Australia's Assylum seeker shame

Go down

Australia's Assylum seeker shame

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:30 pm

From 1 minute on.
Pretty much sums it up

Too many Racists and Cowards have made this a political issue that it should not be. And Leader in Australia that say they don't think we can handle it should fuck off, Cause we can easily handle it and someone with such little faith in Australia should not be given the reigns.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Australia's Assylum seeker shame

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:12 am

Australia: we’re not all bastards

There’s been a silent growing trend in Australia and it’s one that actually inspires a rare feeling of pride in your 10 Things writer.

More people are beginning to protest on planes when they spot asylum seekers being transferred by the Department of Immigration, Border Protection and Torture.

A 9am Tuesday flight was disrupted when a 19 year old Tamil asylum seeker was forced by government officials to board a plane from Melbourne bound for Darwin. People on the plane and airport protested his forced move and succeded in government officials removing him from the airport back to a Melbourne detention facility.

Oh jesus, what’s this unfamiliar pain in my chest – is my heart actually beating? Is this what happiness feels like?

A Qantas spokeswoman told SBS that "an aircraft is not the right place for people to conduct protests". She’s wrong: the right place to protest is wherever an abuse of human rights is taking place.

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:18 am

I wish people were like that here, gives me hope for the human race that not everyone has a dog eat dog mentality.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 am

Incompetent, an international embarrassment and a fool: these are just a selection of the words chosen by western Sydney voters to describe how they feel about Prime Minister Tony Abbott.

Focus groups conducted exclusively for Fairfax Media last week reveal the depth of dissatisfaction with Mr Abbott among a key bloc of NSW voters just a fortnight before they go to the ballot box in the March 28 state election.

In none of the four seven-person focus groups did anyone say anything positive about the Prime Minister.

All of the participants were selected because they had switched their vote from Labor to Liberal at the 2011 NSW election which saw the ALP thrown out of government with a historic 16.5 per cent swing.

Four years later, one of the key considerations for this month's NSW election is whether Mr Abbott's unpopularity will affect the way they cast their vote at state level.

The most recent Fairfax/Ipos federal poll showed Mr Abbott's personal approval at just 32 per cent and his disapproval rating at 62 per cent.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/the-tony-abbott-factor-what-western-sydney-voters-really-think-about-the-pm/ar-AA9N8PJ?ocid=mailsignout

Funny thing is Oz
the Racist Scum are all Rich wankers, The poorer more multicultural the area them more they dislike Abbot and his Racist hate politics.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:44 am

Today is a sad day to be Australian. Under new laws, any doctors, health care workers, and staff members at the Nauru, Manus Island and other detention centres can be imprisoned for up to 2 years for reporting child abuse, sexual assault or other inhumane acts that happen in these detention centres. If you don't understand what this means. If you are notice a refugee that you are meant to be looking after in a detention centre being beaten or raped by one of your colleagues and you speak out about it YOU WILL BE FUCKING IMPRISONED FOR IT. LIKE A CRIMINAL. I'm honestly gobsmacked. Just posting about it here in frustration. I'm just gonna go to sleep now. I can't fucking deal with this.

Abbott should be taken out bush and shot like a feral dog. as with any Australian that supports this policy

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:47 am

strongly agree with Price George

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:21 am

We something might happen. cheers cheers cheers

New South Wales Premier Mike Baird has left open the possibility of Australia accepting more than 10,000 extra Syrian refugees.

Prime Minister Tony Abbott yesterday said that Australia would take a "significant" number of Syrian refugees, but ruled out increasing Australia's existing refugee quota of nearly 14,000 people.

Speaking as thousands of people rallied in cities around Australia in support of Syrian asylum seekers, Mr Baird, who has been pushing for the Federal Government to do more to help victims of the crisis, told Q&A there had been an almost unprecedented outpouring of support for doing more.
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/migrant-crisis-nsw-premier-mike-baird-suggests-australia-could-accept-more-than-10000-extra-syrian-refugees/ar-AAe3i90?li=AA4RE4&ocid=mailsignout

Mike Baird is the Premier (leader) of NSW the biggest richest state in Australia And the one that takes most migrants anyway. He is also a RW liberal party member (same party as Abbott)

the Fact that he has Straight up Contradicted Abbott in the Media, means behind the scenes must be pretty brutal.

He basically has out LW the left, Labour was saying 10,000 nationally, he is saying our state alone can take 10,000 cheers cheers cheers cheers

I am pleasantly surprised at some of the RW candidates

Mr Abbott is under pressure because of the strength of feeling among many Liberals about the need to lift the refugee intake.

They include backbencher Craig Laundy who said he would not stop arguing for it, and backbencher Ewen Jones who told 7.30 he wanted as many as 50,000 more people.

Labor frontbencher Chris Bowen argued that taking more Syrians without increasing the overall intake would mean other asylum seekers would miss out.

"That is saying we are going to take less refugees from South Sudan, Asia, Africa, anywhere else and these are people who are deserving as well," Mr Bowen said.

"We don't have pictures of their plight on our television, but they shouldn't be the ones who play a price because we are taking more refugees from Syria."

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am

And there i was under the impression Australia had everything in control pmsl

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 pm

why would you have though that, we have our 'Bush' at the moment
A Murdoch Sellout, despised by 70% of the population and Even gets called liar By his own party

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Considering its land area...I dont see why Australia doesnt take ALL the syrians
After all we know from the left that

refugees dont cost anything to take in
they become, instantly productive citizens
there isnt a threat amongst them bless em
they wont eat all the ducks on your pond...oh sorry wrong immigrants....
erm.....etc etc etc

AND australia is mostly desert, so they will feel right at home.....hell they even have camels....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:46 am

victorismyhero wrote:Considering its land area...I dont see why Australia doesnt take ALL the syrians
After all we know from the left that

refugees dont cost anything to take in
they become, instantly productive citizens
there isnt a threat amongst them bless em
they wont eat all the ducks on your pond...oh sorry wrong immigrants....
erm.....etc etc etc

AND australia is mostly desert, so they will feel right at home.....hell they even have camels....

well apart form the strawman in the middle I agree
we should found a new desert city(or expand existing desert town) then we could easily take a couple of million over a few years.

Not going to happen while Murdoch's Excremental Golem is in power.
Ironically. Abbott is a Migrant for the Isle of Misery Suspect Suspect Suspect Bloody creating problem where ever they go Razz Razz Razz

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:33 am

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/australia-to-accept-12000-syrian-refugees/story-fn5tas5k-1227519025342

So Abbot has increased our Refugee intake by 12,000 and will send finical aide.
taking Australia’s total contribution to the crisis to $230 million.
which is good, but at only about $10 per Aussie I think we can double that without much difficulty.

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:19 am

so you have 40 times as much land area.......and you are taking half of what we are....

hmmm...thats good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:23 am

victorismyhero wrote:so you have 40 times as much land area.......and you are taking half of what we are....

hmmm...thats good

How much of that land though is habitable?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:21 am

Vicar Of Dibley wrote:
And there i was under the impression Australia had everything in control pmsl

AND ON the seventh day, God did spit out Israel !

FOR the taste of it did offend him/her so strongly..

grin angel

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:42 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:so you have 40 times as much land area.......and you are taking half of what we are....

hmmm...thats good

quite honestly I dont give a shit...they can, to use your favourite expression ...adapt...and make it habitable Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:45 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

quite honestly I dont give a shit...they can, to use your favourite expression ...adapt...and make it habitable Rolling Eyes

They already are and have just accepted another 12 refugees from Syria
It is though important when you make a claim it is accurate as 40% of the land is uninhabitable Victor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

They already are and have just accepted another 12 refugees from Syria
It is though important when you make a claim it is accurate as 40% of the land is uninhabitable Victor

well then..let them MAKE it habitable...thats "adaption" for you. After all you are always telling us how WE should "adapt" (though never how)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:53 pm

Does not quite work that way, and anyway they are adapting by taking on more refugees, so there is your answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Does not quite work that way, and anyway they are adapting by taking on more refugees, so there is your answer.

why not...all they need to do is spend some money.....

AND they are taking half of what we are.....

AND even if 40% of the land is uninhabitable that still means they have 25 times more land area than us ...so the point is moot.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Not required when they have some space already which is why you miss the point
The point was on your inaccuracy to the amount.
So again they are taking more on so your point is moot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Cuchulain wrote:Not required when they have some space already which is why you miss the point
The point was on your inaccuracy to the amount.
So again they are taking more on so your point is moot

they are taking more on???

as in....
they are taking half of what we are so.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:15 pm

How many have they taken in?
Their population is a third of our size, so in people per population they are taking far more in.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:47 am

hmmm...thats good

IN ADDITION to those from the rest of the world Wink including you know or side of the planet Rolling Eyes We take more from South East Asia than you ever do tongue

And like Didge said Most is not really habitable without major infrastructure to some how get water where there is none Suspect

AND I did Say we should double it and it appears we are paying someone in Europe to take some Suspect ... nah nah our RW beat your RW to it Razz Razz Razz Razz (i don't actually agree we should just take them... but Old Colonial rivalry and all that)

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:50 am

Cuchulain wrote:How many have they taken in?
Their population is a third of our size, so in people per population they are taking far more in.

And that's true too.... SO I am beating your Personal effort Victor tongue tongue tongue tongue

You better sneak some more into the back paddock to catch up Razz Razz Razz Razz

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down