Will HAARP be the end of us all?

Go down

Will HAARP be the end of us all? Empty Will HAARP be the end of us all?

Post by DrSchool on Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/07/haarp-shut-down-since-may-2712348.html

I watched Joe Rogan questions everything for the first time last night and he was looking into the conspiracy theorists claims that HAARP is being used to control the weather.  

What do you guys think about HAARP?  
Wonder if it really is closed down?
DrSchool
DrSchool

Back to top Go down

Will HAARP be the end of us all? Empty Re: Will HAARP be the end of us all?

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 am

Too Broke to Fund Super weather weapon
"Apparently" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
I've never been sure about this, Always seemed like a way for anti climate change people to blame HAARP for weather phenomon instead of decades of Pollution and lack of action by Humans.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 am

Yeah, as Joe said, I'm too stupid to know who is right and who is wrong in this case.  
I have no idea what screwing with the ionosphere does, but have a feeling that it may not be the greatest idea.  

Ever seen videos of sky quakes...freaky stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TUZmQXl8_0
DrSchool
DrSchool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:55 am

Apparently the whole thing was defunded and nobody noticed until it closed:

HAARP’s program manager, Dr James Keeney at Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico, told ARRL that the sprawling 35-acre ionospheric research facility in remote Gakona, Alaska, has been shuttered since early May.

“Currently the site is abandoned,” he said. “It comes down to money. We don’t have any.” Keeney said no one is on site, access roads are blocked, buildings are chained and the power turned off. HAARP’s website through the University of Alaska no longer is available; Keeney said the program can’t afford to pay for the service. “Everything is in secure mode,” he said, adding that it will stay that way at least for another 4 to 6 weeks. In the meantime a new prime contractor will be coming on board to run the government owned-contractor operated (GOCO) facility.

HAARP put the world on notice two years ago that it would be shutting down and did not submit a budget request for FY 15, Keeney said, “but no one paid any attention.” Now, he says, they’re complaining. “People came unglued,” Keeney said, noting that he’s already had inquiries from Congress. Universities that depended upon HAARP research grants also are upset, he said.
http://www.arrl.org/news/haarp-facility-shuts-down

Now the conspiracy loonies will have to find someone else to blame for (apparently) detonating missiles underneath the American heartland.

In a July 2012 Facebook message to an acquaintance, for example, Joshua Hakken made ominous reference to a U.S. atmospheric research station in Alaska — called the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program — that conspiracy theorists believe secretly controls the planet's weather.

"If all hope is lost, head to the four corners in the Hopi reservations but stay the hell away from Denver International Airport," Hakken wrote, according to a Florida Department of Law Enforcement report. "They're using HAARP to detonate underground ICBMs throughout the Midwest."

Fears of HAARP and "chemtrails" — the airplane exhaust patterns the Hakkens highlighted in their Cuban asylum letter — are common discussion topics on some tea party Web forums. Both made the Southern Poverty Law Center's 2010 list of the radical right's 10 most popular conspiracy theories.

The FBI assessment notes that Joshua Hakken also thought he "was destined to be a member of the Illuminati" and that he and his family "had to disappear so that they could not be found by the Illuminati."
http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/mental-illness-right-wing-conspiracies-were-volatile-mix-for-joshua-and/2137007

Umran Inan of Stanford University points out that the energy put into the atmosphere by HAARP is miniscule compared to the amount in a single bolt of lightning, and that the Earth currently (get it?) enjoys some 50-100 flashes of lightning per second.

But hey, with a name like that, he's probably jest a dirty ol' Mooslim and he's in on the whole thing! We must protect our precious bodily fluids!

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DrSchool on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:44 am

I like what Joe Rogan said at the end of the show...the real thing we should be concerned about is the 190,000 airplanes that are flying daily burning all sorts of shit over our heads 24-7.
DrSchool
DrSchool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum