Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:16 pm



Likud Charter Calls for Destruction of Any Palestinian State

By Jonathan Weiler

Since virtually every comment on Hamas in American media includes the assertion that the group’s Charter rejects Israel’s right to exist, it’s worth noting the following from the Likud Platform of 1999:

a. “The Jordan river will be the permanent eastern border of the State of Israel.”

b. “Jerusalem is the eternal, united capital of the State of Israel and only of Israel.
The government will flatly reject Palestinian proposals to divide Jerusalem”

c. “The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river.”

d. “The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting.

There have been some updates to the platform more recently, reflecting Israel’s withdrawal of settlements from Gaza in 2005. But the Likud Party has *never* in its statements of principles, accepted a Palestinian State. Its electoral partner, Yisrael Beitenu, has likewise categorically rejected the possibility of an independent Palestinian State, insisting that the idea is nothing more than a ploy to facilitate the destruction of Israel.

The Hamas charter, of course, does more than just reject Israel as a sovereign political entity. It’s a vile document that echoes some of the worst anti-Semitic tropes of the modern era. But on the central question of one side denying the other’s legitimacy — it’s hard to ignore the symmetry between Likud – the party of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – and Hamas.

Some defenders of Israel become indignant at the mention of these realities as scurrilous and spurious because the Likud platform quoted above is just an “old” statement of principles not reflective of the Party’s actions in power. But by that logic, the Hamas Charter, written over 25 years ago, cannot be said to be the sole controlling document of that organization, since much more recent statements and actions by its leadership have, at least some times, included an expressed willingness to pursue a long-term agreement with Israel. Furthermore, Hamas also agreed to join the Palestinian Authority in a unity government that accepts all previous PA agreements with Israel.

Too much political discussion in the United States about Israel/Palestine proceeds from the premise that Palestinians have no other interest than to destroy Israel and drive the Jews into the sea. Therefore, it is said, well-intentioned Israel has no viable negotiating partner for peace. The political reality on the ground does not conform to such a simple-minded tale of good vs. evil. Israeli hardliners in power have repeatedly rejected any basis for a viable Palestinian state. Indeed, Prime Minister Netanyahu’s qualified statement in support of a two-state solution in 2009 – which his American apologists repeatedly invoke to demonstrate his “moderate” bona fides – was characterized by a member of his own cabinet as “the spin of our lives.” In fact. Likud leaders have said unequivocally that no two-state deal is possible. And just three weeks ago, speaking at a press conference, Netanyahu said:

   “I think the Israeli people understand now what I always say: that there cannot be a situation, under any agreement, in which we relinquish security control of the territory west of the River Jordan.”

As David Horovitz wrote in The Times of Israel:

   “He wasn’t saying that he doesn’t support a two-state solution. He was saying that it’s impossible. This was not a new, dramatic change of stance by the prime minister. It was a new, dramatic exposition of his long-held stance.”

In other words, no independent Palestinian state. Period. Ever.

Arab leaders are accused *all the time* of making one set of (conciliatory) statements in front of some audiences in English, while revealing their (true) rejectionist feelings in front of others, in Arabic. To the extent that this is true, one could certainly say the same about Netanyahu – relatively conciliatory and reasonable-sounding statements for international audiences. And altogether different rhetoric for internal consumption. Bibi is, after all, a master – like many politicians – at speaking out of both sides of his mouth.

Since Palestine does not exist as a recognized independent state, there is no need for Israel’s rejectionists to call for Palestine’s “destruction.” But the consistent avowals of Israeli leaders – and the plain language of the party platforms that express their parties’ core beliefs – to prevent such a state from coming into being is not substantively different from the expressed desire of the Hamas Charter to reject Israel’s existence.

The beginnings of a more fair and balanced appreciation of the conflict would start with that acknowledgment.

http://www.juancole.com/2014/08/charter-destruction-palestinian.html


Last edited by Sassy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Option 2 already exists in Israel where about 20% are Arabs....

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21035
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:57 pm

Yep, and that's why most of them are protesting about being 2nd class citizens. Option 2 does not exist in Israel.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Schools for Jews and Arabs: Separate but definitely not equal
In one clear step, Israel’s Education Minister has demonstrated that the separate Jewish and Muslim school systems have nothing to do with preserving an autonomous space for Jewish and for Arab culture, but rather - plain segregation.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/schools-for-jews-and-arabs-separate-but-definitely-not-equal-1.443811

Jewish newspaper BTW

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Tommy Monk on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:33 pm



"The Star of David on Israel’s flag is no surprise in a Knesset member’s office. What seems unusual within Israel’s parliament is just two yards away: an engraved icon bearing an Islamic prayer in Arabic script.
“I am Israeli,” says Issawi Frej, an Arab member of the Knesset (MK). “I am a citizen here. I want to be here.” The Meretz-party representative also tells me: “The American people don’t understand that there are 1.5 million Palestinian Arabs who live inside Israel, and who are Israelis with rights. Americans think about the Palestinian Authority only, and no one thinks about us.”



http://www.nationalreview.com/article/364746/arabs-are-prominent-israels-government-deroy-murdock





_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 21035
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Why all the fuss this time? This has been going since the year dot & will continue to do so.

Every now & then the jews launch an offensive against the Muslims following Hamas rocket attacks,so what's knew?

If Hamas stop the rockets then the jews will stop the bombing......It's quite simple you know.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by scrat on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:26 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Why all the fuss this time? This has been going since the year dot & will continue to do so.

Every now & then the jews launch an offensive against the Muslims following Hamas rocket attacks,so what's knew?

If Hamas stop the rockets then the jews will stop the bombing......It's quite simple you know.
Good afternoon Commander, I hope alls well in your parish.

The Gaza camp commandant Netanazi is a horrible little man, the Jews call this exercise "mowing the lawn", every now and then they goad the Palestinians into crying for help and thus the blitzkrieg for Anschluss, lebensraum und endlosung continues.

Problem is the Jews and Arabs are drawing us all into this conflict.
avatar
scrat

Posts : 1906
Join date : 2014-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Proof (if any was required) that the 2 state solution was never a real consideration for the US and Israel.

Now it's a question about which 1 state solution:

1. The status quo where Israel take every thing and tolerate non Jews as second class citizens

2. A true, secular democracy, with equal rights for everyone and the freedom to live and love anywhere

The Zionists will never accept option 2.

 Idea 

SOLUTION #3.

ROUND up all of the world's Zionists ~ all 15 or 20 million of them ~ and drop them off in some remote corner of the solar system; away from all decent people...

LIKE Mars.   Or maybe Siberia..

THEN collect all of those Hamas, ISIS, Taliban, Jamaal Islamiyah and al Qaeda freaks together, and park them next door...    bom

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Original Quill on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Proof (if any was required) that the 2 state solution was never a real consideration for the US and Israel.

Now it's a question about which 1 state solution:

1. The status quo where Israel take every thing and tolerate non Jews as second class citizens

2. A true, secular democracy, with equal rights for everyone and the freedom to live and love anywhere

The Zionists will never accept option 2.

 Idea 

SOLUTION #3.

ROUND up all of the world's Zionists ~ all 15 or 20 million of them ~ and drop them off in some remote corner of the solar system; away from all decent people...

LIKE Mars.   Or maybe Siberia..

THEN collect all of those Hamas, ISIS, Taliban, Jamaal Islamiyah and al Qaeda freaks together, and park them next door...    bom

Don't forget Republicans and Tories.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb, offered by Vladimir Putin to Donald J. Trump, Helsinki, July, 2018.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars

Someone is above the rule of law in America.
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 25507
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:53 pm

scrat wrote:
Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Why all the fuss this time? This has been going since the year dot & will continue to do so.

Every now & then the jews launch an offensive against the Muslims following Hamas rocket attacks,so what's knew?

If Hamas stop the rockets then the jews will stop the bombing......It's quite simple you know.
Good afternoon Commander, I hope alls well in your parish.

The Gaza camp commandant Netanazi is a horrible little man, the Jews call this exercise "mowing the lawn", every now and then they goad the Palestinians into crying for help and thus the blitzkrieg for Anschluss, lebensraum und endlosung continues.

Problem is the Jews and Arabs are drawing us all into this conflict.

Good eveing Scrat.

Agreed.So why all the fuss this time?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Because we arm them and this is what they do with the arms:

WARNING THE FOLLOWING LINK CONTAINS GRAPHIC PICTURES OF VIOLENCE:

https://todayingaza.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/kids10.jpg



Edited: due to complaints of graphic images

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:57 pm

Thanks Sassy. I think a warning should be put onto a thread before you post photos like that.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Perhaps if they see the truth they might wake up and not post about 'why all the fuss'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:03 pm

What the fuck kind of sites are you trawling Sassy to find things like that. Shouldn't have just put that on.
not necessary

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:04 pm

Its actually made my physically sick, I don't have the stomach for things like that.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Nems wrote:What the fuck kind of sites are you trawling Sassy to find things like that. Shouldn't have just put that on.
not necessary

Perfectly ordinary sites about what is happening in Gaza

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:08 pm

harvesmom wrote:Its actually made my physically sick, I don't have the stomach for things like that.

Nor me.
Im disgusted

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Tough, people might wake up as to what the money from our government is being used for.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Do you think we are all fecking stupid? Of lower intelligence than you and walk round smelling roses and thinking the World is great?

You are well out of order posting photos like that, this is not a bloody horror site its a news site and I for one dont expect to click on a link and see that photo.

I have a genuine phobia and I will be throwing up for days now, you should really engage your brain before you engage your fingers.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:20 pm

Believe me, the ones SM has been sending me on Facebook make that look like a picnic. Pictures of children in bits - literally.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:25 pm

Fucks sake sassy!
That is vile.

I am asking you to please remove the picture and put a link to the picture so that people may view it if they wish!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:27 pm

Sassy wrote:Believe me, the ones SM has been sending me on Facebook make that look like a picnic.   Pictures of children in bits - literally.

You are fucking evil. I hate you so much you are scum of the earth
You fucking horror

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:28 pm

I HAVE EDITED THE POST SO THAT THE LINK REMAINS BUT THE PICTURE HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Edds


Last edited by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:29 pm

Sassy wrote:Believe me, the ones SM has been sending me on Facebook make that look like a picnic.   Pictures of children in bits - literally.


Don't drag her into it!
You posted that. YOU

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:31 pm

I'm not denying it. It's my money, and your money and Harvesmum's money etc that is being used to do that. Unless we all speak up and demand it stops, our money will carry on helping that to happen.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Sassy wrote:Believe me, the ones SM has been sending me on Facebook make that look like a picnic.   Pictures of children in bits - literally.

Well at least she has the decency to send them privately to someone who clearly has the stomach for it.

I have NEVER seen SM post anything so horrific onto a public site, nor would I ever imagine that she would be so crass.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 pm

How little you know. We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it. If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Sassy wrote:How little you know.   We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it.   If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Sassy I am going to be the voice of reason here: that picture was just too graphic and I don't believe that posting it was very wise. Some people are very sensitive and we need to make sure that everyone feels free to post on any thread without having to be too upset.
I removed the picture but the link is still there as I understand it is a massively important issue.

In the future can you please post a warning and then the link?
I believe that's the best all-round solution for everyone.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:How little you know.   We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it.   If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Sassy I am going to be the voice of reason here: that picture was just too graphic and I don't believe that posting it was very wise. Some people are very sensitive and we need to make sure that everyone feels free to post on any thread without having to be too upset.
I removed the picture but the link is still there as I understand it is a massively important issue.

In the future can you please post a warning and then the link?
I believe that's the best all-round solution for everyone.

I told Ben he could take it off, can't say as I'm worried about people seeing the reality. As SM has just posted to me:

The reality however is that it's horrific and children are being blown up in bits and people are gathering their limbs and trying to bury them
If they are still alive unfortunately there limbs are being SCISSORED off.


I think what is happening there is far more important than making someone feel sick if it makes them see the reality and get in touch with their MPs to stop our money being used for this..

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:How little you know.   We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it.   If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Sassy I am going to be the voice of reason here: that picture was just too graphic and I don't believe that posting it was very wise. Some people are very sensitive and we need to make sure that everyone feels free to post on any thread without having to be too upset.
I removed the picture but the link is still there as I understand it is a massively important issue.

In the future can you please post a warning and then the link?
I believe that's the best all-round solution for everyone.

I told Ben he could take it off, can't say as I'm worried about people seeing the reality.   As SM has just posted to me:

The reality however is that it's horrific and children are being blown up in bits and people are gathering their limbs and trying to bury them
If they are still alive unfortunately there limbs are being SCISSORED off.


I think what is happening there is far more important than making someone feel sick if it makes them see the reality and get in touch with their MPs to stop our money being used for this..

You told Ben?
Why didn't you just remove it yourself?

Yes we all know what is happening sassy - I know what a miscarriage feels like but I'd hardly post a graphic picture of one!

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:How little you know.   We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it.   If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Sassy I am going to be the voice of reason here: that picture was just too graphic and I don't believe that posting it was very wise. Some people are very sensitive and we need to make sure that everyone feels free to post on any thread without having to be too upset.
I removed the picture but the link is still there as I understand it is a massively important issue.

In the future can you please post a warning and then the link?
I believe that's the best all-round solution for everyone.

Thanks Edds. We are not stupid, we know things like that go on, we are also aware that nothing we do is going to change it and I don't want explicit pictures like that shoved down my throat.

If other people can stomach looking at them that's fine, but as I said I have a genuine phobia and I will be ill for days now. I would never have clicked on the link had the warning been in place before I did.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 pm

harvesmom wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:How little you know.   We are all allowing it by keeping quiet and letting our government use the money for it.   If you feel sick enough you might protest to them.

Sassy I am going to be the voice of reason here: that picture was just too graphic and I don't believe that posting it was very wise. Some people are very sensitive and we need to make sure that everyone feels free to post on any thread without having to be too upset.
I removed the picture but the link is still there as I understand it is a massively important issue.

In the future can you please post a warning and then the link?
I believe that's the best all-round solution for everyone.

Thanks Edds. We are not stupid, we know things like that go on, we are also aware that nothing we do is going to change it and I don't want explicit pictures like that shoved down my throat.

If other people can stomach looking at them that's fine, but as I said I have a genuine phobia and I will be ill for days now. I would never have clicked on the link had the warning been in place before I did.

Which is precisely why I've asked for that "rule" to be put in place.

Sorry you had to see it.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:49 pm

Yes you can do something, you can write to your MP, you can write to Cameron, you can join the protests, you can send any money you can to the appeals to help the children. Everyone can help, if they want to, in any way they can.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:50 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Thanks Edds. We are not stupid, we know things like that go on, we are also aware that nothing we do is going to change it and I don't want explicit pictures like that shoved down my throat.

If other people can stomach looking at them that's fine, but as I said I have a genuine phobia and I will be ill for days now. I would never have clicked on the link had the warning been in place before I did.

Which is precisely why I've asked for that "rule" to be put in place.

Sorry you had to see it.

Not anywhere near as sorry or sick as the parents are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:
harvesmom wrote:

Thanks Edds. We are not stupid, we know things like that go on, we are also aware that nothing we do is going to change it and I don't want explicit pictures like that shoved down my throat.

If other people can stomach looking at them that's fine, but as I said I have a genuine phobia and I will be ill for days now. I would never have clicked on the link had the warning been in place before I did.

Which is precisely why I've asked for that "rule" to be put in place.

Sorry you had to see it.

I didn't click any link. That terrible image was just there

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by harvesmom on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:56 pm

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:

Which is precisely why I've asked for that "rule" to be put in place.

Sorry you had to see it.

I didn't click any link. That terrible image was just there

No sorry Nems, I didn't click on a link to the picture, I meant click on the link to this thread, I wouldn't have done that if the warning had been in the title. No it was just a post on this thread that's what I meant. Sorry, I am really upset and not thinking straight.
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 888
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:58 pm

harvesmom wrote:
Nems wrote:

I didn't click any link. That terrible image was just there

No sorry Nems, I didn't click on a link to the picture, I meant click on the link to this thread, I wouldn't have done that if the warning had been in the title. No it was just a post on this thread that's what I meant. Sorry, I am really upset and not thinking straight.

Its ok Im shaken myself xx I wont sleep tonight. That picture is burned inn my brain xx
There is no need to post anything like that its gratuitous and totally unnecessary xx

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:17 pm

Shady wrote:
scrat wrote:
Good afternoon Commander, I hope alls well in your parish.

The Gaza camp commandant Netanazi is a horrible little man, the Jews call this exercise "mowing the lawn", every now and then they goad the Palestinians into crying for help and thus the blitzkrieg for Anschluss, lebensraum und endlosung continues.

Problem is the Jews and Arabs are drawing us all into this conflict.

Good eveing Scrat.

Agreed.So why all the fuss this time?



The most intelligent point of this all.

Good Evening Commander


Why does this brings such outrage here in the UK over so many things else, when, year on year people die in far greater numbers from oppression.
The outrage is very much fake, it has been nothing more than a political statement, which is the most stupidest part when those on the left condemning have always backed Labour who also haves supported and backed Israel.
This is hypocrisy at its best and shows the true nature of such anti feeling within war, it is not how many victims die, but who is carrying out that bloodshed and the price it pays. This is evident hen there is then an excuse to excuse hate/ Think about it, whenever people are killed wrongly we allow ourselves to thrive on hate. Apart from Quill who gets it, the vast majority of the left look at a conflict to use as a weapon to garner popular support, an thus deceive, whilst the right, no matter how barbaric, tend to be more upfront.
We all know what is right from wrong,  
The people who moan about this conflict live a complete lie, not really caring about one soul,because their whole counter is based upon a political argument and not any innocent civilian that sadly dies.

Every argument you see is born upon rights and wrongs with both in disagreement over how each perceive, but Quill as right, the Israeli's have become hardened against threats and who can blame them, when your existence has always been threatened. 
That is why Quill puts aside emotional arguments for rational ones and gets wrongly knocked for it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:29 pm

I guess my views were spot on.
This thread was started to fuel a need.
As seen from above it is political and anti Jew.

You think I am wrong from this, ask any here who argues this to separate their hate for Israel towards Jews.
The same view and reasoning is used on Muslims, same arguments, same blame. No finger is ever pointed, but there is always one target.

Jews

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Didge wrote:I guess my views were spot on.
This thread was started to fuel a need.
As seen from above it is political and anti Jew.

You think I am wrong from this, ask any here who argues this to separate their hate for Israel towards Jews.
The same view and reasoning is used on Muslims, same arguments, same blame. No finger is ever pointed, but there is always one target.

Jews

Are you saying sassy hates Jews??

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:I guess my views were spot on.
This thread was started to fuel a need.
As seen from above it is political and anti Jew.

You think I am wrong from this, ask any here who argues this to separate their hate for Israel towards Jews.
The same view and reasoning is used on Muslims, same arguments, same blame. No finger is ever pointed, but there is always one target.

Jews

Are you saying sassy hates Jews??


Who is the majority of Israel?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:43 pm

Didge wrote:
eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:I guess my views were spot on.
This thread was started to fuel a need.
As seen from above it is political and anti Jew.

You think I am wrong from this, ask any here who argues this to separate their hate for Israel towards Jews.
The same view and reasoning is used on Muslims, same arguments, same blame. No finger is ever pointed, but there is always one target.

Jews

Are you saying sassy hates Jews??


Who is the majority of Israel?

Well I know that lol
But why would sassy hate Jews? She's just defending Gaza.

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:48 pm



A Jew.

My great grandfather was Jewish.


Last edited by Sassy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by eddie on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:48 pm

Sassy, I can understand being passionate about something but you have started so many threads about this topic today!
You seem a little obsessed.  Shocked 

_________________
INTELLIGENCE - “Not because you think you know everything without questioning, but rather because you question everything you think you know.”

Word. Cool
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 36006
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 48
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm

eddie wrote:Sassy, I can understand being passionate about something but you have started so many threads about this topic today!
You seem a little obsessed.  Shocked 

I find children being blown to bits with the assistance of our money something to be obsessive about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm

150,000 Jews fought for Hitler, prey tell me Sassy how does your argument work there on hating Jews?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:55 pm

Didge wrote:150,000 Jews fought for Hitler, prey tell me Sassy how does your argument work there on hating Jews?


Who hates Jews? Jews all over the world are protesting about what the Israeli government is doing. Jews all over the world hate Zionists. Jews all over the world want Palestine to have a free state and Gaza not to be enclosed in barbed wire, they can see the similarities of what happened to them.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Warning, contains things that might upset you. Netanyahu boasting about Manipulating America and derailing Oslo peace process

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum