What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Empty What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

In my mind, if someone is young enough to be my son he's too young!!!
I can't stand it when women of my age are saying One Direction are sexy - yuck!! They are boys!!!!

Isn't that perverted???  :aspukeas: 

I wouldn't date anyone more than seven years my junior (personal preference) but anyone young enough to be my son is just not attractive to me.

What are your views??

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by David on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:27 pm

feelthelove wrote:
David wrote:

HAHAHAHA naughty FTL x

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Girl-m16 I'm a good girl Lovely David, you know that you've met me What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Angel_31 Hope you are both well xxx

I know I am jusst teasing you FTL X
We are all well x
David
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

A fair point but as seen some pervs hold a sexual view of school girls in their uniform, thus is the problem then with the girls or the people that holds a sexual view on them?
Indeed girls should not be grown up before their time, but you will still always have the problem of where some look at any woman and think because of what they where that they want sex, which is very wrong, in that  woman should be able to wear and feel comfortable about doing so without the wrong impression

Men objectifying women (even when it's not criminal) has been a problem for centuries and knows no cultural bounds.

The only way to do something is to make the law such that men know rape or any form of sexual assault will not be tolerated. That means much harsher penalties and not just a prison sentence. And that also means enforcing those laws. Even the UK have failed to enforce rape laws. The indian legal system is one of the worst offenders in not enforcing rape laws.

That also means making it easier for women to report and give evidence. And a harsh penalty for women who report false charges.

I could go on about when objectification of women becomes criminal or not but I don't want to rant

100% agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:31 pm

David wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Girl-m16 I'm a good girl Lovely David, you know that you've met me What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Angel_31 Hope you are both well xxx

I know I am jusst teasing you FTL X
We are all well x

Well, maybe just a little bit naughty What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Wink21 xxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:As far as 1D is concerned, they are being deliberately marketed to 14 year old girls and younger - and their mothers.

So isn't the 'corporate man' to blame?

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Z

They are little boys, no sexual attraction whatsoever No and I would have been one of those mother's if I'd had children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

100% agree

::rockout::

lol you know we agree on many things

And in the sense of good faith will apologise to you and Eilzel for any rudeness on my part

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

And in the sense of good faith will apologise to you and Eilzel for any rudeness on my part

Aww I'm feelingthelove guys What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Grouphugg xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Didge wrote:

Aww I'm feelingthelove guys What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Grouphugg xxx

You get a special hug from just me.
x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:09 pm

Didge wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

You get a special hug from just me.
x

Right back atcha What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Hug_427 xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

True.

No worries mate. It's only a forum. No offence taken. And I apologise too.

Aww What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Hug25 xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

True.

Nice apologies you both ::D::
David
David

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:41 pm

David wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

True.

Nice apologies you both ::D::

lol, how can I stay mad at him, we are like brothers, that at times as seen fight, he has taught me loads, of which am happy to admit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

You didn't really answer my question which put simply is why does society equate men who may find 15 year old girls attractive with paedophiles?

I would think 'go away' because I may think it's distasteful but not a criminal urge.

That being said maybe I would find it distasteful that a man would choose to disclose such information to me rather than the actual information he disclosed.

Ok, so I'll try and be clearer. The general 'known term' for people who are even attracted to younger people (below 16) is paedophile. Now that word isn't actually the term for those attracted to those aged 14/15 anyway (I forget what that term is); (hebephile) but the word people know is paedophile. And in any case, the thoughts they would be having would be criminal if acted upon (how morally wrong it is is up for question, for an 18 year old for example to date a 15 year old).

You think it's distasteful, for reasons you haven't said; and it IS a criminal thought (as in it would be a crime if acted upon)- so you really have answered your own question in a way.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:14 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

True.

And I throw mine in too
Zack I am sorry if you think I lumped al Muslims together. I am not like that.
I like all people until they upset me. Truly x

Living free
- Morcheeba
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:58 pm

Nems wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:Cougars are becoming more common and more acceptable.

I think it is inevitable as we get more divorcee of either gender, you now have a middle age group that goes 'back on the market'. Ultimately society is still adapting, women are gaining a higher social standing and value beyond their appearance.
studies of younger men placed a Much higher value on education and earning capacity than previously and higher than young women do too?!?!? Shocked (seem men are deeply practical, or lazy  Cool  Cool )
Also a 40 year old can easily have the finances to attract a younger partner.... at least for a good time... long time I'm not so sure about    :\\:[: 

@cass
so  Suspect  isn't that why they invented make-up  tongue  we all want to be young forever.

you're only as young as the love you feel   Wink 

I think a large age gap is unsettling either way round. What does a 30 year old want with a 70 year old for instance. Rich old men will attract young women and I guess the opposite is now true too.
For those with less wherewith-all tabloid mags are full of "my Tunisian/Algerian/ Moroccan boyfriend conned me out  of my savings and ran off with my/mother/ daughter/ granddaughter/dog"
Old white women going on hols for a bunk up is one thing but what possesses them to hand over their money!

40 years is probably a bit much
I have been in a relationship where I was younger by 20 years and really like I said good time yeah but I cant see the long time thing actually working.... which is probably why the younger "Tunisian/Algerian/ Moroccan boyfriend conned me out of my savings and ran off with my/mother/ daughter/ granddaughter/dog" Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 am

awwwww you guys......sniff x

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:52 am

Didge, swings and roundabouts. Some disagreements get heated, its the nature of debate, and then we get back on good terms, no worries ;-)

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:49 am

Eilzel wrote:Didge, swings and roundabouts. Some disagreements get heated, its the nature of debate, and then we get back on good terms, no worries ;-)

If we live through this ... I'd like to buy both of you a beer Smile

:asdrnkbudsas: :asdrnkbudsas: :asdrnkbudsas:

-Ghandi
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:23 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Didge, swings and roundabouts. Some disagreements get heated, its the nature of debate, and then we get back on good terms, no worries ;-)

If we live through this ... I'd like to buy both of you a beer Smile

:asdrnkbudsas: :asdrnkbudsas: :asdrnkbudsas:

Smile cheers ::stpat::

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Ok, so I'll try and be clearer. The general 'known term' for people who are even attracted to younger people (below 16) is paedophile. Now that word isn't actually the term for those attracted to those aged 14/15 anyway (I forget what that term is);    (hebephile)       but the word people know is paedophile. And in any case, the thoughts they would be having would be criminal if acted upon (how morally wrong it is is up for question, for an 18 year old for example to date a 15 year old).

You think it's distasteful, for reasons you haven't said; and it IS a criminal thought (as in it would be a crime if acted upon)- so you really have answered your own question in a way.

Thankyou Victor,I did know the term but couldn't think of it!

However I think that definition is for men who exclusively only like girls in a certain age range and therefore can not necessarily be applied here.

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:14 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:As far as 1D is concerned, they are being deliberately marketed to 14 year old girls and younger - and their mothers.

They are little boys, no sexual attraction whatsoever No and I would have been one of those mother's if I'd had children.

I don't get it either FTL. Neutral

Not being unkind to the boys,they seem like really nice chaps,but I REALLY don't see the attraction!

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:19 pm

For forcing banal bland very tedious music on the masses,maybe.

But I think the notion of having boybands to 'swoon over' is a very safe comfortable way for teenage girls to explore their own sexuality.

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:18 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:This is very different for men and women.

Men are biologically drawn to young women to further their seed as it were (forgive me!) because young women are the most likely to carry a pregnancy to full term. This is why men love long hair,good clear skin,and youth in itself is a 'turn on'.
Men will admit socially to looking at 18 year olds. I think the majority look at girls 14+

Before anyone gets affronted,most men have ZERO intention on acting on any desire they may feel for a 14 year old girl. But they do find them attractive and they DO look.

Women are different,they tend to prefer men older than themselves or the same age. I can't say the lads from One Direction do anything for me,they are boys and can't really see any appeal in that regard at all.

i don't think some old bloke even has pregnancy on his mind when ogling young women!

and the long hair clear skin????

hi fluff Smile
xtras
xtras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:57 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I don't get it either FTL.  Neutral

Not being unkind to the boys,they seem like really nice chaps,but I REALLY don't see the attraction!

Haha, I do, but then they are within 10 years of my age, so that's ok lol! Cool

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I don't get it either FTL.  Neutral

Haha, I do, but then they are within 10 years of my age, so that's ok lol! Cool

You only just made it! lol!

edit,I'm being a nosy parker I know but which one do you like best? Razz

Last edited by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:52 pm

xtras wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:This is very different for men and women.

Men are biologically drawn to young women to further their seed as it were (forgive me!) because young women are the most likely to carry a pregnancy to full term. This is why men love long hair,good clear skin,and youth in itself is a 'turn on'.
Men will admit socially to looking at 18 year olds. I think the majority look at girls 14+

Before anyone gets affronted,most men have ZERO intention on acting on any desire they may feel for a 14 year old girl. But they do find them attractive and they DO look.

Women are different,they tend to prefer men older than themselves or the same age. I can't say the lads from One Direction do anything for me,they are boys and can't really see any appeal in that regard at all.

i don't think some old bloke even has pregnancy on his mind when ogling young women!

and the long hair clear skin????

hi fluff Smile

Hello Xtras,hope you're keeping well Smile

Well that's meant to be their unconscious reasoning. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ::D::

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:14 pm

Niall, the blonde Irish one ;-)

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:28 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:

For forcing banal bland very tedious music on the masses,maybe.

But I think the notion of having boybands to 'swoon over' is a very safe comfortable way for teenage girls to explore their own sexuality.

banal bland is right.......super tedious.....a criminal offence if you ask me.....Cool

I agree about the young girls swooning - I did it myself - but its the mothers that I think is weird. my mum didn't do it over Duran Duran and my grandmother certainly didn't do it over the Beatles.

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:Niall, the blonde Irish one ;-)

Niall,noooo!Smile

Harry or Zayn I would say but still both too young and boyish for me.

Niall..good gracious man! Laughing

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:06 pm

Eilzel wrote:Niall, the blonde Irish one ;-)

Hi Les I love you xxx

The moment I start thinking you have a type you throw me!  I know what you mean though, there is something attractive about most people; sometimes you just have to look a little harder What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Wink22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Its not 'icky',its biology.

Men don't have mid life crises because they are old but because their wives are old.

I know this will be an unpopular view but it is how we as a species are genetically programmed.

alien

Garbage, Fluffy...

There is NO such "genetic programming" in the human species..

I don't know what sort of whacky weed your science teachers must have been smoking !

What you are describing is purely learned "social conditioning"..

P.S. "Mid life.." isn't "old" == it's middle age !   Old is old, and old is "10 years older than what you are now !", once one is past middle age...   Sleep

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Secret17 Bee, don't you dare mention those words "middle aged" What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Scared24

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Secret17 Bee, don't you dare mention those words "middle aged" What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Scared24

pirat

AND...

" 'Middle Age' is 10 years older than what you are now.."

Laughing

I don't GET any older.

Every birthday I have I am 32!! cheers

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:42 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

pirat

AND...

" 'Middle Age' is 10 years older than what you are now.."

Laughing

Wahey!!!!!!!!!! I never want to be middle aged ::cheerlead:: x

I don't mind young or old but the inbetween scares me What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 2 Scared25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffyBunny on Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:Idea    

IN THE 'Traditional" way of thinking, it used to be accepted that the youngest potential wife for a 'Gentleman' should be no more than "half his age, plus 7 years.." (or from her viewpoint that maximum 'age differential' would be: "twice her age, minus 7 years..").

TRY the maths for yourself, and the universal truth of this formula is self evident.

UNTIL the man reaches his early-mid 50's..

IN WHICH case ~ men of my age, or older, who may still want to father children, will naturally keep on looking at women under 35, if they want to maximise the "odds" of producing a couple of healthy kids before the missus turns 40...

AS FOR simply 'perving' at younger women, that's not the same as someone acting on any wayward thoughts ~ "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander !"

Cool

I agree with you LW. I did post a link about that for Eddie to respond to.

Some men in their 50's and early 60's tend to leave their long term spouse for a lady in their 30's. Obviously not always and that not apply to all men but the drive for men is to have children even if it not necesarilly a conscious motivation.

Yes,there is ALWAYS loving fulfilling unions for life where both spouses are the same age so this is not by any means universal.

But it DOES happen and should not be sneered at as a theory.

FluffyBunny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:09 am

This was a 20-20 News story about teachers having sex with their students:

http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/debra-lafave.htm

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:24 am

http://www.wtsp.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=1787117958001

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:35 am

Original Quill wrote:This was a 20-20 News story about teachers having sex with their students:

That is a completely Separate issue and they should be punished to the FULLEST extent of the law.

the REAL issue with teachers (even in colleges where they are not minors) is that is open to abuse, if someone is in a position of power over someone else well the relationship is never equal. and Even is the powerful person doesn't abuse it directly towards their partner they are damaging their impartiality as a educator and it is fair for other student to complain of special treatment.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:This was a 20-20 News story about teachers having sex with their students:

That is a completely Separate issue and they should be punished to the FULLEST extent of the law.

the REAL issue with teachers (even in colleges where they are not minors) is that is open to abuse, if someone is in a position of power over someone else well the relationship is never equal. and Even is the powerful person doesn't abuse it directly towards their partner they are damaging their impartiality as a educator and it is fair for other student to complain of special treatment.

Agreed. But that doesn't make it a separate issue. It's just an area where the same issue has reached epidemic proportions.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:39 am

Having sex with students is just wrong, even if only on a professional basis (when age us irrelevant).

@FtL, no type me haha, I do tend to prefer blondes but it isn't a type, the best looking men are almost always dark haired :-)

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:50 am

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

Agreed.  But that doesn't make it a separate issue.  It's just an area where the same issue has reached epidemic proportions.

It is Separate in that Educators NEED to meet a Higher standard.
While mild sexual flirting may be acceptable(or not illegal) towards a 17 year old by a regular person. If that person is in a position of power  (Teacher etc) then that is NOT acceptable and they should be removed from the position of power. Because Even If the student is an adult it opens too many cans of worms regarding sex for grades etc. the student may feel they cannot speak up or leave because of the effect that woudl have on their grades.. Plus the reaction and perception of other students. WAY MORE ISSUES than just Age.

and starts to move more into Abuse of Power type crimes

veya_victaous
veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:56 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Agreed.  But that doesn't make it a separate issue.  It's just an area where the same issue has reached epidemic proportions.

It is Separate in that Educators NEED to meet a Higher standard.
While mild sexual flirting may be acceptable(or not illegal) towards a 17 year old by a regular person. If that person is in a position of power  (Teacher etc) then that is NOT acceptable and they should be removed from the position of power. Because Even If the student is an adult it opens too many cans of worms regarding sex for grades etc. the student may feel they cannot speak up or leave because of the effect that woudl have on their grades.. Plus the reaction and perception of other students. WAY MORE ISSUES than just Age.

Yes, but that's additive. It still boils down to perving.

Normal is broken.

Original Quill
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum