What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Empty What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:21 am

First topic message reminder :

In my mind, if someone is young enough to be my son he's too young!!!
I can't stand it when women of my age are saying One Direction are sexy - yuck!! They are boys!!!!

Isn't that perverted???  :aspukeas: 

I wouldn't date anyone more than seven years my junior (personal preference) but anyone young enough to be my son is just not attractive to me.

What are your views??

~ Dalai Lama
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by gerber on Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

feelthelove wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
pirat

AND...

" 'Middle Age' is 10 years older than what you are now.."

Laughing

Wahey!!!!!!!!!! I never want to be middle aged ::cheerlead:: x

I don't mind young or old but the inbetween scares me What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Scared25

My grandparents were always old, my parents always middle aged so that makes me still a very young pup ::happ::

Back to top Go down

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Empty Re: What age is "too young" to be perving over?

Post by Frazzled on Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with looking and thinking someone is attractive. I can admire a attractive young man without feeling I'm 'perving' because there's nothing sexual in it. Of course, they still would have to be men and not boys.

As my dad used to say, "You can look at a picture on a wall but it doesn't mean you have to sleep with it".
Frazzled
Frazzled

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Thought provoking question that.

Phone me Rihanna - it's urgent lol

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Frazzled wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with looking and thinking someone is attractive.  I can admire a attractive young man without feeling I'm 'perving' because there's nothing sexual in it.  Of course, they still would have to be men and not boys.

As my dad used to say,  "You can look at a picture on a wall but it doesn't mean you have to sleep with it".  

It can also be hard to tell if someone is just old enough or just a bit too young:

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Dakota+Fanning+Celebs+Costume+Institute+Benefit+z-XuHXSek37l

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:34 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
Cass wrote:
awwwww you guys......sniff x

What a Face

WHY is it that I'm starting to feel like I'm leaning the other way ?

Suspect

WHAT this forum needs is less of this : ::hndbg:: :heart30: ::happ::

AND a bit more of this : ::rambo:: ::slap:: ::gnslnger:: ::lightsab::

TALLY HO ! Pip, pip..

Razz

Shaddup already Cool

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Frazzled wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with looking and thinking someone is attractive.  I can admire a attractive young man without feeling I'm 'perving' because there's nothing sexual in it.  Of course, they still would have to be men and not boys.

As my dad used to say,  "You can look at a picture on a wall but it doesn't mean you have to sleep with it".  

It can also be hard to tell if someone is just old enough or just a bit too young:

What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Dakota+Fanning+Celebs+Costume+Institute+Benefit+z-XuHXSek37l

How old is she Ben?  Sorry I have no idea who she is What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Embarr39

I know girls can sometimes appear older than their years, make up etc.  Do you think the same applies with boys/men?  I don't think it does as frequently but perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't understand the attraction older women feel for men 20 years their junior, maybe it's a confidence thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:13 pm

I went to see my doctor the other day for my regular check up

he asked "how are you today"

I said "great....I feel like an eighteen year old"

oh "thats great" he says

"yer" says I, "trouble is I cant bloody catch em, what with me bad knees and all"...................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:31 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:I went to see my doctor the other day for my regular check up

he asked "how are you today"

I said "great....I feel like an eighteen year old"

oh "thats great" he says

"yer" says I, "trouble is I cant bloody catch em, what with me bad knees and all"...................................

Wahey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 am

feelthelove wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

How old is she Ben?  Sorry I have no idea who she is What age is "too young" to be perving over?  - Page 3 Embarr39

I know girls can sometimes appear older than their years, make up etc.  Do you think the same applies with boys/men?  I don't think it does as frequently but perhaps I'm wrong.

I don't understand the attraction older women feel for men 20 years their junior, maybe it's a confidence thing?

That's Dakota Fanning, it appears she was 18 in this photo. I picked this one because if I didn't know her and you told me she was 15 or 22 I'd probably believe either one Smile

- Willie Nelson
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. God of Thunder.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum