COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Know it sounds a strange question, but if I look at the site from my phone I see a pic of some middle eastern gentlemen, a pic I have never seen before.   If I look at it on here, I see my rose painting?   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this is looking at the same post at the same time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

I have to say Rags, you and I don't get on over many things, but that, quite literally, make me laugh out loud, OH upstairs asked what was funny!



The fact you get pleasure from anyone that makes humour against me speaks volumes about you sassy, Rags hates I take her posts apart, which is amusing when she jumps onto me, but then you have always needed back up because you can never fight your own battles that you start. lol

Christ, now he doesn't even know what back up is, I laughed at a very funny comment, that is so funny because it is spot on and people would be very happy if it happened.   You drone on and on and on and on and on and on, and don't think people are going to laugh at that post.


Last edited by Sassy on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



No you are trying to get out of your own error korben, it is there in black and white, I suggest you get over it, but thanks for the amusement.

So basically, you don't understand the difference between SOMETHING and NOTHING.   Doesn't surprise me.



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



The fact you get pleasure from anyone that makes humour against me speaks volumes about you sassy, Rags hates I take her posts apart, which is amusing when she jumps onto me, but then you have always needed back up because you can never fight your own battles that you start. lol

Christ, now he doesn't even know what back up is, I laughed at a very funny comment, that is so funny because it is spot on and people would be very happy if it happened.   You drone on and on and on and on and on and on, and don't think people are going to laugh at that post.



Stassi we all know your poor tactics, years of you doing this when we used to get on how you PM people for support, you even text people for support after you have started one of your bitch fights and most people are starting to wise up to you, because the constant lies you keep spouting where you even expose yourself is showing daily.


I just think you love to create all these problems, so you can thrive in the attention

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So basically, you don't understand the difference between SOMETHING and NOTHING.   Doesn't surprise me.



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues

Now you can't even read. You said: Nothing happened and KD says it's a mystery, KD said SOMETHING happened and it's a mystery, and every since he's been trying to get you to see the difference. Now come on, it's KD that dyslexic, so if he's having to explain it to you, you have a real problem.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
so we are going straight to name calling
I haven't questioned you at all
i corrected your statement " nothing happened" that it  



No you are trying to get out of your own error korben, it is there in black and white, I suggest you get over it, but thanks for the amusement.
i am not trying to get out of anything what i have said from the very start hasn`t changed
The only error has been on your part and just blindly failing to accept the facts is a indictment of you not me

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues

Now you can't even read.   You said:   Nothing happened and KD says it's a mystery, KD said SOMETHING happened and it's a mystery, and every since he's been trying to get you to see the difference.   Now come on, it's KD that dyslexic, so if he's having to explain it to you, you have a real problem.



I can read and Korben stated it was a mystery, then question that point, which now you are even dafter to try to defend this and to me nothing has happened and it would not surprise me you are getting Korben to do this to make up all this bullshit to fool Ben into thinking something is happenning, as that would make more sense

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Christ, now he doesn't even know what back up is, I laughed at a very funny comment, that is so funny because it is spot on and people would be very happy if it happened.   You drone on and on and on and on and on and on, and don't think people are going to laugh at that post.



Stassi we all know your poor tactics, years of you doing this when we used to get on how you PM people for support, you even text people for support after you have started one of your bitch fights and most people are starting to wise up to you, because the constant lies you keep spouting where you even expose yourself is showing daily.


I just think you love to create all these problems, so you can thrive in the attention

Bless u little didums, you are getting yourself in a tizz. I don't need to pm people for back up, they can see for themselves what an idiot you are. And everything I have said has been backed up by admin and KD who linked to my computer, so trying to make out it is lies just shows how desperate you are.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:22 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



No you are trying to get out of your own error korben, it is there in black and white, I suggest you get over it, but thanks for the amusement.
i am not trying to get out of anything what i have said from the very start hasn`t changed
The only error has been on your part and just blindly failing to accept the facts is a indictment of you not me


Yes you are, and it is there is black and white, you said mystery, then question why I backed mystery, so that is your error not mine
Come on Korben, own up, you are the one doing the dirty work for Stassi, so she gets the sympathy vote

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Now you can't even read.   You said:   Nothing happened and KD says it's a mystery, KD said SOMETHING happened and it's a mystery, and every since he's been trying to get you to see the difference.   Now come on, it's KD that dyslexic, so if he's having to explain it to you, you have a real problem.



I can read and Korben stated it was a mystery, then question that point, which now you are even dafter to try to defend this and to me nothing has happened and it would not surprise me you are getting Korben to do this to make up all this bullshit to fool Ben into thinking something is happenning, as that would make more sense



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

So basically, you don't understand the difference between SOMETHING and NOTHING.   Doesn't surprise me.



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues
OFFS ok i see the problem


mystery how

Not "HOW" is it a mystery
It`s a mystery "how" it could be done

Is there some magical way of telling the difference in intent i have missed ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:23 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



Stassi we all know your poor tactics, years of you doing this when we used to get on how you PM people for support, you even text people for support after you have started one of your bitch fights and most people are starting to wise up to you, because the constant lies you keep spouting where you even expose yourself is showing daily.


I just think you love to create all these problems, so you can thrive in the attention

Bless u little didums, you are getting yourself in a tizz.   I don't need to pm people for back up, they can see for themselves what an idiot you are.   And everything I have said has been backed up by admin and KD who linked to my computer, so trying to make out it is lies just shows how desperate you are.  


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues
OFFS ok i see the problem


mystery how

Not "HOW" is it a mystery
It`s a mystery "how" it could be done

Is there some magical way of telling the difference in intent i have missed ?

No, not if you are talking to someone who's job in life seems to be going round in circles and loving it  Rolling Eyes 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



Nothing to do with that Stassi, he stated it was a mystery, I agreed, he then said mystery how and then made a tit of himself.

You are one paranoid bent up witch that most of us thought Dorothy had helped us all see the back of, best they make another sequel I gues
OFFS ok i see the problem


mystery how

Not "HOW" is it a mystery
It`s a mystery "how" it could be done

Is there some magical way of telling the difference in intent i have missed ?



At last he sees his error, bravo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bless u little didums, you are getting yourself in a tizz.   I don't need to pm people for back up, they can see for themselves what an idiot you are.   And everything I have said has been backed up by admin and KD who linked to my computer, so trying to make out it is lies just shows how desperate you are.  


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bless u little didums, you are getting yourself in a tizz.   I don't need to pm people for back up, they can see for themselves what an idiot you are.   And everything I have said has been backed up by admin and KD who linked to my computer, so trying to make out it is lies just shows how desperate you are.  


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything

Get it right, they were my friends, you drove everyone mad like you are now and manipulated them in to thinking you were being hard done by, and I'd seen through Quill long before that, and he helped you do the manipulating. You're a case Didge, send on the men in white coats for you, you're bonkers. And of course, lets not mention the people who could see that and are still my friends.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh

Honestly, you wouldn't think one person could be so stupid so much of the time and still thinks that people think he is clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything

Get it right, they were my friends, you drove everyone mad like you are now and manipulated them in to thinking you were being hard done by, and I'd seen through Quill long before that, and he helped you do the manipulating.   You're a case Didge, send on the men in white coats for you, you're bonkers.   And of course, lets not mention the people who could see that and are still my friends.



No we were your friends, now all of us have wised  up to the kind of vindictive person you are and I am not manipulating anyone, they all came to this conclusion themselves on other forums and know doubt you are sucking up to Ben through PM's claiming victim status, of this I have no doubt, this is your usual tactic. You see you have always used others to do your dirty work, that is you Stassi all over

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:32 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co

Er, I said my private pms from here were posted on flap, and they were. You really don't want to pretend you didn't see them and post the screen shots do you?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Sassy wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh

Honestly, you wouldn't think one person could be so stupid so much of the time and still thinks that people think he is clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



He was good enough to walk into thinking you are an idiot mind where people who resort to conspiracies are idiots and you have been doing that in regards to PM's posted by Hugh, which as seen there is no evidence of hacking and even FM told you to fuck off

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Get it right, they were my friends, you drove everyone mad like you are now and manipulated them in to thinking you were being hard done by, and I'd seen through Quill long before that, and he helped you do the manipulating.   You're a case Didge, send on the men in white coats for you, you're bonkers.   And of course, lets not mention the people who could see that and are still my friends.



No we were your friends, now all of us have wised  up to the kind of vindictive person you are and I am not manipulating anyone, they all came to this conclusion themselves on other forums and know doubt you are sucking up to Ben through PM's claiming victim status, of this I have no doubt, this is your usual tactic. You see you have always used others to do your dirty work, that is you Stassi all over

Oh bless you, you really are a head case, you should be on the stage Didge, then people could laugh at you, you'd just have to be yourself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
OFFS ok i see the problem


mystery how

Not "HOW" is it a mystery
It`s a mystery "how" it could be done

Is there some magical way of telling the difference in intent i have missed ?



At last he sees his error, bravo
Rather you saw yours i think ....well done there chum but the comment would have only been what you thought it was with the addition of a ? at the end
ie Its a mystery how?
i did not have that so changes the context from a question as you presumed in opposision to you
to a statement of knowledge "i don't know "how" it happened  " as was intended


Last edited by Korben_Dallas on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co

Er, I said my private pms from here were posted on flap, and they were.   You really don't want to pretend you didn't see them and post the screen shots do you?



Actually you accused Dean, made abusive posts about his wife and there is no evidence of Dean having done anything, in regards to this saga, that is a conspiracy, thus by Korbens logic makes you an idiot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



At last he sees his error, bravo
Rather you saw yours i think ....well done there chum but the comment would have only been what you thought it was with the addition of a ? at the end
ie Its a mystery how?
i did not have that so changes the intent of a question as you presumed in appreciation to you
to a statement of knowledge "i don't know "how" it happened  " as was intended  



No chum you saw your error then gave the poorest explanation due to your fuck up, thanks though and you even walked into calling Sassy an idiot

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Honestly, you wouldn't think one person could be so stupid so much of the time and still thinks that people think he is clever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



He was good enough to walk into thinking you are an idiot mind where people who resort to conspiracies are idiots and you have been doing that in regards to PM's posted by Hugh, which as seen there is no evidence of hacking and even FM told you to fuck off

They did nothing of the sort, once again you think you know things you don't. Now I can put up with idiots so long and then the boredom threshold becomes lower and lower and you have bored me for too long, So night night, sweet dreams, will leave you to go round and round and round and round.

It keeps the forum amused. Some people are class clowns, others are forum clowns, you are probably one that grew up to be the other, if grow up is an appropriate expression in your case.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:41 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



He was good enough to walk into thinking you are an idiot mind where people who resort to conspiracies are idiots and you have been doing that in regards to PM's posted by Hugh, which as seen there is no evidence of hacking and even FM told you to fuck off

They did nothing of the sort, once again you think you know things you don't.   Now I can put up with idiots so long and then the boredom threshold becomes lower and lower and you have bored me for too long,   So night night, sweet dreams, will leave you to go round and round and round and round.

It keeps the forum amused.   Some people are class clowns, others are forum clowns, you are probably one that grew up to be the other, if grow up is an appropriate expression in your case.



Really, as seen nothing has happened since dean exposed your lies, where is your evidence from FM that it is still being investigated?
There is none, all you gave them extra was opinions by posters on here, showing your desperation and obsession of hate against Dean. The reality is you have been exposed for nothing more than a shit stirrer 3 times and 3 times forums have fallen victim to your bitterness

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


 ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/:  ://?roflmao?/: 


Really, hence why Nems and Quill and David and FTL myself all once your friends know exactly what you are like and know how underhanded and devious you are.
KD is no doubt behind all of this, that to me would explain everything

Get it right, they were my friends, you drove everyone mad like you are now and manipulated them in to thinking you were being hard done by, and I'd seen through Quill long before that, and he helped you do the manipulating.   You're a case Didge, send on the men in white coats for you, you're bonkers.   And of course, lets not mention the people who could see that and are still my friends.

Changed your tune again?
Last telling it was FTL that was the manipulator

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:54 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
So shown up for the idiot you are you now resort to conspiracy accusation .....against me ........well go for it i need a good laugh



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co
to be fair i or anybody i know haven sent email`s threatening to insert malicious code into somebody's web site or made other accusations

as to the Pm`s that for one i haven`t seen i also have no clue what happened its true PM`s where published of flaps that seems accepted
Where they came from who sent then why huge posted them i have no idea i wasn`t even hear when this happened and can only go on what i read hear i don't go to flaps

i have said repeatedly i personally don`t think Dean Hughes or the class idiot Durham have the intelligent or technical ability required to do something like that

the fact dean is all over the support site asking for help with some simple coding says to me he hasn`t got the required abilities

i don`t know where these PM`s came from i can only take Andy and sassy at there word so far a lot of conjecture and accusations and theories have been flung about like facts the only person with the answers is hugh on flaps he posted them he knows where they came from i certainly don't

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Didge wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
Rather you saw yours i think ....well done there chum but the comment would have only been what you thought it was with the addition of a ? at the end
ie Its a mystery how?
i did not have that so changes the intent of a question as you presumed in appreciation to you
to a statement of knowledge "i don't know "how" it happened  " as was intended  



No chum you saw your error then gave the poorest explanation due to your fuck up, thanks though and you even walked into calling Sassy an idiot
yes keep bagging the me me me drum its so cute and wrong

You obviously fucked up and are trying to deflect again... it`s so.......you really ....


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

They did nothing of the sort, once again you think you know things you don't.   Now I can put up with idiots so long and then the boredom threshold becomes lower and lower and you have bored me for too long,   So night night, sweet dreams, will leave you to go round and round and round and round.

It keeps the forum amused.   Some people are class clowns, others are forum clowns, you are probably one that grew up to be the other, if grow up is an appropriate expression in your case.



Really, as seen nothing has happened since dean exposed your lies, where is your evidence from FM that it is still being investigated?
There is none, all you gave them extra was opinions by posters on here, showing your desperation and obsession of hate against Dean. The reality is you have been exposed for nothing more than a shit stirrer 3 times and 3 times forums have fallen victim to your bitterness

Right, now I have gotcha. The forums I have been on are Digital Spy, still running, Sky, taken down for all kinds of reasons, ADO, still running, Electric Sky, Nems, Ftl, Victor and I told Seren she was nuts, BUT IT'S STILL RUNNING, just nobody posts there, although I think Irn left a post there a little while ago, and Speak. Now on Speak, Victor and KD were admin, and they have said over and over and over again that they didn't close it because of me. You, Quill, Nems, FTL and David had much more of a hand in that. So up yours sunshine, because there is the proof for you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Here you go:

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk/

Three users on line.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co
to be fair i or anybody i know  haven sent email`s threatening to insert malicious code into somebody's web site  or made other accusations

as to the Pm`s that for one i haven`t seen i also have no clue what happened its true PM`s where published of flaps that seems accepted
Where they came from who sent then why huge posted them i have no idea i wasn`t even hear when this happened and can only go on what i read hear i don't go to flaps

i have said repeatedly i personally don`t think Dean Hughes or the class idiot Durham have the intelligent or technical ability required to do something like that

the fact dean is all over the support site asking for help with some simple coding says to me he hasn`t got the required abilities

i don`t know where these PM`s came from i can only take Andy and sassy at there word so far a lot of conjecture and accusations and theories have been flung about like facts the only person with the answers is hugh on flaps he posted them he knows where they came from i certainly don't






Wow, so you say conspiracies by people are idiotic then try to excuse when people make the same idiotic conspiracies against Dean, who you hold a centuries old grudge with, so basically you are now making yourself look hypocritical because as stated you have issue with Dean and Hugh and Durham and back those who make false allegations against Dean.
That is a conspiracy end pf story, all you are doing is poorly moving the goal posts to allow their conspiracy.
There is no evidence to any wrong doing, you yourself state the difficulties of hacking which to many would point to this being something else more vile a set up by those claiming, which as seen by the hate thrown towards dean and even worse his wife, which if Dean was a member here they would have been banned for these comments.

Dean is over there because he has been wrongly accused and like anyone who has been wrongly accused will get to the bottom of these claims and exonerate themselves, as you would do if you were wrongly accused, that is a very normal reaction. The reality is even here both Sassy and Andy are both still accusing the site and if they have no evidence of which they do not, then their views are a conspiracy, so you need to make up your mind on our view point on conspiracies, either people are idiots who do or they are not, again all you are doing is back tracking and what I find even worse is Sassy has been bitter ever since Dean caught her out with a ruse to find out the truth if a poster was her, because she was banned, hence the fake room 101, which clearly caught her out and to me she ha been looking for a way ever since to get her own back. As I say Dean had banned her and she was trying to sneak back in and she got caught out by a brilliant trap. What she needs to do is move on past these old feuds, and the fact is Dean has been cleared, his Chit chat section restored and yet not one apology from Sassy or Andy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
Didge wrote:



My sentiments exactly Korben, so you think Sassy is thus an idiot as well as Andy?


You see it does not take much to accuse someone does it, but you walked  right into that one, where Sassy has been constantly accusing Dean and co
to be fair i or anybody i know  haven sent email`s threatening to insert malicious code into somebody's web site  or made other accusations

as to the Pm`s that for one i haven`t seen i also have no clue what happened its true PM`s where published of flaps that seems accepted
Where they came from who sent then why huge posted them i have no idea i wasn`t even hear when this happened and can only go on what i read hear i don't go to flaps

i have said repeatedly i personally don`t think Dean Hughes or the class idiot Durham have the intelligent or technical ability required to do something like that

the fact dean is all over the support site asking for help with some simple coding says to me he hasn`t got the required abilities

i don`t know where these PM`s came from i can only take Andy and sassy at there word so far a lot of conjecture and accusations and theories have been flung about like facts the only person with the answers is hugh on flaps he posted them he knows where they came from i certainly don't






Wow, so you say conspiracies by people are idiotic then try to excuse when people make the same idiotic conspiracies against Dean, who you hold a centuries old grudge with, so basically you are now making yourself look hypocritical because as stated you have issue with Dean and Hugh and Durham and back those who make false allegations against Dean.
That is a conspiracy end pf story, all you are doing is poorly moving the goal posts to allow their conspiracy.
There is no evidence to any wrong doing, you yourself state the difficulties of hacking which to many would point to this being something else more vile a set up by those claiming, which as seen by the hate thrown towards dean and even worse his wife, which if Dean was a member here they would have been banned for these comments.

Dean is over there because he has been wrongly accused and like anyone who has been wrongly accused will get to the bottom of these claims and exonerate themselves, as you would do if you were wrongly accused, that is a very normal reaction. The reality is even here both Sassy and Andy are both still accusing the site and if they have no evidence of which they do not, then their views are a conspiracy, so you need to make up your mind on our view point on conspiracies, either people are idiots who do or they are not, again all you are doing is back tracking and what I find even worse is Sassy has been bitter ever since Dean caught her out with a ruse to find out the truth if a poster was her, because she was banned, hence the fake room 101, which clearly caught her out and to me she ha been looking for a way ever since to get her own back. As I say Dean had banned her and she was trying to sneak back in and she got caught out by a brilliant trap. What she needs to do is move on past these old feuds, and the fact is Dean has been cleared, his Chit chat section restored and yet not one apology from Sassy or Andy!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 pm

Sassy wrote:Here you go:

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk/

Three users on line.



When was the last post made?

3 guests you mean

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:07 pm

You do make me laugh.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Here you go:

http://electricsky.forumotion.co.uk/

Three users on line.



When was the last post made?

3 guests you mean

Yep, and who had the last steaming row with Seren, Nems, because Seren would not delete Nem's account.

And mention sheepshaggers and we all laugh, especially Victor lol

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:09 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



Really, as seen nothing has happened since dean exposed your lies, where is your evidence from FM that it is still being investigated?
There is none, all you gave them extra was opinions by posters on here, showing your desperation and obsession of hate against Dean. The reality is you have been exposed for nothing more than a shit stirrer 3 times and 3 times forums have fallen victim to your bitterness

Right, now I have gotcha.   The forums I have been on are Digital Spy, still running, Sky, taken down for all kinds of reasons, ADO, still running, Electric Sky, Nems, Ftl, Victor and I told Seren she was nuts, BUT IT'S STILL RUNNING, just nobody posts there, although I think Irn left a post there a little while ago, and Speak.   Now on Speak, Victor and KD were admin, and they have said over and over and over again that they didn't close it because of me.   You, Quill, Nems, FTL and David had much more of a hand in that.   So up yours sunshine, because there is the proof for you.



Wrong, you had a hissy fit on Electric and drove people away it then died of death, you then  had speakfree start up and enticed all the people away from Sphinx's forum, which was a very shitty thing to do, it then died of death, you then as already seen destroyed speakfree with your obsession of hate against Quill.
I had nothing to do with speakfree closing, the first I heard was a PM from Victor

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



When was the last post made?

3 guests you mean

Yep, and who had the last steaming row with Seren, Nems, because Seren would not delete Nem's account.

And mention sheepshaggers and we all laugh, especially Victor lol



An Nem,s has wised up to you, shame because if many had back then, electric would still be running

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Right, now I have gotcha.   The forums I have been on are Digital Spy, still running, Sky, taken down for all kinds of reasons, ADO, still running, Electric Sky, Nems, Ftl, Victor and I told Seren she was nuts, BUT IT'S STILL RUNNING, just nobody posts there, although I think Irn left a post there a little while ago, and Speak.   Now on Speak, Victor and KD were admin, and they have said over and over and over again that they didn't close it because of me.   You, Quill, Nems, FTL and David had much more of a hand in that.   So up yours sunshine, because there is the proof for you.



Wrong, you had a hissy fit on Electric and drove people away it then died of death, you then  had speakfree start up and enticed all the people away from Sphinx's forum, which was a very shitty thing to do, it then died of death, you then as already seen destroyed speakfree with your obsession of hate against Quill.
I had nothing to do with speakfree closing, the first I heard was a PM from Victor

Oh dear, do get Nems and FTL to tell you the story of how WE ALL went nuts at Seren and Seren threatened to tell the police that one person, can't remember who, might have been Victor, might not, said the welsh were sheep shaggers. Even Nems can't lie about what happened on ES, cos she knows Victor knows.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:15 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



Wrong, you had a hissy fit on Electric and drove people away it then died of death, you then  had speakfree start up and enticed all the people away from Sphinx's forum, which was a very shitty thing to do, it then died of death, you then as already seen destroyed speakfree with your obsession of hate against Quill.
I had nothing to do with speakfree closing, the first I heard was a PM from Victor

Oh dear, do get Nems and FTL to tell you the story of how WE ALL went nuts at Seren and Seren threatened to tell the police that one person, can't remember who, might have been Victor, might not, said the welsh were sheep shaggers.   Even Nems can't lie about what happened on ES, cos she knows Victor knows.



I read what happened on the forum , as i was a member, you created as per usual drama and again because a poster had different views to you, that being Fred, you caused an all out war, it is the same pattern on every forum you are on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh dear, do get Nems and FTL to tell you the story of how WE ALL went nuts at Seren and Seren threatened to tell the police that one person, can't remember who, might have been Victor, might not, said the welsh were sheep shaggers.   Even Nems can't lie about what happened on ES, cos she knows Victor knows.



I read what happened on the forum , as i was a member, you created as per usual drama and again because a poster had different views to you, that being Fred, you caused an all out war, it is the same pattern on every forum you are on.

Were you a mod, NO.   On the mod forum Nems and FTL and Iwere telling Seren Fred was trying to have it closed.   ALL OF US, and even they can't lie about that, because Victor was there too, and we all thought she was a loony tune. And Nems was so furious Seren would not delete her account she contacted Forumotion. And that its it exactly.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



I read what happened on the forum , as i was a member, you created as per usual drama and again because a poster had different views to you, that being Fred, you caused an all out war, it is the same pattern on every forum you are on.

Were you a mod, NO.   On the mod forum Nems and FTL were telling Seren Fred was trying to have it closed.   ALL OF US, and even they can't lie about that, because Victor was there too, and we all thought she was a loony tune.



You do not hav to be a mod to see what happened with posts and again this all started because pf your issue again with a poster and in the end it was you that caused the forum to die of death because sadly people back then believe you and have only now wised up to your lies
I think Seren was fine, she had views just like anyone else, of which I differed to some of here, she was no loon though

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Good that you are not denying stealing posters away from Sphinx though and how you ruined speakfree

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:



Wrong, you had a hissy fit on Electric and drove people away it then died of death, you then  had speakfree start up and enticed all the people away from Sphinx's forum, which was a very shitty thing to do, it then died of death, you then as already seen destroyed speakfree with your obsession of hate against Quill.
I had nothing to do with speakfree closing, the first I heard was a PM from Victor

Oh dear, do get Nems and FTL to tell you the story of how WE ALL went nuts at Seren and Seren threatened to tell the police that one person, can't remember who, might have been Victor, might not, said the welsh were sheep shaggers.   Even Nems can't lie about what happened on ES, cos she knows Victor knows.

What on earth is wrong with you?
Seren made a comment about something, I responded and then she said I came from the booze and fags capital of the UK. I responded "you come from the sheep shagging capital of the UK, whats your point?"
And she banned me for racism.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Right have fun people, and enjoy your weekend.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Didge wrote:Right have fun people, and enjoy your weekend.

You too Didge

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Oh dear, do get Nems and FTL to tell you the story of how WE ALL went nuts at Seren and Seren threatened to tell the police that one person, can't remember who, might have been Victor, might not, said the welsh were sheep shaggers.   Even Nems can't lie about what happened on ES, cos she knows Victor knows.

What on earth is wrong with you?
Seren made a comment about something, I responded and then she said I came from the booze and fags capital of the UK. I responded "you come from the sheep shagging capital of the UK, whats your point?"
And she banned me for racism.

So you can't tell the truth and say before that we were all rowing with her about Fred.   Go on, I dare you, speak the truth for once.   And you went to forumotion because she wouldn't take your name off the site. And we all said she was nuts.


Last edited by Sassy on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Wait.

The Welsh are *not* sheep shaggers?

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23000
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Wait.

The Welsh are *not* sheep shaggers?

Lol, it was hilarious!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THEY SEE AS MY AVATAR PLEASE

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:34 pm

Wow, so you say conspiracies by people are idiotic then try to excuse when people make the same idiotic conspiracies against Dean, who you hold a centuries old grudge with, so basically you are now making yourself look hypocritical because as stated you have issue with Dean and Hugh and Durham and back those who make false allegations against Dean.

what i am saying is dean has form for such threats i do not




That is a conspiracy end pf story, all you are doing is poorly moving the goal posts to allow their conspiracy.

The only fact I can adhere to is the avatar displayed in certain browsers wasn't the one she was using is that a conspiracy.mystery,glitch,bug personally i have no idea



There is no evidence to any wrong doing, you yourself state the difficulties of hacking which to many would point to this being something else more vile a set up by those claiming, which as seen by the hate thrown towards dean and even worse his wife, which if Dean was a member here they would have been banned for these comments.

i haven't accused ANYBODY of wrong doing i do not have enough information or access to the system to determine the facts ether way


Dean is over there because he has been wrongly accused and like anyone who has been wrongly accused will get to the bottom of these claims and exonerate themselves, as you would do if you were wrongly accused, that is a very normal reaction.

For a guy who for many years accused me of hacking and stalking him as he continues to do so, I find his predicament some what ironic actually


The reality is even here both Sassy and Andy are both still accusing the site and if they have no evidence of which they do not

You see, as far as I am concerned that between Andy sassy and FM all I can comment on is the avatar incident and give you my opinion on the hacking probability of FM
silm


then their views are a conspiracy, so you need to make up your mind on our view point on conspiracies, either people are idiots who do or they are not, again all you are doing is back tracking and what I find even worse is Sassy has been bitter ever since


i haven't backtracked on anything




Dean caught her out with a ruse to find out the truth if a poster was her, because she was banned, hence the fake room 101, which clearly caught her out and to me she ha been looking for a way ever since to get her own back. As I say Dean had banned her and she was trying to sneak back in and she got caught out by a brilliant trap. What she needs to do is move on past these old feuds, and the fact is Dean has been cleared, his Chit chat section restored and yet not one apology from Sassy or Andy!



Sorry the legends of room 101 have been about since he started the site but unfortunately one silly bugger posted a screen shot of a comment from the thread thus proving the thread existed even though he denied it
i understand it changed to room 102 after that and now i believe its 103

Trapp for sassy yea sure that's what it was

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum