#MuslimApologies

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: #MuslimApologies

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:59 pm

As a white American male from the Southwest who was brought up in the Christian tradition, I would like to sincerely apologize for the actions of Timothy McVeigh, another white American Southwestern male brought up Christian. Please believe me when I say that I don't support blowing up federal buildings and killing 168 people.

^^^ fucking ridiculous, what if people actually expected me to say that? But they won't, because I'm a "normal" person, not one of those people with a weird skin color or religion ...

“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass on Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:26 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:As a white American male from the Southwest who was brought up in the Christian tradition, I would like to sincerely apologize for the actions of Timothy McVeigh, another white American Southwestern male brought up Christian. Please believe me when I say that I don't support blowing up federal buildings and killing 168 people.

^^^ fucking ridiculous, what if people actually expected me to say that? But they won't, because I'm a "normal" person, not one of those people with a weird skin color or religion ...

+ to infinity and beyond

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum