Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Go down

Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:06 am

I am not talking to you anymore.
I've waited patiently.
I've asked and asked.

Where are my pictures of men on the beach in Thailand???

PFFFFFFFF.



_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:49 am


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18535
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:02 am

Here ya go (if yer in sucha hurry)....



Oh did you say beach??

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Original Quill on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:15 am



Better??

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Eilzel on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:45 am

Haha, I still ain't been Eds; not sure when I'll have time now tbh, don't hate me Smile xxx

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6584
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 am

Hope this will hold you over, edds ...


_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:59 am

Just look at the pink part of his leg next to the crotch.

Just look at it, and think about it.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Lone Wolf on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:17 am

Shocked

TED NUGENT has really let himslf go these days, hasn't he !?!

NRA! NRA! NRA!


_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:10 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:Just look at the pink part of his leg next to the crotch.

Just look at it, and think about it.

I really really really don't want to!! Shocked

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 am

Original Quill wrote:

Better??

Gawd quill. No selfies please mate. No

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:44 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Just look at the pink part of his leg next to the crotch.

Just look at it, and think about it.

I really really really don't want to!! Shocked

I bet you did, though. You might not have wanted to, but I bet you still did.

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Just look at the pink part of his leg next to the crotch.

Just look at it, and think about it.

I really really really don't want to!! Shocked

I bet you did, though. You might not have wanted to, but I bet you still did.


I did. Sad

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:26 am

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Better??

Gawd quill. No selfies please mate. No

He's known for inventing the cross-button flip. Very well known over there. Razz

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25121
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:11 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Just look at the pink part of his leg next to the crotch.

Just look at it, and think about it.

I really really really don't want to!! Shocked

I bet you did, though. You might not have wanted to, but I bet you still did.


I did. Sad

I knew you would. Did you think about how it got that way, though? You realize, it was probably the friction between his thighs, causing mild abrasions. Along with plenty of heat -- and, thus, sweat, of course.

Love ya edds, you're my favorite person to mess with

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 am

I'm thinking.....does Ben know all of the above from very personal experience???

affraid

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:05 am

eddie wrote:I'm thinking.....does Ben know all of the above from very personal experience???

affraid

I had a glandular problem, dude -- I take medicine for it now Smile

_________________
“She's a well thought-out plan and I don't know how it happened.”

Eli Young
avatar
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24459
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : Jamás Bese el Culo Del Jefe, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:40 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm thinking.....does Ben know all of the above from very personal experience???

affraid

I had a glandular problem, dude -- I take medicine for it now Smile

Ah glandular. Like pendular balls bounce bounce

Ps I like messing with you too.....but not the erm...sweaty glandular things Neutral

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 35851
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attention Eilzel! Pfffffffff!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum