Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Muslims:
Where they are NOT happy:

They're not happy in Gaza ..
They're not happy in Egypt ..
They're not happy in Libya ..
They're not happy in Morocco ..
They're not happy in Iran ..
They're not happy in Iraq ..
They're not happy in Yemen ...
They're not happy in Afghanistan ...
They're not happy in Pakistan ..
They're not happy in Syria ..
They're not happy in Lebanon ...

SO.. WHERE ARE THEY HAPPY?

They're happy in Australia ..
They're happy in Canada ..
They're happy in England ..
They're happy in France ..
They're happy in Italy ..
They're happy in Germany ..
They're happy in Sweden ..
They're happy in the USA ..
They're happy in Norway ..
They're happy in Holland ..
They're happy in Denmark ..

Basically, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim and unhappy in every country that is!

AND WHO DO THEY BLAME?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN !

AND THEN- They want to change those countries to be like, THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY!
Excuse me, but I can't help wondering...
How frigging dumb can you get?
Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim Terrorists are so quick to commit suicide.

Lets have a look at the evidence:
- No Christmas
- No television
- No nude women
- No football
- No pork chops
- No hot dogs
- No burgers
- No beer
- No bacon
- Rags for clothes
- Towels for hats
- Constant wailing from some bloke in a tower
- More than one wife
- More than one mother-in-law
- You can't shave
- Your wife can't shave
- You can't wash off the smell of donkeys
- You cook over burning camel shit
- Your wife is picked by someone else for you
- and your wife smells worse than your donkey
- Then they tell them that "when they die, it all gets better"???

Well No Shit Sherlock!....
It's not like it could get much worse!

(Taken from a poster on Facebook - author anonymous)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What do we think??

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:45 pm

From my POV, the post lost it when it went on about Christmas, Donkeys and hot dogs, but the country thing is interesting....

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:51 pm

Think it is the biggest load of crap I've heard for a long time by some ignorant racist, who has obviously never been the the countries in question, masquerading as deep thought and I'm surprised you were daft enough to post it Eddie. And they obviously miss Indonesia, where the largest number of Muslims live and many other countries.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by The Puzzler on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 pm

Good thread eddie. While many individual Muslims are indeed moderate, the fact is that Islam as a religion and political ideology is fundamentally incompatible with Western culture - which is why we see it clashing so frequently and so severely with our way of life - an issue we don't see with other religions such as Sikhism and Hinduism. Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Outrage
The Puzzler
The Puzzler

Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by The Puzzler on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:53 pm

Sassy wrote:Think it is the biggest load of crap I've heard for a long time by some ignorant racist, who has obviously never been the the countries in question,  masquerading as deep thought and I'm surprised you were daft enough to post it Eddie.    And they obviously miss Indonesia, where the largest number of Muslims live and many other countries.
Indonesia still practices flogging for adultery btw.
The Puzzler
The Puzzler

Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by The Puzzler on Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:56 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/indonesia/2187933/Indonesia-backs-sharia-law-poll-shows.html
The Puzzler
The Puzzler

Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-05-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:05 pm

USA still shoots negroes for being negroes. Indonesia is so miserable it gets huge numbers of tourists visiting.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:15 pm

eddie wrote:From my POV, the post lost it when it went on about Christmas, Donkeys and hot dogs, but the country thing is interesting....


The country part was near 80% bang on the money as within most there has been plenty of civil strife, tyrants, theocracy, extremism, or religious harsh law and more to the point those Muslims in the west in the main have been fleeing persecution themselves within Muslim countries. Their children or children s children do not or have even experienced this and thus are the main group susceptible to extremist doctrine.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Sassy wrote:USA still shoots negroes for being negroes.   Indonesia is so miserable it gets huge numbers of tourists visiting.


Fallacy association, the US?
By this you mean a Government program by the US to shoot black people, so where is this law?

Or do you mean there are some racist people in the US just as there are here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:39 pm

Blacks shoot blacks every day in America, don't hear the lefties condemning this though.....


They are too busy trying to tell us that blacks aren't responsible for any crime and are all nice friendly happy clappy hard working law abiding citizens....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Blacks shoot blacks every day in America, don't hear the lefties condemning this though.....


They are too busy trying to tell us that blacks aren't responsible for any crime and are all nice friendly happy clappy hard working law abiding citizens....

The response of a racist, there is nothing which people because of their skin colour are more violent than another skin colour as all humans are biologically we are all one race, but thanks for continuing to detract the thread which was Sassy's intention

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Sassy wrote:Think it is the biggest load of crap I've heard for a long time by some ignorant racist, who has obviously never been the the countries in question,  masquerading as deep thought and I'm surprised you were daft enough to post it Eddie.    And they obviously miss Indonesia, where the largest number of Muslims live and many other countries.

It isn't crap though is it sassy?
The country part is pretty bang on the money.

I am not daft to post it sassy, I am open-minded and I like hearing different thoughts on things.
Wouldn't you even admit that some of the "countries" section is at least true?

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by nicko on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Sassy, why do you hate Israel so much? there must be a reason for it?
nicko
nicko

Posts : 12155
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 78
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:USA still shoots negroes for being negroes.   Indonesia is so miserable it gets huge numbers of tourists visiting.


Fallacy association, the US?
By this you mean a Government program by the US to shoot black people, so where is this law?

Or do you mean there are some racist people in the US just as there are here?

Actually Didge, it's not a law.  It's a bad habit.  But it is generally indulged in by police officers, in the course of performing their duties, so you'll understand the confusion.  

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Lg_smileywink

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29753
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Fallacy association, the US?
By this you mean a Government program by the US to shoot black people, so where is this law?

Or do you mean there are some racist people in the US just as there are here?

Actually Didge, it's not a law.  It's a bad habit.  But it is generally indulged in by police officers, in the course of performing their duties, so you'll understand the confusion.  

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Lg_smileywink

Bad habit does seem to be the case Quill, just reading about the armed situation in Ferguson, though that can be for a another debate, as this one is quite interesting on how there is a substantial amount of Muslim majority countries with problems, which to me is where religion itself taken in its literal or extreme view of law, is a growing issue, to where Muslims are understanding they can have a better life, one not ruled by fear

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Blacks shoot blacks every day in America, don't hear the lefties condemning this though.....
They are too busy trying to tell us that blacks aren't responsible for any crime and are all nice friendly happy clappy hard working law abiding citizens....
The response of a racist, there is nothing which people because of their skin colour are more violent than another skin colour as all humans are biologically we are all one race, but thanks for continuing to detract the thread which was Sassy's intention


No, it is the response of someone trying to show up leftie hypocrisy where they ignore the high numbers of blacks killing blacks or blacks killing whites or Muslims killing Muslims or Muslims killing non Muslims but when a white kills a black it's automatically racist and when someone else kills a Muslim they are Nazis and Muslims are innocent victims etc....
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Original Quill on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Actually Didge, it's not a law.  It's a bad habit.  But it is generally indulged in by police officers, in the course of performing their duties, so you'll understand the confusion.  

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Lg_smileywink

Bad habit does seem to be the case Quill, just reading about the armed situation in Ferguson, though that can be for a another debate, as this one is quite interesting on how there is a substantial amount of Muslim majority countries with problems, which to me is where religion itself taken in its literal or extreme view of law, is a growing issue, to where Muslims are understanding they can have a better life, one not ruled by fear

I spotted that.  But, this was just too easy to pass up. Besides, even eds is not 100% behind the pith of the original source-point. People have come to the wealthy western countries because of the opportunity; but a lot have come because of the bad times left behind. Cities in the US are loaded with Vietnamese and I don't think it is because of their religion. Our huge Irish population in our eastern cities is due the great famine (Gorta Mór) of the mid-eighteenth century, not religion.

I think we observe a lot more Islamic dress in western countries, which makes us more aware of the presence of the people. African Americans also dress in traditional tribal colours and garments, and we don't attribute that to religion.

Obviously, I don't think that there is anything peculiar about Islam, the religion, that causes migration. I do think they have had political turmoil in their homelands and that has contributed to the problem. I get the irony of flocking to western nations, and then turning around and bashing them for all the problems in the world. But hell we are used to that...it's jealousy.


Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

Normal is broken.

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
Original Quill
Original Quill

Posts : 29753
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 54
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Didge wrote:
The response of a racist, there is nothing which people because of their skin colour are more violent than another skin colour as all humans are biologically we are all one race, but thanks for continuing to detract the thread which was Sassy's intention


No, it is the response of someone trying to show up leftie hypocrisy where they ignore the high numbers of blacks killing blacks or blacks killing whites or Muslims killing Muslims or Muslims killing non Muslims but when a white kills a black it's automatically racist and when someone else kills a Muslim they are Nazis and Muslims are innocent victims etc....

No you were just coming out with your usual racist bullshit, where you stated about blacks being responsible for crime, thus defining in regards to skin colour being a factor behind crime, when none exist.
So stop deflecting the thread with your racist garbage, it has no scientific backing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bad habit does seem to be the case Quill, just reading about the armed situation in Ferguson, though that can be for a another debate, as this one is quite interesting on how there is a substantial amount of Muslim majority countries with problems, which to me is where religion itself taken in its literal or extreme view of law, is a growing issue, to where Muslims are understanding they can have a better life, one not ruled by fear

I spotted that.  But, this was just too easy to pass up.


No worries Quill.

 ::D:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:44 pm

No it was a post about leftie hypocrisy.



Sassy going on about a white police officer shooting a black and how outrageous and racist it is when blacks kill blacks and whites every day and we have silence from the lefties.



Just like Israel being attacked week after week by Palestinian rockets and silence from the lefties, only complaining when Israel retaliate to try to stop the rocket attacks.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No it was a post about leftie hypocrisy.
Sassy going on about a white police officer shooting a black and how outrageous and racist it is when blacks kill blacks and whites every day and we have silence from the lefties.
Just like Israel being attacked week after week by Palestinian rockets and silence from the lefties, only complaining when Israel retaliate to try to stop the rocket attacks.




No you were making as per usual a racist pile of dung heap bullshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:54 pm

Didge, I know what I was posting.



You can't seriously be telling me what I meant....




_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Didge, I know what I was posting.



You can't seriously be telling me what I meant....





I always know what a racist means, it stands out a mile.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:24 pm

Oh, you are seriously trying to tell me what I was saying...


Oh dear!




I wasn't talking about the fact there is a disproportionate high level of crime committed by blacks at all.



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Oh, you are seriously trying to tell me what I was saying...


Oh dear!




I wasn't talking about the fact there is a  disproportionate high level of crime committed by blacks at all.



No oh dear, Just matti being as racist as usual, where you have now proven this again beyond doubt using skin colour

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:05 pm


Think you need to read my original most, is clearly pointing out leftie hypocrisy....

Oh dear!

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Think you need to read my original most, is clearly pointing out leftie hypocrisy....

Oh dear!

No need to and you have spoilt the thread with your racist garbage, playing right into Stassi's hands.
Bravo dummy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bad habit does seem to be the case Quill, just reading about the armed situation in Ferguson, though that can be for a another debate, as this one is quite interesting on how there is a substantial amount of Muslim majority countries with problems, which to me is where religion itself taken in its literal or extreme view of law, is a growing issue, to where Muslims are understanding they can have a better life, one not ruled by fear

I spotted that.  But, this was just too easy to pass up.  Besides, even eds is not 100% behind the pith of the original source-point.  People have come to the wealthy western countries because of the opportunity; but a lot have come because of the bad times left behind.  Cities in the US are loaded with Vietnamese and I don't think it is because of their religion.  Our huge Irish population in our eastern cities is due the great famine (Gorta Mór) of the mid-eighteenth century, not religion.

I think we observe a lot more Islamic dress in western countries, which makes us more aware of the presence of the people.  African Americans also dress in traditional tribal colours and garments, and we don't attribute that to religion.

Obviously, I don't think that there is anything peculiar about Islam, the religion, that causes migration.  I do think they have had political turmoil in their homelands and that has contributed to the problem.  I get the irony of flocking to western nations, and then turning around and bashing them for all the problems in the world.  But hell we are used to that...it's jealousy.


Agree on many of the points but there are also some very rich Muslim countries, where again a very world wide reaching web to me is a playing an important part in how people eyes are opened up to a less fear based strict regime of life, that once the West itself was once like, being again where a literal belief system ruled. The saddest part though is that in most cases of where Muslims have risen up for change, it has been the extremists that have capitalized on this and made significant gains, where they are always well funded. There does not seem to be any powerful or rich liberal movement within the Muslim world to fight back. It has been the Muslim youth in many of these nations, but clearly they are not string enough yet to bring about change, though it will eventually happen





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by eddie on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:27 pm

Didge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:Didge, I know what I was posting.



You can't seriously be telling me what I meant....





I always know what a racist means, it stands out a mile.

Didge I read it how Matt said he meant it tbf.
He meant it as a dig to the left as he posted it just after what sassy said.

Just my opinion for what it's worth x

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 am

Thank you Eddie, that was exactly what I was doing.



Black on black and black on white crime is an every day occurrence both in USA and here in UK and the lefties don't bat an eyelid about it.



They don't care about the high levels of crime in black communities (often extremely violent, drugs, gangs, robberies, murders etc) that is a blight on the daily lives of decent and law abiding people in those communities, or the huge and massively disproportionate numbers of black on white crime that are never deemed racist although whites are deliberately targeted because they are white and thought of as being easier targets or likely to have more money to steal or just because of an underlying hatred towards whites that some blacks feel.


White on black crime is tiny in comparison.




But all of this gets ignored by the lefties who are too busy telling us how lovely black people are and making excuses for the bad behaviour of many by telling us how deprived they are and how it's all the fault of whites and THEIR racism instead.



The lefties are the real racists as They obviously hold some people to a lower level of expectations and a lower level of behaviour and accountability based on the colour of Their skin.



It would be great if there were more black police in the high black population areas, then they could just be hated for being police and stopping the people doing the crimes they want rather than being hated for being white as well....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:16 am

Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


I always know what a racist means, it stands out a mile.

Didge I read it how Matt said he meant it tbf.
He meant it as a dig to the left as he posted it just after what sassy said.

Just my opinion for what it's  worth x


Sorry, but matti's is as racist as they come, and he already has a belief on racial views on crime, which biologically is not scientific, I know exactly what he meant and as seen he still comes out with even more racist garbage.


He also is daft to think and claim what he calls white crime on again what he calls black is small in comparison, because he is daft to only look at one time era and selective countries, I guess he has never heard of history, which shows why he is a first class idiotic racist!
Happy to teach him some history on this mind

x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:07 am

I live in the present dodge....



People living in the past is the cause of so much trouble today....




And a lot of this 'history' is more selective than anything, especially when the lefties talk about it....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:19 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I live in the present dodge....
People living in the past is the cause of so much trouble today....
And a lot of this 'history' is more selective than anything, especially when the lefties talk about it....

Even more absurdity, so you are claim even more pseudo science, in other words, nonsense, your argument is selective, that shows how poor and complete crap it is, where it fails to take into account the real known reasons behind crime levels, which has nothing to do with skin colour.
History shows how things change where they can change again, showing your argument is moot to say the least, let alone nonsense.
Many right and left wing people do not back your racist stance, something you need to get used to, most left and right are not hypocritical on this, because they know skin colour has no affect on people committing crime, only to a racist thinks such absurdity


Now you want to yet again be schooled on why you are racist and your views are daft, start another thread

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:21 am

Then we can get this topic back on track

Night all

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:51 am

Waffle dodge.
There is nothing pseudo science about looking at facts on crime levels, prison numbers compared to general population.
It is people like you who can't deal with the findings who then have to start making excuses.
And All your excuses come back to the same thing which is that it's all whitey's fault and blacks are just victims of racism....
For example....
You are quick to blame poverty and being deprived etc, but not because blacks have a lower level of achievement or are less able to compete intellectually or are in any way less academic etc, as we're all the same Blah Blah Blah...
So the reason that they generally don't succeed in the same numbers and the resulting areas with higher blacks being with greater poverty and deprivation must be down to others limiting their opportunities and preventing them from getting on because they are black and everyone else is a racist.
So it's all whitey's fault that they're poorer and deprived and higher crime is understandable and it's not their fault.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Waffle dodge.
There is nothing pseudo science about looking at facts on crime levels, prison numbers compared to general population.

It is people like you who can't deal with the findings who then have to start making excuses.
And All your excuses come back to the same thing which is that it's all whitey's fault and blacks are just victims of racism....
For example....
You are quick to blame poverty and being deprived etc, but not because blacks have a lower level of achievement or are less able to compete intellectually or are in any way less academic etc, as we're all the same Blah Blah Blah...
So the reason that they generally don't succeed in the same numbers and the resulting areas with higher blacks being with greater poverty and deprivation must be down to others limiting their opportunities and preventing them from getting on because they are black and everyone else is a racist.
So it's all whitey's fault that they're poorer and deprived and higher crime is understandable and it's not their fault.


More racist babble, you are claiming something unscientific basing levels of crime defined by a person being more criminal if their skin colour is darker, whilst ignoring for start the reasons behind crime, of which not one aspect is ski colour and the fact there is as proven to you countless times a massive discrimination, on stop and search, arrests and sentencing, all of which has been recognized by the authorities and Government and all the main parties. Thus it is you that is the clear dummy.
Even the rest of your bullshit post is the ramblings of a fucked up ex BNP drone who jumped ship to UKIP, as you would have to claim Black brains are hard wired to commit crime more so than whites and there is no such science to back any such conclusion based on ethnic groups.

So you can spit your racist tripe all day long, you are a homophobe, this has been proven, a racist, this has been proven and a raving xenophobe

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by eddie on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:26 am

Anyway boys!
What do we think about the countries aspect of my OP?

Is there truth in it? I think there is some.
Some groups of Muslims do seem to want to change the very countries they come in to, to become like the very countries they leave.

_________________
Please stop saying "You can't joke about anything anymore". You can. You can joke about whatever the fuck you like. And some people won't like it and they will tell you they don't like it. And then it's up to you whether you give a fuck or not. And so on. It's a good system. ~ Ricky Gervais
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 39259
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 49
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Great! Another thread that treats Muslims like an homogenous entity. Like we're all the same. If you understand one (ie just have 1 Muslim friend), you will somehow understand the remaining billion.

Let's look at the Muslim countries in another way: how many of those countries are influenced by the West? How many of those countries have leaders installed and supported by the West?

@Didge - Sassy's comment was not an association fallacy. Construct it and you'll know what I mean.


Quite. Perhaps it was too deep lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Great! Another thread that treats Muslims like an homogenous entity. Like we're all the same. If you understand one (ie just have 1 Muslim friend), you will somehow understand the remaining billion.

Let's look at the Muslim countries in another way: how many of those countries are influenced by the West? How many of those countries have leaders installed and supported by the West?

@Didge - Sassy's comment was not an association fallacy. Construct it and you'll know what I mean.


It was a fallacy and was nothing more than a deflection, also, why are you not able to look at a critical view of Islamic countries?
You mean they use the west to obtain many funds and whilst allow the West to think they are on their side, like with Saudi, they fund terrorism, or at least export hard line Islam in Whabbism, which has no place in today's society.
The reality is where ever there is a literal view of the Monotheistic faiths, there has always been problems, in happen in the west for centuries, now people have pulled away from such, man made mythical fear based laws. I think again where Liberal minded Muslims, who rightly have been thankfully influenced by western ways in Liberal views, have risen up to have change, have sadly been crushed in many places like Iran, Eygpt etc, where it has been Islamists that have capitalized from this, which is a huge concern for many Muslim nations at present. This is not something to be ignored. Again most foreign Muslims to the west have been fleeing persecution.
It is no good trying to say this is having a go at Muslims, its not, I hope to see Muslim nations just like the west, not ruled by religion, but common sense and in time this will happen

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:45 pm

Whenever you hear a Muslim spokesman on tv they always start by saying 'we in the Muslim community...', thus speaking as a group as a whole.


So why complain when others think of Muslims as a group?

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:34 pm

Dodge, see you bring out the big guns now to try to silence the truth..... Just calling me racist don't cut it so you wheel out homophobe and xenaphobe too....


lol!


Oh and I see you just waffle on about more excuses.....



High crime rates are nothing to do with stop and search.



We are talking about reported crimes and descriptions of offenders.



Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Dodge, see you bring out the big guns now to try to silence the truth..... Just calling me racist don't cut it so you wheel out homophobe and xenaphobe too....



lol!

Nothing big about simple facts Twatti, they just expose your stupidity, which makes for great entertainment
I see you glossed over the fact you have no scientific evidence and where I asked you to show there is a biological difference within human minds ethnically between people who have darker skin which shows they would be more criminal minded.
It shows your fallacy association flawed moot argument is just an embarrassment as it always has been on here.
You of course then again make a tit of yourself as seen by ignoring this and have no evidence.
You claim stats stupidly from only within one time era and selective nations proves your point, it is so comical I have to pick myself off the floor laughing each time you reply, which is worse you actually are that dumb, to think you are right, ha ha
The factors behind crime are known, throughout history they have been the same cause behind crime, skin colour plays no part because biologically we are all once race, but only a dummy like yourself is to dim to understand this.


You just hate the fact I expose you for a ignorant hateful racist, homophobic and xenophobic infantile, simpleminded drone that you are.

 ::D::

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:46 pm

Plus your excuses come back to the same thing as I said before.....
Blacks are unfairly stopped and searched because the police are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.
Blacks are unfairly arrested more because the police are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.
Blacks are unfairly sentenced more because the courts are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Plus your excuses come back to the same thing as I said before.....
Blacks are unfairly stopped and searched because the police are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.
Blacks are unfairly arrested more because the police are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.
Blacks are unfairly sentenced more because the courts are all whitey's and they're all racist so it's all whitey's fault.

Hilarious again, humans are biologically one race, show me the scientific biological evidence that skin colour has made made some humans brains more criminally minded?

Simple question for a simpleton to answer.

Ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:58 pm

You only have to Look at crime statistics to see a correlation.



Same here and in USA.



You can make excuses all you want, but will still be seen as excuses....



_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You only have to Look at crime statistics to see a correlation.
Same here and in USA.
You can make excuses all you want, but will still be seen as excuses....



Hilarious again, so your whole argument hinges on one nation over a small time frame and is utterly moot, not 10,000 years where you can show consistently people with darker skin have been more violent and criminally minded?
Do you really wanna go there on history, as so happy to wipe the floor with your stupidity.
Lets take this one further, why when there was severe poverty, lets say through the Gin era in the UK, was there so much violent crime?

Again you are avoiding the question:


Humans are biologically one race, show me the scientific biological evidence that skin colour has made made some humans brains more criminally minded?

Simple question for a simpleton to answer.

Ha ha

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Tommy Monk on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm

I'm living in the present dodge.


Crime statistics speak for themselves.



Stop the excuses.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk

Posts : 22947
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this? Empty Re: Regarding Muslims and Islam: could there be an element of truth in this?

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I'm living in the present dodge.
Crime statistics speak for themselves.



Stop the excuses.

I knew you would copout answering as you always do, let me know when you want to debate this, because as seen I just made you look utterly stupid once again.
The questions still stand and will stand until you answer.
Enjoy your weekend Twatti, have better things to do than to go around in circles with an idiot who refuses to debate anything and blindly sticks to such unscientific points, that hold no validity.

So here they are again and lets hope you answer and I will answer when next back:

Show me over 10,000 years where you can show consistently people with darker skin have been more violent and criminally minded?

Lets take this one further, why when there was severe poverty, lets say through the Gin era in the UK, was there so much violent crime?

Humans are biologically one race, show me the scientific biological evidence that skin colour has made some humans brains more criminally minded?

Laters dummy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum