Why has bigandy gone?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Wtf?  Shocked 

Another good debater!

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:07 pm

ok its dislexia
to.......errrrrr
too.......errrrrrrr
and two (well that the number i know that one )
WTF

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:10 pm

eddie wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
actually its nothing to do with dyslexia
Its grammar and context

We often refer to the dean as "Flap"  and the term is synonymous with the person so when Edds post began with "Flap is to right "

Or in other more formal words  "dean is correct" as it came across
that was a "AND WHO CARES " moment

Hence, both out comments regarding that implied opinion

A honest mistake plenty of "blame to go around " ::D::  ::D::

and i suspect its mostly mine


The word "too" should have given it away but I should've added "wing"

Fair enough?
yes but mostly mine  Embarassed i can't get the whole "to" "too" thing(please no nobody try to explain it been there done that 1000000 of times it doesn't take)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Korben, no worries.
I'm happy to explain myself if I think someone doesn't understand.
At least you have a medical reason and are not just being deliberately ignorant.

I will try to remember.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:29 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding eddie, but why is he trying to log into an account he knows he's already deleted?
To shit stir but once again he has been out smarted and proved to be a liar

... Eddie? Where exactly is the sense in
1) Deleting one's account, in full knowledge this will make it impenetrable to log-in
2) Whinging&claiming he's banned to log-in when he knows he was never banned and it's his own account-deleting doing why he can't log in?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

Let me just put this out there -- if BA wants to come back, he's welcome, as he was not banned.

I would recommend that give it another try and maybe that if he keeps having trouble, he should clear out his browser's cookies, as they seem to have given other members trouble at times as well.

I'll be interested to see how it all turns out.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Eilzel on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

So he's thrown his toys out the pram due to some player up persecution complex, he'll be back, he likes the attention too much to stay away Wink

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:33 pm

eddie wrote:Korben, no worries.
I'm happy to explain myself if I think someone doesn't understand.
At least you have a medical reason and are not just being deliberately ignorant.

I will try to remember.
I am never deliberately ignorant Edds...... Not deliberately anyway  lol! 

The problem is the words are linked to a concept rather than a physical thing

Two is a quantity and I can visualize it's not a concept per say

Too and to have concepts I can't visualize in my head it`s literally a mental wall I can't get through

Big and Gray and that what I see in my head when I try not just this, but many things others take for granted

Yet the most surprising thing it the seemingly effortless ability i have for remembering science fiction .Song lyrics, and other seemingly irrelevant information ....go figure

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Eilzel wrote:So he's thrown his toys out the pram due to some player up persecution complex, he'll be back, he likes the attention too much to stay away Wink

Spot on Les.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
eddie wrote:Korben, no worries.
I'm happy to explain myself if I think someone doesn't understand.
At least you have a medical reason and are not just being deliberately ignorant.

I will try to remember.
I am never deliberately ignorant Edds...... Not deliberately anyway  lol! 

The problem is the words are linked to a concept rather than a physical thing

Two is a quantity and I can visualize it's not a concept per say

Too and to have concepts I can't  visualize in my head it`s literally a mental wall I can't get through

Big and Gray and that what I see in my head when I try not just this, but many things others take for granted

Yet the most surprising thing it the seemingly effortless ability i have for remembering science fiction .Song lyrics, and other seemingly irrelevant information ....go figure

Hey it can't be easy.
I will try to remember and I do type fast and don't always think about how others may interpret things.

Song lyrics eh? That's helpful when the radio is on!  cheers 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:46 pm

Sassy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So he's thrown his toys out the pram due to some player up persecution complex, he'll be back, he likes the attention too much to stay away Wink

Spot on Les.

Well the last part just about sums up everyone I reckon!

I hope he returns. He's a good poster no matter his views .

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:50 pm

lovedust wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:To shit stir but once again he has been out smarted and proved to be a liar

... Eddie? Where exactly is the sense in
1) Deleting one's account, in full knowledge this will make it impenetrable to log-in
2) Whinging&claiming he's banned to log-in when he knows he was never banned and it's his own account-deleting doing why he can't log in?

Cos given he knowingly deleted his own means of logging in anyway, it's strange he would

a) expect anything other than self-inflicted failure trying to log in
b) Tell people the comp said he was banned, when he could just tell himself the truth he'd deleted his account... Maybe he'll hold a protest rally against himself?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm

lovedust wrote:
lovedust wrote:

... Eddie? Where exactly is the sense in
1) Deleting one's account, in full knowledge this will make it impenetrable to log-in
2) Whinging&claiming he's banned to log-in when he knows he was never banned and it's his own account-deleting doing why he can't log in?

Cos given he knowingly deleted his own means of logging in anyway, it's strange he would

a) expect anything other than self-inflicted failure trying to log in
b) Tell people the comp said he was banned, when he could just tell himself the truth he'd deleted his account... Maybe he'll hold a protest rally against himself?


 ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm

LD I'm not sure why it said he'd seen the word "banned" but perhaps you could refer to Ben's explanation, above?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Ben Reilly on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:00 pm

By the way, I'm always afraid to say the word "cookies" too much on this site ...

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:By the way, I'm always afraid to say the word "cookies" too much on this site ...

Shhhh! Cass will come and take mine away  Suspect 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:05 pm

eddie wrote:
Korben_Dallas wrote:
I am never deliberately ignorant Edds...... Not deliberately anyway  lol! 

The problem is the words are linked to a concept rather than a physical thing

Two is a quantity and I can visualize it's not a concept per say

Too and to have concepts I can't  visualize in my head it`s literally a mental wall I can't get through

Big and Gray and that what I see in my head when I try not just this, but many things others take for granted

Yet the most surprising thing it the seemingly effortless ability i have for remembering science fiction .Song lyrics, and other seemingly irrelevant information ....go figure

Hey it can't be easy.
I will try to remember and I do type fast and don't always think about how others may interpret things.

Song lyrics eh? That's helpful when the radio is on!  cheers 
yea it not as great as it sounds (no pun intended)i have learned to block it out to a large degree now but i could hear a song once and i would have a 70% recall twice and i knew it
i can play in particular classical music in my head i hear the instruments and if i get a bit wrong my brain keeps replaying it till it finds the bit that fits same with most songs really, but as a say i block that a lot, but some catchy tunes get in my head for days drives be bloody bonkers especially when trying to go to sleep

My brain has the weirdest wireing you just would not believe the contradictions in abilities i have

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:06 pm

eddie wrote:LD I'm not sure why it said he'd seen the word "banned" but perhaps you could refer to Ben's explanation, above?

To cause trouble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:10 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:LD I'm not sure why it said he'd seen the word "banned" but perhaps you could refer to Ben's explanation, above?

To cause trouble.

Sassy we all have some of that in us, wouldn't you say?

After all, as Ben has said on that thread where you and Quill bickered, it makes up 95% of the board.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

To cause trouble.

Sassy we all have some of that in us, wouldn't you say?

After all, as Ben has said on that thread where you and Quill bickered, it makes up 95% of the board.

Yep and that was out in the open and not devious in any way, Quill and I gave as good as we got. BA is trying to pretend Ben has done something he hasn't to stir up trouble for Ben, in his normal underhand and devious manner. After all, BA never actually comes out with anything, he skirts round the issue and implies, but we all know what he means even though he pretends otherwise.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:23 pm

eddie wrote:LD I'm not sure why it said he'd seen the word "banned" but perhaps you could refer to Ben's explanation, above?

While I'm not sure why he chose to imply it was *ever significant* it supposedly said he was banned, given he already knew the only reason his log-in was disabled was because of the account deleting actions of bigandy9.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:LD I'm not sure why it said he'd seen the word "banned" but perhaps you could refer to Ben's explanation, above?

While I'm not sure why he chose to imply it was *ever significant* it supposedly said he was banned, given he already knew the only reason his log-in was disabled was because of  the account deleting actions of bigandy9.

Absolutely correct.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Maybe he can return as BigAndy10   cheers 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

To cause trouble.

Sassy we all have some of that in us, wouldn't you say?

After all, as Ben has said on that thread where you and Quill bickered, it makes up 95% of the board.

Yep and that was out in the open and not devious in any way, Quill and I gave as good as we got.   BA is trying to pretend Ben has done something he hasn't to stir up trouble for Ben, in his normal underhand and devious manner.   After all, BA never actually comes out with anything, he skirts round the issue and implies, but we all know what he means even though he pretends otherwise.

Ah I see. So you read his post on flap then?
I thought not unless you've made another fake ID?

It was not a shit-stirring devious post. He was a tad confused and only made one post and beggared off.

It's you who has seen it as devious and underhand and me that has questioned it.

And your thread about SM?? Where you said "people" didn't believe she was going?
Why didn't you come out and say "harvesmom"??
Skirted around that one......

Doing a BigAndy were you??  lol! 



_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by feelthelove on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 pm

harvesmom wrote:Maybe he can return as BigAndy10   cheers 


For the first time tonight  ::D:: xxx

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?"  Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it"  
avatar
feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts : 2720
Join date : 2014-04-20
Age : 46
Location : Planet feelthelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:32 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yep and that was out in the open and not devious in any way, Quill and I gave as good as we got.   BA is trying to pretend Ben has done something he hasn't to stir up trouble for Ben, in his normal underhand and devious manner.   After all, BA never actually comes out with anything, he skirts round the issue and implies, but we all know what he means even though he pretends otherwise.

Ah I see. So you read  his post on flap then?
I thought not unless you've made another fake ID?

It was not a shit-stirring devious post. He was a tad confused and only made one post and beggared off.

It's you who has seen it as devious and underhand and me that has questioned it.

And your thread about SM?? Where you said "people" didn't believe she was going?
Why didn't you come out and say "harvesmom"??
Skirted around that one......

Doing a BigAndy were you??  lol! 



I haven't read any post on Flap, you said that Andy had reported he had been banned when he hasn't.   Lovedust came to the same conclusion I did, so did KD, from your post.   And it wasn't just Harvesmom, go back and read the thread.

Andy a tad confused? I don't think so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:48 pm

Hope he comes back. We had a few serious sparring sessions, mostly agreeing to disagree, but we never got personal.
I wonder if he playing games by telling tales or porkies on the lesser site.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Yep and that was out in the open and not devious in any way, Quill and I gave as good as we got.   BA is trying to pretend Ben has done something he hasn't to stir up trouble for Ben, in his normal underhand and devious manner.   After all, BA never actually comes out with anything, he skirts round the issue and implies, but we all know what he means even though he pretends otherwise.

Ah I see. So you read his post on flap then?
I thought not unless you've made another fake ID?

It was not a shit-stirring devious post. He was a tad confused and only made one post and beggared off.

It's you who has seen it as devious and underhand and me that has questioned it.

And your thread about SM?? Where you said "people" didn't believe she was going?
Why didn't you come out and say "harvesmom"??
Skirted around that one......

Doing a BigAndy were you??  lol! 


What did andy "get confused" about?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm

harvesmom wrote:Maybe he can return as BigAndy10   cheers 
indeed a year older but not any the wiser  Smile 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:54 pm

Korben_Dallas wrote:
harvesmom wrote:Maybe he can return as BigAndy10   cheers 
indeed a year older but not any the wiser  Smile 

Are any of us?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:55 pm

LD I'm not being rude but find Ben's post where he's said that happens to people who have deleted their accounts.

It's somewhere above you ^^^^^^

Probably saved yourself a lot of thinking if you'd read it when I suggested or when Ben typed it.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 pm

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:

Ah I see. So you read his post on flap then?
I thought not unless you've made another fake ID?

It was not a shit-stirring devious post. He was a tad confused and only made one post and beggared off.

It's you who has seen it as devious and underhand and me that has questioned it.

And your thread about SM?? Where you said "people" didn't believe she was going?
Why didn't you come out and say "harvesmom"??
Skirted around that one......

Doing a BigAndy were you??  lol! 


What did andy "get confused" about?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Angry Andy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:56 pm

He in danger of making more forum comebacks than Keith Money.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 pm

eddie wrote:LD I'm not being rude but find Ben's post where he's said that happens to people who have deleted their accounts.

It's somewhere above you ^^^^^^

Probably saved yourself a lot of thinking if you'd read it when I suggested or when Ben typed it.

Last time I'm going to say it LD

I'm getting ready for my bed lol

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by harvesmom on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 pm

I miss old Keefy in a weird way, a forum just isn't the same without him. Even though I did go to his funeral. Twice.

The sandwiches were still curled up at the second one, think they were left over from the first  Sad 
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:04 am

Before I was sacked from Flop for being hacked, Keef had changed his moniker yet again.
Really oddball.
Fits in well on flop.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:05 am

Handy Andy wrote:Before I was sacked from Flop for being hacked,  Keef had changed his moniker yet again.
Really oddball.
Fits in well on flop.

But you were happy to be a member though.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 am

eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:LD I'm not being rude but find Ben's post where he's said that happens to people who have deleted their accounts.

It's somewhere above you ^^^^^^

Probably saved yourself a lot of thinking if you'd read it when I suggested or when Ben typed it.

Last time I'm going to say it LD

I'm getting ready for my bed lol

That's a shame. Then when I ask you (again) why Andy was trying to log in in the first place to an account he knows he's already deleted, your answer won't be available. Too bad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:07 am

No. Dean banned me and my isp.
Is Hardon back under a new guise?

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Angry Andy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 am

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Before I was sacked from Flop for being hacked,  Keef had changed his moniker yet again.
Really oddball.
Fits in well on flop.

But you were happy to be a member though.
I was never a "happy" member. I fought hard against the blatant racism, anti Muslim rantings and homophobia on a crude far right site.
Dean hated the fact that we won the arguments.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3858
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:24 am

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:
eddie wrote:LD I'm not being rude but find Ben's post where he's said that happens to people who have deleted their accounts.

It's somewhere above you ^^^^^^

Probably saved yourself a lot of thinking if you'd read it when I suggested or when Ben typed it.

Last time I'm going to say it LD

I'm getting ready for my bed lol

That's a shame. Then when I ask you (again) why Andy was trying to log in in the first place to an account he knows he's already deleted, your answer won't be available. Too bad.

I don't know LD?? Curiosity? Isnt that what makes most of us do things like that?
I will ask him and tell you when I get up in the morning if he replies by then.

Now, can you wait that long?  sunny 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:33 am

Here you go LD, your waiting is over!! Phew!

Andy pm'd me on flap:

Nobody has "tried to log on"
- when i now go to www.newsfixboard.com it says "you have been banned".

Gawd. Thank God, eh?

Now combine that info with what Ben said ^^^^ and, well, it's all solved!

Not like Hackergate though.
That's an ongoing mystery that one is.


_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 am

Andy just posted this and I hope he reconsiders and comes bacl:



Sorry - only just seen this.

No, as i have said - i deleted my account.

I'm laughing because then Benji put on "you are banned" after i deleted my account.



No, i don't want to rejoin - BigAndy9 does not rejoin (ask Andrew and TiTS) 


No, i'm not trying to fake anything and make Benji "look bad" - unfortunately you went on there and posted things before getting the facts, and then a few on there... blah blah, as you would expect - next we'll have accusations of hacking/explosions/Muslims etc.

I wish everybody on Newsfix the best - unfortunately i couldn't continue to post there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:36 am

I also hope Dibs comes back too

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by harvesmom on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:40 am

eddie wrote:Here you go LD, your waiting is over!! Phew!

Andy pm'd me on flap:

Nobody has "tried to log on"  
- when i now go to www.newsfixboard.com it says "you have been banned".

Gawd. Thank God, eh?

Now combine that info with what Ben said ^^^^ and, well, it's all solved!

Not like Hackergate though.
That's an ongoing mystery that one is.


Aint that a fact. It all seems to have been forgotten, for the moment
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by harvesmom on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:42 am

Didge wrote:Andy just posted this and I hope he reconsiders and comes bacl:



Sorry - only just seen this.

No, as i have said - i deleted my account.

I'm laughing because then Benji put on "you are banned" after i deleted my account.



No, i don't want to rejoin - BigAndy9 does not rejoin (ask Andrew and TiTS) 


No, i'm not trying to fake anything and make Benji "look bad" - unfortunately you went on there and posted things before getting the facts, and then a few on there... blah blah, as you would expect - next we'll have accusations of hacking/explosions/Muslims etc.

I wish everybody on Newsfix the best - unfortunately i couldn't continue to post there.

As you say, I hope he reconsiders and comes back. And even Dibs, her and I have never seen eye to eye about, well anything really lol, but its good to have a wide variety of posters otherwise it all becomes very boring.

And also, did Shady get banned?
avatar
harvesmom

Posts : 936
Join date : 2014-03-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:43 am

harvesmom wrote:
Didge wrote:Andy just posted this and I hope he reconsiders and comes bacl:



Sorry - only just seen this.

No, as i have said - i deleted my account.

I'm laughing because then Benji put on "you are banned" after i deleted my account.



No, i don't want to rejoin - BigAndy9 does not rejoin (ask Andrew and TiTS) 


No, i'm not trying to fake anything and make Benji "look bad" - unfortunately you went on there and posted things before getting the facts, and then a few on there... blah blah, as you would expect - next we'll have accusations of hacking/explosions/Muslims etc.

I wish everybody on Newsfix the best - unfortunately i couldn't continue to post there.

As you say, I hope he reconsiders and comes back. And even Dibs, her and I have never seen eye to eye about, well anything really lol, but its good to have a wide variety of posters otherwise it all becomes very boring.

And also, did Shady get banned?



No idea to be honest, I do not think so

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:48 am

eddie wrote:Ben, Andy deleted his account right?

So did you ban him after that?
Because he's saying it's coming up "banned"?

^ Nice of Andy to finally dispel our fears eh eds?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Cass on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:By the way, I'm always afraid to say the word "cookies" too much on this site ...

Shhhh! Cass will come and take mine away  Suspect 

you rang?

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4128
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:54 am


Fine Cass. Diplomatic subject change accepted.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Why has bigandy gone?

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:56 am

lovedust wrote:
eddie wrote:Ben, Andy deleted his account right?

So did you ban him after that?
Because he's saying it's coming up "banned"?

^ Nice of Andy to finally dispel our fears eh eds?

Yes. That's why I told you to wait until Andy replied.
And that's why I asked Ben and was satisfied with his answer.

So no more fear.
Sleep tight  Sleep 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32188
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum