THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:22 am

First topic message reminder :

THE Grand Mufti of Australia and other Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued by against Australia by members of the terrorist group IS.

The Grand Mufti of Australia Dr Ibrahim Abu Mohamed made his comments in Sydney at a press conference today, saying: “The sanctity of life is of paramount importance to all people of faith and to all people of goodwill.”

Lebanese Muslim Association president Samier Dandan also revealed that four Australian mosques in Sydney had received threats in the wake of recent incidents.

He condemned the IS threats, saying: “We do not stand for our faith to be hijacked by any minority group whatsoever.”

“God forbid something happens here and it only takes one person, who would pay the price the most? That’s my biggest fear.”

“We all play a role, we all need to come together as one family making sure the notion of family is very strong.”

“We don’t want our youth to be instructed by Imam YouTube or Sheikh Google and this is the dilemma.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/victoria/Muslim-man-shot-dead-in-melbourne-was-known-terror-suspect/story-fnii5sms-1227068663096

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
that's the point, or the question ::dunno:: WHY don't they want to be British? and what can you do to make them believe 'the British Dream' over their old one.

They don't come here to be British, they come here for what they can take/get, money, housing, running water, electricity etc, encouraged by labours multicultural dream to be proud of their cultures and to just carry on with it here.


With most being just economic migrants chasing money, unskilled, uneducated, unwanted, but just see Britain as a soft touch and with a certain contempt for being so easy to rinse out....


Interpreters are readily supplied and paid for and all council/govt/benefits letters and documents are translated into a variety of languages for them too, so why should they even bother trying?






Association fallacy argument.
If not all do come here be o the take than you have no rational case.
All you are doing is proving your ignorance by forming poor sterotypes

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:06 pm

Tommy's own link shows that while white people aren't the absolute majority in London, they're still the largest ethnic group, making up 45 percent of the population. The next largest ethnic group, Asian, is just 18 percent.

And all that means in the first place is that the demographics of London are changing; that the people in London look different than Londoners of the past.

Meanwhile, violent crime has been on the decline in London for years:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313942/UK-Peace-Index-Rate-murders-violent-crime-falling-faster-Western-Europe.html

http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21582041-rich-world-seeing-less-and-less-crime-even-face-high-unemployment-and-economic

Glasgow is more violent than London. Glasgow is 96 percent white.

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:18 pm

How do you know that ben? It seems that some people on here [who don't live in Britain] know more about our country than posters who do!!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:33 pm

nicko wrote:How do you know that ben? It seems that some people on here [who don't live in Britain] know more about our country than posters who do!!

For one I work In London Nicko
Two, what matter is it if a British person has a tan or not?
Thy are still British, I mean the concept of British was invented itself in the 18th century

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by nicko on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Not sure what you mean Didge, I was referring to posters who Don't live in Britain.
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10509
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:51 pm

nicko wrote:Not sure what you mean Didge, I was referring to posters who Don't live in Britain.

Well the topic had diverged onto people who were white British living in London ignoring the fact there are non white British people that live there also.
So what does having a tan have to do with being British?
What I am saying it shows that some people are racist because they class anyone not of a white skin colour as British, which would be absurd, being as all our descendants were immigrants to this country originally from Africa.
It shows some people only look at things in black and white, and not multicolored, as we reinvented this ability decades ago.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by jaded fox on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
I have friends and family of various different ethnic and religious backgrounds.

Don't use this argument. It's the same damn thing as the guy advocating for brainwashing camps for gay people who says he's totally a good guy because he has one gay friends. To me this is usually the sign of someone extreemly out of touch trying to show they have a deep understanding because they sort of know someone who has been through it. It doesn't show understanding or compassion. It shows deflecting.
avatar
jaded fox

Posts : 168
Join date : 2014-01-19
Location : Earth I think

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:21 pm

Not an argument, just fact.



It was a reply to Veya suggesting I recently saw one person who was different and shit myself with fear.....




I've lived in London all my life too.... so hardly!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by veya_victaous on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:47 am

I never said one person Neutral I assume the fear has been cumulative

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 18758
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:10 am

jaded fox wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
I have friends and family of various different ethnic and religious backgrounds.

Don't use this argument. It's the same damn thing as the guy advocating for brainwashing camps for gay people who says he's totally a good guy because he has one gay friends. To me this is usually the sign of someone extreemly out of touch trying to show they have a deep understanding because they sort of know someone who has been through it. It doesn't show understanding or compassion. It shows deflecting.

Do you mean the fact that I have a black acquaintance doesn't mean that I have no racist attitudes?!

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:18 am

jaded fox wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
I have friends and family of various different ethnic and religious backgrounds.

Don't use this argument. It's the same damn thing as the guy advocating for brainwashing camps for gay people who says he's totally a good guy because he has one gay friends. To me this is usually the sign of someone extremely out of touch trying to show they have a deep understanding because they sort of know someone who has been through it. It doesn't show understanding or compassion. It shows deflecting.

clown

YOU CAN'T believe a single mealy mouthed word that Tommy M. spouts, whether he's deflecting, genuflecting or whatever !!!

HE LIES non-stop about his age, his fictional military service, his experiences, claims he's not a racist while constantly proving that he is at the very same time..

AND now we see him attempting to claim his family's friends and associates as his own by extension !    Laughing

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:02 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
jaded fox wrote:
Don't use this argument. It's the same damn thing as the guy advocating for brainwashing camps for gay people who says he's totally a good guy because he has one gay friends. To me this is usually the sign of someone extremely out of touch trying to show they have a deep understanding because they sort of know someone who has been through it. It doesn't show understanding or compassion. It shows deflecting.
clown
YOU CAN'T believe a single mealy mouthed word that Tommy M. spouts, whether he's deflecting, genuflecting or whatever !!!
HE LIES non-stop about his age, his fictional military service, his experiences, claims he's not a racist while constantly proving that he is at the very same time..
AND now we see him attempting to claim his family's friends and associates as his own by extension !    Laughing



I am still waiting for you to show anywhere where I have claimed any military service....?????


Now I ask you to show anywhere where I have lied about my age or life experiences....?????





Being against mass immigration and telling the truth about the negative effects of it and the high crime rates carried out by blacks and Muslims is not racism you bell end!!!!




I talk about it because it is a reality I have witnessed first hand!!!!




avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:11 pm

I am still waiting for you to show me evidence of mass unrest to prove multiculturalism has failed.

In your own time.

We know you have none, only simpletons think they do.

Where is the mass riots?

I hope you do not think us English people are soft Matti?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:43 pm

Where is the evidence that we have to have mass riots to prove multiculturalism has failed?




The unrest and displeasure is already evident.....



The cracks are clear.....



Carry on enforcing mass immigration And there will be mass unrest!!!!




But you keep clinging to the argument that multiculturalism is running along nicely because we haven't yet seen mass unrest and riots????




http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107




http://www.migrationobservatory.ox.ac.uk/briefings/uk-public-opinion-toward-immigration-overall-attitudes-and-level-concern





Nobody has ever voted for it but the overwhelming majority of people want much less of it...!!!






Can you tell us where anyone in the UK has ever voted for uhh, 'multiculturalism' situation that we now have...???





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:25 pm

lol the biggest load of babble to date yep with have all heard the streets of blood speech and yet to see it happen, you keep up the pipe dream one of unrest Matti, whilst many more younger people get along with people from all walks of life. It is the older generation that are for the majority anti immigration, mainly as they grew up with a misguided view of other people.
There is no reason people can not get on and already do, so people who use such arguments clearly do not want to get on with other people are really are the main problem, it shows they are selfish and yet they have no right to deny anything onto anyone, as they are just one individual that thinks they can punch above their weight.

You cannot as you are a featherweight lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:50 am

I don't want mass unrest dodge.


I want strict controls on immigration, end to open door EU free movement, with a points based system, foreign criminals not able to arrive here and those here already being removed, other illegals and undesirables also being removed.


As I'm sure all honest and decent, right minded people here in UK will support.....


Of every colour/race/religion etc who are already here...!!!





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't want mass unrest dodge.
I want strict controls on immigration, end to open door EU free movement, with a points based system, foreign criminals not able to arrive here and those here already being removed, other illegals and undesirables also being removed.
As I'm sure all honest and decent, right minded people here in UK will support.....
Of every colour/race/religion etc who are already here...!!!





No, what you want to do is stamp your feet and scream and scream and scream until you get your way. It is the argument of a selfish child having a tantrum unless they get their way, of which their way is born out of fear, and unfounded fear, one of being afraid of integrating with people that have accents or different shades of skin colour.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?


Honest and decent you are most certainly not.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:52 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I don't want mass unrest dodge.
I want strict controls on immigration, end to open door EU free movement, with a points based system, foreign criminals not able to arrive here and those here already being removed, other illegals and undesirables also being removed.
As I'm sure all honest and decent, right minded people here in UK will support.....
Of every colour/race/religion etc who are already here...!!!

This isn't a racist argument dodge!!!
Common sense!!!
And supported by most people of all ethnicities here in UK.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:05 am

Wow I certainly hit a raw nerve and bulls-eye at that.

What common sense?

Common sense is not about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views.
Common sense is not about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them.
Common sense is not about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others.

So again answer the questions, which you always fail to do.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?


There is not a decent bone in your body I am afraid to say.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:34 am

"...What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in,..."



Quite happy to share the world and we already do...... This is about millions of people turning up on our door and expecting to live in our bit of it.



They have their own countries to live in.... maybe they should be bothered to improve them and start building stuff instead of just seeing what we have been bothered to create and wanting to have a piece of it.....




But why bother doing anything in home country when you can go somewhere else and have it all ready made and paid....???




Like a leaky pipe.... a drip becomes a trickle becomes a flood......





They should build their own countries up, if they can't do it themselves then we should have western builders employed doing it..... would be years of work for struggling economies wouldn't it...?



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:48 am

Tommy Monk wrote:"...What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in,..."
Quite happy to share the world and we already do...... This is about millions of people turning up on our door and expecting to live in our bit of it.
Ha ha, that is not sharing the world, that is deciding you can share parts of the world based off your own individual view point, one that is selfish that requires you to scream and shout until you get your way, it shows you were spoilt growing up.

They have their own countries to live in.... maybe they should be bothered to improve them and start building stuff instead of just seeing what we have been bothered to create and wanting to have a piece of it.....
Own countries? What an absurd view point, so nobody should ever move to another country based off that view point? I mean hod stupid can you get, the world did not become so mixed by people not migrating, hence why you live on this land today because people migrated and integrated you dummy. This country has had to advance ad been behind many times before in its history and still bounced back to advance. Your view is one of no rational thought process just one of fear

But why bother doing anything in home country when you can go somewhere else and have it all ready made and paid....???
So your view is you are lucky to born where it is already made to be paid, but only you and others can take advantage of this better life based solely on being born to some piece of land?
That is what it boils down to, you want to deny others having the benefit of something, based on geography?
That is why it is daft, common sense would show that groups of different people working together make for a better society, not one that seeks to divide them as you do



Like a leaky pipe.... a drip becomes a trickle becomes a flood......
Fear factor being used again along the lines of association fallacy to other groups of ethnic of cultural difference.
Again, an absurd argument

They should build their own countries up, if they can't do it themselves then we should have western builders employed doing it..... would be years of work for struggling economies wouldn't it...?



Daft again, humanity has advanced separately and at different all paces over the world and it shows you do not want to share those views, none of which you would obtain unless we had a system to teach people things they would never hope to know unless taught themselves. It shows your argument is based again around selfishness, where because you would never hoped to know something unless taught, you argue you have a right to this based again around being born onto one part of the landmass of this planet.
Again absurd

You failed to answer my points{

What common sense?

Common sense is not about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views.
Common sense is not about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them.
Common sense is not about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others.

So again answer the questions, which you always fail to do.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:05 am

People have their own countries..... stay there and build them up like we had to.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:07 am

Tommy Monk wrote:People have their own countries..... stay there and build them up like we had to.

Everyone has a right to be anywhere on this earth, you cannot dictate that by setting boundaries between people, because that is a view based off selfishness.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:08 am

You failed to answer my points:

What common sense?

Common sense is not about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views.
Common sense is not about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them.
Common sense is not about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others.

So again answer the questions, which you always fail to do.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:45 am

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:People have their own countries..... stay there and build them up like we had to.
Everyone has a right to be anywhere on this earth, you cannot dictate that by setting boundaries between people, because that is a view based off selfishness.




No they do not!!!







And they wouldn't be trying if it were not better than the shit holes they've got because they never bothered building them up that they're trying to leave behind.....



If their places were ok and It was others trying to turn up and take a piece of it then they would soon be out there defending it and fucking them off!!!!



So don't tell me we have to just roll over and let others from the other side of The world just turn up and take a piece of ours!!!





If we lived in mud huts they wouldn't be bothering trying so let's not pretend what it I, they are after.






avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:56 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
Everyone has a right to be anywhere on this earth, you cannot dictate that by setting boundaries between people, because that is a view based off selfishness.




No they do not!!!
Yes they do, you gove no reason why not to because your view would be unfounded and morally wrong

And they wouldn't be trying if it were not better than the shit holes they've got because they never bothered building them up that they're trying to leave behind.....
Again absurd comprehension, you would not be better educated if not others here spent the time to ensure you do, based again only because you were lucky enough to be born here

If their places were ok and It was others trying to turn up and take a piece of it then they would soon be out there defending it and fucking them off!!!!
Your own place and mine this country is not fine also, it has many flaws, accept with are just richer with flaws, but the same flaws persist elsewhere as they do not here and thus you use a moot point based off wealth and not any flaw


So don't tell me we have to just roll over and let others from the other side of The world just turn up and take a piece of ours!!!
Roll over, that is a sign of defense to allowing others to share a land you do not own. You think again your views are more important than the collective lives of 7 billion, which shows how absurd you are and that you only think of yourself.
Again you do not own this land, you were conceived on this land and born here, that does not give you any moral justification to deny any others the right to live here


If we lived in mud huts they wouldn't be bothering trying so let's not pretend what it I, they are after.
Have you ever been camping? I have and loved living under a tent, did that make me backward?
Of course not that now your argument is again based upon wealth and the property size and in regards to how much it must be worth to live in
.




It shows you are irrational just like UKIP, who claim to base their views of Judaic/Christian principles and morals, which is odd really, because one of the fundamentally aspects of Judaic Christianity is sharing, which is why UKIP look very stupid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:08 pm

Piss off dodge, what do you think we have countries and borders for....?

Coast guards, passport control?




We are a tiny island on a massive planet, we cannot house the world here and we are already full, we don't want or need any more people.




http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107




This is a democracy, the People have spoken.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:10 pm

Piss off Didge?
Ha ha, blimey you are so easily wound up when the truth clearly hurts you act so easily wound up.

You avoided all my points as you always do and failed to answer:


You failed to answer my points:

What common sense?

Common sense is not about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views.
Common sense is not about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them.
Common sense is not about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others.

So again answer the questions, which you always fail to do.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:43 pm

We already share the world we live in..... what you are wanting is for us to give away more of our bit by allowing millions more people to just turn up and take a piece.



We don't wafted or need any more immigrants.



This is a democracy and the People have spoken!







http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:We already share the world we live in..... what you are wanting is for us to give away more of our bit by allowing millions more people to just turn up and take a piece.
We don't wafted or need any more immigrants.
This is a democracy and the People have spoken!
http://in.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/britain-immigration-survey-idINDEEA0603G20140107


Incorrect, you are selfishly trying to dictate who can share the land you live on, that is not sharing or if a moral right to decide who can.

You failed to answer my points:

What common sense?

Common sense is not about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views.
Common sense is not about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them.
Common sense is not about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others.

So again answer the questions, which you always fail to do.

What is honest and decent about not wanting to share the world you live in, none of which gives you the right to decide the fate of so many others based around your own selfish views?
What is honest and decent about stereotyping people with an aim to incite hate towards them, based off no sound reasoning, only that you dislike them?
What is honest and decent about thinking that you as one individual are more important than 7 billion others?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:01 pm

As I said.... what you want is for millions more people to come and take our country....




we already share the world.... we don't want or need any more here!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:06 pm

No, what I would like is for you to stop diverting and answer my points.

Good luck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:23 pm

Answered already.



We already share the world.


What you want is for millions more people to come here and take pieces of our country.



So what's ours is theirs and what's theirs is theirs too!




http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107

The People have spoken.



We don't want or need any more coming here.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:27 pm

What babble, thus your argument is again selfishness, based off you and some others should only be advantaged based off nothing ore than fear.

We? Who is we?
The answer is you and what you feel, your selfish views imposed or else you will scream.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Everyone has their own country to build up and make their own advantage.....



Why haven't they?



Oh, that's right, they don't have to bother doing the hard work when they can just come here and live off ours......




http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/01/07/uk-britain-immigration-survey-idUKBREA0600F20140107



The People have spoken!!!!



Do you accept the democratic will of The British people or not?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:35 pm

What is a country?
It is just a word to unite people under the same banner, the same as religion.
Again your moral argument is based off selfishness, what you want, or even more relevant if you have the right to decide.

You ignore the democratic will of the people, you always will because they disagree with you on humanity issues.

No more chances, but answer the points you weasel lol.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 pm

This is our country, it's nice because we have bothered to build it up.



Not for the benefit of millions of foreigners but for the benefit of ourselves and our children.





The People of UK have spoken.


We don't want or need any more immigrants.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Our country?
Based on what?
Foreigners ensure you pay less tax.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Fuck off dodge you talk absolute shit!




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Waffle....



So now you are saying we don't have a country?


The UK doesn't exist?



And foreigners/immigrants are a net benefit to me?




lol!




What planet are you on dodge?


You need to lay off The crack pipe and come back down from orbit.....




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:29 pm

Where did I say you have no country?

I never did, wha tyou have is a fantasy, one that is not rational

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 pm

You said....


'What country?
Based on what?'



Suggesting that we have no country.




Now are you going to clarify your claim that we say less taxes because of The net benefit of immigrants...???




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:47 pm

You have no country as we are all one species,

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Tommy Monk on Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:15 pm

It is now plain to see that dodge has completely lost the plot now!



He believes there are no countries!!!!




What a twat!!!



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21224
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Lone Wolf on Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Laughing

TOMMY M. = the "common sense" free zone !!!

AND still the stupidest member on this forum..
KEEP it up, you silly little prat, T.M. cheers

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 pm

The benefits of immigration more than offset the costs. Simply put, most people who move hundreds or thousands of miles have plans beyond laying around in a grimy slum living off welfare. And of course, there are no stats that state that most the migrants to the UK do this -- there are only anecdotal scare stories published by the likes of the Daily Heil.

This site has certainly opened my eyes to the problem the UK has, though -- with rednecks! Smile


_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:18 pm

Didge wrote:You have no country as we are all one species,

totally incorrect. the fact that we are one species does not in and of itself preclude the right to have "our own territory"

reasoning

amongst nearly ALL social species each group (tribe?) has its own territory and will fight to maintain that....try watching "meerkat manor" or watch what happens when a roaming "stranger" ivades the territory of another badger sett.

secondly your assumption is sociologically communistic (and by extension invalid) since the same argument could be applied even to YOUR HOME...It would not be unreasonable to use your argument to force anyone to take in any random homeless or recently landed immigrant into their home ...EVEN IF IT CREATED OVERCROWDING and with no regards to the safety/integrity of wealth etc...after all..you have no rights to your own territory acording to your argument...

clearly what you have posited here is idealistic nonsense....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The benefits of immigration more than offset the costs. Simply put, most people who move hundreds or thousands of miles have plans beyond laying around in a grimy slum living off welfare. And of course, there are no stats that state that most the migrants to the UK do this -- there are only anecdotal scare stories published by the likes of the Daily Heil.

This site has certainly opened my eyes to the problem the UK has, though -- with rednecks! Smile

people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones BEN....

mind you since you hail from the richest third world county on the planet, and have the least educated population in the western world, perhaps such wisdom is beyond you.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by >THE Ben Reilly< on Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:25 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:The benefits of immigration more than offset the costs. Simply put, most people who move hundreds or thousands of miles have plans beyond laying around in a grimy slum living off welfare. And of course, there are no stats that state that most the migrants to the UK do this -- there are only anecdotal scare stories published by the likes of the Daily Heil.

This site has certainly opened my eyes to the problem the UK has, though -- with rednecks! Smile

people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones BEN....

mind you since you hail from the richest third world county on the planet, and have the least educated population in the western world, perhaps such wisdom is beyond you.....

I've always been upfront about the U.S.'s problems, Vicki. You're the one who wants to make your country out to be something it's not (at least when you're talking to a dirty farner like myself).

_________________
“As man advances in civilization, and small tribes are united into larger communities, the simplest reason would tell each individual that he ought to extend his social instincts and sympathies to all members of the same nation, though personally unknown to him. This point being once reached, there is only an artificial barrier to prevent his sympathies extending to the men of all nations and races.”

Charles Darwin
avatar
>THE Ben Reilly<
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 24881
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Funkytown, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: THE Grand Mufti of Australia and Islamic leaders have united to reject the fatwa issued against Australia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum