Fuck you

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Fuck you

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

That's right, fuck you. But that's conditional, as I'll explain later.

My back is all screwed up to the point I can't really walk as you people would define the act. And thanks to a tip from someone who will remain Nemsonymous, I'm totally drunk off my ass (not that this person recommended that I drink on the job). It will be interesting to see whether I keep my job, as I'm on deadline today and not making very good progress. But at least I'm not in constant pain now.

OK, so back to the "fuck you" part. What I mean is, fuck you if you take this site so seriously that you're getting all bent out of shape over it. Forums are meant to be fun, any fool knows that. So yeah. Fuck you and fuck off if you're pulling some scheme or whining or doing anything but having a conversation -- CONVERSATION -- which is why I, being someone who is neither a dumb-ass nor a fan of unnecessary pain, created the site.

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American people.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you

Post by Raggamuffin on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:05 pm

Cass wrote:thanks Quill I think I tore it in England and it didn't heal up correctly......I can go for the usual xrays etc......but at the end what would it achieve? don't have time or money for the surgical route.

Hard to rest when as a librarian I'm schlepping books all day.

Maybe you have repetitive strain injury from moving books all the time.

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
Raggamuffin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:09 pm

fudge....its been doing that a lot recently......methinks I need to upgrade my kindle.....did you hear THAT YOU PIECE OF USELESS JUNK......ahem

yes I go in pretty much daily - have even had Mr. C fire up the hot tub but alas. I know I stretched it on monday at the dump. it should hopefully settle down soon - just agony in bed turning over.

my new medical insurance covers chiropractor for $25 co-pay so I may give that a whirl again.
x

the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cass wrote:thanks Quill I think I tore it in England and it didn't heal up correctly......I can go for the usual xrays etc......but at the end what would it achieve? don't have time or money for the surgical route.

I know I have flare ups of bursitis in both shoulders due to shelving (only happens every now and again and a shot of cortisone helps) but yeah it hasn't helped since I took over at new place which needed some TLC and then some.....been moving whole collections around and boxing up stuff to get rid of or send to other branches.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Cass wrote:fudge....its been doing that a lot recently......methinks I need to upgrade my kindle.....did you hear THAT YOU PIECE OF USELESS JUNK......ahem

yes I go in pretty much daily - have even had Mr. C fire up the hot tub but alas. I know I stretched it on monday at the dump. it should hopefully settle down soon - just agony in bed turning over.

my new medical insurance covers chiropractor for $25 co-pay so I may give that a whirl again.
x

Shady maybe best to help you here on injuries me Lady, he is quite up to speed on all this and may have some sound advice.
Anyway hope your arm heals soon.

x

Last edited by Didge on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Cass wrote:fudge....its been doing that a lot recently......methinks I need to upgrade my kindle.....did you hear THAT YOU PIECE OF USELESS JUNK......ahem

x

Why waste time of chiropractic medicine? This is soft-tissue. They deal with skeletal matters.

(Sorry, I'm not a fan of chiropractors. Both my father and my daughter are physicians, and I've been prejudiced).

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Cass wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I know I have flare ups of bursitis in both shoulders due to shelving (only happens every now and again and a shot of cortisone helps) but yeah it hasn't helped since I took over at new place which needed some TLC and then some.....been moving whole collections around and boxing up stuff to get rid of or send to other branches.

Go easy on the cortisone...one or two shots in a lifetime, max. It hardens and injures muscle fiber.

I was going to suggest bursitis, but the lump is what concerns me.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Cass wrote:
ok doctors....what about a strained delt in upper left arm.......its been buggered since I was in England lifting huge amounts of stuff....about five fingers down from the top of shoulder going to elbow you hit a small length lump......ive tried massage,  ice,  heat, rest and tiger balm and there is corresponding tightness of muscles following the curve of the shoulder blade.

thank you

cyclops  OK then, Cass = no doctors or physiotherapists in the vicinity here..
So HERE'S the Masseur/First Aider in me putting up my "two bobs worth" :

YOU likely had "micro tears" in the muscle, and mayhap the fascia, (possibly through either over-extension, or maybe lifting too heavy a weight; or perhaps moving a cold joint too rapidly ?), and if you applied such things as massage and balms in the first 48-72 hours, that likely will actually makes the condition worse == NOT better..

THAT'S why experienced masseurs, strappers, physio's and sports physicians recommend no massages or balms within the first couple of days after what looks first like a strain or sprain; (and imagine the added damage if there were, let's say, broken bones or torn muscle behind those apparent strains..).

THE CORRECT first aid for injured joints is ice packs for 20-30 min's at a time for the first few hours, followed by alternating cold and warm applications every couple of hours. Either have a very_warm daily bath with a tablespoon or so of Epsom Salts (Mg SO4, or magnesium sulphate) dissolved in the water, or allow a hot shower to hit the area for a few min's if a bath isn't available, over the first 2-4 days.

AS mentioned previously, no massage or balms/liniments (or oils of any kind) until the swelling goes down ~ IF there's still heavy swelling after that first two or three days, and the condition isn't improving, THEN it's time to consult someone who knows better == a doctor or a physio'.
  What a Face 

AS FOR that tightness and restricted motion/range that you're expreiencing now, Cass, likely causes could include:

* "Shortened" muscles (bicep and tricep as well as deltoid, and maybe the tendons too..) can result from limited use of that joint over a few weeks, following an injury;
* IF there was any tearing or rupturing of muscles and/or tendons during the original injury, the there may be some scar tissue within that muscle group as well..

IN this case, the treatment is a twice-daily gentle stretching routine, aimed at bringing the muscle group, connecting tendons and ligaments, and surrounding fascia, gradually back into their normal ranges of movement and extension/flexing, over a matter of weeks.

* Possible inflammation of the joint : IF there is any heat, swellling, discolouration, sharp or prolonged pains, the there could be an underlying inflammation, possibly requiring physio' and maybe cortisone shots; (and even a 14 day dose of antibiotics if there's an infection also present, at the same time (in a very small minority of overall "frozen shoulder" injuries..) ~ which in most countries will require a doctor's prescription).

Basketball

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Original Quill wrote:

x

Why waste time of chiropractic medicine?  This is soft-tissue.  They deal with skeletal matters.

(Sorry, I'm not a fan of chiropractors.  Both my father and my daughter are physicians, and I've been prejudiced).

cyclops 

A chiropractor (and naturopaths and homeopaths, as well..) will only make matters worse if they tried to treat it ~ or they will recommend a physio' or a sports medicine doctor, if they are more responsible..

"Bursitis" is an inflammation of the 'Bursae' = small sac's of synovial fluid, found between tendons and muscles (and maybe also their connecting ligaments and surrounding fascia) surrounding certain joints, putting that in the same category as the aforementioned tendonitis and the likes..

http://www.medicinenet.com/shoulder_bursitis/article.htm

Personally, I wouldn't be necessarily as worried about all cortisone injections as Quill is == AS LONG AS the physician knows what they're doing, and regulates the dosage correctly. Cortisone is not a drug ~ it is a naturally occurring hormone released around the site of damaged muscles to help the muscle repair itself.  What the prescribed cortisone injections or creams do, is to add a much greater amount (anywhere from 10x to 100x or more, of the body's natural levels..) to try and get the muscle()s to heal faster.   bounce 

AS Quill has inferred above, either too many applications, or too much at a time, can damage the muscle rather than help it..

alien

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Cass wrote:
thanks Quill I think I tore it in England and it didn't heal up correctly......I can go for the usual xrays etc......but at the end what would it achieve? don't have time or money for the surgical route.

cyclops  FYI :

"Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)" is actually the collective name for a range of joint and muscle injuries resulting from overextending, overusing, straining or spraining of those muscles and joints, or constant repetitive movements within a short/limited range.

SUCH injuries and conditions can include such ailments as, for example :
Tendonitis
Tenosynavitis
Bursitis  
(inc. "tennis elbow" and "frozen shoulders")
Carpal tunnel Syndrome (in the wrists)
"Dead" feelings in hands, fingers, feet, calves
Nerve damage around some joints and extremities
Muscle strains, sprains, tears and inflammations
"Micro fractures" within bones in the hands, arms, legs or feet
"Shin splints"
Damaged knees, hips and ankles..

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:48 pm

cheers guys......I really appreciate the advice.

^wolfie - I had 3 solid weeks really of taking stuff out of my mums house in the UK when my stepdad died - we maybe moved 3-4 tons of stuff - cant remember and then I came home but didn't see a massage on the arm until I had been home a week (the back yes thanks to airplane). I am thinking it was torn like you said and I am sure that I aggrevated it on Monday. will see how I go with ice until next week.

I agree that the bursitis and maybe this is down to repetative use. as well as the busitis I've had 2 simultaneous bouts of tendonitis all in the same shoulder/arm (my left but I am right handed) which was agony.

my thoughts on the chiropractor - I have found them very helpful in the past - I know my spine gets out of whack and been helpful on my hip and neck. my thinking is that if they can get me straight it may help the muscles - has worked for me in the past.

I agree on being cautious with cortisone. ive had 2 shots in both upper arms/ shoulders over the last 4 years - my doc says a minimum of 8 months to a year between each shot in same area and I haven't had one for over a year now.

quill - yes the lump bothers me.....back in April it went away finally but it reappeared Monday night which leads me to think a tear as indicated my wolf didn't heal.....I know its soft tissue as opposed to skeletal but for me anyway chiropractor has helped.

thanks guys - I will monitor it (of course spending 5 hours cleaning house and doing laundry today didn't help)....I may just have to go back to docs and get serious about it.

MWAH xxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:41 am

lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good morning Ben.

Going on what you say,you do not have an injured spine but you may have a trapped nerve and/or muscle strain.

Can you specify which muscle group rips steel like toilet paper? I know that's a figure of speech but are you training just your arms & no other muscle group for example?

Or is it a case that you do no physical training at all & you've pulled a muscle?

It's a case of me talking shit -- I'm strong enough but not any kind of muscle beach guy. I've been having periodic lower back pain for the last 20 years; the doctors always tell me it's muscle strain, give me some muscle relaxers and pain medication, tell me to use ice and to take it easy. So now I don't usually go to the doctor; I have a pair of crutches if it gets too hard to move around ...

Have you tried Wintergreen Oil for muscle pains Ben? It's supposed to be very good.

I've been using Capsaicin for years now, maybe I should try that wintergreen oil. The Capsaicin burns like hell, and reactivates when you get it wet!

I've been having non-painful muscle twinges in my back today, which is usually what it does before it finally decides to give up and relax. This has been a bad one though -- my third straight day today of being dependent on the crutches at least part-time. The strain has also been migrating, as it tends to do for me -- up into my upper left back and down into my right hip.

My conclusion is that it's not a tear or a pinched nerve, but rather pure evil, sent by a vengeful God who is pissed off that I don't believe in him (probably working in league with Satan, like he did with Job -- hey, anybody else notice that God and Satan were on speaking terms in that book but not the rest of the bible?).

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:53 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good morning Ben.

Going on what you say,you do not have an injured spine but you may have a trapped nerve and/or muscle strain.

Can you specify which muscle group rips steel like toilet paper? I know that's a figure of speech but are you training just your arms & no other muscle group for example?

Or is it a case that you do no physical training at all & you've pulled a muscle?

It's a case of me talking shit -- I'm strong enough but not any kind of muscle beach guy. I've been having periodic lower back pain for the last 20 years; the doctors always tell me it's muscle strain, give me some muscle relaxers and pain medication, tell me to use ice and to take it easy. So now I don't usually go to the doctor; I have a pair of crutches if it gets too hard to move around ...

Have you tried Wintergreen Oil for muscle pains Ben? It's supposed to be very good.

I've been using Capsaicin for years now, maybe I should try that wintergreen oil. The Capsaicin burns like hell, and reactivates when you get it wet!

I've been having non-painful muscle twinges in my back today, which is usually what it does before it finally decides to give up and relax. This has been a bad one though -- my third straight day today of being dependent on the crutches at least part-time. The strain has also been migrating, as it tends to do for me -- up into my upper left back and down into my right hip.

My conclusion is that it's not a tear or a pinched nerve, but rather pure evil, sent by a vengeful God who is pissed off that I don't believe in him (probably working in league with Satan, like he did with Job -- hey, anybody else notice that God and Satan were on speaking terms in that book but not the rest of the bible?).

Ben to deal with pain caused by Vengeful gods you need "Dragon Tiger Balm" with the Essence of BOTH Dragon AND Tiger you know you can't go wrong, Best at keeping those nasty god induced pains away.

Plus sounds like you need Magnesium supplements and a Pilates ball  Neutral 

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xtras on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 pm

did you make the deadline? & is your back ok now  ::D:: 
xtras

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 pm

Here in England we have a spray called Radium-B you just spray it on, wait 15mins and spray again, no rubbing in needed. Worth a try if you can get it.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:27 pm

xtras wrote:did you make the deadline? & is your back ok now  ::D:: 

Did meet the deadline, though I got a call from a guy at the press room -- "We're used to seeing your pages earlier, so I was just checking!" I was about an hour later than I usually am, but still a half-hour before the actual deadline.

Back's not doing much better at all; in fact today the spasms seem even worse. The pain is to the point of feeling like I'm going to scream at times! At the same time, after the spasms it does feel like it's loosened up just a bit.

Nicko, I'm going to look that up. I'm hoping I know somebody with some leftover prescription pain-killers or muscle relaxers, because I really don't care for the idea of telling the doctor I want those things but no, I can't come in for an appointment ...

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Ben,wrong spelling, should be RADIAN B. radium b sounds a bit atomic.
nicko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Did meet the deadline, though I got a call from a guy at the press room -- "We're used to seeing your pages earlier, so I was just checking!" I was about an hour later than I usually am, but still a half-hour before the actual deadline.

Back's not doing much better at all; in fact today the spasms seem even worse. The pain is to the point of feeling like I'm going to scream at times! At the same time, after the spasms it does feel like it's loosened up just a bit.

Nicko, I'm going to look that up. I'm hoping I know somebody with some leftover prescription pain-killers or muscle relaxers, because I really don't care for the idea of telling the doctor I want those things but no, I can't come in for an appointment ...

Forget about the pain. Who's in charge, you or your body? Just keep walking...never stand in one place. Stay off of chairs...and most of all, out of bed. Walk, walk, walk...get that nerve to reseat.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:54 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Sad Sounds awful Ben, can't someone take you in to see the Dr? x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:17 pm

That sounds very much like a trapped nerve

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:38 pm

I may need to seek treatment for this, yeah. I get flare ups from time to time but this is the worst I've had in quite a while! Thanks for your concern everyone.

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:I may need to seek treatment for this, yeah. I get flare ups from time to time but this is the worst I've had in quite a while! Thanks for your concern everyone.

"MAY????" You are using crutches??!! Get your butt to the Dr, don't make me come over there now You won't like scary feelthelove believe me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Did you put on weight around the waist recently (6-mons.)? Doctors are going to treat the pain, maybe get you into a physical therapist. Give you muscle relaxers--that's why my doctor wanted to use shock therapy, to tire those muscles out. Those are side issues.

Lose the weight, walk and walk, to reseat that nerve...those are things that will make it go away.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:26 pm

Nems wrote:That sounds very much like a trapped nerve

That's exactly what I think it is, Nems.  Over here, we call it a pinched nerve.  A nerve fiber has become lodged in between two vertebrae and it hurts like all billy-hell. He needs to move around to work it out.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Nems wrote:That sounds very much like a trapped nerve

That's exactly what I think it is, Nems.  Over here, we call it a pinched nerve.  A nerve fiber has become lodged in between two vertebrae and he needs to move around to work it out.

It is very painful

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Bowen therapy

Highly recommend and cured Bear Grylls (sp?) of problems after a broken back

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:24 pm

Hilariously funny thread x lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:50 am

David wrote:Hilariously funny thread x lol

It's why I'm here Smile

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:53 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Shady wrote:

Good morning Ben.

Ben to deal with pain caused by Vengeful gods you need "Dragon Tiger Balm" with the Essence of BOTH Dragon AND Tiger you know you can't go wrong, Best at keeping those nasty god induced pains away.

Plus sounds like you need Magnesium supplements and a Pilates ball  Neutral 

That's interesting, I'd been thinking about the ball and the magnesium supplements. As for the Tiger Balm, I have tried it but I actually find store-brand Capsacien to be, as my old redneck friend would have put it, the "fat daddy" of muscle rubs ... but maybe I'll pick some up next time I go out for a boba tea Smile

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:15 am

Not just tiger balm needs to be DRAGON TIGER balm
FOR When the essence of Tiger alone is not enough What a Face
it is the Big brother of Tiger balm  (also in the tiger only brand but called tiger balm red, white is regular, dragon tiger is the original EXTRA strong formula )

and mag tabs work great from constant cramps tight muscles... the Pilates ball is excellent for developing all the minor core muscles to help your stability, I hurt my back years ago and the pain woudl keep coming back until I swapped my computer chair with a Pilates ball...  they are best if you just use them while doing other stuff like computer or TV or even eating, pretty easy to clock up hours of exercise with out even realising it.

veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:03 am

veya_victaous wrote:Not just tiger balm needs to be DRAGON TIGER balm
it is the Big brother of Tiger balm  (also in the tiger only brand but called tiger balm red, white is regular, dragon tiger is the original EXTRA strong formula )

and mag tabs work great from constant cramps tight muscles... the Pilates ball is excellent for developing all the minor core muscles to help your stability, I hurt my back years ago and the pain woudl keep coming back until I swapped my computer chair with a Pilates ball...  they are best if you just use them while doing other stuff like computer or TV or even eating, pretty easy to clock up hours of exercise with out even realising it.

I do that with what we call vice grips ... ?

You can squeeze them as shown or put two between your palms, centered on your chest, and push with your arms. I'm a big fan of exercising while sitting on your ass Smile

I'll make sure to try the Dragon Tiger Balm too -- I think I did, but I'm not sure, and I definitely want that dragon on my side.

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous on Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:30 am

@ben
you can do that while sitting on the pilates ball.. we have vice grips here too.
you literally just use it instead of a chair.. forces you to keep good posture or you roll off Surprised

veya_victaous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:18 pm

eddie wrote:
Bowen therapy

Highly recommend and cured Bear Grylls (sp?) of problems after a broken back

Idea

AND usually a more expensive modality than 'normal' remedial/therapeutic massage...

SO it depends on the severity of the complaint..

I KNOW one practitioner over here who told me a few years ago that he normally only required 3-4 sessions to straighten a client out ~ so I would be wary of some who might try to sign people up for a "10 or 12 session course of treatment..".

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:32 pm

Nems wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's exactly what I think it is, Nems.  Over here, we call it a pinched nerve.  A nerve fiber has become lodged in between two vertebrae and he needs to move around to work it out.

It is very painful

Called a "pinched nerve" by medico's, physio's and masseurs down here, too..

THAT'S why I recommend movement (i.e. walking-swimming-bicycling..), gentle stretching, and very warm baths or showers above there a few days back ~ it may be all that's needed to relieve muscle spasms, soft 'muscle or tendon 'strains', and pinched nerves, in the majority of straightforward cases.

AND such low-impact/low-stress "therapy" costs nothing (except time..) and won't hurt anything, if there are any more serious problems hidden away (such as the aforementioned ruptured disc, finely-broken bones, kidney problems; or even (God forbid) a hiatus hernia..).

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Not just tiger balm needs to be DRAGON TIGER balm

I love tiger balm forget I have a headache and tension in my neck.

DO NOT, however, use it for sexual purposes.

It burns like hell. Shocked

King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Tried Tiger Balm on my groin strain.
Took away the pain, but left the swelling!
Ooerrr!

Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:28 pm

Laughing

USING Tiger Balm during sex would bring a whole new meaning to the range of sado-masochistic "experiences", I should well imagine...

TO BE sure, to be sure.. pale

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:31 pm

Funniest thing I ever saw was the effects after Ralgex was sprayed into our cricket captains 'box' shortly before he donned it and went out to bat. Absolutely priceless!

Angry Andy

Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Funniest thing I ever saw was the effects after Ralgex was sprayed into our cricket captains 'box' shortly before he donned it and went out to bat. Absolutely priceless!

Shocked Evil!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:47 am

Handy Andy wrote:Funniest thing I ever saw was the effects after Ralgex was sprayed into our cricket captains 'box' shortly before he donned it and went out to bat. Absolutely priceless!

Sounds naughty. What did she say?

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry Andy on Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:26 pm

It sounded like "FFFAAAARRRKINGG HELL!".

Angry Andy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Handy Andy wrote:It sounded  like "FFFAAAARRRKINGG HELL!".

I heard him from here Handy Andy "That stings" affraid elephant lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 pm

LOL affraid elephant elephant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:10 pm

David wrote:LOL affraid elephant elephant

Evening Lovely David  Fancy seeing you here xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by David on Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:12 pm

feelthelove wrote:
David wrote:LOL affraid elephant elephant

Evening Lovely David  Fancy seeing you here xxx

HAHAHAHA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:18 am

My god, just pulled this thread up again and it's so embarrassing! Smile I hope you guys realize I've learned and grown since I created this thread, so many months ago, back in my innocent youth ...

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:13 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:My god, just pulled this thread up again and it's so embarrassing! Smile I hope you guys realize I've learned and grown since I created this thread, so many months ago, back in my innocent youth ...

Well no, I haven't forgiven you that's why I've been doing this behind your back. Whenever you've felt a small breeze....that's my sword, whipping your arse (or ass as you Americans say Rolling Eyes )

Anyway. Fuck you on your fuck you thread.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:58 am

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:05 am

Anyway, I think my second-to-last post qualifies me as "taking the piss" (as you Brits say) from myself, so ...

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmucVmr60HQ

- nicko
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:My god, just pulled this thread up again and it's so embarrassing! Smile I hope you guys realize I've learned and grown since I created this thread, so many months ago, back in my innocent youth ...

Well no, I haven't forgiven you that's why I've been doing this    behind your back. Whenever you've felt a small breeze....that's my sword, whipping your arse (or ass as you Americans say Rolling Eyes )

Anyway. Fuck you on your fuck you thread.

Why do you Brits continually try to dress up your words.  Ass works perfectly well without a frilly little 'r' in the middle.  And Anne Boleyn...wtf, wasn't Bolen good enough?

Jeese... Evil or Very Mad You have no time to come up with a second-person plural, yet y'all are fussin' over whether arse is prettier than ass.

Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum