Why must we be......

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Better than them??

all across so many threads. about ISIS we keep seeing the words "we must be better than them" or "we must not stoop to their level"

the bleatings of those already beaten and preparing their own eulogy "I was better than you"

cowards and defeatists all

why the hell NOT fight fire with fire...if we HAVE to fight em with boots on the ground then relieve our fighters of ALL responsibility to the enemy period...no quarter no mercy and most certainly NO prisoners...UNTIL THEY learn to act a little civilised and respect human rights /geneva convention rules. IF they want to fight according to "allahs" rules then fine...and so should we...The we=st has the mightiest armies going and is crippled into helplesness in the face of savages....you couldnt make it up.....

and all with the encouragement, indeed coersion of the lefty defeatists and "peaceniks" who would sooner sell tgheir children into slavery of some islamic vson of hell than stand up and kick brutality in the bollocks first...

there is a simple change to the "golden rule".....do unto others as they would do unto you.....but do it first

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 am

You know Eilzel your worship of Dawkins is a religion where you excuse his bile, you are one fucking wet sad fuckwit, which now you have crossed swords with, grow the fuck up son, I held you in high esteem but for you to say as you did, now i will treat you as you deserve, like the wet fish you are, who would know doubt wave the white flag to save your sorry arse

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:49 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:Second, who made these rules you speak of?

We DID after WW2!!!
We said THIS IS THE MINIMUM STANDARD by which Good men wage war.
 :/pwn://: 
IF you wish to descend to ISIS's level I will condemn you JUST like Everyone wants Islam to Condemn ISIS... I care not for their Beliefs but the FACT that they BREAK these rules.. IF you do too then I will be Against you just as I'm against ISIS because you will be no better!!!!


So you think the atomic bomb is the standard to set this by WW2?

You really walk into that Veya

Yes DIDGE  Rolling Eyes  what led to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, the Geneva convention?
AFTER WW2 we said "we will not behave Like that(Hitler) ever again" and signed treaties as such agreeing NOT to act like You are suggesting to act and Agreeing to All gang up on any nation that did.

Yes well You honour less British Terrorists can be evil terrorists but I would hate My nation to do the Same when we DON'T NEED TO !!!!!
Australia Could beat ISIS with the Kurds help with out descending to their level.
And the UK or USA is stronger than Australia

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:52 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you think the atomic bomb is the standard to set this by WW2?

You really walk into that Veya

Yes DIDGE  Rolling Eyes  what led to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, the Geneva convention?
AFTER WW2 we said "we will not behave Like that(Hitler) ever again" and signed treaties as such agreeing NOT to act like You are suggesting to act and Agreeing to All gang up on any nation that did.

Yes well You honour less British Terrorists can be evil terrorists but I would hate My nation to do the Same when we DON'T NEED TO !!!!!
Australia Could beat ISIS with the Kurds help with out descending to their level.  
And the UK or USA is stronger than Australia


WTF, you thus know little of history, what about the Vietnam war, where carpet bombing took many innocent lives, Geneva convention my arse
Oh do shut up with your fucking bullshit ignorance with racism against the british, the Aussies have been anti immigrants for years and now leave asylum seekers stranded on boats
What a fucking racist ---- you are

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 am

Still no answers. Tell me how defying the Geneva convention gives us the only way of winning that we couldn't possibly do otherwise?

The Belgrano was an act of war, we have never been prosecuted for it; and we succeeded in ridding Kosovo of Milosovic.

Aside from that you are just being overly insulting. It's 2am there, maybe get some rest pal Wink

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:54 am

Didge wrote:You know Eilzel your worship of Dawkins is a religion where you excuse his bile, you are one fucking wet sad fuckwit, which now you have crossed swords with, grow the fuck up son, I held you in high esteem but for you to say as you did, now i will treat you as you deserve, like the wet fish you are, who would know doubt wave the white flag to save your sorry arse

wow didge...  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

think that is a little bit of and over reaction to be told you are sounding like Smelly B (although that is a horrible insult  Twisted Evil )

Oh well better to be a wet fish than a dry one I suppose  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:57 am

Eilzel wrote:Still no answers. Tell me how defying the Geneva convention gives us the only way of winning that we couldn't possibly do otherwise?

The Belgrano was an act of war, we have never been prosecuted for it; and we succeeded in ridding Kosovo of Milosovic.

Aside from that you are just being overly insulting. It's 2am there, maybe get some rest pal Wink


The Belgrano, was not an act of war, because there was no war, of has this no computed with your utter ignorance?
The Geneva convention is only applied when it suits those nations making these rules you halfwit, you made your bed with the insults, so live with it.
So again show me one conflict where it was won without breaking rules you little boy?
I need no rest, why not go and play with some boys

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:58 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:You know Eilzel your worship of Dawkins is a religion where you excuse his bile, you are one fucking wet sad fuckwit, which now you have crossed swords with, grow the fuck up son, I held you in high esteem but for you to say as you did, now i will treat you as you deserve, like the wet fish you are, who would know doubt wave the white flag to save your sorry arse

wow didge...   Shocked  Shocked  Shocked 

think that is a little bit of and over reaction to be told you are sounding like Smelly B (although that is a horrible insult  Twisted Evil )

Oh well better to be a wet fish than a dry one I suppose  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 


Fuck the little ----, he knows what he said was wrong, now he will live with his mistake

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:59 am

I compared your militarism to smelly that's all, and it is in this instance. I'll leave the rest of that post to stand as it. I certainly wont be lowering myself to your standards.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:01 am

Eilzel wrote:I compared your militarism to smelly that's all, and it is in this instance. I'll  leave the rest of that post to stand as it. I certainly wont be lowering myself to your standards.


What bullsihit, you lowered yourself to be a right wanker, so fuckoff you ----

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Cass on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:13 am

I cannot believe this......I'm out.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:15 am

Cass wrote:I cannot believe this......I'm out.


I am furious at his fucking remarks to associate me toi smelly, sorry me Lady, he can fuck himself, I expect such bullshit from zack not eilzel, how the fuck dare he.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by veya_victaous on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 am

Didge wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


So you think the atomic bomb is the standard to set this by WW2?

You really walk into that Veya

Yes DIDGE  Rolling Eyes  what led to the nuclear non-proliferation treaty, the Geneva convention?
AFTER WW2 we said "we will not behave Like that(Hitler) ever again" and signed treaties as such agreeing NOT to act like You are suggesting to act and Agreeing to All gang up on any nation that did.

Yes well You honour less British Terrorists can be evil terrorists but I would hate My nation to do the Same when we DON'T NEED TO !!!!!
Australia Could beat ISIS with the Kurds help with out descending to their level.  
And the UK or USA is stronger than Australia


WTF, you thus know little of history, what about the Vietnam war, where carpet bombing took many innocent lives, Geneva convention my arse
Oh do shut up with your fucking bullshit ignorance with racism against the british, the Aussies have been anti immigrants for years and now leave asylum seekers stranded on boats
What a fucking racist ---- you are

who said the USA was good  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect   ask ben I call them Evil all the time..
Pretty sure that was part of the reason the GOOD people were....
Why must we be...... - Page 2 %285%29_5.tif.preview
Why must we be...... - Page 2 Vietnam-war-protests


UMM as i have said every time I VOTE GREENS
there fore I vote for the 1 party that wants to STOP demonizing the Boat people, I have literally been in Physical Altercations over the issue with members of the ADL.

and it is anti 'Illegal' immigrant, no one cares if you have fill in the right paper work  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  That's why it is so stupid as it boils down to paper work, That we could complete here and not leave people in limbo on boats etc...  But Both major parties have dug themselves in so deep now that they cant stop, as they have some how made it that if you don't stop the boat you're killing children in dangerous sea crossings and it is some how better to stop them mid crossing and turn them around  with out any assistance confused confused 
Plus you do realise (see Capitan Dickbeard posts)  that Aussies are trying to get our own immigration minister up to face charges from the human rights tribunal...  it is mainly the old people that are racists and we are seeing them die of old age and the racist policies become less popular but we are not there yet  pirat  pirat  pirat 

AND if your opinion represents that of the UK My statements stands  tongue tongue tongue 
as if the UK could not beat ISIS alone let alone with an international coalition....  ::rambo::  ::rambo::  ::rambo:: 

ISIS may actually be an agent of world Peace... Because them being Evil and needing to be eradicated for their actions is About the only thing Syria, the USA and Iran all agree on.  cheers cheers cheers  shit man Evil the Muslim Brotherhood is calling the actions of ISIS abhorrent !!!

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 19095
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 36
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:23 am

I don't associate you with smelly didge; I was trying to get you to reflect on what you sound like by comparing with someone who often sounds the same. You went overboard with the insults tbf.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Cass on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:44 am

Didge wrote:
Cass wrote:I cannot believe this......I'm out.


I am furious at his fucking remarks to associate me toi smelly, sorry me Lady, he can fuck himself, I expect such bullshit from zack not eilzel, how the fuck dare he.

will you bloody well calm down!

look at your own posts as well. condescending and name calling and belittling people's opinions because they differ from yours.

I'm off to make pizzas for the family so see ya later gator x

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5954
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 51

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Ben Reilly on Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:15 am

Haven't had to pull this out in a while, but ...

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Gayblade1

_________________
It's so hard to be without you / used to feel so angry, now I only feel humble.

- Ryan Adams
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

Posts : 27290
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 44
Location : Tesco's

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:03 am

Eilzel wrote:I don't associate you with smelly didge; I was trying to get you to reflect on what you sound like by comparing with someone who often sounds the same. You went overboard with the insults tbf.


Bullshit and if you associate me to scum, then you are scum also

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:09 am

Ok didge, ok, get it all out your system....

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:09 am

Cass wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am furious at his fucking remarks to associate me toi smelly, sorry me Lady, he can fuck himself, I expect such bullshit from zack not eilzel, how the fuck dare he.

will you bloody well calm down!

look at your own posts as well. condescending and name calling and belittling people's opinions because they differ from yours.

I'm off to make pizzas for the family so see ya later gator x


I am fine Cass, when you are missing the point he knew exactly what he meant, because his argument had fallen as flat as a pancake, he decided to be a dick, so, he wanted to be an arse, i will be ten times worse. It was a decent debate until he lost the debate and choose to divert it.
He made his bed, now he must lie in it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Didge wrote:


WTF, you thus know little of history, what about the Vietnam war, where carpet bombing took many innocent lives, Geneva convention my arse
Oh do shut up with your fucking bullshit ignorance with racism against the british, the Aussies have been anti immigrants for years and now leave asylum seekers stranded on boats
What a fucking racist ---- you are

who said the USA was good  Suspect  Suspect  Suspect   ask ben I call them Evil all the time..
Pretty sure that was part of the reason the GOOD people were....


UMM as i have said every time I VOTE GREENS
there fore I vote for the 1 party that wants to STOP demonizing the Boat people, I have literally been in Physical Altercations over the issue with members of the ADL.

and it is anti 'Illegal' immigrant, no one cares if you have fill in the right paper work  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes  That's why it is so stupid as it boils down to paper work, That we could complete here and not leave people in limbo on boats etc...  But Both major parties have dug themselves in so deep now that they cant stop, as they have some how made it that if you don't stop the boat you're killing children in dangerous sea crossings and it is some how better to stop them mid crossing and turn them around  with out any assistance confused confused 
Plus you do realise (see Capitan Dickbeard posts)  that Aussies are trying to get our own immigration minister up to face charges from the human rights tribunal...  it is mainly the old people that are racists and we are seeing them die of old age and the racist policies become less popular but we are not there yet  pirat  pirat  pirat 

AND if your opinion represents that of the UK My statements stands  tongue tongue tongue 
as if the UK could not beat ISIS alone let alone with an international coalition....  ::rambo::  ::rambo::  ::rambo:: 

ISIS may actually be an agent of world Peace... Because them being Evil and needing to be eradicated for their actions is About the only thing Syria, the USA and Iran all agree on.  cheers cheers cheers  shit man Evil the Muslim Brotherhood is calling the actions of ISIS abhorrent !!!





The Uk could easily on its own defeat IS< it has the best trained armed forces in the world Veya, that is a fact and if it did unleash them, IS would be battered in a matter of days.
The point is this and other groups have grown out of weakness expressed by the west and the limitations it has made on itself to try and look squeaky clean.
War and conflicts are not won by doing everything by the book and it has been wet left fish that have created the problems from the west in some cases winning a war, because, every action they take is scrutinized, when people have to understand in war, where the left have more defense for the enemy than support for its own soldiers, which appalls me. IS have no care for the sanctity of life and thus has lost the ability or any respect to be treated as human and it is time people stopped pussy footing around pandering to the view they should be

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 am

Eilzel wrote:Ok didge, ok, get it all out your system....


When you have the balls to admit you were annoyed and apologize for your remark, because your views had no merit, then we can move on. Smelly is nothing more than a Nazi, and to associate me to him was pathetic on your part, thus you deserve everything you got
Ball is in your court

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:33 am

Did you associate Victor to smelly, where Victors views are very much the same as mine Eilzel?

No, proving you had lost the plot on the debate and thus tried to deflect it, as you would never dare to call or associate Victor to smelly.

So lets see if you again have the ability to admit as such, either way not concerned, as your arguments are part of the problem today, where you and others have made this nation become so weak and seen as weak by the likes of IS, because you pander to them, claiming we should treat them humanely, when they treat nobody humanely.
No war is won by abiding by the Queensberry rules.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:37 am

Wow hold in there didgery; I was being amicable but then you get all patronizing with your 'wet fish' comments, it was only then I compared your militaristic attitude with smelly. I certainly didn't do it cause my argument was flat either, though if it makes you feel better to tell yourself that then go ahead.

You initiated 'insults' if that's what you call my comparison. Not me. When I made the comparison you went on one, as you do.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:42 am

Eilzel wrote:Wow hold in there didgery; I was being amicable but then you get all patronizing with your 'wet fish' comments, it was only then I compared your militaristic attitude with smelly. I certainly didn't do it cause my argument was flat either, though if it makes you feel better to tell yourself that then go ahead.

You initiated 'insults' if that's what you call my comparison. Not me. When I made the comparison you went on one, as you do.

Calling you a west fish to comparing me to a Nazi., are not even comparable, where again you would never dare to associate Victor to smelly so stop with all the bullshit. Which proves you just did not like me showing how poor your views were.
Your argument is wet, because you pander to the enemy, which has been the reason they have grown in strength, where they do not abide by any rules and because we do, they laugh at us, so your view is wet and thus I am 100% correct on that and such views as seen are why they have grown in strength.
You brought it in because you were annoyed and your argument had no backing, your lack of knowledge of the Falklands, neglecting the sinking of the Belgrano and the fact the Para's shot out of hand prisoners, proves your lack of understanding of the strategy behind wars.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:42 am

You're being a baby didge.

First of all I didn't associate you with smelly. I made an observation that your argument on this was extremely militaristic in a way we are more used to from smelly. And it is. You want to breach well founded rules in an impassioned retaliation against IS.

Second, I make the same comparison with any, including Victor, who like you I consider a friend on these forums; both of you are sounding insanely hung ho, like SB.

That isn't association. That is pointing out one line of thought you have in common.

Now please stop your raving eh.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:48 am

Eilzel wrote:You're being a baby didge.

First of all I didn't associate you with smelly. I made an observation that your argument on this was extremely militaristic in a way we are more used to from smelly. And it is. You want to breach well founded rules in an impassioned retaliation against IS.

Second, I make the same comparison with any, including Victor, who like you I consider a friend on these forums; both of you are sounding insanely hung ho, like SB.

That isn't association. That is pointing out one line of thought you have in common.

Now please stop your raving eh.


No you tried to associate me to smelly Eilzel and you did so because your argument had no merit and the fact you clearly have a limited understanding behind conflicts and how they are won. The fact is they do not abide by any rules and thus you then expect the west to fight with both hands tied behind their back, which is why both Iraq and Afghanistan were failures, because we played by the rules.
It is nothing to do with hung ho, but changing the strategy used to combat IS, which does not use any rules and if you fail to understand that, shows you have no concept in of how to defeat an enemy.
I am not raving put stating facts, which if you do not like, it proves like I thought you have no balls to admit you lost it by associating me to smelly.
Thank goodness we do not have wet fish like you in charge, we would be speaking German today if you were

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 am

I shall now prove your argument has no merit Eilzel and proves you are wet

The US, sent in a team of special forces to Pakistan, without their knowledge to execute Bin Laden, on every level by your views and logic, that is against all rules, where if we applied your logic, would have been to capture him, by asking permission to Pakistan and place him on trial, are you claiming now the execution of Bin Laden was wrong?

You see, rules are broken, because sometimes you have to when combating those that do not abide by any rules

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 am

I didn't associate you with smelly; I could have bitched when you called me a wet fish, and hurled real insults, but I didn't, grow up.

You get too over excitable didge. We didn't lose in Iraq, we wont the war, it was the aftermath that was badly handled. We also won in the Falklands, and not because we shot prisoners.

Again you are still not telling us why abiding by the convention would mean IS would defeat the US or UK armed forces. Do you think IS would win?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:57 am

Eilzel wrote:I didn't associate you with smelly; I could have bitched when you called me a wet fish, and hurled real insults, but I didn't, grow up.

You get too over excitable didge. We didn't lose in Iraq, we wont the war, it was the aftermath that was badly handled. We also won in the Falklands, and not because we shot prisoners.

Again you are still not telling us why abiding by the convention would mean IS would defeat the US or UK armed forces. Do you think IS would win?


We did lose with Iraq in the end, because as seen now, of the consequences, dear me, are you that clueless Eilzel, IS, are the by-product of the war and a failed military occupation, where it does not just end with ground operations.
We won in the Falkalnds, because we were not afraid to make difficult decisions and instrumental in this was sinking the Belgrano, proving again how clueless you are, because this sinking deterred for the rest of the conflict the Argentine Navy to stay well clear of the Falklands
Oh dear did I just school you again Eilzel

So basically you are saying then that the US murdered Bin Laden and should stand trial for a war crime then?

Take your time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:12 am

You haven't answered my simple question, so I wont be entertaining yours.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:17 am

Eilzel wrote:You haven't answered my simple question, so I wont be entertaining yours.


Bullshit alert,  as you now know your argument has no merit when I dealt you a Royal Flush, where the execution of Bin Laden proves we have to break rules to combat those that do not abide by them, where again you have not the decency to even admit that.
Being as we have abided in the main with the Geneva convention is why IS and other extremist groups have grown, because of such a weak approach. Where as seen when we do not abide by the rules, we get results, the execution of Bin Laden being one of them. War is about winning and using all means to defeat that enemy, which as seen this enemy has no conception of rules, thus all rules go out of the window when taking them on.
Your approach would have had Bin Laden still alive today, wanting to capture him, playing by the rules, which you fail to grasp


Last edited by Didge on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 am

Way hey give yourself a round of applause didge, you avoided everything asked if you; dictated terms of debate; answered your own questions; and demonstrated how right you are. Well done.

Would love to have marked my own dissertations that way, shame it doesn't work like that IRL eh.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:29 am

Eilzel wrote:Way hey give yourself a round of applause didge, you avoided everything asked if you; dictated terms of debate; answered your own questions; and demonstrated how right you are. Well done.

Would love to have marked my own dissertations that way, shame it doesn't work like that IRL eh.

No you just got schooled boy, I have the benefit of years of knowledge over you with age, as the reality is as seen we have and do break the rules which you have no answer to and I knew you would have no answer being the wet fish that you are, it is like I said, with you in place of Churchill, we would be speaking German now and there would be no rights for any homosexuals.
I answered all your points, you were woefully wrong on the Argentine conflict, you failed to understand we have broken rules as seen, where you have copout from answering and fail to see that IS are the by-product of our weak approach in the Middle East.

Suggest you run along little one, you will always get battered on Military history with me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:36 am

You didn't answer any of my questions.

What about the influence and authority we'd lose in the international community where Russia, China, Hamas etc are concerned?

What about the new extremists who would crop up as a result of our brutalizing the Middle East as much as IS?

Would we lose to IS if we didn't breach the Geneva Convention?

Don't worry I don't expect answers to any of thise, you are far too arrogant to even attempt to do so.

You haven't schooled me on anything; except that I will be far more reserved in defending you in the future when people accuse you of being an arsehole to debate with.

Now fuck off to bed 'old man'.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:45 am

Eilzel wrote:You didn't answer any of my questions.

What about the influence and authority we'd lose in the international community where Russia, China, Hamas etc are concerned?

What about the new extremists who would crop up as a result of our brutalizing the Middle East as much as IS?

Would we lose to IS if we didn't breach the Geneva Convention?

Don't worry I don't expect answers to any of thise, you are far too arrogant to even attempt to do so.

You haven't schooled me on anything; except that I will be far more reserved in defending you in the future when people accuse you of being an arsehole to debate with.

Now fuck off to bed 'old man'.

Hilarious babble again, what influence in Russia or China, who do not heed to any pressure from the west as seen, where they both commit human rights violations?
Your next points shows the fact because we abided by the Geneva conventions is why IS formed, the point you miss, seriously how daft can you get, all these new groups have formed have they not with us applying the Geneva convention?
Oh dear, that point just fell flat as a pancake too, showing the way to now tackle them is to not treat them as human beings, as they do not abide by any rules themselves, for starters we should send in like we have special forces to assassinate them, fight terror with terror, make them live in fear, where they are executed
Blimey that was utterly poor on your part and as seen before we have not lost any influence when we used difficult tactics.

You defend me, that is a fucking joke, you have been silent many times when say Sassy or Gerber have started on me, so spare me that pontificating bullshit, where I think you will find it has been me defending you from abuse from the likes of smelly and co you ungrateful wet fish and your defense of Dawkins has proved what an idiot you really are, where again there you had no answer every time. So I really do not need you to stick up for me, that has not happened since we were both on Inaflap together.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:48 am

I see Eilzel is being ageist also, imagine if someone had been homophobic to him, they would receive a temp ban. Dear me, talk about discrimination by a so called defender against discrimination, he just proved that is bollocks to.

Its day time by the way dummy ha ha.


Last edited by Didge on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:49 am

So would we win against IS if we adhered to the Geneva convention or would we lose?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 am

Eilzel wrote:So would we win against IS if we adhered to the Geneva convention or would we lose?


We already are losing against the Islamic extremist groups and have been for over 10 years.

You see I answer all your questions, you though run scared from mine

Next

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:51 am

I called you 'old man' because you kept referring to me as 'boy'. If you're going to a condescending twit I'll throw it back at you.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 am

That's not answering my question. We're talking about a direct war with IS specifically with our troops in Iraq. So I ask again would win, yes or no?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:53 am

Eilzel wrote:I called you 'old man' because you kept referring to me as 'boy'. If you're going to a condescending twit I'll throw it back at you.


It was ageist, which I found amusing, so you are saying you are not a boy then?
All men are boys are they not?
Are you a girl then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 am

You know what you were being, a condescending prat.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:55 am

Eilzel wrote:That's not answering my question. We're talking about a direct war with IS specifically with our troops in Iraq. So I ask again would win, yes or no?


That is why you are clueless, the war with Islamic extremists, is a global one, not one just fought against IS.
If we use the Geneva convention to take them on we would not win in the long term, they would be beaten in battle, but just blend back in within society, to fight yet again later, showing your views are clueless, hence why they need to be taken out execution style, hit them by having no rules.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 am

Eilzel wrote:You know what you were being, a condescending prat.


As you have been, I admit I am condescending, you think you are Mary Poppins, as seen you are not and are quite the pathetic weasel.
Now I have answered all your points, so answer mine, does not abiding by the Geneva convention bring results like the execution of Bin Laden?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:04 am

That's ridiculous, you'd never be able to physically hunt down every Islamic extremist across all the Middle East and North African let alone those hiding away in Europe and America. We are talking now about IS and IS alone and what we'd have to do to defeat them in Iraq and Syria. The 'war on terror' will never be won by strength in arms alone, for precisely the fact we cannot hunt out every living extremists. You are even more militant than I thought if you believe we can do that.

^Bin Laden was an exceptional figure head, but killing him brought us no closer to defeating terrorism, I'm glad he's dead, but that fact doesn't prove your point at all, in factor the terror threat has grown since then. Sure killing him was achieved by breaking the rules, but that doesn't justify doing so on a massive scale in the case of an invasion of Iraq with the intention of taking on IS.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 am

And I don't play at being Mary Poppins, I try and debate civilly until someone becomes a knob with me, as you did. Don't think you realize how much of a dick you are with people tbh.

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:08 am

Eilzel wrote:That's ridiculous, you'd never be able to physically hunt down every Islamic extremist across all the Middle East and North African let alone those hiding away in Europe and America. We are talking now about IS and IS alone and what we'd have to do to defeat them in Iraq and Syria. The 'war on terror' will never be won by strength in arms alone, for precisely the fact we cannot hunt out every living extremists. You are even more militant than I thought if you believe we can do that.

^Bin Laden was an exceptional figure head, but killing him brought us no closer to defeating terrorism, I'm glad he's dead, but that fact doesn't prove your point at all, in factor the terror threat has grown since then. Sure killing him was achieved by breaking the rules, but that doesn't justify doing so on a massive scale in the case of an invasion of Iraq with the intention of taking on IS.


Of course we can, especially with the technology today, but you miss the point here, by taking them out this way, they start to run scared, which is the tactical view point you are missing. The Geneva convention root has never defeated them and they have actually grown stronger because of it. The war on terror will be won by using terror, which is why again you failed to understand, because as seen all conventional methods have failed.

Really Bin Laden death has seen Al Qaeda die of death, they are now very weak and have not the potential they once had, but again, the point is the rules were broken to get him, which I have never seen you once claim it was wrong, so unless you say it is wrong you yourself have backed unconventional means, proving you contradict yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:11 am

Eilzel wrote:And I don't play at being Mary Poppins, I try and debate civilly until someone becomes a knob with me, as you did. Don't think you realize how much of a dick you are with people tbh.


You associated me with Nazi, that is your fuck up, now you made that daft association and thus now have to deal with the fact I will treat you as you deserve to be, with no respect.
So you are also two faced as well then, being as now you only claim I am a dick to people, how sly can you get and proves again you are quite the weasel Eilzel

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:17 am

Supporting the killing of Bin Laden as an exception does not mean the Geneva Convention should be abandoned entirely in all wars.

Ok two more questions:

1. Following years of drone attacks plus the assassination of OBL, is Islamic extremism worldwide in decline or not?

2. Do you think the Geneva Convention should be scrapped entirely?

^as I said you opened insults with your juvenile 'wet fish' comment, and I have you credit, maybe others riled you first so it was fair for you to retaliate, yet you start being a dick with me for no reason whatsoever calling me and others wet fish; as you said you are condescending, so don't be a bitch when people cone back with smart comments of their own.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:23 am

Eilzel wrote:Supporting the killing of Bin Laden as an exception does not mean the Geneva Convention should be abandoned entirely in all wars.

Ok two more questions:

1. Following years of drone attacks plus the assassination of OBL, is Islamic extremism worldwide in decline or not?

2. Do you think the Geneva Convention should be scrapped entirely?

^as I said you opened insults with your juvenile 'wet fish' comment, and I have you credit, maybe others riled you first so it was fair for you to retaliate, yet you start being a dick with me for no reason whatsoever calling me and others wet fish; as you said you are condescending, so don't be a bitch when people cone back with smart comments of their own.

Unbelievable, if you accept one action, when you cannot then decide others are wrong, that is a complete contradiction and again you failed to address my points.

Do I think it should be scrapped?
Nope, I suggest it should not apply to those that do not abide by the convention
Extremism has risen because of a wet approach and conventional means, if a hardline approach had been taken from the start, their appeal would not have allowed them to grow. We should have just used Ariel tactics against Afghanistan and used execution squads, it also saves plenty of allied troops that have died from these conflicts being stuck on the ground.
Wet fish has no comparability to associating to a Nazi, which was pathetic and wet fish is not exactly bad, but to the point in your case as seen. I am not complaining if you want to insult me, you are just now fair game and am going to have plenty of fun with you, as I say, you screwed up and will now face the consequences.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Why must we be...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Why must we be......

Post by Eilzel on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 am

Oooh how big and bad you sound didge...

So you don't want to abide by the convention when it suits, that's quite hypocritical don't you think?

_________________
"The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead" Teddy Roosevelt

"The beginning of wisdom is the definition of terms" Socrates
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 7919
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 34
Location : Lan Na

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum