Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:17 am

First topic message reminder :

The editor of a Devon newspaper says he stands by a column which described homosexuality as "an aberration" and claimed social acceptance of gays signalled the end of the British, Roman and Greek empires.

The South Molton News, a monthly local paper in North Devon, received four complaints and its editor Paul Henderson was questioned by police after publishing the controversial column in its September issue.

One complainant said the article was deeply upsetting and took the small town "back into the dark ages".


http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/09/22/south-molton-news-gay-column_n_5861388.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

WTF....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 GravityJustaTheory

Google Images can be fun. Lol.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Tommy, have you ever explained why you care so passionately about what other people choose to do with consenting partners, or how it's any of your concern?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:27 pm

As I have said before, I care little what two consenting adults choose to do behind closed doors.


But I do care when I am being told that I have to think that an unnatural, abnormal and wrong practice is natural, normal and right, and that I have to treat it as the same as something that is normal natural and right....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:24 am

And as has been said, no one cares what you personally think- until you start usung your nonesense claims to justify opposing equality for gay people.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:24 am

Deviant sexual practices carried out by homosexuals and which are unnatural, abnormal and wrong are not equal to correct sexual practices carried out by heterosexuals which are natural, normal and right.








_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Deviant sexual practices carried out by homosexuals and which are unnatural, abnormal and wrong are not equal to correct sexual practices carried out by heterosexuals which are natural, normal and right.









So according to you, no heterosexual person should be able to marry unless they engage only in vaginal sex using your logic.
Wow, they must only be very view normal people out there according to Matti.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:37 am

Again why are you not calling to stop smokers being married ad the affects it could cause to those having children?
Why are you not vocal o this, being as smoking is not natural?



Again o answer from Matti, guess he has no counter and never has, as proven.


Last edited by Didge on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:42 am

Eilzel wrote:And as has been said, no one cares what you personally think- until you start usung your nonesense claims to justify opposing equality for gay people.
That's the militant homosexual showing now......
Translation.....
We don't care what anyone thinks, as long as everyone bows down to all our demands and we get our own way.... because we and our opinions are more important than anyone and anything else, so fuck you!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:44 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:And as has been said, no one cares what you personally think- until you start usung your nonesense claims to justify opposing equality for gay people.
That's the militant homosexual showing now......
Translation.....
We don't care what anyone thinks, as long as everyone bows down to all our demands and we get our own way.... because we and our opinions are more important than anyone and anything else, so fuck you!

So demanding equality is wrong now, how absurd again, when many homosexuals around the world have little equality and even face punishment and death, showing how backward your views really are.
You have no valid reason to deny homosexuals the same rights you have, to claim otherwise as seen shows you back discrimination and inequality.

Laters

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:And as has been said, no one cares what you personally think- until you start usung your nonesense claims to justify opposing equality for gay people.
That's the militant homosexual showing now......
Translation.....
We don't care what anyone thinks, as long as everyone bows down to all our demands and we get our own way.... because we and our opinions are more important than anyone and anything else, so fuck you!

That's only the translation of a bigoted tosser tbf. Or more aptly, a sore loser who can't accept the fact gay people are accepted and treated equally today in the UK.

My responses have been mainly to sphinx's point that people holding views are in themselves harmless, you have been the ideal candidate for demonstrating how people with those poisonous views seek to use them to add weight to their anti-equality opposition.

The world has moved on, your ideas are dying, except in the Middle-East and Africa where they thrive of course, many likeminded people like you there tommy Wink

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:13 am

Backward?


Coming from someone who previously tried to justify homosexuality because it happened a bit in ambient Greece......




As you say, homosexuals aren't persecuted in the UK and are free to practice their deviant sexual behaviour to their hearts content, so stop bleating.


But you cannot force people to think that it is normal or natural or right when they don't believe it is and are perfectly entitled to hold the view that it is unnatural, abnormal and wrong as is backed up by biological mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs.





As you say, there are still places where homosexuality is punished by imprisonment and death etc so why don't you go there and bang your drum and send us a post card and let us know how you get on.....!?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:As I have said before, I care little what two consenting adults choose to do behind closed doors.


But I do care when I am being told that I have to think that an unnatural, abnormal and wrong practice is natural, normal and right, and that I have to treat it as the same as something that is normal natural and right....

I'm just trying to follow...

'I don't care. But if somebody orders me to think a certain way, I do care. But I don't care, unless I do care...but that's only because someone is telling me to care.' Deep Tommy.

Sounds like circular reasoning, secondary to a severe case of paranoia. Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:20 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Deviant sexual practices carried out by homosexuals and which are unnatural, abnormal and wrong are not equal to correct sexual practices carried out by heterosexuals which are natural, normal and right.

But you don't care ... right! ::D::

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:28 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Backward?


Coming from someone who previously tried to justify homosexuality because it happened a bit in ambient Greece......




As you say, homosexuals aren't persecuted in the UK and are free to practice their deviant sexual behaviour to their hearts content, so stop bleating.


But you cannot force people to think that it is normal or natural or right when they don't believe it is and are perfectly entitled to hold the view that it is unnatural, abnormal and wrong as is backed up by biological mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs.

As you say, there are still places where homosexuality is punished by imprisonment and death etc so why don't you go there and bang your drum and send us a post card and let us know how you get on.....!?

But you seem to be trying to force people to think it's wrong ... so is it really the forcing thing you have a problem with, or is it this?

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 AdamGay

Might I direct you to the scientific research which shows that homophobic men like you are actually more homosexually oriented than non-homophobes? They didn't reach this conclusion just to piss you off, mind you. They actually recorded the amount to which homophobic men were stimulated by gay pornography, as opposed to non-homophobic straight men.

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

I can't really call, with any intellectual honesty, homophobic men "straight" in light of the conclusions of researchers who have found that the supposedly straight men who say they hate gays are actually trying to repress their own desires. What I can say is that what you're feeling isn't anything to be ashamed of, and you will be much happier if you can be honest and accept your feelings rather than trying to suppress them. You may be bi, you may be simply curious and undecided, of course. But you only have this life to live; you may as well live it in a way that makes you happy ... right?

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:39 pm

Still no answer to my points, just twisting from quill and the worn out waffle that I must be a homosexual because I don't support homosexuality from Ben......


I care very little what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home etc, but this is not just in the privacy of their own home, but being shoe horned out into the public arena isn't it...!?


Homosexuality is being launched into the public domain as a perfectly normal and natural and right way of doing things and being placed on a par with heterosexual practices and relationships and everyone being forced to think that they are in some way the same and given equal status and credibility, or else...!



Well I don't subscribe to this view.


I hold the view that homosexuality is unnatural, abnormal and wrong.
This is backed up by the biological and mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs, with the basis of attraction between opposite sexes, being the only normal, natural and right way of things.


It is one thing for some to quietly get on with their deviant sexual practices behind closed doors without having to involve anybody else in the knowledge etc, but completely another to try to make everyone accept it as normal, natural and right when it so clearly isn't.


And by Bens logic and reasoning, I must be an illegal immigrant because I am against illegal immigration.....


I don't like Paki Muslim child rape gangs so I must secretly be a Paki Muslim child rapist....!


Pathetic!


lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
That's the militant homosexual showing now......
Translation.....
We don't care what anyone thinks, as long as everyone bows down to all our demands and we get our own way.... because we and our opinions are more important than anyone and anything else, so fuck you!

So demanding equality is wrong now, how absurd again, when many homosexuals around the world have little equality and even face punishment and death, showing how backward your views really are.
You have no valid reason to deny homosexuals the same rights you have, to claim otherwise as seen shows you back discrimination and inequality.

Laters


You are right Matti, still no answer to my points, one of many.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Still have not answered my point on smokers Matti. Is it because I am so able to easily expose you for your homophobia?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Eilzel on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Monk, if you had your way you'd stop gay prople being married, therefore you are part of the problem, that causes your views to be challenged. We'd leave you to your misguided views, of you didn't want to use them to halt equal treatment of fellow humanbeings.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7723
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 33
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Eilzel wrote:Monk, if you had your way you'd stop gay prople being married, therefore you are part of the problem, that causes your views to be challenged. We'd leave you to your misguided views, of you didn't want to use them to halt equal treatment of fellow humanbeings.


Eilzel, he wants to rattle your cage and is exceeding, this is what ignorant homophobes do. Why he runs a mile from my points, because it winds him up he has no answer being the simpleton he is. So what does he thus do instead, thrown a sham claiming to be as least offensively insulting as possible, whilst really meaning every offensive view he can muster onto homosexuals.
Why bother trying to explain, you could explain the earth orbits the sun, any fact and he would still deny it, stupidity works that way I am afraid.
He is mentally a child in the big scheme of things, many would not give him the time of day, except only other sheep.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still no answer to my points, just twisting from quill and the worn out waffle that I must be a homosexual because I don't support homosexuality from Ben......

I care very little what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home etc, but this is not just in the privacy of their own home, but being shoe horned out into the public arena isn't it...!?

Homosexuality is being launched into the public domain as a perfectly normal and natural and right way of doing things and being placed on a par with heterosexual practices and relationships and everyone being forced to think that they are in some way the same and given equal status and credibility, or else...!

Well I don't subscribe to this view.

Again, why is it so important to you?  Why do you care?  I tend to disagree with the theory that flying saucers come from Orion's belt.  But I've never mentioned it because I don't care.

On the other hand, you are discussing homosexuality a lot.  Why (or, Why do you care?)?

Tommy Monk wrote:I hold the view that homosexuality is unnatural, abnormal and wrong.
This is backed up by the biological and mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs, with the basis of attraction between opposite sexes, being the only normal, natural and right way of things.

It is one thing for some to quietly get on with their deviant sexual practices behind closed doors without having to involve anybody else in the knowledge etc, but completely another to try to make everyone accept it as normal, natural and right when it so clearly isn't.

And by Bens logic and reasoning, I must be an illegal immigrant because I am against illegal immigration.....

I don't like Paki Muslim child rape gangs so I must secretly be a Paki Muslim child rapist....!

Pathetic!

lol!

Yes, yes...you have given us this nonsense about unnatural, abnormal, deviant and wrong.  Yet you have no facts to prove your point.  You have also tried to dress up your flawed claims by alluding to mechanics, biology and going on to babble on about "design and purpose."  Sounds fancy, but you offer no proof, nor do you even elaborate on your mechanical theory of reproductive organs...or whose purpose is being served by all this.  Who designed all of this and to what end?

So far you have strung together several pronouns, sprinkled with a couple of adverbs...and ask us not to write you off as a complete nutter.  Any chance you might fill in the gaps?

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Dodge, smoking is not a sexually deviant practice so you are comparing chalk and cheese.....





And quill, you are waffling complete bullshit there mate..... no proof..????



I think the biology of reproductive organs speaks for itself!!!!!



Plus what over 99% of the animal kingdom and human population do and have done for millions of years is also quite conclusive as to what is normal, natural and right....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
And quill, you are waffling complete bullshit there mate..... no proof..????

I think the biology of reproductive organs speaks for itself!!!!!

Plus what over 99% of the animal kingdom and human population do and have done for millions of years is also quite conclusive as to what is normal, natural and right....

Putting aside the amazing idea that you speak to your genitals, what do the reproductive organs say to you, Tommy?  Now I'm not concerned about how you'd like to nail your SIL...tell us what your reproductive organs have to say about homosexuality.

The human population has not been around for millions of years, but perhaps animals have.  What conslusive fact or idea has the animal kingdom given you?  I know you are going to say that animals communicate by example, that procreation takes place by way of a male/female combination.  But there is no moral message in that, unless you think there is an imperative that males and females must dedicate their lives to fooking day in and day out...in which case, howya doing on that front?

Some might feel that such a one-dimensional existence is not healthy.  There are hilltops to be hiked, flowers to be smelled, trees under which to rest...the world is abundant and varied.  My question is, even if a part of nature is procreation, why not other things?  Why cannot some people enjoy homosexual relationships while the rest of the world, if it wishes, procreates?

You are not so open-minded.  You are possessed with the idea that homosexuality should not be permitted...the negative form of the idea.  Now that is a claim that must be defended.  Yet you have no defense.


Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:11 pm

Dodge, the earth does orbit the sun just like the biological and mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs is between opposite sexes.
It is The homosexuals who are trying to make us believe the sun orbits the earth which is flat.....
And les, you cling to this 'equality' fallacy argument which hangs on the misguided belief that a sexually deviant, unnatural and abnormal practice is in some way equal to a correct, natural and normal sexual practice, of which it isn't!!!!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, the earth does orbit the sun just like the biological and mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs is between opposite sexes.
It is The homosexuals who are trying to make us believe the sun orbits the earth which is flat.....
And les, you cling to this 'equality' fallacy argument which hangs on the misguided belief that a sexually deviant, unnatural and abnormal practice is in some way equal to a correct, natural and normal sexual practice, of which it isn't!!!!

Biological and mechanical design? Homosexuals claim the earth is flat? You claim that this is "correct, natural and normal," yet you wont say why? Are voices speaking to you from the dumpster?

Have you spoken to your analyst lately? Lol.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Metaphorically in the context of Didge's analogy.....






Jeez!


For someone who claims to be smart, you do like to play dumb quite a bit quim.......!!!!




lol!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Metaphorically in the context of Didge's analogy.....

Jeez!

For someone who claims to be smart, you do like to play dumb quite a bit quim.......!!!!
lol!

S'cuse me...did you just make a noise? Rolling Eyes

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:48 pm

I'm referring to the earth orbiting the sun, sun orbiting earth and earth flat part of my post.....






But being so clever, I'm sure you already knew that.....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Original Quill on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm referring to the earth orbiting the sun, sun orbiting earth and earth flat part of my post.....

But being so clever, I'm sure you already knew that.....

The only thing I can tell from your posts is you confuse assumptions and facts.

Facts and Assumptions wrote:When people believed the Earth is flat they did so because: 1) it appeared to be flat, 2) they lacked the technical capacity to examine sufficient evidence, 3) no evidence (beyond the surface appearance) was available to them to support or refute the conclusion, and 4) almost nobody questioned the validity of what they were told by the church leaders.
http://www.pro-truth.net/41-facts-assumptions.html

Now, the same thing appears to be going on with your thesis about homosexuality.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28392
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:34 pm

The earth orbits the sun and is round, that is The normal and natural and right way of things......


Homosexuality is The equivalent of trying to tell me the sun orbits the earth and THe earth is flat..... The unnatural, abnormal and wrong way of things.......
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The earth orbits the sun and is round, that is The normal and natural and right way of things......


Homosexuality is The equivalent of trying to tell me the sun orbits the earth and THe earth is flat..... The unnatural, abnormal and wrong way of things.......

Yet it is found to occur in vast numbers of different species and to a genetic evolutionary benefit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:03 pm

If some humans can get it so wrong, I'm sure some animals may too make mistakes.....



There are many unsavoury things that we can witness in various sections in the animal kingdom...... are you suggesting that we should copy them all and argue that it is all normal, natural and right too...!?




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:If some humans can get it so wrong, I'm sure some animals may too make mistakes.....



There are many unsavoury things that we can witness in various sections in the animal kingdom...... are you suggesting that we should copy them all and argue that it is all normal, natural and right too...!?




I am saying that the very definition of unnatural means "not occurring in nature (outside of humanity)" whether it is by mistake or not. Just because something is unsavoury does not make it unnatural.

For instance one of the most unnatural behaviours seen in humans is the drinking of milk as adults. Milk has a very specific biological purpose to nurture the young until such point they can get their nutrients elsewhere and hence is only produced by females with young. No other species has adults that deliberately seek out this liquid except where humans interfere and provide it artificially.

You can call homosexual behaviour unsavoury.
You cannot call it unnatural because it occurs in nature without human interference.
You cannot even call it mistaken as it has genetic evolutionary advantage.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:25 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Laughing

THE LYING fuckwit(less) "Tommy Monk" actually stopped thinking altogether about fifty years ago...

ALL he does now is keep on incessantly parroting the obnoxious and vulgar racist, xenophobic, sexist, ageist, homophobic, and outright bigoted ignorant twaddle that he has grown up with in whatever hellhole he was spat out from all those centuries ago..  

THE galloping premature senility that has him so firmly in it's grip these days will probably be a blessed relief to him when it finally pushes him off this mortal coil !     Arrow  

Well in my eyes he is entitled to hold and express those opinions and you are the one in the wrong for being insulting and abusive. You are not debating his opinions you are calling him names.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by nicko on Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:27 pm

Aren't you such a nice man? do these insults come naturally or do you have to work at it?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Still no answer to my points, just twisting from quill and the worn out waffle that I must be a homosexual because I don't support homosexuality from Ben......


I care very little what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home etc, but this is not just in the privacy of their own home, but being shoe horned out into the public arena isn't it...!?


Homosexuality is being launched into the public domain as a perfectly normal and natural and right way of doing things and being placed on a par with heterosexual practices and relationships and everyone being forced to think that they are in some way the same and given equal status and credibility, or else...!



Well I don't subscribe to this view.


I hold the view that homosexuality is unnatural, abnormal and wrong.
This is backed up by the biological and mechanical design and purpose of our reproductive organs, with the basis of attraction between opposite sexes, being the only normal, natural and right way of things.


It is one thing for some to quietly get on with their deviant sexual practices behind closed doors without having to involve anybody else in the knowledge etc, but completely another to try to make everyone accept it as normal, natural and right when it so clearly isn't.


And by Bens logic and reasoning, I must be an illegal immigrant because I am against illegal immigration.....


I don't like Paki Muslim child rape gangs so I must secretly be a Paki Muslim child rapist....!


Pathetic!


lol!

What's pathetic here is your utter inability to follow a line of reasoning. You're either very closed-minded, willfully ignorant or just stupid.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:11 pm

Also, isn't "Paki" a pretty offensive racial slur? You know it's against the rules to use terms like that here.

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by nicko on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Scots are called Jocks, Welsh are called taff, irish are paddy..Americans call british limey Americans are called Yanks, whats wrong with paki?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 11711
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:53 pm

I was brought into this thread by being talked about on the first page where it was stated I disliked gay people... so I clarified my position.
It was also mentioned there that tolerance was about somebody being able to hold certain disagreeable views about something but still not acting on them in a way that would be detrimental to those disagreed with.
Seems some can not show the same tolerance towards my perfectly legitimate views.....
Except for sphinx, who can clearly respect my views.
Thank you.
And lone wolf... still waiting for you to prove I have lied about anything as you claim I have done about military service, my age, my life experiences and my friends and family..???

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:58 pm

nicko wrote:Scots are called Jocks,     Welsh are called taff,    irish are paddy..Americans call british limey   Americans are called Yanks,    whats wrong with paki?

Don't know about all those, but I'm given to understand "paddy" is a fairly offensive term as well ...

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26411
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by groomsy on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:11 pm

not wanting to accept homosexuals is one thing

spouting off delusional beliefs about homosexuals is another

you're not gonna turn gay by being friends with a gay. i have a few never once did i think hell he looks good i think i'll become gay
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:24 pm

When did I say I didn't want homosexuals to be accepted in life in general?



I'm not advocating persecution or discrimination in the work place etc.




But because I think that they should be free from persecution and discrimination in general etc, does not mean I have to agree that what they do is normal, natural or right.



And it certainly does not mean that people should be forced to think that it is, or be forced to think that it is The same as or equal to normal, natural and right heterosexual behaviour and relationships.







_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by groomsy on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:35 pm

you dont have to think its right but it is normal, hell jesus ran around with 12 dudes
groomsy
groomsy

Posts : 584
Join date : 2013-04-15
Age : 34
Location : HOLY EMPIRE OF GROOMSY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:11 pm

groomsy wrote:not wanting to accept homosexuals is one thing

spouting off delusional beliefs about homosexuals is another

you're not gonna turn gay by being friends with a gay. i have a few never once did i think hell he looks good i think i'll become gay

People are allowed to spout off delusional beliefs about other things (like Labour being good at running the country) so why not homosexuality? Why does it deserve special protection not extended to other subjects?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:00 pm

The only delusionaj beliefs are that it is normal, natural and right....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The only delusionaj beliefs are that it is normal, natural and right....

You can argue normalcy, you cannot argue natural because as I have already said for something to defined as natural it must take place in nature which homosexuality does in the majority of species.

As for right it depends on what rules you are measuring it against - in the only rule that counts ie the gaining of genetic advantage it is right.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:22 pm

sphinx wrote:
groomsy wrote:not wanting to accept homosexuals is one thing

spouting off delusional beliefs about homosexuals is another

you're not gonna turn gay by being friends with a gay. i have a few never once did i think hell he looks good i think i'll become gay

People are allowed to spout off delusional beliefs about other things (like Labour being good at running the country) so why not homosexuality?  Why does it deserve special protection not extended to other subjects?

The mind boggles at such stupidity.
how often are labour supporters on the receiving end of abuse, threats to their lives and even death?
All of which based off delusional beliefs of course.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:26 pm

Didge wrote:
sphinx wrote:

People are allowed to spout off delusional beliefs about other things (like Labour being good at running the country) so why not homosexuality?  Why does it deserve special protection not extended to other subjects?

The mind boggles at such stupidity.
how often are labour supporters on the receiving end of abuse, threats to their lives and even death?
All of which based off delusional beliefs of course.

Sweetie abuse threats and death are all illegal - anyone committing any of them should be arrested and punished under the appropriate law.

On the other hand expressing an opinion is not a crime and anyone and everyone should be allowed to do so without fear of abuse threats or death.

The problem is with those so stupid they cannot tell the difference between expressing an opinion and breaking the law or who insist that the reason person Z broke the law was because person C expressed an opinion and therefore the way to stop person Z breaking the law is to stop person C expressing an opinion.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:33 pm

sphinx wrote:
Didge wrote:

The mind boggles at such stupidity.
how often are labour supporters on the receiving end of abuse, threats to their lives and even death?
All of which based off delusional beliefs of course.

Sweetie abuse threats and death are all illegal - anyone committing any of them should be arrested and punished under the appropriate law.

On the other hand expressing an opinion is not a crime and anyone and everyone should be allowed to do so without fear of abuse threats or death.

The problem is with those so stupid they cannot tell the difference between expressing an opinion and breaking the law or who insist that the reason person Z broke the law was because person C expressed an opinion and therefore the way to stop person Z breaking the law is to stop person C expressing an opinion.


Dumbo, the reality is these views all started from delusional beliefs, for one religious views all of which you have no comprehension of understanding of which they are criminalized themselves in many countries based o delusional beliefs, you know those Judao Christian mythical values your party follows.
It may not be a crime to express but it can certainly lead to far greater problems and the evidence is it does based around peoples delusional opinions, all of which you are utterly blind and stupid too it seems, not surprising as you are so gullible to fear as you follow UKIP again. What is even worse is i this day and age we still have plenty of people wishing to express such delusional opinions all of which have detrimental affects on homosexuals, all of which you would not have the first clue understanding about it seems.

When will the penny drop?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column - Page 4 Empty Re: Accepting Gay People Could Bring Down Civilisation, Says Devon Newspaper Column

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:49 pm

sphinx wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:The only delusionaj beliefs are that it is normal, natural and right....

You can argue normalcy, you cannot argue natural because as I have already said for something to defined as natural it must take place in nature which homosexuality does in the majority of species.

As for right it depends on what rules you are measuring it against - in the only rule that counts ie the gaining of genetic advantage it is right.






I have yet to see evidence of this in majority of animal species and that it is also normal in any instance rather than it is just more examples of where things have gone wrong for some reason.....




The intended purpose of all animals reproductive organs, as backed up by the biological and mechanical design and workings of said organs is clear to all.




If some instances are observed that are not following this set design and purpose then that is not evidence of normality and right but evidence of where others have also behaved abnormally and doing things wrong.....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22475
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum