The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: #WeAreN - Show Your Support For Christians in the IS

Post by Eilzel on Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Nice one for highlighting this Zack; and hardly surprising the RW dominated media in the UK tellingly ignore this (though the liberal media are as guilty in this case).

Funny how we haven't heard a response from tommy et al...

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms"
Socrates
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:British Muslim leaders issue a fatwah against ISIS:
http://rt.com/uk/184112-british-Muslim-fatwa-isis/
Funny how this was not reported in Western media.

It was reported....

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/isis-terror-threat-leading-british-Muslims-issue-fatwa-condemning-terror-group-9702042.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/aug/31/british-Muslim-leaders-fatwa-jihadists-islamic-state-isis

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-08-31/senior-british-Muslims-publish-fatwa-against-islamic-state/

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:35 pm

A global social media campaign is using the Arabic letter Nun to show support for Christians being driven out of the Iraqi city of Mosul as well as Nineveh, where Jonah in the Old Testament famously preached repentance.
The "N" is the first letter of "Nasrani," or Nazarene, a common Arabic term for Christians.
Using a hashtag of #WeAreN, social media users are claiming the letter, which reportedly is being painted on property owned by Christians in Mosul, who have now fled the city. Radicals from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, had demanded Christians either convert to Islam, pay a tax critics call excessive, or face execution.
Under such threats, the last Christians in Mosul, which for two millennia hosted Christian believers, have reportedly left the city, according to AlJazeera.com.
Iyad Ameen Madani, secretary general of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, condemned the actions in Mosul and Nineveh. He said the ISIS "forced displacement is a crime that cannot be tolerated; and that the practices of ISIS have nothing to do with Islam and its principles that call for justice, kindness, fairness, freedom of faith and coexistence."
Calls for assistance from the outside world have come from Christians inside the nation that is now wracked by civil unrest. "We need more than words now, we need concrete actions, we need the solidarity of Christians worldwide, not to be afraid to talk about this tragedy," Archbishop Amel Nona of Mosul told Vatican Radio.
On July 20, the news service noted, Pope Francis prayed for peace in the region and specifically mentioned the plight of Iraqi Christians.
Early Wednesday, the Most Rev. Justin Welby, archbishop of Canterbury, tweeted his support: "Share solidarity of prayer and love with victims of terrible suffering in Iraq, especially threatened Christians of Mosul. #WeAreN," Welby wrote. And the Church of England, which Welby leads, changed its Twitter picture to a letter "nun" in solidarity.

According to Euronews.com, the current situation is dire: "Louis Raphael Sako, the Chaldean Catholic Patriarch and head of Iraq’s largest church, said on Sunday that the Islamic State militants were worse than Mongol leader Genghis Khan and his grandson Hulagu who ransacked medieval Baghdad in 1258," they reported.
In May, Canon Andrew White, an Anglican cleric known as the Vicar of Baghdad for his work there, described to the Deseret News what the situation on the ground is like: "You're in one of the most dangerous areas in the world. And for a Christian, one thing we have in common with the others is it's dangerous. It's really dangerous! I had a church, originally after the war, of six and a half thousand. In the last 10 years, I have had 1,276 of my people killed. One thousand, two hundred and seventy-six. It's a lot."

From the op link..... seems this is a Christian led and dominated Twitter thing....

Plus from another of the links....

Norway has been home to radical Muslims for quite some time.

In one event in Oslo last year, 4,000 Muslim attendees raised their hands in support of sharia law and the killing of gays.

A week before the protest, their leaders urged Muslims in the country to back ISIS.

The Monday protest was intended to help stem the rising tide of Islamic radicalism.

I talked to many Arab and Somali women in hijab, and asked them if they renounced the doctrine of armed jihad, or opposed the use of sharia as a source of public law.

Not one was against jihad, but they all insisted they were against ISIS.

Later, the crowd of more than 5,000 Norwegians, including hundreds of Muslims, marched to Norway’s parliament, where Prime Minister Erna Solberg spoke.

Any condemnation of ISIS is well deserved.

And condemnation by Muslims is even more needed but sadly not nearly loud enough.

And even those in The article above show their clear interests And beliefs in jihad and sharia etc...

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:55 pm

and what does "having a fatwah" issued mean exactly?

does it put a price on ones head
does it stop em being a dick
is it likely to have ANY effect at all (especially since THEY see all other non violent Muslims as "heretics" of some sort?

will it achieve anything??

I doubt it

BTW can someone show me a picture of a "good Muslim" and one of a "bad Muslim" just so as i know the difference twixt the two??? I'm getting confused here....

I would like to know how to tell which bloke is likely to try and blow me up (or cut off my head)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:58 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:and what does "having a fatwah" issued mean exactly?

is it likely to have ANY effect at all (especially since THEY see all other non violent Muslims as "heretics" of some sort?

I doubt it

BTW can someone show me a picture of a "good Muslim" and one of a "bad Muslim" just so as i know the difference twixt the two???  I'm getting confused here....

I would like to know how to tell which bloke is likely to try and blow me up (or cut off my head)

Can you show me the picture of a good British person and a bad one, I mean surely you are also interested who will be the next murderer?

Sorry that is absurd Victor to say, what next, the next rapist, what does he look like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Cool

I WOULD suggest that the "bad" Muslim is the one with the glazed eyes, wearing excessive clothing to hide his/her suicide vest, and waving a sword, machete or meat cleaver above their head, while screaming out "Allahu akbar !" before he/she attempts to whack you...

OR the bad Muslim/Christian/Jew/Hindu/Buddhist/Atheist could be the bigoted and morals-free parents who raised their sons to be rapists with no respect for others..

OR the self-declared "spiritual leader/prophet/guru" trying to start the next Crusades or even WWIII.

OR those irreligious gangs targeting other ethnic groups or religions or poor people or out-of-towners, simply to vent their hate-fueled feelings..

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Yes, I'd like something to help me tell who's the mass murderer in these photos:

(Hint: it's a trick question)

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:48 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Yes, I'd like something to help me tell who's the mass murderer in these photos:

(Hint: it's a trick question)

ok that has creeped me out.

good post wolf.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:36 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:and what does "having a fatwah" issued mean exactly?

I doubt it

BTW can someone show me a picture of a "good Muslim" and one of a "bad Muslim" just so as i know the difference twixt the two???  I'm getting confused here....

Can you show me the picture of a good British person and a bad one, I mean surely you are also interested who will be the next murderer?

Sorry that is absurd Victor to say, what next, the next rapist, what does he look like?

thing is didge...I KNOW its absurd...that was the whole point.....

Its impossible, therefore .....................

and...if they DO get round to "weaponising" plague (I have more to say on that on the thread) or some other bio weapon, and EVER use it on british soil, i dont think the results will be pretty

the same is likely if they carry out a high profile bombing or murder such as we have seen recently.....

we will see troops on the street firing on british people, because such a use of a bio weapon or a big bombing will make the majority population rise against both the Muslims (justified or not) and against what it will see as a weak spineless govt held in thrall to the EU. Moreover it is also likely that if the EU say or attempt to do anything, under "uman rights" THEY will be seen as colaborators...

If you dont think thats likely, i suggest you go down your local and just sit quietly and listen...........

I dont have an answer about "what to do"...I'm not paid to, and far more stupid people than me are in govt being paid a fortune to sort it.....
what I can tell you is

finding a meaning for their miserable lives aint the answer....except perhaps in the very long term
de-radicalising is equally not gonna have an impact

and all the rest of the "excuses" sympathising nonsense and such that pours from the lips of the slack jawed left AINT any use........now...at this moment in time, nor perhaps for the next 10 years or more.
the threat to US as individuals exists NOW, in the present
It has to be said I'm personally not that bothered...no one is gonna blow up or plague my village, or even the pathetic excuse of a town we live near to.....and aside from some good friends on here, and a very few in real life, few if anyone, I know lives in a town of any size OR a city. But you city/town types should perhaps consider changing YOUR terror alert from couldnt give a toss to "mildly concerned" at least....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:13 am

That is an exaggerated fear you are promoting based on such an attack and the reality is, no I do not see that it would turn to people being shot in the streets, the reality being this country has faced constant attacks from the IRA to now some Islamic extremist groups and never has there been a situation where it has gotten to the point or escalated to such a reality of mass reprisals, in fact it is one of the saving graces about our nations that we do not do that.

The reality is many Islamic groups are well funded and they are extremely sophisticated in methods of bomb making, but chemical warfare, well for years Al Qaeda tried for years to get its hands on chemical weapons and if they had the ability to do so they would have done so. Not claiming it is not possible of course it is, but the reality is finding a distribution method to do this, which at present because IS is not big, they will lack the facilities to develope such weapons. However which many on here who seem to neglect like Quill who wishes to sit back util its too late, I would agree, that if allowed to win and create a nation under control they could then have the means to start their own chemical weapons program, which is why it is naive to do nothing about this, where to me it will come in the form of a radioactive weapon. I think if we did nothing and allowed them to perfect this, then you would not so much see reprisals here but a o holds bar retaliation attack on this Caliphate, where there would be little sympathy for any loss of life.

This is why I keep saying people are not looking at this long term and how Isis if they overtook Jordan and even more so Saudi, with its wealth ad the position to dominate the the center of the Islamic world, would spell great trouble, where i Saudi, there is a vast majority sympathetic to their cause.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:03 am

In fatwahs vic. I agree, essentially just meaningless words; but it seems when one is issued against someone who say 'draws a cartoon of a guy named Mo', it seems the Muslim baiters are quick to jump on this and cite it as a general rage from the entire Muslim community; a bit of balance wouldn't go amiss. If a fatwah against IS is to be seen as meaningless then surely so is one against an artist or a writer?

Socrates
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:54 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4684652.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8755834/911-anniversary-Muslim-protesters-burn-US-flag-outside-embassy-in-London.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8126357/Muslims-clash-with-police-after-burning-poppy-in-anti-Armistice-Day-protest.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/10661685/Nigeria-dozens-of-students-shot-and-burned-alive-in-Islamist-attack-on-school.html

Protesters burned an American and an Israeli flag outside the Embassy in
Grosvenor Square in central London while others waved banners declaring that
Muslims would eventually conquer America.

Police with machine guns watched from within the grounds of the embassy, just
a few yards from the protest.

"We are here to say that the Muslims will always rise up to defend the
Prophet and the Koran," said protest organiser Anjem Choudhary.

The protest was prompted by a 13-minute English-language video, which was
filmed in California and which portrays the Muslim Prophet Mohammed engaging
in crude and offensive behaviour.

Many of the Islamic faith regard any depiction of the prophet as blasphemous.

The US ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were killed on Tuesday in
an attack on the US consulate and a safe house in Benghazi. The attackers
were part of a crowd blaming America for a film they said insulted the
Prophet Mohammed.

Demonstrations against thefilm
have also flared in Egypt,
Yemen and other Muslim countries, with US embassies again the targets of
popular anger among Muslims questioning why the US has failed to take action
against the makers of the film.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/9544579/Protesters-burn-flags-outside-US-embassy-in-London.html

Lot's of outrage at the perceived insult to Mohammed And Islam..... outrage over a couple of cartoons. ..... riots, violence, burning flags, burning poppies on rememberance day, burning Christians for not being Muslims...

Has anyone seen any similar protests against ISIS....???

Any burning of the ISIS black flag anywhere...????

Seems all the murdering, raping, robbing that ISIS are doing in The name of Islam And Allah is acceptable to the outraged Muslims...... as a couple of cartoons caused more reaction from those sensitive souls.....

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:22 am

Anjem Choudary is a radical fundamentalist, Monk, him
and his likes will protest over such things like the loons they are.

Choudary does not represent most Muslims though, and I don't think we should expect ordinary Muslims to behave like twats like that either.

You seem to think raging Muslim extremists set the standard, you are a funny little man :-)

Socrates
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *THE Ben Reilly* on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:14 am

Can't I show support for everyone who's been victimized by ISIS? The overwhelming majority of them have been Muslims, after all.

Eli Young
*THE Ben Reilly*
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Didge wrote:That is an exaggerated fear you are promoting based on such an attack and the reality is, no I do not see that it would turn to people being shot in the streets, the reality being this country has faced constant attacks from the IRA to now some Islamic extremist groups and never has there been a situation where it has gotten to the point or escalated to such a reality of mass reprisals, in fact it is one of the saving graces about our nations that we do not do that.

The reality is many Islamic groups are well funded and they are extremely sophisticated in methods of bomb making, but chemical warfare, well for years Al Qaeda tried for years to get its hands on chemical weapons and if they had the ability to do so they would have done so. Not claiming it is not possible of course it is, but the reality is finding a distribution method to do this, which at present because IS is not big, they will lack the facilities to develope such weapons. However which many on here who seem to neglect like Quill who wishes to sit back util its too late, I would agree, that if allowed to win and create a nation under control they could then have the means to start their own chemical weapons program, which is why it is naive to do nothing about this, where to me it will come in the form of a radioactive weapon. I think if we did nothing and allowed them to perfect this, then you would not so much see reprisals here but a o holds bar retaliation attack on this Caliphate, where there would be little sympathy for any loss of life.

This is why I keep saying people are not looking at this long term and how Isis if they overtook Jordan and even more so Saudi, with its wealth ad the position to dominate the the center of the Islamic world, would spell great trouble, where i Saudi, there is a vast majority sympathetic to their cause.

you forget one thing though didge...the situation with the IRA was different, they were white and there wasnt an already existing STONG dislike/distate for them in general. there are many more people who are biased against Muslims (and asians in general) than there ever was biased against the Irish. .(thats not to say there wasnt a few who were but the numbers were far fewer.) Nor were there organisations like the EDL etc to provide a focus for such sentiments....I see real trouble ahead all it will take is one serious high casualty attack and trouble there will be by the shed load.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:21 pm

Choudrey is just one person.... protests, riots and violence has happened across the world.

Tommy Monk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Catagorically impossible I'd say. Though I do think Choudary should be charged with incitement to hate.

^monk the point still stands, 'Choudary and his likes', ie: fundamentalists, are known for going ape on the streets like demented panto villains at the slightest thing, they probably privately support terrorist groups. But again what you seem to have a difficulty understanding is that 'his likes' are not most. And it seems absurd to expect Muslims who for the most are ordinary people, to also rage on the streets.

Socrates
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Anjem Choudary is a radical fundamentalist, Monk, him
and his likes will protest over such things like the loons they are.

Choudary does not represent most Muslims though, and I don't think we should expect ordinary Muslims to behave like twats like that either.

You seem to think raging Muslim extremists set the standard, you are a funny little man :-)

The problem with Choudary and his merry band of idiots is that he stays just on the right side of the law.

He won't condone terror but will not condemn either.

The problem that needs to tackled 'legally' is: can the incitement of terror laws be expanded to 'not explicitly condemning an act of terror'. I don't think that's possible.

Hi Mate
Agree, he is always ensures he incites without breaking the law, where again only the other day in an interview he did this:

When Choudary was asked to count down from 10 to 1 to make sure the audio was working, the preacher said "9/11, 7/7, 3/11" - the dates of Islamic terror attacks against the West. "You know, if you had a sense of humour, maybe you would’ve laughed," Choudary said (see video below).

Now I know it was Fox News who are idiots anyway, but as seen he knows how to inflame without breaking the law, though to me he has been behind radicalizing young Muslims to commit terror and that is where they should be looking at to charge him over, with finding the evidence to connect him to doing this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Hi Mate
Agree, he is always ensures he incites without breaking the law, where again only the other day in an interview he did this:

When Choudary was asked to count down from 10 to 1 to make sure the audio was working, the preacher said "9/11, 7/7, 3/11" - the dates of Islamic terror attacks against the West. "You know, if you had a sense of humour, maybe you would’ve laughed," Choudary said (see video below).

Now I know it was Fox News who are idiots anyway, but as seen he knows how to inflame without breaking the law, though to me he has been behind radicalizing young Muslims to commit terror and that is where they should be looking at to charge him over, with finding the evidence to connect him to doing this.

Yeah, I've seen in more lose lipped on the Hannity show too.

Of course he's probably more explicit in private (off camera). Requires getting someone from the inner circle giving intelligence/proof.

I don't know how much of a priority mi5 or the govt give Choudary. Maybe it's because he's a uk born citizen that they can't do much about him, or maybe he's not the real threat.

Maybe they do not see him as a a threat, but if his teachings is encouraging people to commit terror through hate speech they would be able to convict him on this, if they have credible evidence to someone who has attempted such an attack and the evidence to the link is there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:03 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:That is an exaggerated fear you are promoting based on such an attack and the reality is, no I do not see that it would turn to people being shot in the streets, the reality being this country has faced constant attacks from the IRA to now some Islamic extremist groups and never has there been a situation where it has gotten to the point or escalated to such a reality of mass reprisals, in fact it is one of the saving graces about our nations that we do not do that.

you forget one thing though didge...the situation with the IRA was different, they were white and there wasnt an already existing STONG dislike/distate for them in general. there are many more people who are biased against Muslims (and asians in general) than there ever was biased against the Irish. .(thats not to say there wasnt a few who were but the numbers were far fewer.) Nor were there organisations like the EDL etc to provide a focus for such sentiments....I see real trouble ahead  all it will take is one serious high casualty attack and trouble there will be by the shed load.

Sorry Victor you are completely wrong on that, there has been hate towards the Irish for centuries and appalling discrimination. You never heard of Combat 18? Being as I am of Irish ethnicity, I remember very well the resentment and same rhetoric used back then a it is now to Muslims, where there was even Irish people beaten up ad there have been countless successful attacks by the IRA and far more casualties, where again there has been no mass breakout of violence, which shows great qualities about this country. Even lets look at this and see how similar the Daily Mail was to the Irish as it is today with Muslims.

In the 1990s, writers for the Daily Mail newspaper "called for Irish people to be banned from UK sporting events and fined for IRA disruption to public transport", one of numerous opinions expressed over many years which has led the Daily Mail to be accused by some in Ireland of publishing "some of the most virulently anti-Irish journalism in Britain for decades"

Sound familiar?

Also:

Some of the Provisional IRA's bombings in England led to anti-Irish sentiment and attacks on the Irish community there. After the Birmingham pub bombings, for example, there was a wave of attacks on Irish people and Irish-owned businesses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:26 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

you forget one thing though didge...the situation with the IRA was different, they were white and there wasnt an already existing STONG dislike/distate for them in general. there are many more people who are biased against Muslims (and asians in general) than there ever was biased against the Irish. .(thats not to say there wasnt a few who were but the numbers were far fewer.) Nor were there organisations like the EDL etc to provide a focus for such sentiments....I see real trouble ahead  all it will take is one serious high casualty attack and trouble there will be by the shed load.

Sorry Victor you are completely wrong on that, there has been hate towards the Irish for centuries and appalling discrimination. You never heard of Combat 18? Being as I am of Irish ethnicity, I remember very well the resentment and same rhetoric used back then a it is now to Muslims, where there was even Irish people beaten up ad there have been countless successful attacks by the IRA and far more casualties, where again there has been no mass breakout of violence, which shows great qualities about this country. Even lets look at this and see how similar the Daily Mail was to the Irish as it is today with Muslims.

In the 1990s, writers for the Daily Mail newspaper "called for Irish people to be banned from UK sporting events and fined for IRA disruption to public transport", one of numerous opinions expressed over many years which has led the Daily Mail to be accused by some in Ireland of publishing "some of the most virulently anti-Irish journalism in Britain for decades"

Sound familiar?

Also:

Some of the Provisional IRA's bombings in England led to anti-Irish sentiment and attacks on the Irish community there. After the Birmingham pub bombings, for example, there was a wave of attacks on Irish people and Irish-owned businesses

mmmm...we shall have to wait and see didge, I still think that the situation and attitudes are different now, maybe I percieve peoples "tolerance " to have been somewhat eroded over the years. as you see in my post I didnt deny that there was some anti irish sentiment, but I dont think it was either as widespread or as well (potentially) organised as anti Muslim sentiment...I'l accept I may be wrong, but It is a possibility that is concerning....

one attack, two possibly may be "tolerated" more may well ignite the touch paper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:43 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sound familiar?

Also:

mmmm...we shall have to wait and see didge, I still think that the situation and attitudes are different now, maybe I percieve peoples "tolerance " to have been somewhat eroded over the years. as you see in my post I didnt deny that there was some anti irish sentiment, but I dont think it was either as widespread or as well (potentially) organised as anti Muslim sentiment...I'l accept I may be wrong, but It is a possibility that is concerning....

one attack, two possibly may be "tolerated" more may well ignite the touch paper

We shall see Victor, again I think the difference there would be the view point of religion not being as played upon with the Irish and being they are a western culture which would make the Anti Irish sentiment, angled different to that of which is shown towards Muslims. Which is based on religion and culture. It would be much harder to form an anti feeling based on this against Irish, being as they are Christian also and Western in culture, even though Catholics have faced discrimination for centuries also and Irish were treated as if they were all criminals once.That is the difference between the two situations, why the focus of anti sentiment is played out different to Muslims today than what it was to Irish with the IRA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Didge wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

We shall see Victor, again I think the difference there would be the view point of religion not being as played upon with the Irish and being they are a western culture which would make the Anti Irish sentiment, angled different to that of which is shown towards Muslims. Which is based on religion and culture. It would be much harder to form an anti feeling based on this against Irish, being as they are Christian also and Western in culture, even though Catholics have faced discrimination for centuries also and Irish were treated as if they were all criminals once.That is the difference between the two situations, why the focus of anti sentiment is played out different to Muslims today than what it was to Irish with the IRA.

agree with that 100% didge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down