SCAM

Go down

SCAM

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE AND PASS TO ALL YOUR ADDRESSEES

FYI

Christmas is fast approaching, Royal Mail & The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam:

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number).

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £315 for the phone call.

If you do receive a card with these details, then please contact Royal Mail Fraud on 020 7239 6655.
For more information, see the Crime Stoppers website:
http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/crime-prevention/helping-prevent-crime/scams/postal-delivery-scam

Please be aware that the premium rate number may change but nevertheless please do not call any number stated on a card from PDS.

Can you please make all your family, friends and neighbours aware of the above.

Back to top Go down

Re: SCAM

Post by eddie on Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Cheers nems. Appreciate this! X

A Hydro-field cuts through my neighbourhood. Somehow that always just made me feel good. I can put a spare bulb in my hand and light up my yard. Late at night when the wires in the walls, sing in tune with the din of the falls. I'm conducting it all while I sleep...to light the whole town
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down