Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :



Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State

By Jonathan Weiler

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

There have been some updates to the platform more recently, reflecting Israel’s withdrawal of settlements from Gaza in 2005. But the Likud Party has *never* in its statements of principles, accepted a Palestinian State. Its electoral partner, Yisrael Beitenu, has likewise categorically rejected the possibility of an independent Palestinian State, insisting that the idea is nothing more than a ploy to facilitate the destruction of Israel.

The Hamas charter, of course, does more than just reject Israel as a sovereign political entity. It’s a vile document that echoes some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes of the modern era. But on the central question of one side denying the other’s legitimacy — it’s hard to ignore the symmetry between Likud – the party of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – and Hamas.

Some defenders of Israel become indignant at the mention of these realities as scurrilous and spurious because the Likud platform quoted above is just an “old” statement of principles not reflective of the Party’s actions in power. But by that logic, the Hamas Charter, written over 25 years ago, cannot be said to be the sole controlling document of that organization, since much more recent statements and actions by its leadership have, at least some times, included an expressed willingness to pursue a long-term agreement with Israel. Furthermore, Hamas also agreed to join the Palestinian Authority in a unity government that accepts all previous PA agreements with Israel.

Too much political discussion in the United States about Israel/Palestine proceeds from the premise that Palestinians have no other interest than to destroy Israel and drive the Jews into the sea. Therefore, it is said, well-intentioned Israel has no viable negotiating partner for peace. The political reality on the ground does not conform to such a simple-minded tale of good vs. evil. Israeli hardliners in power have repeatedly rejected any basis for a viable Palestinian state. Indeed, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s qualified statement in support of a two-state solution in 2009 – which his American apologists repeatedly invoke to demonstrate his “moderate” bona fides – was characterized by a member of his own cabinet as “the spin of our lives.” In fact. Likud leaders have said unequivocally that no two-state deal is possible. And just three weeks ago, speaking at a press conference, Netanyahu said:

   “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan.”

As David Horovitz wrote in The Times of Israel:

   “He wasn’t saying that he doesn’t support a two-state solution. He was saying that it’s impossible. This was not a new, dramatic change of stance by the prime minister. It was a new, dramatic exposition of his long-held stance.”

In other words, no independent Palestinian state. Period. Ever.

Arab leaders are accused *all the time* of making one set of (conciliatory) statements in front of some audiences in English, while revealing their (true) rejectionist feelings in front of others, in Arabic. To the extent that this is true, one could certainly say the same about Netanyahu – relatively conciliatory and reasonable-sounding statements for international audiences. And altogether different rhetoric for internal consumption. Bibi is, after all, a master – like many politicians – at speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

Since Palestine does not exist as a recognized independent state, there is no need for Israel’s rejectionists to call for Palestine’s “destruction.” But the consistent avowals of Israeli leaders – and the plain language of the party platforms that express their parties’ core beliefs – to prevent such a state from coming into being is not substantively different from the expressed desire of the Hamas Charter to reject Israel’s existence.

The beginnings of a more fair and balanced appreciation of the conflict would start with that acknowledgment.

http://www.juancole.com/2014/08/charter-destruction-palestinian.html


Last edited by Sassy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:39 pm

nicko wrote:never read so much crap in my life,   your off your nut.
The savage nazi Jews call it "mowing the lawn" Penfold chap!
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Shady wrote:
Sassy wrote:I'm not denying it.   It's my money, and your money and Harvesmum's money etc that is being used to do that.   Unless we all speak up and demand it stops, our money will carry on helping that to happen.

Good afternoon Sassy.

So you posted a sad picture.You spoke up.And you demanded that it stops.

And millions of other people have done the same.

Guess what.It's still going on.

Yep, Vietnam carried on until enough people protested for long enough and tv viewers began to see what was really happening.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 pm

scrat wrote:
nicko wrote:never read so much crap in my life,   your off your nut.
The savage nazi Jews call it "mowing the lawn" Penfold chap!

They do indeed Scrat, place them behind barbed wire, deny them enough food, water, electricity, and then every eighteen months or two years blow them to hell to keep them subjegated. Only this time the world is taking notice.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:56 am

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Are you for real? Only just the other day Quill was busy telling us that the Israel government had nothing to do with the building of illegal settlements in the West Bank and they were all being built by wildcatters against the policies of the Israeli government. He was also excusing an Israeli minister for coming out with statements that Gaza should be turned into a concentration camp and that Palestinians could be shipped out to other areas because Gaza really belongs to Israel. He made out that statements such as that will be looked on in the future as something that was said off the cuff and he'll wonder why he said it.
Sorry, but I just don't see where you get the notion that Quill gets it.

Didn’t even know this was going on.  What I was saying was, I was asking you to explain the settlements, Irn.  You haven't been able to—haven’t even bothered, to be honest—proving Didge’s point.  You guys indulge in half arguments, half-truths, and forget the rest.  Hamas/Gaza has tossed over 1,300 missiles over the fence, but that is ignored for more popular indulgences on behalf of pre-cast victims and pictures of dead children.

What I was saying about the Israeli minister was that he was wrong, but it is the kind to thing that goes on in a heated exchange during a war.  But it’s great fodder if you twist it around, eh guys?

Ben, you haven’t been around this crowd to learn that this is not that.  Yes, the sassy posse is real, but there is no other force out there.  What you see are actual, natural, grass-roots responses to—yep, you guessed it—the contrived efforts of one sassy lady.  

There’s only one person who keeps the PM lines to you hot.  She’s either whining to you or attacking…a little inconsistent, wouldn’t you say?  We saw all of this same stuff going on at SpeakFree, and it is what led to the revolt of September of last year.  And the closing.  You think it’s something new, Ben, because you don’t see that it has gone on through 3-4 different forums now.

I haven’t been involved in this brouhaha, this time.  I feel sorry for the loneliness that sassy has built around her, but then I ask, whose fault is it?  People get pissed.  Natural, real-life pissed.  And I’m like, I see a little girl crying, and she crying because nobody will do what she tells them to do.  And I’m like, Hey, there’s something wrong with that!

I don’t like to see sassy hurt.  But Christ almighty, man, if she had an ounce of empathy for anyone else, I’d be right there.  I don’t know if I’ve made myself clear.  But there’s no history with people like Eds and HM…they are just responding for today.  They weren't even on SF.  There’s no great conspiracy going on.  Just honest reactions.

Good grief, you really are good at fooling some people with nonsense like that. You describing the illegal settlements as something being built by wildcatters all in defiance of the Israeli government were something you were trying to pass off to Veya as the reason why they were being built. I just joined that discussion after that by trying to explain to you that it had been the policy of the Israeli government to build these illegal settlements for over 40 years and it was part of their wider policy to continue with it. I even gave you the words that came right out of the mouth of Benjamin Netanyahu who said...

"The message is clear: we are here and will remain here. The settlement blocs are an indisputable part of Israel forever.

"This is acceptable to the great majority of Israel's citizens and is gradually being instilled in international consciousness."


And the statements by the Israeli minister about concentration camps in Gaza were not something that was written in private letters written by someone serving in the military. They were said by a minister in the Israeli government and they very detailed at that and they were published in the press. Here’s a reminder...

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/my-gaza-solution/2014/07/23/

Hardly an off the cuff remark that would be looked back on later as something later to be regretted, is it?

Half arguments, half-truths!!!. Yes Quill, you’re right and it’s what you do best because there is no conspiracy going on, you just make out there is as shown in the remainder of your post.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:00 am

eddie wrote:To Ben and Irn: as usual, you seem to only defend people you class as friends.

I didn't attack sassy and neither did others. We were upset due to the content of the picture which should have been posted as a link only - which is what I said.
I believe everyone who was upset by that picture would've reacted the same way whoever had posted it.

Both of you fail, at times, to be honestly unbiased.

Ben, I'm going to put it out there seeing as you have.
Lots of members here get it in the neck for their views and the way that other members treat them, but they don't PM you to tell you that they are taking a break because it's upset them. Only once, whist we were talking about Phil posting stuff about my children did I say to you I might take a break because I wanted him to leave my children alone.

The fact that a member has to PM you to tell that they can't post due to the "attacks" (it's a fucking debate forum!!) shows me that oh-so-subtley they wish you to feel some sympathy and that any future "attacks" that happen to them will just so happen to be noticed by you and they can then say "See?"

Sassy is as guilty as anyone and not-guilty as anyone,  for arguments on here.

It takes two to argue Ben. Two.
So if sassy feels argued against, it must mean she's doing her fair portion of the arguing.


Actually I find it rather childish that posters have to PM the admin to wail about their treatment.
It's a debate forum: people should grow up and remember that there are far far worse things happening in the world just like the picture sassy has posted....

And yes, there's the irony.

Eddie, who am I defending and what have I defended them for what they have done?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:26 am

In my opinion Edds wasnt referring to a single incident but a pattern of behaviour over a period of time. The pattern being you always back Sassy without question no matter how appalling her behaviour.
Either that or you lie low until a ruck dies down and then bump other threads up the board.
As I previously said you do her no favours. We all know she gets preferential treatment - dont rub our noses in it.  Sad 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Irn Bru on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 am

Nems wrote:In my opinion Edds wasnt referring to a single incident but a pattern of behaviour over a period of time. The pattern being you always back Sassy without question no matter how appalling her behaviour.
Either that or you lie low until a ruck dies down and then bump other threads up the board.
As I previously said you do her no favours. We all know she gets preferential treatment - dont rub our noses in it.  Sad 

I'm sure Eds can speak for herself but I'll take you up on what you say. Give me an example where I have backed Sassy and where I have been wrong to do so?

This is just another example of the nonsense that has been going on for almost two years about a Sassy posse rubbish and now you are coming out with even more rubbish that I lie low until a ruck dies down.

Sorry, I have more to do with my time at the moment than spend it on here throughout the day and half the night and I'll post when I can.

Is that ok with you?

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:48 am

eddie wrote:To Ben and Irn: as usual, you seem to only defend people you class as friends.

I didn't attack sassy and neither did others. We were upset due to the content of the picture which should have been posted as a link only - which is what I said.
I believe everyone who was upset by that picture would've reacted the same way whoever had posted it.

Both of you fail, at times, to be honestly unbiased.

Ben, I'm going to put it out there seeing as you have.
Lots of members here get it in the neck for their views and the way that other members treat them, but they don't PM you to tell you that they are taking a break because it's upset them. Only once, whist we were talking about Phil posting stuff about my children did I say to you I might take a break because I wanted him to leave my children alone.

The fact that a member has to PM you to tell that they can't post due to the "attacks" (it's a fucking debate forum!!) shows me that oh-so-subtley they wish you to feel some sympathy and that any future "attacks" that happen to them will just so happen to be noticed by you and they can then say "See?"

Sassy is as guilty as anyone and not-guilty as anyone,  for arguments on here.

It takes two to argue Ben. Two.
So if sassy feels argued against, it must mean she's doing her fair portion of the arguing.


Actually I find it rather childish that posters have to PM the admin to wail about their treatment.
It's a debate forum: people should grow up and remember that there are far far worse things happening in the world just like the picture sassy has posted....

And yes, there's the irony.

I didn't pm Ben to say 'poor me', I pm'd Ben out of courtesy because at the time he was dealing with Buttercup for me, I was trying to deal with stuff from my security service and was totally fed up, when I was the one have my computer interfered with, with the continual attacks about something I was the victim of, so I told him not to bother anymore, I'd deal with it through my security service and wouldn't be posting.

As it happens, even my security services couldn't deal with it, after my computer crashed I'm having to pay for someone to get my personal photo's and writing off it, and at the moment they are having trouble and think it is very suspicious.    It will break my heart if I have lost those photos of my Mum and my daughter.    

It was beyond then, and is still beyond, my comprehension that vile, disgusting people could attack me for something I was the victim of, they couldn't get any lower, but they probably will.

At the moment, I have lost those photos of my daughter and my mother that can never be replaced, and when bastards come out with things like 'it was the dodgy sites I went on', just because I look into things more deeply than they do on perfectly legitimate sites, they utterly disgust me.

The fact that I put a photo up, that is all over facebook and every site that is putting out news on Gaza is supposed to be something I should be ashamed of and means I am behaving 'appallingly'.    Perhaps they would say the same about the DM that had pictures of men being lined up and shot.    It's going on, if people don't want to know what is really going on and want to cover the world with fluffy bunnies that's their problem.

I find their behaviour 'appalling', especially all the threads they have started about me personally, not a subject, and they are too up themselves to see what they have done and haven't a clue as to what it is, ganging up and bullying, the only thing they are any good at.

It took Veya to come on and see that thread for what it was Eddie, you couldn't see anything wrong with it, so I think your judgement here can be called into question very easily.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:19 am

Always back up photos and other important files - it shouldn't need saying really.

I once had a computer which crashed because of an update, and I lost everything on it. It didn't matter really because there was nothing that important, but it can and does happen, and it's not always because someone got into your computer.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31233
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Always back up photos and other important files - it shouldn't need saying really.

I once had a computer which crashed because of an update, and I lost everything on it. It didn't matter really because there was nothing that important, but it can and does happen, and it's not always because someone got into your computer.

However, whatever the reason it crashed I wouldn't be poking fun at you if you had lost something like that. In this case both my security service and the people looking into it think something very odd has happened.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:38 am

More pathetic excuses to this complete fabricated case of a PC being hacked, sorry do not buy it at all.
Second every media news site issues a warning to graphic content, which means people are given the chance if they wish to view something, you failed to issue such a warning and even worse use such pictures to garner hate, which is your objective.

What you did was wrong, that is a fact

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:42 am

Irn Bru wrote:The image is sick and disgusting and a warning of graphic content wouldn't have gone amiss but I've seen a lot worse in British Newspapers and on our television sets of bulldozers shoving hundreds of near skeletons of human beings being shoved into mass graves when places like Belsen concentration camp was discovered and what had been going on. Film of people lined up in a line alongside open tips being shot in the head and falling into a mass graves.
The BBC series World at War showed us all that and it's images and film like that that made the world aware of the Holocaust and the injustice against the Jews, the Gypsies and the miscreants.
There appears to be more outrage at the member who posted the picture than there is against the people that committed the awful act that caused that to happen to that child because I really don't see much evidence of that. And I also didn't see any condemnation of those who gather on a hillside just outside Gaza to watch and cheer as the missiles fly in.


You wanted proof Irn, here is your proof trying to downplay what Sassy posted.
Thus you are directing away blame or fault
It is either wrong to post without a warning or it is fine, it can only be one way or the other and here you even state it should have had a warning but do not tell sassy she should have used one.
Conclusion
Biased

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:03 am

Didge wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:The image is sick and disgusting and a warning of graphic content wouldn't have gone amiss but I've seen a lot worse in British Newspapers and on our television sets of bulldozers shoving hundreds of near skeletons of human beings being shoved into mass graves when places like Belsen concentration camp was discovered and what had been going on. Film of people lined up in a line alongside open tips being shot in the head and falling into a mass graves.
The BBC series World at War showed us all that and it's images and film like that that made the world aware of the Holocaust and the injustice against the Jews, the Gypsies and the miscreants.
There appears to be more outrage at the member who posted the picture than there is against the people that committed the awful act that caused that to happen to that child because I really don't see much evidence of that. And I also didn't see any condemnation of those who gather on a hillside just outside Gaza to watch and cheer as the missiles fly in.


You wanted proof Irn, here is your proof trying to downplay what Sassy posted.
Thus you are directing away blame or fault
It is either wrong to post without a warning or it is fine, it can only be one way or the other and here you even state it should have had a warning but do not tell sassy she should have used one.
Conclusion
Biased
Kak and Tess post the same vile images on flapfix, I think you're just looking for another stick to beat a poster with, because you cannot beat them with your strength of argument and logic.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:11 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:To Ben and Irn: as usual, you seem to only defend people you class as friends.

I didn't attack sassy and neither did others. We were upset due to the content of the picture which should have been posted as a link only - which is what I said.
I believe everyone who was upset by that picture would've reacted the same way whoever had posted it.

Both of you fail, at times, to be honestly unbiased.

Ben, I'm going to put it out there seeing as you have.
Lots of members here get it in the neck for their views and the way that other members treat them, but they don't PM you to tell you that they are taking a break because it's upset them. Only once, whist we were talking about Phil posting stuff about my children did I say to you I might take a break because I wanted him to leave my children alone.

The fact that a member has to PM you to tell that they can't post due to the "attacks" (it's a fucking debate forum!!) shows me that oh-so-subtley they wish you to feel some sympathy and that any future "attacks" that happen to them will just so happen to be noticed by you and they can then say "See?"

Sassy is as guilty as anyone and not-guilty as anyone,  for arguments on here.

It takes two to argue Ben. Two.
So if sassy feels argued against, it must mean she's doing her fair portion of the arguing.


Actually I find it rather childish that posters have to PM the admin to wail about their treatment.
It's a debate forum: people should grow up and remember that there are far far worse things happening in the world just like the picture sassy has posted....

And yes, there's the irony.

I didn't pm Ben to say 'poor me', I pm'd Ben out of courtesy because at the time he was dealing with Buttercup for me, I was trying to deal with stuff from my security service and was totally fed up, when I was the one have my computer interfered with, with the continual attacks about something I was the victim of, so I told him not to bother anymore, I'd deal with it through my security service and wouldn't be posting.

As it happens, even my security services couldn't deal with it, after my computer crashed I'm having to pay for someone to get my personal photo's and writing off it, and at the moment they are having trouble and think it is very suspicious.    It will break my heart if I have lost those photos of my Mum and my daughter.    

It was beyond then, and is still beyond, my comprehension that vile, disgusting people could attack me for something I was the victim of, they couldn't get any lower, but they probably will.

At the moment, I have lost those photos of my daughter and my mother that can never be replaced, and when bastards come out with things like 'it was the dodgy sites I went on', just because I look into things more deeply than they do on perfectly legitimate sites, they utterly disgust me.

The fact that I put a photo up, that is all over facebook and every site that is putting out news on Gaza is supposed to be something I should be ashamed of and means I am behaving 'appallingly'.    Perhaps they would say the same about the DM that had pictures of men being lined up and shot.    It's going on, if people don't want to know what is really going on and want to cover the world with fluffy bunnies that's their problem.

I find their behaviour 'appalling', especially all the threads they have started about me personally, not a subject, and they are too up themselves to see what they have done and haven't a clue as to what it is, ganging up and bullying, the only thing they are any good at.

It took Veya to come on and see that thread for what it was Eddie, you couldn't see anything wrong with it, so I think your judgement here can be called into question very easily.


Firstly sassy, I did not think the thread was bullying and I wouldn't if it were aimed at me either. I don't know if you noticed but I actually gave the reason why you couldn't go?
So I don't think my judgement can be called into question as it was a legitimate question that could've been asked anywhere on any thread (but gotten lost amongst other posts).

As for your computer and losing special pictures I can sympathise; I had a purse stolen a couple of years after my dad died and lost a couple of one-off pictures of him and also little notes my son had written me, so I can empathise with that.

Posting the picture I have already explained earlier in this thread: I have no objections to your posting a link - no one has I believe - but the picture was too graphic for a news forum.
I have also defended your right to post as many Gaza stories as you want - so you can hardly say I'm "against you"

And as for the pm'ing Ben, I'd rather leave that where and how I left it:
I do think it's childish when posters run to admin and fill up an inbox like he's the dad who can sort out the playground shit.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 am

So you don't believe in being polite when someone is dealing with something for you because it affects their site as well?

BTW, I did notice you 'defending' me, however I should not have needed defending, the thread should have been locked, it's no-one's business why I can't go but at least it gave Nems a chance for a laugh, with really showed her up as she knows the truth.


Last edited by Sassy on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:17 am

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:


You wanted proof Irn, here is your proof trying to downplay what Sassy posted.
Thus you are directing away blame or fault
It is either wrong to post without a warning or it is fine, it can only be one way or the other and here you even state it should have had a warning but do not tell sassy she should have used one.
Conclusion
Biased
Kak and Tess post the same vile images on flapfix, I think you're just looking for another stick to beat a poster with, because you cannot beat them with your strength of argument and logic.

What a fuckwit lol, they are wrong also to do the same, numpty, showing your view point has just crashed and burned as it always does, plus dean has made a thread about such things or did that escape your attention?

Off you run along and play, there is a good chap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am

I make no apologies for putting up the picture btw, when areholes like Shady can say 'why the fuss'. Those children are 'why the fuss' and that is what is happening to them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

Sassy wrote:I make no apologies for putting up the picture btw, when areholes like Shady can say 'why the fuss'.    Those children are 'why the fuss' and that is what is happening to them.


Sums you up, no thought for other people here, only your agenda matters, which as seen make no difference at all, in fact nothing you or anyone has said will make any difference.
Children are killed the world over and only in Iraq hundreds were buried alive, where is your organised protest on this?
You see this is more to do with your hate for Israel, thankfully many people will back Israel as if they were not supplied with arms, we would have been reading about a second holocaust by now of the Jews

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:I make no apologies for putting up the picture btw, when areholes like Shady can say 'why the fuss'.    Those children are 'why the fuss' and that is what is happening to them.


Sums you up, no thought for other people here, only your agenda matters, which as seen make no difference at all, in fact nothing you or anyone has said will make any difference.
Children are killed the world over and only in Iraq hundreds were buried alive, where is your organised protest on this?
You see this is more to do with your hate for Israel, thankfully many people will back Israel as if they were not supplied with arms, we would have been reading about a second holocaust by now of the Jews


 Basketball Basketball Basketball Sleep Sleep Sleep

You didn't notice I said we should be helping the Kurds because of it?

And that is was our fault, with America, that it was happening because we destabalised the area and let them in.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:28 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


Sums you up, no thought for other people here, only your agenda matters, which as seen make no difference at all, in fact nothing you or anyone has said will make any difference.
Children are killed the world over and only in Iraq hundreds were buried alive, where is your organised protest on this?
You see this is more to do with your hate for Israel, thankfully many people will back Israel as if they were not supplied with arms, we would have been reading about a second holocaust by now of the Jews


 Basketball Basketball Basketball Sleep Sleep Sleep 

As ever so easy to shut you up.

lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:34 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:


 Basketball Basketball Basketball Sleep Sleep Sleep 

As ever so easy to shut you up.

lol

Go back to playschool where you belong.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:36 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

As ever so easy to shut you up.

lol

Go back to playschool where you belong.

Wow, did you think that all up by yourself Miss Liar, got any more cock and bull stories to bore the forum with, what next, has your TV been hacked into by aliens?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Go back to playschool where you belong.

Wow, did you think that all up by yourself Miss Liar, got any more cock and bull stories to bore the forum with, what next, has your TV been hacked into by aliens?

Another thread ruined by a pathetic infantile yob.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:41 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Wow, did you think that all up by yourself Miss Liar, got any more cock and bull stories to bore the forum with, what next, has your TV been hacked into by aliens?

Another thread ruined by a pathetic infantile yob.

Bless, you going to cry now and then going running to Ben claiming your are being picked on?
Get a fucking grip you idiot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:45 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Another thread ruined by a pathetic infantile yob.

Bless, you going to cry now and then going running to Ben claiming your are being picked on?
Get a fucking grip you idiot

I think I'll come back when some grown ups are on, not toddlers have tantrums.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:47 am

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bless, you going to cry now and then going running to Ben claiming your are being picked on?
Get a fucking grip you idiot

I think I'll come back when some grown ups are on, not toddlers have tantrums.

Excellent now people can all get back to some decent debate with you not spoiling debates and clearly you think all those online now are also not grown up, how low can you get.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:53 am

Sassy wrote:So you don't believe in being polite when someone is dealing with something for you because it affects their site as well?

BTW, I did notice you 'defending' me, however I should not have needed defending, the thread should have been locked, it's no-one's business why I can't go but at least it gave Nems a chance for a laugh, with really showed her up as she knows the truth.

Sassy it was a legitimate question!

Ok let me ask you this then: if shady/another had asked you the question, in the very same way, on a thread during a debate or whatever, would you have answered?

Would you have said it was bullying?

Was it the question that bothered you or the fact it was made into a thread?

Because I truly do not get it.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:13 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:
Kak and Tess post the same vile images on flapfix, I think you're just looking for another stick to beat a poster with, because you cannot beat them with your strength of argument and logic.

What a fuckwit lol, they are wrong also to do the same, numpty, showing your view point has just crashed and burned as it always does, plus dean has made a thread about such things or did that escape your attention?

Off you run along and play, there is a good chap
Whether they or Sassy are right or wrong to post this material is irrelevant, as Irn has pointed out the dailyfuckwit etc provides much of this material which is regularly linked on several forums, and the maître D only reacted to this long after Sassy posted such material on here.

One can ascertain from your ridiculous reaction that the faux indignation is part and parcel of the fact you do not like the truth presented in such a manner, get over it Didglet and try and debate the subject, there's a good chap.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

What a fuckwit lol, they are wrong also to do the same, numpty, showing your view point has just crashed and burned as it always does, plus dean has made a thread about such things or did that escape your attention?

Off you run along and play, there is a good chap
Whether they or Sassy are right or wrong to post this material is irrelevant, as Irn has pointed out the dailyfuckwit etc provides much of this material which is regularly linked on several forums, and the maître D only reacted to this long after Sassy posted such material on here.

One can ascertain from your ridiculous reaction that the faux indignation is part and parcel of the fact you do not like the truth presented in such a manner, get over it Didglet and try and debate the subject, there's a good chap.


Yet more rancid commie bullshit, now trying to excuse the Daily Mail as a means to sassy posting something graphic, that again is not only stupid but absurd, because in each case a warning should be provided, you though as seen being the daft wally you are are still trying to excuse its posting, when a link would have been sufficient with a warning.
So again no matter who you use as examples does not make it right, a warning should be issued, so best you jog on there chap

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Didge does debate the subject, but you keep posting shit. You have a closed mind!
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10241
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:
Whether they or Sassy are right or wrong to post this material is irrelevant, as Irn has pointed out the dailyfuckwit etc provides much of this material which is regularly linked on several forums, and the maître D only reacted to this long after Sassy posted such material on here.

One can ascertain from your ridiculous reaction that the faux indignation is part and parcel of the fact you do not like the truth presented in such a manner, get over it Didglet and try and debate the subject, there's a good chap.


Yet more rancid commie bullshit, now trying to excuse the Daily Mail as a means to sassy posting something graphic, that again is not only stupid but absurd, because in each case a warning should be provided, you though as seen being the daft wally you are are still trying to excuse its posting, when a link would have been sufficient with a warning.
So again no matter who you use as examples does not make it right, a warning should be issued, so best you jog on there chap
You seem somewhat irate today Didglet, perhaps you should Chillax a tad, and simply concentrate your effort on the thread in hand, bleating about the activities of other posters is only going to enrage you further.

Calm down dear!
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm

"And I think the first thing that needs to be mentioned is that evidence indicates that Israeli intelligence and Netanyahu himself knew within hours of the three Israelis being killed. They knew they have been killed. They also knew who the perpetrators were. They knew it was not Hamas. They knew it were a couple of members of a particular family in the Hebron area. The Shin Bet imposed a gag order on Israeli media, made it seem that the three teenagers were still alive.

All of this done with the idea of manipulating and deceiving the public of putting pressure on the international community to give Israel the green light to launch an attack that was conceived in advance with the purpose of destroying people in Gaza of blocking the unity government purposed between Fatah, between the PA and Hamas and so the attack which is an attack on a collective base of citizens, a particular group of citizens in Gaza, definitely constitutes a collectively based murder with malice aforethought and this constitutes genocide without any doubt whatsoever."
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by nicko on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:32 pm

Morning Scrat, are you feeling lonely again? got to post crap in the hope some one will reply to make you feel wanted?
avatar
nicko

Posts : 10241
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:37 pm

scrat wrote:"And I think the first thing that needs to be mentioned is that evidence indicates that Israeli intelligence and Netanyahu himself knew within hours of the three Israelis being killed. They knew they have been killed. They also knew who the perpetrators were. They knew it was not Hamas. They knew it were a couple of members of a particular family in the Hebron area. The Shin Bet imposed a gag order on Israeli media, made it seem that the three teenagers were still alive.

All of this done with the idea of manipulating and deceiving the public of putting pressure on the international community to give Israel the green light to launch an attack that was conceived in advance with the purpose of destroying people in Gaza of blocking the unity government purposed between Fatah, between the PA and Hamas and so the attack which is an attack on a collective base of citizens, a particular group of citizens in Gaza, definitely constitutes a collectively based murder with malice aforethought and this constitutes genocide without any doubt whatsoever."


Utter babble, it is irrelevant what was known and who killed those 3 Israeli civilians, what is relevant is that it sparked off Hamas who were looking for any excuse to start conflict, knowing full well their support within Palestine was dramatically falling, not only within Palestine but also in other Arab nations. Hamas attacks from within civilian areas and also stores its weaponry within schools, hospitals etc, thus enticing attack onto these areas. This shows they intent for as many civilians to die, because they have created the scenario to ensure this happens, all of which at every turn you ignore. Military installations are legitimate targets, thus Hamas knows full well to make human rights violations as seen countless times storing these weapons and firing them from within civilian areas.
Peace will come when the Palestinians come to their senses and oust Hamas and Israel has a more Liberal Goverment but to equate genocide when there is real genocide in Iraq at the moment shows you have not the first scooby doo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:38 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:


Yet more rancid commie bullshit, now trying to excuse the Daily Mail as a means to sassy posting something graphic, that again is not only stupid but absurd, because in each case a warning should be provided, you though as seen being the daft wally you are are still trying to excuse its posting, when a link would have been sufficient with a warning.
So again no matter who you use as examples does not make it right, a warning should be issued, so best you jog on there chap
You seem somewhat irate today Didglet, perhaps you should Chillax a tad, and simply concentrate your effort on the thread in hand, bleating about the activities of other posters is only going to enrage you further.

Calm down dear!

I am cool sunshine, just laugh at your feeble attempts to defend a poster who has done wrong, in fact I find it enjoyable how badly you clutch at straws on this.
Never mind chap, I suggest you go have a lie down

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:50 pm

Well, the level of debate has gone sky high today since Didge logged on - not.

'Poster who has done wrong' - what playschool are you in? I posted a picture of what is actually happening to children with money that our government is giving to support a regime that the UN say is committing war crimes and who have illegally settled land that doesn't belong to them and scream blue murder when the legitimate owners want it back, will not take their houses being demolished, their people being killed and trapped in a concentration camp. And we give money to the side that is doing all of that illegally. If they don't like being shown the truth, tell the government they don't want money given to the side that is doing it and committing war crimes.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, the level of debate has gone sky high today since Didge logged on - not.

'Poster who has done wrong' - what playschool are you in?   I posted a picture of what is actually happening to children with money that our government is giving to support a regime that the UN say is committing war crimes and who have illegally settled land that doesn't belong to them and scream blue murder when the legitimate owners want it back, will not take their houses being demolished, their people being killed and trapped in a concentration camp.   And we give money to the side that is doing all of that illegally.    If they don't like being shown the truth, tell the government they don't want money given to the side that is doing it and committing war crimes.  

Surely we don't want to be given money or arms to people who might misuse them though. You can say they can defend themselves, but look how it's turned out before - those same people might use the money or arms to kill others or to fund terrorism!

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31233
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:59 pm

Sassy wrote:Well, the level of debate has gone sky high today since Didge logged on - not.

'Poster who has done wrong' - what playschool are you in?   I posted a picture of what is actually happening to children with money that our government is giving to support a regime that the UN say is committing war crimes and who have illegally settled land that doesn't belong to them and scream blue murder when the legitimate owners want it back, will not take their houses being demolished, their people being killed and trapped in a concentration camp.   And we give money to the side that is doing all of that illegally.    If they don't like being shown the truth, tell the government they don't want money given to the side that is doing it and committing war crimes.  

You posted a graphic picture which is not to everyone's taste or can you not even see that?
Again just as it would be the case if someone posted something pornographic, it would be wrong, so yes you have done wrong and because you are such an ignoramus and a liar you try to defend such absurdity.
Nobody has said you cannot provide the link to the picture if people choose to see it, which is where your argument falls flat. Show what truth, that civilians are dying, because Hamas ensures this happens, yes we know and we never see you and others ever condenm this.

So again what you did was wrong

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:01 pm

The thing is with pictures, some people don't mind them - they might be used to seeing that kind of thing, so they assume others are too. They might be posted to shock people into action of some kind, or whatever. It's not a good idea to do it without warning though. By all means, post a link and put a warning on it, so people can choose to look or not.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31233
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:The thing is with pictures, some people don't mind them - they might be used to seeing that kind of thing, so they assume others are too. They might be posted to shock people into action of some kind, or whatever. It's not a good idea to do it without warning though. By all means, post a link and put a warning on it, so people can choose to look or not.


Nail on the head, I do not mind seeing such pictures personally, but the choice should be there for all posters to choose if they wish to.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:The thing is with pictures, some people don't mind them - they might be used to seeing that kind of thing, so they assume others are too. They might be posted to shock people into action of some kind, or whatever. It's not a good idea to do it without warning though. By all means, post a link and put a warning on it, so people can choose to look or not.


Nail on the head, I do not mind seeing such pictures personally, but the choice should be there for all posters to choose if they wish to.

It all reminds me of an interview Tony Benn did during the Iraq invasion. He was talking about the shocking pictures of people who had been killed and maimed. The interview said that perhaps these images should not be shown on the TV because they're upsetting, and he replied that they should be shown so that people knew what was happening. He was right of course, but the news channels do generally give a warning that the pictures they show might be upsetting to some people so they can look away if they want to.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31233
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:


Nail on the head, I do not mind seeing such pictures personally, but the choice should be there for all posters to choose if they wish to.

It all reminds me of an interview Tony Benn did during the Iraq invasion. He was talking about the shocking pictures of people who had been killed and maimed. The interview said that perhaps these images should not be shown on the TV because they're upsetting, and he replied that they should be shown so that people knew what was happening. He was right of course, but the news channels do generally give a warning that the pictures they show might be upsetting to some people so they can look away if they want to.

There again though people are offered the choice but again we come to the same point as before, over a disparity on how a conflict is shown within the media, where again there is real atrocities going on in Iraq, yet I doubt you would see much of it televised or more to the point an MP calling for it to be aired.
As I say to some people it is upsetting o others it angers them, hence why such emotive pictures can also have a negative affect inciting violence also.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Raggamuffin on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It all reminds me of an interview Tony Benn did during the Iraq invasion. He was talking about the shocking pictures of people who had been killed and maimed. The interview said that perhaps these images should not be shown on the TV because they're upsetting, and he replied that they should be shown so that people knew what was happening. He was right of course, but the news channels do generally give a warning that the pictures they show might be upsetting to some people so they can look away if they want to.

There again though people are offered the choice but again we come to the same point as before, over a disparity on how a conflict is shown within the media, where again there is real atrocities going on in Iraq, yet I doubt you would see much of it televised or more to the point an MP calling for it to be aired.
As I say to some people it is upsetting o others it angers them, hence why such emotive pictures can also have a negative affect inciting violence also.

I agree, and it can also make some people shut their minds to it all. They become afraid to see things which might upset them so they avoid the issue completely.

I don't like to see pictures of animal abuse, or read stories about it. I care a great deal about the subject, but I know what goes on, and I don't need to see pictures of it.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 31233
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:"And I think the first thing that needs to be mentioned is that evidence indicates that Israeli intelligence and Netanyahu himself knew within hours of the three Israelis being killed. They knew they have been killed. They also knew who the perpetrators were. They knew it was not Hamas. They knew it were a couple of members of a particular family in the Hebron area. The Shin Bet imposed a gag order on Israeli media, made it seem that the three teenagers were still alive.

All of this done with the idea of manipulating and deceiving the public of putting pressure on the international community to give Israel the green light to launch an attack that was conceived in advance with the purpose of destroying people in Gaza of blocking the unity government purposed between Fatah, between the PA and Hamas and so the attack which is an attack on a collective base of citizens, a particular group of citizens in Gaza, definitely constitutes a collectively based murder with malice aforethought and this constitutes genocide without any doubt whatsoever."


Utter babble, it is irrelevant what was known and who killed those 3 Israeli civilians, what is relevant is that it sparked off Hamas who were looking for any excuse to start conflict, knowing full well their support within Palestine was dramatically falling, not only within Palestine but also in other Arab nations. Hamas attacks from within civilian areas and also stores its weaponry within schools, hospitals etc, thus enticing attack onto these areas. This shows they intent for as many civilians to die, because they have created the scenario to ensure this happens, all of which at every turn you ignore. Military installations are legitimate targets, thus Hamas knows full well to make human rights violations as seen countless times storing these weapons and firing them from within civilian areas.
Peace will come when the Palestinians come to their senses and oust Hamas and Israel has a more Liberal Goverment but to equate genocide when there is real genocide in Iraq at the moment shows you have not the first scooby doo
Obviously the nazi Jews used the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli lads working at a kibbutz as an excuse to murder Palestinians, and yet Netanazi knew it was not Hamas but a well known family of terrorists from Hebron, one now wonders, does this family work for shin bet?

The savage nazi Jews call this Blitzkrieg "mowing the lawn", Noam Chomsky tells us this is Zionist practice, it is a regular means to grab more land, it is vile, and murderous, and a survivor from the holocaust compares the current Zionist regimes stance as similar to that of German nazis.

So we have a violent dysfunctional Jewish state murdering women and children in Gaza in order to complete Anschluss, Lebensraum and Endlosung.

That's the reality and that's where we are.

The UN has called Netanazi a war criminal, protests are mounting, perhaps it's time for the west to use air strikes against Israel so that these savage nazi Jews are contained within their own borders.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:31 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:


Utter babble, it is irrelevant what was known and who killed those 3 Israeli civilians, what is relevant is that it sparked off Hamas who were looking for any excuse to start conflict, knowing full well their support within Palestine was dramatically falling, not only within Palestine but also in other Arab nations. Hamas attacks from within civilian areas and also stores its weaponry within schools, hospitals etc, thus enticing attack onto these areas. This shows they intent for as many civilians to die, because they have created the scenario to ensure this happens, all of which at every turn you ignore. Military installations are legitimate targets, thus Hamas knows full well to make human rights violations as seen countless times storing these weapons and firing them from within civilian areas.
Peace will come when the Palestinians come to their senses and oust Hamas and Israel has a more Liberal Goverment but to equate genocide when there is real genocide in Iraq at the moment shows you have not the first scooby doo
Obviously the nazi Jews used the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli lads working at a kibbutz as an excuse to murder Palestinians, and yet Netanazi knew it was not Hamas but a well known family of terrorists from Hebron, one now wonders, does this family work for shin bet?

The savage nazi Jews call this Blitzkrieg "mowing the lawn", Noam Chomsky tells us this is Zionist practice, it is a regular means to grab more land, it is vile, and murderous, and a survivor from the holocaust compares the current Zionist regimes stance as similar to that of German nazis.

So we have a violent dysfunctional Jewish state murdering women and children in Gaza in order to complete Anschluss, Lebensraum and Endlosung.

That's the reality and that's where we are.

The UN has called Netanazi a war criminal, protests are mounting, perhaps it's time for the west to use air strikes against Israel so that these savage nazi Jews are contained within their own borders.

More babble and I answered this all earlier on this thread which I will now bump for you and your racist antisemitism is appalling to equate Jews to Nazism


From page 2:




Thank you for clarifying the absurdity views of the left, we see nations like Burma that commit genocide to Muslims and the silence is deafening, we see Saudi a Theocratic state impose the most barbaric out of touch with society regime and the silence is deafening. I could go on as the list is endless but as seen we see a conflict between two groups of people that has gone on now for over a hundred years and you associate idiotically Nazism to Jews. You assume settlements is an Israeli Lebensraum policy, which would be absurd again, being as they have occupied, the Golan Heights, Lebanon, Sinai Peninsula etc all which have been not settled but seen the withdrawal of Israeli occupying forces, proving beyond doubt your antisemitism, how you use a fallacy association onto Jews, as most Islamophobes do onto Muslims by the actions of terrorists.

The Jews are not regarded as Nazi's only the hypocritical commies, far right tossers or radical Muslims believe this and even your response is to see innocent people bombed in Israel which even worse you fail to equate the victims would be both Jews and Arabs, being as 20% of the population are Arabs. Thus you would condemn innocent people to slaughter based off a very poor moot hatred you have come to form against the Jews, based off some absurd fallacy based around money and wealth, as if every Jew is wealthy.
Hence why those on the left that speak such rank hypocrisy are the worst when being under Labour each Government has always backed Israel, yes your beloved Labour, showing even more how you choose to place your arguments poorly when it suits you.

Israel has every right to defend itself and it is Hamas that creates the scenario to enable as many civilians to die as possible, this you and others try poorly to mull over. You forget the view point of extremist Islam, martyrdom, they have no care how many die and ensure as many civilians, even more so children do, to gain global sympathy and sadly you and others buy this. Yes Israel has committed war crimes, because they have targeted areas they believed were military, which judging by the record of Hamas is near impossible to tell, being as they as seen place weaponry within schools, hospitals etc. Only because Israel spends its money on defense and the rockets are not accurate, as the shield only stops so much is why we see so few Israeli causalities, which again includes Jews, Christians and Muslims, but you look at Israel and only see the word Jew. The fact that only not far from here countless innocent people are being butchered just because of their faiths matters little, only antisemitism has found a new lease of life again from those on the left and it was difficult enough dealing with the far right, now you walk hand in hand with them.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:
Obviously the nazi Jews used the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli lads working at a kibbutz as an excuse to murder Palestinians, and yet Netanazi knew it was not Hamas but a well known family of terrorists from Hebron, one now wonders, does this family work for shin bet?

The savage nazi Jews call this Blitzkrieg "mowing the lawn", Noam Chomsky tells us this is Zionist practice, it is a regular means to grab more land, it is vile, and murderous, and a survivor from the holocaust compares the current Zionist regimes stance as similar to that of German nazis.

So we have a violent dysfunctional Jewish state murdering women and children in Gaza in order to complete Anschluss, Lebensraum and Endlosung.

That's the reality and that's where we are.

The UN has called Netanazi a war criminal, protests are mounting, perhaps it's time for the west to use air strikes against Israel so that these savage nazi Jews are contained within their own borders.

More babble and I answered this all earlier on this thread which I will now bump for you and your racist antisemitism is appalling to equate Jews to Nazism


From page 2:




Thank you for clarifying the absurdity views of the left, we see nations like Burma that commit genocide to Muslims and the silence is deafening, we see Saudi a Theocratic state impose the most barbaric out of touch with society regime and the silence is deafening. I could go on as the list is endless but as seen we see a conflict between two groups of people that has gone on now for over a hundred years and you associate idiotically Nazism to Jews. You assume settlements is an Israeli Lebensraum policy, which would be absurd again, being as they have occupied, the Golan Heights, Lebanon, Sinai Peninsula etc all which have been not settled but seen the withdrawal of Israeli occupying forces, proving beyond doubt your antisemitism, how you use a fallacy association onto Jews, as most Islamophobes do onto Muslims by the actions of terrorists.

The Jews are not regarded as Nazi's only the hypocritical commies, far right tossers or radical Muslims believe this and even your response is to see innocent people bombed in Israel which even worse you fail to equate the victims would be both Jews and Arabs, being as 20% of the population are Arabs. Thus you would condemn innocent people to slaughter based off a very poor moot hatred you have come to form against the Jews, based off some absurd fallacy based around money and wealth, as if every Jew is wealthy.
Hence why those on the left that speak such rank hypocrisy are the worst when being under Labour each Government has always backed Israel, yes your beloved Labour, showing even more how you choose to place your arguments poorly when it suits you.

Israel has every right to defend itself and it is Hamas that creates the scenario to enable as many civilians to die as possible, this you and others try poorly to mull over. You forget the view point of extremist Islam, martyrdom, they have no care how many die and ensure as many civilians, even more so children do, to gain global sympathy and sadly you and others buy this. Yes Israel has committed war crimes, because they have targeted areas they believed were military, which judging by the record of Hamas is near impossible to tell, being as they as seen place weaponry within schools, hospitals etc. Only because Israel spends its money on defense and the rockets are not accurate, as the shield only stops so much is why we see so few Israeli causalities, which again includes Jews, Christians and Muslims, but you look at Israel and only see the word Jew. The fact that only not far from here countless innocent people are being butchered just because of their faiths matters little, only antisemitism has found a new lease of life again from those on the left and it was difficult enough dealing with the far right, now you walk hand in hand with them.



Its appalling to witness the savage nazi Jew play the victim card of history whilst committing genocide on the innocent people of Gaza, young Didglet.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:46 pm

scrat wrote:
Didge wrote:

More babble and I answered this all earlier on this thread which I will now bump for you and your racist antisemitism is appalling to equate Jews to Nazism


From page 2:




Thank you for clarifying the absurdity views of the left, we see nations like Burma that commit genocide to Muslims and the silence is deafening, we see Saudi a Theocratic state impose the most barbaric out of touch with society regime and the silence is deafening. I could go on as the list is endless but as seen we see a conflict between two groups of people that has gone on now for over a hundred years and you associate idiotically Nazism to Jews. You assume settlements is an Israeli Lebensraum policy, which would be absurd again, being as they have occupied, the Golan Heights, Lebanon, Sinai Peninsula etc all which have been not settled but seen the withdrawal of Israeli occupying forces, proving beyond doubt your antisemitism, how you use a fallacy association onto Jews, as most Islamophobes do onto Muslims by the actions of terrorists.

The Jews are not regarded as Nazi's only the hypocritical commies, far right tossers or radical Muslims believe this and even your response is to see innocent people bombed in Israel which even worse you fail to equate the victims would be both Jews and Arabs, being as 20% of the population are Arabs. Thus you would condemn innocent people to slaughter based off a very poor moot hatred you have come to form against the Jews, based off some absurd fallacy based around money and wealth, as if every Jew is wealthy.
Hence why those on the left that speak such rank hypocrisy are the worst when being under Labour each Government has always backed Israel, yes your beloved Labour, showing even more how you choose to place your arguments poorly when it suits you.

Israel has every right to defend itself and it is Hamas that creates the scenario to enable as many civilians to die as possible, this you and others try poorly to mull over. You forget the view point of extremist Islam, martyrdom, they have no care how many die and ensure as many civilians, even more so children do, to gain global sympathy and sadly you and others buy this. Yes Israel has committed war crimes, because they have targeted areas they believed were military, which judging by the record of Hamas is near impossible to tell, being as they as seen place weaponry within schools, hospitals etc. Only because Israel spends its money on defense and the rockets are not accurate, as the shield only stops so much is why we see so few Israeli causalities, which again includes Jews, Christians and Muslims, but you look at Israel and only see the word Jew. The fact that only not far from here countless innocent people are being butchered just because of their faiths matters little, only antisemitism has found a new lease of life again from those on the left and it was difficult enough dealing with the far right, now you walk hand in hand with them.



Its appalling to witness the savage nazi Jew play the victim card of history whilst committing genocide on the innocent people of Gaza, young Didglet.



Your racism gets worse every day, you again excuse Hamas, which shows you have no conception on this conflict who again ensure there are many Palestinian deaths.





“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.” 
― Golda Meir

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Didge wrote:
scrat wrote:
Its appalling to witness the savage nazi Jew play the victim card of history whilst committing genocide on the innocent people of Gaza, young Didglet.



Your racism gets worse every day, you again excuse Hamas, which shows you have no conception on this conflict who again ensure there are many Palestinian deaths.





“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.” 
― Golda Meir
Auschwitz survivor: ‘Israel acts like Nazis’
"The Israelis tried to dehumanise the Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to dehumanise me. Nobody should dehumanise any other and those who try to dehumanise another are not human."
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Original Quill on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Good grief, you really are good at fooling some people with nonsense like that. You describing the illegal settlements as something being built by wildcatters all in defiance of the Israeli government were something you were trying to pass off to Veya as the reason why they were being built.  I just joined that discussion after that by trying to explain to you that it had been the policy of the Israeli government to build these illegal settlements for over 40 years and it was part of their wider policy to continue with it. I even gave you the words that came right out of the mouth of Benjamin Netanyahu who said...

"The message is clear: we are here and will remain here. The settlement blocs are an indisputable part of Israel forever.

"This is acceptable to the great majority of Israel's citizens and is gradually being instilled in international consciousness."


And the statements by the Israeli minister about concentration camps in Gaza were not something that was written in private letters written by someone serving in the military. They were said by a minister in the Israeli government and they very detailed at that and they were published in the press. Here’s a reminder...

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/my-gaza-solution/2014/07/23/

Hardly an off the cuff remark that would be looked back on later as something later to be regretted, is it?

Half arguments, half-truths!!!. Yes Quill, you’re right and it’s what you do best because there is no conspiracy going on, you just make out there is as shown in the remainder of your post.

Yes, half-arguments and half-truths, Irn.  You cry about the occupied lands, yet not a word about why.  The following tells the whole story (thanks to Didge):



Now, with Hamas/Gaza lighting off 1,300 missiles from the south, explain to me again about settlements.  It's nonsense...and you don't even know enough to state who is building settlements.  Certainly not the Israeli government.

The reason why Israel must hold those lands has been clear since 1967. It's just good military judgment. Yet that's the "half" you don't want to acknowledge: half-truths, half-arguments and half the picture.

Here's the other half: If the Islamic states would give up in their demand to wipe Israel off the map, we wouldn't need military plans and military solutions. Oppps...duck, here comes another missile from Hamas.

This is precisely what I mean about half-truths, half-arguments, and half a picture.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25507
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:Good grief, you really are good at fooling some people with nonsense like that. You describing the illegal settlements as something being built by wildcatters all in defiance of the Israeli government were something you were trying to pass off to Veya as the reason why they were being built.  I just joined that discussion after that by trying to explain to you that it had been the policy of the Israeli government to build these illegal settlements for over 40 years and it was part of their wider policy to continue with it. I even gave you the words that came right out of the mouth of Benjamin Netanyahu who said...

"The message is clear: we are here and will remain here. The settlement blocs are an indisputable part of Israel forever.

"This is acceptable to the great majority of Israel's citizens and is gradually being instilled in international consciousness."


And the statements by the Israeli minister about concentration camps in Gaza were not something that was written in private letters written by someone serving in the military. They were said by a minister in the Israeli government and they very detailed at that and they were published in the press. Here’s a reminder...

http://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/columns/moshe-feiglin/my-gaza-solution/2014/07/23/

Hardly an off the cuff remark that would be looked back on later as something later to be regretted, is it?

Half arguments, half-truths!!!. Yes Quill, you’re right and it’s what you do best because there is no conspiracy going on, you just make out there is as shown in the remainder of your post.

Yes, half-arguments and half-truths, Irn.  You cry about the occupied lands, yet not a word about why.  The following tells the whole story (thanks to Didge):



Now, with Hamas/Gaza lighting off 1,300 missiles from the south, explain to me again about settlements.  It's nonsense...and you don't even know enough to state who is building settlements.  Certainly not the Israeli government.

The reason why Israel must hold those lands has been clear since 1967.  It's just good military judgment.  Yet that's the "half" you don't want to acknowledge: half-truths, half-arguments and half the picture.

Here's the other half: If the Islamic states would give up in their demand to wipe Israel off the map, we wouldn't need military plans and military solutions.  Oppps...duck, here comes another missile from Hamas.

This is precisely what I mean about half-truths, half-arguments, and half a picture.
And yet the YouTube link didglet provides is nowt but nazi Jew propaganda.(http://jcpa.org/)

I realise you Americans have a rather narrow and uneducated view of the world at large, but simply presenting Zionist nazi propaganda as factual is completely ridiculous, Israel has blocked every Arab peace plan, plans that accept Israel's right to exist, you must try and filter out some of the froth.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum