Whoa whats going on!?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Just had the AVG warning pop up 3 times in a row
Saying thread detected JS/Fake codec or something??

 Shocked 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/virus-and-malware-information/info/js-fakecodec/

Says here that if you got the message it was blocked, you're not in danger.

From my limited knowledge of these things, it might have been a dodgy ad that Forumotion is hosting that caused this.

None of the admins are in the business of uploading viruses to the site.

None of us could, and I doubt very many people in the world could, target a specific member with a virus.

Leave me alone. This is a hobby.

Actually if it is JS a huge number of people could do it (I could probably write something myself if I had the text books to remind me) - and every anti virus would be able to deal with it without any problems which is what is happening.

The actual result for someone without anti virus would be an unending number of pop-ups causing your browser to hang (freeze) or some other endless loop which just locks the machine up so it has to be restarted. It would be unlikely to be something causing permanent damage as that would require more specialist knowledge.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:26 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Luckily Nexus has got them all off for me, hard luck.

Of course they did it was never in doubt it was just another OH MY GOD POOR ME LOOK AT ME ME ME ME ME
You silly cow


Oh it was in a great deal of doubt and they are still looking into what happened, so your OH MY GOD POOR ME, LOOK AT ME ME ME about a pop up don't really cut the mustard dear, it's very funny that you are panicking of such a little thing while my AVG was wiped out and you laughed and were abusive because of it. I hope karma bites you far harder, because boy, do you ever deserve it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:29 pm

Oh god someone make it stop

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 pm

Nems wrote:Oh god someone make it stop

Well, when you stop I will, but you won't will you, and you haven't stopped for nearly a year, so I'm afraid your pleas don't even touch. Whatever you give out, you will get back in spades, because I have put up with it long enough from a mad, demented, thick, ridiculous, vindictive little bitch, and I'm not doing it anymore. So shut your mouth and you will get peace. Otherwise, you'll get a just return for all your nastiness for ever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:37 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:Oh god someone make it stop

Well, when you stop I will, but you won't will you, and you haven't stopped for nearly a year, so I'm afraid your pleas don't even touch.   Whatever you give out, you will get back in spades, because I have put up with it long enough from a mad, demented, thick, ridiculous, vindictive little bitch, and I'm not doing it anymore.   So shut your mouth and you will get peace.   Otherwise, you'll get a just return for all your nastiness for ever.

You tell so many lies you have even convinced yourself I shall leave you to the last word as you always demand

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:39 pm

Nems let it stand like that
Let her have her rant.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:41 pm

eddie wrote:Nems let it stand like that
Let her have her rant.

Agreed, the mask slipped right off her tonight

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:42 pm

The mask that slipped was the ones you and Eddie were wearing, disolved right off your faces.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Nems, have you ever watched that film "The grand Budapest hotel"?

Not sure whether I'm liking it right now....?

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:44 pm

eddie wrote:Nems, have you ever watched that film "The grand Budapest hotel"?

Not sure whether I'm liking it  right now....?

I havent Edds whats put it in your mind?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:11 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:Nems, have you ever watched that film "The grand Budapest hotel"?

Not sure whether I'm liking it  right now....?

I havent Edds whats put it in your mind?

Erm I'm watching it now lol

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:17 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I havent Edds whats put it in your mind?

Erm I'm watching it now lol

Oh right lol
GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW opps caps tomorrow
I havent watched Moses yet though
I love love love George Ezra's song if that helps!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:18 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

I havent Edds whats put it in your mind?

Erm I'm watching it now lol

Oh right lol
GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW opps caps tomorrow
I havent watched Moses yet though
I love love love George Ezra's song if that helps!

What has that got to do with either of those films??  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:21 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh right lol
GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW opps caps tomorrow
I havent watched Moses yet though
I love love love George Ezra's song if that helps!

What has that got to do with either of those films??  Rolling Eyes 

Budapest!
Keep up Edds!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:27 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh right lol
GIVE ME YOUR REVIEW opps caps tomorrow
I havent watched Moses yet though
I love love love George Ezra's song if that helps!

What has that got to do with either of those films??  Rolling Eyes 

Budapest!
Keep up Edds!

 :aspffftas: 

I'm watching a film and trying to keep up with the lies too!

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:29 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

Budapest!
Keep up Edds!

 :aspffftas: 

I'm watching  a film and trying to keep up with the lies too!

I know x
Im going to go watch some SVU that will cheer me up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 am

harvesmom wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/virus-and-malware-information/info/js-fakecodec/

Says here that if you got the message it was blocked, you're not in danger.

From my limited knowledge of these things, it might have been a dodgy ad that Forumotion is hosting that caused this.

None of the admins are in the business of uploading viruses to the site.

None of us could, and I doubt very many people in the world could, target a specific member with a virus.

Leave me alone. This is a hobby.

 cheers  Bet you wish you'd have taken up Fishing now instead

As we say in Texas, "shitcheah"  ::D:: 

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23823
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:51 am

sphinx wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/virus-and-malware-information/info/js-fakecodec/

Says here that if you got the message it was blocked, you're not in danger.

From my limited knowledge of these things, it might have been a dodgy ad that Forumotion is hosting that caused this.

None of the admins are in the business of uploading viruses to the site.

None of us could, and I doubt very many people in the world could, target a specific member with a virus.

Leave me alone. This is a hobby.

Actually if it is JS a huge number of people could do it (I could probably write something myself if I had the text books to remind me) - and every anti virus would be able to deal with it without any problems which is what is happening.

The actual result for someone without anti virus would be an unending number of pop-ups causing your browser to hang (freeze) or some other endless loop which just locks the machine up so it has to be restarted.  It would be unlikely to be something causing permanent damage as that would require more specialist knowledge.

I would need textbooks to understand your textbooks Smile

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23823
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:08 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:Perhaps you are being hacked!    Don't say anything though or people will start attacking you!

 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

No they wont,  they know Im not an attention seeking lying old bat

Nems, just want to point out that several people, including eddie, saw that Sassy's account was showing a completely different avatar on mobile devices than on the desktop version of the site. It was well documented in the original thread. I think that anybody could become suspicious at such a thing, just as you, here, became suspicious when something set off your antivirus.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23823
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 am

Sassy,

Difficult I know but try to ignore the shit that comes at you every single day some of which is vile and vindictive and designed to be as hurtful as possible. There are better candidates than you that deserve that sort of treatment but for some reason that I am unaware of you are the target for most of all the unwarranted crap.

Your work on here is carefully analysed and picked over to see if something can be found that can be used to have a dig and make snidey little remarks. I see that but Just try and ignore it because they just aren’t worth the trouble and keep posting by keeping up the good work focussing and commenting on the issues that really do matter on this planet of ours because you are really good at that and after all that’s one of the reasons why some of us are here.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:47 am

Irn Bru wrote:Sassy,

Difficult I know but try to ignore the shit that comes at you every single day some of which is vile and vindictive and designed to be as hurtful as possible. There are better candidates than you that deserve that sort of treatment but for some reason that I am unaware of you are the target for most of all the unwarranted crap.

Your work on here is carefully analysed and picked over to see if something can be found that can be used to have a dig and make snidey little remarks.  I see that  but Just try and ignore it because they just aren’t worth the trouble and keep posting by keeping  up the good work focussing and commenting  on the issues that really do matter on this planet of ours because you are really good at that and after all that’s one of the reasons why some of us are  here.  

Fucking hilarious and showing your inability to be impartial, which has always been stated.
Yes there is lots of spats on here of which Sassy is very much a part of enacting herself and of which you choose to ignore. Yes I am not innocent either and have every reason to be utterly fuming when you have counted on a friend only to find they have been constantly lying to you and Sassy has been covering these lies. That is what I am pissed about and there is no doubt these lies.
So please spare me the above bullshit, it exposes your bias Irn and spare the humanitarian claim babble, as many people care about issues which matter to them. You neglect we were all friends once and you need to ask yourself why many of us have fallen out with her, that should be where you look to understand why people are upset and pissed off!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:54 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Sassy,

Difficult I know but try to ignore the shit that comes at you every single day some of which is vile and vindictive and designed to be as hurtful as possible. There are better candidates than you that deserve that sort of treatment but for some reason that I am unaware of you are the target for most of all the unwarranted crap.

Your work on here is carefully analysed and picked over to see if something can be found that can be used to have a dig and make snidey little remarks.  I see that  but Just try and ignore it because they just aren’t worth the trouble and keep posting by keeping  up the good work focussing and commenting  on the issues that really do matter on this planet of ours because you are really good at that and after all that’s one of the reasons why some of us are  here.  

Fucking hilarious and showing your inability to be impartial, which has always been stated.
Yes there is lots of spats on here of which Sassy is very much a part of enacting herself and of which you choose to ignore. Yes I am not innocent either and have every reason to be utterly fuming when you have counted on a friend only to find they have been constantly lying to you and Sassy has been covering these lies. That is what I am pissed about and there is no doubt these lies.
So please spare me the above bullshit, it exposes your bias Irn and spare the humanitarian claim babble, as many people care about issues which matter to them. You neglect we were all friends once and you need to ask yourself why many of us have fallen out with her, that should be where you look to understand why people are upset and pissed off!

Don't talk to me about liars when you are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to that. You lied about your made up friends in the West Bank and in Israel and you have a bad habit of signing into forums with another ID after being banned for abuse.

You did it with IDs Napoleon Solo and with Black Prince and denied it was you 'Didge' so spare me your crap.

You claim she closed down 3 forums which is just pure lies so wind your neck in and get a life.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:58 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Fucking hilarious and showing your inability to be impartial, which has always been stated.
Yes there is lots of spats on here of which Sassy is very much a part of enacting herself and of which you choose to ignore. Yes I am not innocent either and have every reason to be utterly fuming when you have counted on a friend only to find they have been constantly lying to you and Sassy has been covering these lies. That is what I am pissed about and there is no doubt these lies.
So please spare me the above bullshit, it exposes your bias Irn and spare the humanitarian claim babble, as many people care about issues which matter to them. You neglect we were all friends once and you need to ask yourself why many of us have fallen out with her, that should be where you look to understand why people are upset and pissed off!

Don't talk to me about liars when you are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to that. You lied about your made up friends in the West Bank and in Israel and you have a bad habit of signing into forums with another ID after being banned for abuse.

You did it with IDs Napoleon Solo and with Black Prince and denied it was you 'Didge' so spare me your crap.

You claim she closed down 3 forums which is just pure lies so wind your neck in and get a life.

I never lied about having friends at all, that is your poor assumption and having different ID names because you want to remain anonymous is my choosing, because I did not want any past blood history, which it seems is beyond your intellect.
So again I have not lied, showing you try to excuse people who are meant to be friends that are, for ages I defended Sexy being Blonde and Blue eyed, making reference to a certain group descended from the time of Alexander the Great who are Blonde and Blue eyed in Afghanistan.
She did close down 3 forums, hence why many of us are never going to trust her ever again, she has continued to lie through her teeth, manipulates and uses people for her own gain.
Now do run along, time for you to attend nursery

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by gerber on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:59 am

Irn Bru wrote:Sassy,

Difficult I know but try to ignore the shit that comes at you every single day some of which is vile and vindictive and designed to be as hurtful as possible. There are better candidates than you that deserve that sort of treatment but for some reason that I am unaware of you are the target for most of all the unwarranted crap.

Your work on here is carefully analysed and picked over to see if something can be found that can be used to have a dig and make snidey little remarks.  I see that  but Just try and ignore it because they just aren’t worth the trouble and keep posting by keeping  up the good work focussing and commenting  on the issues that really do matter on this planet of ours because you are really good at that and after all that’s one of the reasons why some of us are  here.  

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.


_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:00 am

gerber wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Sassy,

Difficult I know but try to ignore the shit that comes at you every single day some of which is vile and vindictive and designed to be as hurtful as possible. There are better candidates than you that deserve that sort of treatment but for some reason that I am unaware of you are the target for most of all the unwarranted crap.

Your work on here is carefully analysed and picked over to see if something can be found that can be used to have a dig and make snidey little remarks.  I see that  but Just try and ignore it because they just aren’t worth the trouble and keep posting by keeping  up the good work focussing and commenting  on the issues that really do matter on this planet of ours because you are really good at that and after all that’s one of the reasons why some of us are  here.  

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.



She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

Don't talk to me about liars when you are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to that. You lied about your made up friends in the West Bank and in Israel and you have a bad habit of signing into forums with another ID after being banned for abuse.

You did it with IDs Napoleon Solo and with Black Prince and denied it was you 'Didge' so spare me your crap.

You claim she closed down 3 forums which is just pure lies so wind your neck in and get a life.

I never lied about having friends at all, that is your poor assumption and having different ID names because you want to remain anonymous is my choosing, because I did not want any past blood history, which it seems is beyond your intellect.
So again I have not lied, showing you try to excuse people who are meant to be friends that are, for ages I defended Sexy being Blonde and Blue eyed, making reference to a certain group descended from the time of Alexander the Great who are Blonde and Blue eyed in Afghanistan.
She did close down 3 forums, hence why many of us are never going to trust her ever again, she has continued to lie through her teeth, manipulates and uses people for her own gain.
Now do run along, time for you to attend nursery


By the way I was not banned from ADO when I used Black Prince you lying wanker.

And who was ot that banned me Irn?
Sassy, and for what reason?
Not agreeing with her, she banned me for a claim of not liking my posting style, what bullshit is that and did you do anything?
No, so spare me the bollocks sunshine, she banned many who did not agree with her to the point in the end, FTL, Nems, Eilzel and David were sick of her thinking she was god on that website.


Last edited by Didge on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:02 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Fucking hilarious and showing your inability to be impartial, which has always been stated.
Yes there is lots of spats on here of which Sassy is very much a part of enacting herself and of which you choose to ignore. Yes I am not innocent either and have every reason to be utterly fuming when you have counted on a friend only to find they have been constantly lying to you and Sassy has been covering these lies. That is what I am pissed about and there is no doubt these lies.
So please spare me the above bullshit, it exposes your bias Irn and spare the humanitarian claim babble, as many people care about issues which matter to them. You neglect we were all friends once and you need to ask yourself why many of us have fallen out with her, that should be where you look to understand why people are upset and pissed off!

Don't talk to me about liars when you are one of the biggest culprits when it comes to that. You lied about your made up friends in the West Bank and in Israel and you have a bad habit of signing into forums with another ID after being banned for abuse.

You did it with IDs Napoleon Solo and with Black Prince and denied it was you 'Didge' so spare me your crap.

You claim she closed down 3 forums which is just pure lies so wind your neck in and get a life.

I never lied about having friends at all, that is your poor assumption and having different ID names because you want to remain anonymous is my choosing, because I did not want any past blood history, which it seems is beyond your intellect.
So again I have not lied, showing you try to excuse people who are meant to be friends that are, for ages I defended Sexy being Blonde and Blue eyed, making reference to a certain group descended from the time of Alexander the Great who are Blonde and Blue eyed in Afghanistan.
She did close down 3 forums, hence why many of us are never going to trust her ever again, she has continued to lie through her teeth, manipulates and uses people for her own gain.
Now do run along, time for you to attend nursery

Liar, which 3 forums?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:06 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

I never lied about having friends at all, that is your poor assumption and having different ID names because you want to remain anonymous is my choosing, because I did not want any past blood history, which it seems is beyond your intellect.
So again I have not lied, showing you try to excuse people who are meant to be friends that are, for ages I defended Sexy being Blonde and Blue eyed, making reference to a certain group descended from the time of Alexander the Great who are Blonde and Blue eyed in Afghanistan.
She did close down 3 forums, hence why many of us are never going to trust her ever again, she has continued to lie through her teeth, manipulates and uses people for her own gain.
Now do run along, time for you to attend nursery

Liar, which 3 forums?


Speakfree, electric, which is now dead and ADO 3, which she enticed people away from through private PM;s and created such a stink there, as you well fucking know, you lying fuckwit
By the way I was not banned from ADO when I used Black Prince you lying wanker.

And who was it that banned me Irn?
Sassy, and for what reason?
Not agreeing with her, she banned me for a claim of not liking my posting style, what bullshit is that and did you do anything?
No, so spare me the bollocks sunshine, she banned many who did not agree with her to the point in the end, FTL, Nems, Eilzel and David were sick of her thinking she was god on that website.

No do jog on you pathetic weasel, you have now exposed which we all thought your inability to be impartial, if you ahev any decency, you will resign

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by gerber on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:08 am

Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.



She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not. Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.


_________________
If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
avatar
gerber

Posts : 2317
Join date : 2013-12-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:10 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:


She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not.  Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.



That is because you are blind Gerber as I say in time you will see and Sassy and you have ganged up on me, is that not gang mentality yourself and plenty of other occasions on Inaflap, but I do not whine aboutit?
I suppose that is okay when you do it, so spare me the hypocrisy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:20 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

I never lied about having friends at all, that is your poor assumption and having different ID names because you want to remain anonymous is my choosing, because I did not want any past blood history, which it seems is beyond your intellect.
So again I have not lied, showing you try to excuse people who are meant to be friends that are, for ages I defended Sexy being Blonde and Blue eyed, making reference to a certain group descended from the time of Alexander the Great who are Blonde and Blue eyed in Afghanistan.
She did close down 3 forums, hence why many of us are never going to trust her ever again, she has continued to lie through her teeth, manipulates and uses people for her own gain.
Now do run along, time for you to attend nursery

Liar, which 3 forums?


Speakfree, electric, which is now dead and ADO 3, which she enticed people away from through private PM;s and created such a stink there, as you well fucking know, you lying fuckwit
By the way I was not banned from ADO when I used Black Prince you lying wanker.

And who was it that banned me Irn?
Sassy, and for what reason?
Not agreeing with her, she banned me for a claim of not liking my posting style, what bullshit is that and did you do anything?
No, so spare me the bollocks sunshine, she banned many who did not agree with her to the point in the end, FTL, Nems, Eilzel and David were sick of her thinking she was god on that website.

No do jog on you pathetic weasel, you have now exposed which we all thought your inability to be impartial, if you ahev any decency, you will resign

Ado is still going and Sassy left ADO long before it dried up. It was Inaflap that enticed people away from ADO so stop lying and get your facts right. ES is still there for anyone who wants to use it and SF was not closed closed down because of Sassy. Askl Victor or TTS - they have said so.

See, your lying.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:22 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.



She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not.  Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.


Gerbs I am only going to say one thing:
You have had a complete personality transplant since leaving flap.
Almost like you were not even the same person. It's very odd.
You used to have opinions - very different ones from the ones you seem too scared to share on here - and I not talking about sassy necessarily either.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:22 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.



She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not.  Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.


Some people won't allow you your own opinions Gerber and they'll form them for you.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:25 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


Speakfree, electric, which is now dead and ADO 3, which she enticed people away from through private PM;s and created such a stink there, as you well fucking know, you lying fuckwit
By the way I was not banned from ADO when I used Black Prince you lying wanker.

And who was it that banned me Irn?
Sassy, and for what reason?
Not agreeing with her, she banned me for a claim of not liking my posting style, what bullshit is that and did you do anything?
No, so spare me the bollocks sunshine, she banned many who did not agree with her to the point in the end, FTL, Nems, Eilzel and David were sick of her thinking she was god on that website.

No do jog on you pathetic weasel, you have now exposed which we all thought your inability to be impartial, if you ahev any decency, you will resign

Ado is still going and Sassy left ADO long before it dried up. It was Inaflap that enticed people away from ADO so stop lying and get your facts right. ES is still there for anyone who wants to use it and SF was not closed closed down because of Sassy. Askl Victor or TTS  - they have said so.

See, your lying.

No the ADO will were all on died of death as did eklectricsky, where it was sassy having fallours, so stop lying you child, so I am not lying fuckface, as seen you are the on e this lying, where you know full well, she PM Quill, Lovedust, bee etc to join speakfree
Your continued support for a lying is most telling and as seen I exposed your lies about claiming I was banned under black Prince which was an ID on ADO.

Oh dear poor Irn exposed again, pathetic child

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:27 am

Irn Bru wrote:
gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:
gerber wrote:

Good morning Sir

Hear hear.



She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not.  Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.


Some people won't allow you your own opinions Gerber and they'll form them for you.

Irn just because a lot of people don't like someone doesn't mean they've been brainwashed.
I think we are all capable of seeing what is true or not.

I'm not blind to even my "friends" faults on here.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:


Speakfree, electric, which is now dead and ADO 3, which she enticed people away from through private PM;s and created such a stink there, as you well fucking know, you lying fuckwit
By the way I was not banned from ADO when I used Black Prince you lying wanker.

And who was it that banned me Irn?
Sassy, and for what reason?
Not agreeing with her, she banned me for a claim of not liking my posting style, what bullshit is that and did you do anything?
No, so spare me the bollocks sunshine, she banned many who did not agree with her to the point in the end, FTL, Nems, Eilzel and David were sick of her thinking she was god on that website.

No do jog on you pathetic weasel, you have now exposed which we all thought your inability to be impartial, if you ahev any decency, you will resign

Ado is still going and Sassy left ADO long before it dried up. It was Inaflap that enticed people away from ADO so stop lying and get your facts right. ES is still there for anyone who wants to use it and SF was not closed closed down because of Sassy. Askl Victor or TTS  - they have said so.

See, your lying.

No the ADO will were all on died of death as did eklectricsky, where it was sassy having fallours, so stop lying you child, so I am not lying fuckface, as seen you are the on e this lying, where you know full well, she PM Quill, Lovedust, bee etc to join speakfree
Your continued support for a lying is most telling and as seen I exposed your lies about claiming I was banned under black Prince which was an ID on ADO.

Oh dear poor Irn exposed again, pathetic child

Bashing the keyboard in anger won't get you anywhere especially when what you say doesn't make sense. Your lying and I've showed you the evidence.


_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:32 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

No the ADO will were all on died of death as did eklectricsky, where it was sassy having fallours, so stop lying you child, so I am not lying fuckface, as seen you are the on e this lying, where you know full well, she PM Quill, Lovedust, bee etc to join speakfree
Your continued support for a lying is most telling and as seen I exposed your lies about claiming I was banned under black Prince which was an ID on ADO.

Oh dear poor Irn exposed again, pathetic child

Bashing the keyboard in anger won't get you anywhere especially when what you say doesn't make sense. Your lying and I've showed you the evidence.


No I proved you were lying as seen and you as seen have no answer to this, was I BlackPrince on speakfree?
No
Lie exposed.
Did electricsky die of death, due to Sassy starting a feud with Fred?
Yes
Did Sassy create constant arguments with Quill on speakfree and moderators resign over her underhanded moderation?
Yes
Did she kick up a stink on ADO and entice people away?
Yes

You are running out of spaces to hide

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:40 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

No the ADO will were all on died of death as did eklectricsky, where it was sassy having fallours, so stop lying you child, so I am not lying fuckface, as seen you are the on e this lying, where you know full well, she PM Quill, Lovedust, bee etc to join speakfree
Your continued support for a lying is most telling and as seen I exposed your lies about claiming I was banned under black Prince which was an ID on ADO.

Oh dear poor Irn exposed again, pathetic child

Bashing the keyboard in anger won't get you anywhere especially when what you say doesn't make sense. Your lying and I've showed you the evidence.


No I proved you were lying as seen and you as seen have no answer to this, was I BlackPrince on speakfree?
No
Lie exposed.
Did electricsky die of death, due to Sassy starting a feud with Fred?
Yes
Did Sassy create constant arguments with Quill on speakfree and moderators resign over her underhanded moderation?
Yes
Did she kick up a stink on ADO and entice people away?
Yes

You are running out of speaces to hide

You were Black Prince on ADO whilst claiming you were not Didge. You lied

You were Napoleon Solo on SF whilst claiming you were not Didge - you lied.

Some mods resigned from SF but not all of them.

Quill was banned from SF for a day for posting information about what he claimed was Stepenmarra's family including personal information about them. So what do you think of that? Was it acceptable?. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Quill.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:45 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

No I proved you were lying as seen and you as seen have no answer to this, was I BlackPrince on speakfree?
No
Lie exposed.
Did electricsky die of death, due to Sassy starting a feud with Fred?
Yes
Did Sassy create constant arguments with Quill on speakfree and moderators resign over her underhanded moderation?
Yes
Did she kick up a stink on ADO and entice people away?
Yes

You are running out of speaces to hide

You were Black Prince on ADO whilst claiming you were not Didge. You lied
I was on ADO hiding my identity, that is not lying, busted

You were Napoleon Solo on SF whilst claiming you were not Didge - you lied.
I was hiding my identity, which many people do because they do not want old history creating problems, busted again

Some mods resigned from SF but not all of them.
And what was the cause for them resigning?
Sassy


Quill was banned from SF for a day for posting information about what he claimed was Stepenmarra's family including personal information about them. So what do you think of that? Was it acceptable?. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Quill.

Fuck me is that your defense for Sassy to look up his details and then end up with egg on her face, to then for her to continue to constantly attack him?
Your bias just gets worse by the minute, so all you have on me is having a different ID name because I wanted to remain anonymous, that is not lying
Running out of places to hide and see you do not deny the other points about electric and ADO

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:50 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

No I proved you were lying as seen and you as seen have no answer to this, was I BlackPrince on speakfree?
No
Lie exposed.
Did electricsky die of death, due to Sassy starting a feud with Fred?
Yes
Did Sassy create constant arguments with Quill on speakfree and moderators resign over her underhanded moderation?
Yes
Did she kick up a stink on ADO and entice people away?
Yes

You are running out of speaces to hide

You were Black Prince on ADO whilst claiming you were not Didge. You lied
I was on ADO hiding my identity, that is not lying, busted

You were Napoleon Solo on SF whilst claiming you were not Didge - you lied.
I was hiding my identity, which many people do because they do not want old history creating problems, busted again

Some mods resigned from SF but not all of them.
And what was the cause for them resigning?
Sassy


Quill was banned from SF for a day for posting information about what he claimed was Stepenmarra's family including personal information about them. So what do you think of that? Was it acceptable?. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Quill.

Fuck me is that your defense for Sassy to look up his details and then end up with egg on her face, to then for her to continue to constantly attack him?
Your bias just gets worse by the minute, so all you have on me is having a different ID name because I wanted to remain anonymous, that is not lying
Running out of places to hide and see you do not deny the other points about electric and ADO

You blatantly denied you were Didge on both occasions so you were lying.

And why would you want to remain anonymous? Was there something in your past history that you were ashamed of?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:53 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:

Fuck me is that your defense for Sassy to look up his details and then end up with egg on her face, to then for her to continue to constantly attack him?
Your bias just gets worse by the minute, so all you have on me is having a different ID name because I wanted to remain anonymous, that is not lying
Running out of places to hide and see you do not deny the other points about electric and ADO

You blatantly denied you were Didge on both occasions so you were lying.

And why would you want to remain anonymous? Was there something in your past history that you were ashamed of?

Yes because I wanted to remain anonymous, which is my right to do so, because I did not want there to be any flak from previous fall outs, so not ashamed of anything, though are you now going to tell the same about Sassy under the numerous different ID's she has used under INaflap?
I shall await you to call her a liar for doing so

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:
No Nemsy dear, I'm a bloody sight stupider then you will ever be, and if y'all don't like the fact that you have got a problem named sassy, you shouldn't have done it, should you.    Karma has a way of finding us, and I have just been found wanting, once again.


Is Karma why your computer went bang and you lost all those precious photos? Not to mention all your novels and short stories etc


Suspect  THIS deranged and obsessive stalking and harassment of other members on sassy's part is the main reason that I have had sassy and stephenmarra blocked for the last 6 months...

SASSY'S compooter "go bang !" after being drenched with all that Chardonnay and Red Bull, that the ol' sas_pot imbibes constantly to compensate for her chronic loneliness..  ::drnkpst:: 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 am

In fact after ADO finished and Sphinx set up her new forum, everyone had to go under a new alias Irn, do you not remember, was that wrong and everyone lying there to?
Are you going to call everyone a liar who has used a different alias, or just me, exposing your hypocrisy?
You see my boy, you need to get up early to get one over on me, your attempts here are pathetic, though will await for you to call sassy a liar for doing the same, because you are fair after all are you not? ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:01 am

gerber wrote:
Didge wrote:


She really has suckered you in, oh well, in time you will learn Gerber

absolutely not.  Ican form my own opinion thank you and detest the pack mentality and attacks on any poster.

 lol! 

YOU'RE an idiot gerbil. Fact..

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 am

After reading all the back biting on here I think il'l go back to flap, there's none of this sort of crap on there,[apart from scrat]
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9321
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 am

Didge wrote:In fact after ADO finished and Sphinx set up her new forum, everyone had to go under a new alias Irn, do you not remember, was that wrong and everyone lying there to?
Are you going to call everyone a liar who has used a different alias, or just me, exposing your hypocrisy?
You see my boy, you need to get up early to get one over on me, your attempts here are pathetic, though will await for you to call sassy a liar for doing the same, because you are fair after all are you not? ha ha

Yes, I remember that and I also remember that it was around then that Inaflap was PMing people on ADO to join his forum which is basically confirming it was him that enticed people away from ADO. That's that cleared up then.

I'll call you a liar for denying you were Didge because you were. That makes sense doesn't it? And if Sassy ever denied being Sassy when using another ID then that would be true so in effect that would make you just like her wouldn't it? - the one you accuse of lying.

Oh dear.




_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:11 am

nicko wrote:After reading all the back biting on here I think il'l go back to flap,  there's none of this sort of crap on there,[apart from scrat]

I think I might join you and sorry for the outbursts Nicko, but am sick of all the hypocrisy and bullshit.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:In fact after ADO finished and Sphinx set up her new forum, everyone had to go under a new alias Irn, do you not remember, was that wrong and everyone lying there to?
Are you going to call everyone a liar who has used a different alias, or just me, exposing your hypocrisy?
You see my boy, you need to get up early to get one over on me, your attempts here are pathetic, though will await for you to call sassy a liar for doing the same, because you are fair after all are you not? ha ha

Yes, I remember that and I also remember that it was around then that Inaflap was PMing people on ADO to join his forum which is basically confirming it was him that enticed people away from ADO. That's that cleared up then.

I'll call you a liar for denying you were Didge because you were. That makes sense doesn't it? And if Sassy ever denied being Sassy when using another ID then that would be true so in effect that would make you just like her wouldn't it? - the one you accuse of lying.

Oh dear.




lol so dean also doing wrong makes what sassy did right?
I do not think so an that is a poor excuse.
So I willa wait you to call sassy a liar for when she denied countless times she used alias on other forums, I mean fair is fair Irn if you think this is lying then you will call sassy a liar too.

In your own time

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Lone Wolf on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:
No I proved you were lying as seen and you as seen have no answer to this, was I BlackPrince on speakfree?
No
Lie exposed.
Did electricsky die of death, due to Sassy starting a feud with Fred?
Yes
Did Sassy create constant arguments with Quill on speakfree and moderators resign over her underhanded moderation?
Yes
Did she kick up a stink on ADO and entice people away?
Yes

You are running out of speaces to hide


You were Black Prince on ADO whilst claiming you were not Didge. You lied

You were Napoleon Solo on SF whilst claiming you were not Didge - you lied.

Some mods resigned from SF but not all of them.

Quill was banned from SF for a day for posting information about what he claimed was Stepenmarra's family including personal information about them. So what do you think of that? Was it acceptable?. Maybe you shouldn't have mentioned Quill.

 pirat 

How much more "off topic" can some of these meandering and convoluted discussions get today, I wonder ???

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
Didge wrote:In fact after ADO finished and Sphinx set up her new forum, everyone had to go under a new alias Irn, do you not remember, was that wrong and everyone lying there to?
Are you going to call everyone a liar who has used a different alias, or just me, exposing your hypocrisy?
You see my boy, you need to get up early to get one over on me, your attempts here are pathetic, though will await for you to call sassy a liar for doing the same, because you are fair after all are you not? ha ha

Yes, I remember that and I also remember that it was around then that Inaflap was PMing people on ADO to join his forum which is basically confirming it was him that enticed people away from ADO. That's that cleared up then.

I'll call you a liar for denying you were Didge because you were. That makes sense doesn't it? And if Sassy ever denied being Sassy when using another ID then that would be true so in effect that would make you just like her wouldn't it? - the one you accuse of lying.

Oh dear.




lol so dean also doing wrong makes what sassy did right?
I do not think so an that is a poor excuse.
So I willa wait you to call sassy a liar for when she denied countless times she used alias on other forums, I mean fair is fair Irn if you think this is lying then you will call sassy a liar too.

In your own time

So Dean did wrong then?

Of course fair is fair and if she did that then that makes you just like her - the one you accuse of lying. That would you make you both the same then wouldn't it? You happy about that - just the same?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Whoa whats going on!?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum