Fun facts about really big numbers

Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:47 pm

* If the founders of Google had been better spellers, the company would have been called "Googol." They meant to give the company the exact same name as the word for 10100 -- no wordplay was intended.

* A googolplex is 1googol, and a googolplexian is 1googolplex. The googolplexian is the largest number with a special name.

* To realize what a huge number 1 googol really is, it's estimated that there are far fewer atoms -- 1080 -- in the observable universe.

* Another way to look at it is if you were to begin counting at the big bang, one number per second, you'd only be at (4.354±0.012)×1017 right now.

* "Billion" used to only mean "one-thousand-million" in American English; the British term denoted what is now called a "trillion" until the mid 1970s. The older British term was "milliard."

* In 1946, Hungary printed a 1 sextillion pengo note, the highest-value banknote ever printed. Though Zimbabwe printed a 100 trillion-dollar banknote in 2009, it was only worth around $30 U.S. at the time.

* This gigantic block of dancing Homers:

Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579 Fun facts about really big numbers 2022273579

... really only contains 1,000 dancing Homers.

(See, eddie -- I told you a use for all of these smilies would eventually become obvious ...)

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Cass on Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:59 am

my brain aches now

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Cass on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:01 am

my brain aches now

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:43 am

Cass wrote:my brain aches now

That's what numbers are for! Smile

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Original Quill on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:06 am

Really big numbers are only really big to really small people.  Smile

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28372
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:37 am

Original Quill wrote:Really big numbers are only really big to really small people.  Smile

Don't you know nothin'? It's all right to be little-bitty. Alan Jackson said.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo2OIUpWznY

(Categorically one of the best modern country songs, by the way)

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Original Quill on Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Same message.

Incidentally, how big is Alan Jackson?  I seem to remember he wrote about small people because he had to overcome that precise challenge himself.

Ooops...I looked it up.  He's 6-foot 4-inches.  Never mind.

Anyway there are two uses for the metaphor 'small people'.  There are those who make themselves small by being a disappointment.  Then there are those who meet and overcome challenges...who become big people despite having a small stature.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28372
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:55 pm

I knew what you meant, I just saw my opening and took it Smile

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by eddie on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Ben.

How do I say this politely?

Hmmmm.

Erm.

Fuck off. Rolling Eyes
I just wasted 30 googlegolbollocks seconds of my life reading that!


But you can never have too many Homers though so..... cheers

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38246
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:21 pm

Sorry edds, you know how I enjoy acting like a milliard. (Don't know, it sounds insulting to me)

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Cass on Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:49 pm

eddie wrote:Ben.

How do I say this politely?

Hmmmm.

Erm.

Fuck off. Rolling Eyes
I just wasted 30 googlegolbollocks seconds of my life reading that!


But you can never have too many Homers though so..... cheers

I prefer doughnuts meself.......

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:20 am

Then have all the doughnuts in the world!!!

Fun facts about really big numbers Anigif_enhanced-buzz-22588-1348163025-3

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by eddie on Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:49 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Then have all the doughnuts in the world!!!

Fun facts about really big numbers Anigif_enhanced-buzz-22588-1348163025-3


Yeaaaahhhh baby Razz

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38246
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Caution on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:32 am

Here's a nice list of big number names http://home.kpn.nl/vanadovv/BignumbyN.html

Another fun fact is that if you add up every positive integer, you get negative one-twelfth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_%2B_2_%2B_3_%2B_4_%2B_%E2%8B%AF
Caution
Caution
the Ghost who mods, Lord of the Shadow realms, *may contain peanuts

Posts : 121
Join date : 2013-01-24
Age : 46
Location : Oregon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Fun facts about really big numbers Empty Re: Fun facts about really big numbers

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:20 am

Caution wrote:Here's a nice list of big number names http://home.kpn.nl/vanadovv/BignumbyN.html

Another fun fact is that if you add up every positive integer, you get negative one-twelfth. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1_%2B_2_%2B_3_%2B_4_%2B_%E2%8B%AF

It's that kind of stuff that makes me suspect they've just started to make stuff up now ...

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26394
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum