Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Go down

Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:30 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/markdistefano/what-a-dickhead#4a8vgew

Why cant they accept we don't speak Stupid pommie, and the same rules don't apply, we like the vibrant colourful vernacular.
"speak Aussie proper = say fuck a lot" seriously a lot of the migrants learn if you not sure of the word just say 'fuckin' at any point in the sentence with the right emotion and you will normally get the right response.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buzzfeed is being Racsit, says Aussie Pollies need to speak Pommie

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:56 am

You guys sound South African to me. One of my clients in the Challenger crash lawsuit was married to a Rhodesian-born girl. In fact, she lives in NZ today.

She sounds just like y'all, and that was before she moved to Oz/Kiwi.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:07 am

I can tell the S. African accent, but the Aussie/Kiwi ones sound really similar to my ear -- I have a lot of trouble telling them apart.

~eddie, when she was hungry this one time
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:46 am

Smile     WHO is that demented pollie on sky, anyway ?   Looks like his pants are a couple of sizes too small, the way he's bouncing around there..
Ahhh !   Brendan O'Connor from the Labor party  ~ mad Irishman at heart, no matter how many generations (or not..) that he may have been here...

RE: 'Buzzfeed' comments ~  NOTHING quite like a fuckbrained girly-man English commentator/columnist/journalist when it comes to making a complete fool of themselves, whenever they attempt to mock any foreigners, is there...  Marc de Stefano is definitely a limp-wristed asexual nong from way back ! 
Racism, sexism, ageism ~  all 'de rigeur' for Buzzfools..
  jocolor

Cormann [Image #2] woz born in Belgium...

His name is Teutonic..  He is definitely of Germanic origins ~ just look at the shape of his head !    
PLUS, his economics philosophy is straight out of 1930s and '40s Europe ! (When I'm writing online in the local newspapers' sites down here, I refer to him as Herr Gorman, or even Goerbel !    Razz ).

HIS accent is a watered-down German/Austrian, to my ears..

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:17 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cormann [Image #2] woz born in Belgium...

His name is Teutonic..  He is definitely of Germanic origins ~ just look at the shape of his head !    
PLUS, his economics philosophy is straight out of 1930s and '40s Europe ! (When I'm writing online in the local newspapers' sites down here, I refer to him as Herr Gorman, or even Goerbel !    Razz ).

HIS accent is a watered-down German/Austrian, to my ears..

Laughing   Yes, looks as if he shines his forehead along with his shoes.  Got that kinda ingratiating half-smile and perfect hair-do, like he's trying to get into someone's pants.

Hey...but I'se supposed to like the Belgiumesers.  They brew good beer.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down