`t you
will even deny what right in front of your stupid face

your a very dangerous individual and more than likely to put peoples lifes at risk with your childish.....no not even that good understanding of seemingly anything


As i am aware you have an alcohol problem i have cut you some slack as we all know what your like with a drink in you .
as a friend i would ask you to seek help go to a meeting or two ,dont spend your life shouting crap in to the computer that you barely understand
it will give you a ulcer

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:

The point I guess is too much for a simpleton, a comparison of showing lost knowledge, one that has never been found today, Damascus steel which you being the retard that you are thought it has been solved, when it has not
Thanks for proving you need google to help you but not actually know it has not been found, even Victor did not claim we know Damascus steel but you made a twat of yourself again ha ha

The fact is since I showed the flaws in trying to map something accurately I have had both you and Victor deflect from this point.
What does that say about you?
you know your a idiot don`t you
will even deny what right in front of your stupid face

your a very dangerous individual and more than likely to put peoples lifes at risk with your childish.....no not even that good understanding of seemingly anything  


As i am aware you have an alcohol problem i have cut you some slack as we all know what your like with a drink in you .
as a friend i would ask you to seek help go to a meeting or two ,dont spend your life shouting crap in to the computer that you barely understand  
it will give you a ulcer


OMG< seriously, I now put peoples lives at risk.
You really come out with the worst attention seeking shit I have ever heard mate.
Funny alcohol problem you think I have, who said I have one?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
so now your going to make racial slurs are you ,won`t that be racist ?...are you a racist didge


Oh my goodness, so then to call the Black watch Jocks is racist now.??
I am half a mick, half a paddy, they are nicknames for ethnic groups, most Scottish people are even called Jock as a variation of the name John
Racist, please that really shows you are clutching at straws.
What next use a crime case for Andy Murray, which was more about vandalism?
so if i think your being racist with your jock slur my feeling don`t matter ....been on any French trains recently?
it feel like a racist slur

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
you know your a idiot don`t you
will even deny what right in front of your stupid face

your a very dangerous individual and more than likely to put peoples lifes at risk with your childish.....no not even that good understanding of seemingly anything  


As i am aware you have an alcohol problem i have cut you some slack as we all know what your like with a drink in you .
as a friend i would ask you to seek help go to a meeting or two ,dont spend your life shouting crap in to the computer that you barely understand  
it will give you a ulcer


OMG< seriously, I now put peoples lives at risk.
You really come out with the worst attention seeking shit I have ever heard mate.
Funny alcohol problem you think I have, who said I have one?
common knowledge had a couple of email telling me just to ignore you because that what your like with a drink in you
not that they needed two as i have known you a long time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:48 pm

I rest my case on the usual suspects back to only cause on thing.
Fights and stir up shit.
Was it like this before Sassy and Korben cam back?

Nope

This proves they are only out to cause trouble, and yes I may have egged them on, but even a thread has been started about me and claims of alcoholism.
This is the limitations of infantile children who think they are smart trying the worst efforts at attempting to get at people.

Thanks for proving me right Korben and Stassi


Razz Razz

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm outta here

"Never argue with an idiot....they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

no truer word for you didge.....

get this there are NO unexplained or "inexplicable" Wonders of the world...NONE

there are lots of Awesome ones....but NO inexplicable ones....


and YES there IS a difference between a recipie and a "technique"

both can be lost it is true....

BUT in the case of the pyramids the recipie is there...recorded

all we are NOT sure about is exactly which they used. If we knew that ...we would know HOW they applied the mathematics they undoubtedly were aware of......

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:49 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:


Oh my goodness, so then to call the Black watch Jocks is racist now.??
I am half a mick, half a paddy, they are nicknames for ethnic groups, most Scottish people are even called Jock as a variation of the name John
Racist, please that really shows you are clutching at straws.
What next use a crime case for Andy Murray, which was more about vandalism?
so if i think your being racist with your jock slur my feeling don`t matter ....been on any French trains recently?
it feel  like a racist slur


Please you are talking crap and you know it.
Do I think the Scottish are inferior?
No, in fact most of them are great except some left wing softies like yourself

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Brasidas wrote:
korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:


Thanks for the waffle, who was the Achilles of the French.
Guess you must be another sad jock ha ha, even better
so now your going to make racial slurs are you ,won`t that be racist ?...are you a racist didge


Oh my goodness, so then to call the Black watch Jocks is racist now.??
I am half a mick, half a paddy, they are nicknames for ethnic groups, most Scottish people are even called Jock as a variation of the name John
Racist, please that really shows you are clutching at straws.
What next use a crime case for Andy Murray, which was more about vandalism?

Useless Jocks, jumped up Jocks, thick Jocks? According to the law,,,,yes.

Postman who called Andy Murray 'useless jock' is convicted of racism

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8678475/Postman-who-called-Andy-Murray-useless-jock-is-convicted-of-racism.html

That's that sorted then.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7727
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:51 pm

IF you want a REAL mystery........


try explaining the items that were apparantly "electroplated"...centuries before electricity was discovered

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:52 pm

darknessss wrote:I'm outta here

"Never argue with an idiot....they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

no truer word for you didge.....

get this there are NO unexplained or "inexplicable" Wonders of the world...NONE

there are lots of Awesome ones....but NO inexplicable ones....


and YES there IS a difference between a recipie and a "technique"

both can be lost it is true....

BUT in the case of the pyramids the recipie is there...recorded

all we are NOT sure about is exactly which they used. If we knew that ...we would know HOW they applied the mathematics they undoubtedly were aware of......


Yeah that s why they went so downhill in such a short time afterwards.
We know very little about them in how they did many things and yet you and others claim based off nothing ore than possibilities, that is being short sighted on your part
You wanted to mock, you have it turned on you and you get upset, guess you are the one it seems who can dish it out but cannot take in return

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:57 pm

Brasidas wrote:I rest my case on the usual suspects back to only cause on thing.
Fights and stir up shit.
Was it like this before Sassy and Korben cam back?

Nope

This proves they are only out to cause trouble, and yes I may have egged them on, but even a thread has been started about me and claims of alcoholism.
This is the limitations of infantile children who think they are smart trying the worst efforts at attempting to get at people.

Thanks for proving me right Korben and Stassi


Razz  Razz  
And now in a desperate attempt to deflect Up didge drags the conspiracy theory again yet the only person causing anything is you you have been constantly abusive ,denigrating to anybody who disagrees with you on a subject you obviously know nothing about you
fucking pitiful display of arrogance and hurborus
no no pm emails from sassy your just soi fucking obvious in fact they was a post in the past coiuple of days that told you to put the bottle away and go to bed ,one on many of the same sugestions to you over the years as i said known you a long time din`t need pms to tell me your a alcoholic bud ,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 pm

Brasidas wrote:
darknessss wrote:I'm outta here

"Never argue with an idiot....they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

no truer word for you didge.....

get this there are NO unexplained or "inexplicable" Wonders of the world...NONE

there are lots of Awesome ones....but NO inexplicable ones....


and YES there IS a difference between a recipie and a "technique"

both can be lost it is true....

BUT in the case of the pyramids the recipie is there...recorded

all we are NOT sure about is exactly which they used. If we knew that ...we would know HOW they applied the mathematics they undoubtedly were aware of......


Yeah that s why they went so downhill in such a short time afterwards.

whats that got to do with anything????
nations go tits up for all sorts of reasons....INCLUDING economic collapse due to over expenditure


We know very little about them in how they did many things

like??

and yet you and others claim based off nothing ore than possibilities, that is being short sighted on your part

nope you are being daft clinging to this metaphysical "lost knowlege ancient civilisations nonsense"

You wanted to mock, you have it turned on you

I dont see anyone but you laughing didge...and yours is the manic giggling of the inmate....

and you get upset, guess you are the one it seems who can dish it out but cannot take in return

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:59 pm

darknessss wrote:IF you want a REAL mystery........


try explaining the items that were apparantly "electroplated"...centuries before electricity was discovered
Never seen a Egyptian battery then ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 pm

yep Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:00 pm

korban dallas wrote:
Brasidas wrote:I rest my case on the usual suspects back to only cause on thing.
Fights and stir up shit.
Was it like this before Sassy and Korben cam back?

Nope

This proves they are only out to cause trouble, and yes I may have egged them on, but even a thread has been started about me and claims of alcoholism.
This is the limitations of infantile children who think they are smart trying the worst efforts at attempting to get at people.

Thanks for proving me right Korben and Stassi


Razz  Razz  
And now in a desperate attempt to deflect Up didge drags the conspiracy theory again yet  the only person causing anything is you you have been constantly abusive ,denigrating to anybody who disagrees with you on a subject you obviously know nothing about you
fucking pitiful display of arrogance and hurborus
no no pm emails from sassy your just soi fucking obvious  in fact they was a post in the past coiuple of days that told you to put the bottle away and go to bed ,one on many of the same sugestions to you over the years as i said known you a long time din`t need pms to tell me your a alcoholic bud ,

You actually just keep proving me right, befoe you both cam back there was for the main part many civil debates here and look what happens when you return and invent things like alcoholism, even though I do not drink, you thus as well as Stassi as she made points to this look down on people who are alcoholics, as you both poorly attempt to use this against people.
That is all the evidence people need to see you are both here to create and cause shit.
Face the facts mate

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 pm

darknessss wrote:yep  Wink
Apparently the lady's loved them Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 pm

Better still is the "electrum" plating they were using....

the ONLY way WE can do it is chemical deposition from a mixture of gold and silver nitrates via glucose

(in the same way as the silver was deposited on the inside of christmas baubles years ago)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How Was The Great Pyramid At Giza Constructed?

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:02 pm

korban dallas wrote:
darknessss wrote:yep  Wink
Apparently the lady's loved them Wink

ooooerrrrrr.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum