Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:45 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/what-cute-affirmation-do-you-need-right-now#4a8vgew


_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by eddie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:51 am

Mine was:

You are a radiant sunflower. sunny

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:17 pm

Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26412
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by eddie on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile


I celebrate you every day! I wrote a poem this morning:

Ben Ben
You are the leader of men
I give you ten out of ten
Oh yes amen

Great isn't it? cheers

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile


I celebrate you every day! I wrote a poem this morning:

Ben Ben
You are the leader of men
I give you ten out of ten
Oh yes amen

Great isn't it? cheers

Very nice of you, I'll have to come up with something in return Smile

Eddie, Eddie,
How could I forgetty,
The thought of this Betty makes gentlemen sweaty
In all manners pretty, most unlike the Yeti
But if you act petty, out comes her machete!

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26412
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile


I celebrate you every day! I wrote a poem this morning:

Ben Ben
You are the leader of men
I give you ten out of ten
Oh yes amen

Great isn't it? cheers

Very nice of you, I'll have to come up with something in return Smile

Eddie, Eddie,
How could I forgetty,
The thought of this Betty makes gentlemen sweaty
In all manners pretty, most unlike the Yeti
But if you act petty, out comes her machete!

LOLZ the last line is gold lol! lol! lol!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Cass on Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 am

I got "You're so wonderful, sometimes I cant believe you exist"


awwwww shucks


@ben....last line is brilliant

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by eddie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile


I celebrate you every day! I wrote a poem this morning:

Ben Ben
You are the leader of men
I give you ten out of ten
Oh yes amen

Great isn't it? cheers

Very nice of you, I'll have to come up with something in return Smile

Eddie, Eddie,
How could I forgetty,
The thought of this Betty makes gentlemen sweaty
In all manners pretty, most unlike the Yeti
But if you act petty, out comes her machete!

Wow. Have you ever considered like, writing for a living???? Shocked

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:26 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Mine: "You ought to be celebrated every day."

Pfft, who says I'm not? Smile


I celebrate you every day! I wrote a poem this morning:

Ben Ben
You are the leader of men
I give you ten out of ten
Oh yes amen

Great isn't it? cheers

Very nice of you, I'll have to come up with something in return Smile

Eddie, Eddie,
How could I forgetty,
The thought of this Betty makes gentlemen sweaty
In all manners pretty, most unlike the Yeti
But if you act petty, out comes her machete!

Wow. Have you ever considered like, writing for a living???? Shocked

No money in it Smile

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26412
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by eddie on Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Ah.
Then may I suggest you become a nude cowboy model who only wears pointy boots?

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:Ah.
Then may I suggest you become a nude cowboy model who only wears pointy boots?

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:26 am

eddie wrote:Ah.
Then may I suggest you become a nude cowboy model who only wears pointy boots?

That would probably pay better, but in my case it would probably lead to federal legislation of some kind ...

_________________
Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony.

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 26412
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Cass on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:39 am

eddie wrote:Ah.
Then may I suggest you become a nude cowboy model who only wears pointy boots?

pink pointy boots.......

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Cass on Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:42 am

eddie wrote:Ah.
Then may I suggest you become a nude cowboy model who only wears pointy boots?

pink pointy boots.......

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5882
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Original Quill on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:34 am

Too late.....

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  TheNakedCowboy

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 28409
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:06 am

@Quill
but he doesn't have ben's special Weapon

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  447270-5060e648ae93f-large

This music plays where ever Ben Walks

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:35 pm

veya_victaous wrote:@Quill
but he doesn't have ben's special Weapon

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  447270-5060e648ae93f-large

This music plays where ever Ben Walks

"Ben's special weapon"???? Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Shocke20

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by eddie on Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:09 am

Those boots are fab!

_________________
I left my soul there
Down by the sea
I lost control here
Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 38252
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Empty Re: Because you've forgotten you're wonderful

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:09 pm

eddie wrote:Those boots are fab!

I bet they are great for playing keepy uppy! Because you've forgotten you're wonderful  Soccer13

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum