Solar Warden...anyone heard?

Go down

Solar Warden...anyone heard? Empty Solar Warden...anyone heard?

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:20 am

Just saw a show speaking of "Solar Warden." Anyone know about this?

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Solar Warden...anyone heard? Empty Re: Solar Warden...anyone heard?

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:31 am

Seems pretty crazy to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

I'll look into it more when I've had a bit less cognac ...

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Solar Warden...anyone heard? Empty Re: Solar Warden...anyone heard?

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:12 pm

Gary McKinnon, whom you mention, was a Londoner who hacked into NASA and other governmental computers, only to find out about Solar Warden.

Solar Warden is allegedly a secret space fleet run by the US Naval Space Command, that McKinnon backed into while hacking into NASA computers.  McKinnoir stumbled onto the computers of the US Space Command and was astonished to learn of the fleet.  In addition to eight huge mother ships (each longer than two football fields end-to-end) the fleet boasts 43 small scout ships. "The Solar Warden Space Fleet operates under the US Naval Network and Space Operations Command (NNSOC) [formerly Naval Space Command]. There are approximately 300 personnel involved at that facility, with the figure rising."  http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/darren-perks/solar-warden-the-secret-space-program_b_1659192.html

You might note that NASA has completely abandoned space vehicles of any kind...and wonder why it still exists.  Could be it is redundant and its replacement has gone entirely underground.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum