Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Whether you agree with her decision or not is not important, but she has taken the decision to go to Gaza.

I want to wish her luck, even though I am not sure whether I agree with her decision,  I hope she stays safe and returns to her family.
 
She is brave and obviously believes in her own mind.

Stay safe SM and hope you return to us soon x

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:Most of you need to get a grip.

There are many non-Muslim medics and aid workers in Gaza right now. So this is not a religious conviction but a moral one.

And guess what, many of them have left young families behind too.

To be honest, I think most aid convoys are not getting in to Gaza. So she'll have a hard time getting inside, in the first place.

In sha Allah, God will keep her safe.


It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

Well they are the same thing. Except atheists have morals too.

Like I have said, there are many doctors and aid workers in Gaza who've left families behind.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:31 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
Didge wrote:


It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

what proof is there that she has gone , i agree with what you have said and as a mother she shouldn't be leaving them . I couldn't leave my adult children or my 2 year old grandson they mean everything to me i couldn't bare being apart from them . The poem was to make her feel guilty , but she must be weak if she gave into that .


Nothing to do with weakness, she is very strong in her convictions and her faith.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 pm

What are we going to say to all the aid workers and medics in war zones? Don't go if you have a young family.

You would have no aid workers.

What about those in the army who actually put their life at risk? Are we to tell them not to go to the front line if you have a family.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

Well they are the same thing. Except atheists have morals too.

Like I have said, there are many doctors and aid workers in Gaza who've left families behind.


Not denying that there are others out there, I am stating she was compelled by her faith viewing other Muslims who like many religious people class as brothers and sisters, as the reason to go. You know she is strong in her faith and the last part of that poem would have played on her mind. It was her religious convictions that made up her mind based off that poem. Morals were also around before religion, so no in this instance a mothers first basic natural instinct would be to her own children, here though her faith won the argument.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:38 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Well they are the same thing. Except atheists have morals too.

Like I have said, there are many doctors and aid workers in Gaza who've left families behind.


Not denying that there are others out there, I am stating she was compelled by her faith viewing other Muslims who like many religious people class as brothers and sisters, as the reason to go. You know she is strong in her faith and the last part of that poem would have played on her mind. It was her religious convictions that made up her mind based off that poem. Morals were also around before religion, so no in this instance a mothers first basic natural instinct would be to her own children, here though her faith won the argument.

I don't think you have the right to judge her as a mother. Like I said, there are mothers out there also.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:40 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


Not denying that there are others out there, I am stating she was compelled by her faith viewing other Muslims who like many religious people class as brothers and sisters, as the reason to go. You know she is strong in her faith and the last part of that poem would have played on her mind. It was her religious convictions that made up her mind based off that poem. Morals were also around before religion, so no in this instance a mothers first basic natural instinct would be to her own children, here though her faith won the argument.

I don't think you have the right to judge her as a mother. Like I said, there are mothers out there also.


Actually i am going by what she has said:



I don't know why people nowadays make such a big deal of "getting away" from it all!!!!

Children are a precious gift and spending time with them should be every parents main priority!


http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5927-was-she-being-selfish-meet-the-mother-who-went-on-a-5000-holiday-to-bora-bora-while-her-husband-and-children-had-a-soggy-caravan-break-in-dorset#top

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I don't think you have the right to judge her as a mother. Like I said, there are mothers out there also.



Actually i am going by what she has said:



I don't know why people nowadays make such a big deal of "getting away" from it all!!!!

Children are a precious gift and spending time with them should be every parents main priority!


http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5927-was-she-being-selfish-meet-the-mother-who-went-on-a-5000-holiday-to-bora-bora-while-her-husband-and-children-had-a-soggy-caravan-break-in-dorset#top

No, you mentioned her lack of mother's instinct vs religious conviction. And then made a judgement.

You're just back tracking.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:47 pm

The fact that you are using one of her quotes to make your judgement is utterly tasteless.


avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:49 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:



Actually i am going by what she has said:



I don't know why people nowadays make such a big deal of "getting away" from it all!!!!

Children are a precious gift and spending time with them should be every parents main priority!


http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5927-was-she-being-selfish-meet-the-mother-who-went-on-a-5000-holiday-to-bora-bora-while-her-husband-and-children-had-a-soggy-caravan-break-in-dorset#top

No, you mentioned her lack of mother's instinct vs religious conviction. And then made a judgement.

You're just back tracking.


No I am proving a fact, here is her natural mothers instinct,where she clearly states a parents main priority is their children, thus another factor religion has swayed this natural instinct, which is evident by the poem. She thus feels guilty as a Muslim and this has overridden her natural instinct of being a mother.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:The fact that you are using one of her quotes to make your judgement is utterly tasteless.




I find using poems to manipulate religious people, to make them feel guilty disgusting

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

No, you mentioned her lack of mother's instinct vs religious conviction. And then made a judgement.

You're just back tracking.


No I am proving a fact, here is her natural mothers instinct,where she clearly states a parents main priority is their children, thus another factor religion has swayed this natural instinct, which is evident by the poem. She thus feels guilty as a Muslim and this has overridden her natural instinct of being a mother.

So you are making a judgement about someone's motherhood.

The fact you are making such a judgment on suppositions is frankly a form of abuse. Shame on you.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:The fact that you are using one of her quotes to make your judgement is utterly tasteless.




I find using poems to manipulate religious people, to make them feel guilty disgusting

And what right do you have to judge her, Mr Arrogant?
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:55 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


No I am proving a fact, here is her natural mothers instinct,where she clearly states a parents main priority is their children, thus another factor religion has swayed this natural instinct, which is evident by the poem. She thus feels guilty as a Muslim and this has overridden her natural instinct of being a mother.

So you are making a judgement about someone's motherhood.

The fact you are making such a judgment on suppositions is frankly a form of abuse. Shame on you.


No I am making a judgement about people manipulating others through religion with guilt, so cut the pathetic guilt card crap you are attempting to play on me, it does not work.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


I find using poems to manipulate religious people, to make them feel guilty disgusting

And what right do you have to judge her, Mr Arrogant?


I am judging those who have used her religion to make her feel guilty, how many more times do you need this explained, it does not matter the faith, so do not get your knickers in a twist.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

So you are making a judgement about someone's motherhood.

The fact you are making such a judgment on suppositions is frankly a form of abuse. Shame on you.


No I am making a judgement about people manipulating others through religion with guilt, so cut the pathetic  guilt card crap you are attempting to play on me, it does not work.

Your words are there for all to see. I'm not playing anything.

You effectively called SM a bad mother. I would love her to come back and watch you say that to her face.

You're nasty.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

And what right do you have to judge her, Mr Arrogant?


I am judging those who have used her religion to make her feel guilty, how many more times do you need this explained, it does not matter the faith, so do not get your knickers in a twist.

Oh, so now you're saying she's so weak that she's been brainwashed.

You'll be calling her an extremist next.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:00 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


No I am making a judgement about people manipulating others through religion with guilt, so cut the pathetic  guilt card crap you are attempting to play on me, it does not work.

Your words are there for all to see. I'm not playing anything.

You effectively called SM a bad mother. I would love her to come back and watch you say that to her face.

You're nasty.

Yes my words are there where I easily explain something completely different from what you are claiming because as seen I bet you are feeling guilty yourself as no doubt you sent this to her, which would explain your pathetic accusations!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


I am judging those who have used her religion to make her feel guilty, how many more times do you need this explained, it does not matter the faith, so do not get your knickers in a twist.

Oh, so now you're saying she's so weak that she's been brainwashed.

You'll be calling her an extremist next.


Nope she has been honest with her faith to the point again she states this comes first,  which is what I deplore about religion, being as I grew up in a very strict religious family, and they teach to place your faith above everything else. This I find very wrong, in fact I find to indoctrinate children with religion appalling also.


Last edited by Didge on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:03 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Your words are there for all to see. I'm not playing anything.

You effectively called SM a bad mother. I would love her to come back and watch you say that to her face.

You're nasty.

Yes my words are there where I easily explain something completely different from what you are claiming because as seen I bet you are feeling guilty yourself as no doubt you sent this to her, which would explain your pathetic accusations!

Lol! Now you're judging me because you think I sent her the poem.

Bruv, don't intimate she's a bad mother. That's not cool.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:05 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Oh, so now you're saying she's so weak that she's been brainwashed.

You'll be calling her an extremist next.


Nope she has been honest with her faith to the point again she states this comes first,  which is what I deplore about religion, being as I grew up in a very strict religious family, and they teach to place your faith above everything else. This I find very wrong, in fact I find to indoctrinate children with religion appalling also.

Now you've come back to her being a bad mother.

There are many volunteers in Gaza who are mothers also.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes my words are there where I easily explain something completely different from what you are claiming because as seen I bet you are feeling guilty yourself as no doubt you sent this to her, which would explain your pathetic accusations!

Lol! Now you're judging me because you think I sent her the poem.

Bruv, don't intimate she's a bad mother. That's not cool.

That poem Zack, apart from the reference to Allah, as obviously I'm not Muslim, isn't that exactly how people feel looking at their own lives and looking at the hell that is Gaza and watching the grief of the mothers and fathers and children? It's called empathy, not religion


Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:06 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:

Yes my words are there where I easily explain something completely different from what you are claiming because as seen I bet you are feeling guilty yourself as no doubt you sent this to her, which would explain your pathetic accusations!

Lol! Now you're judging me because you think I sent her the poem.

Bruv, don't intimate she's a bad mother. That's not cool.


Well it would certainly explain your absurd outburst and accusations, but then how would I know, I am just doing what you are doing, making an accusation.
You are being way to defensive and it is because you are religious and know how manipulative religious teachings can be!
Here though someone played on her being a Muslim, where she is already passionate about a conflict, where as stated she has strong convictions, where there is a conflict going on, it is talked about all the time and this is what convinces here, what pushes her to decide, a poem that is intended to make people feel guilty, or are you denying it is not intending that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


Nope she has been honest with her faith to the point again she states this comes first,  which is what I deplore about religion, being as I grew up in a very strict religious family, and they teach to place your faith above everything else. This I find very wrong, in fact I find to indoctrinate children with religion appalling also.

Now you've come back to her being a bad mother.

There are many volunteers in Gaza who are mothers also.

There were women serving with our Army in Iraq, were they bad mothers?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


Nope she has been honest with her faith to the point again she states this comes first,  which is what I deplore about religion, being as I grew up in a very strict religious family, and they teach to place your faith above everything else. This I find very wrong, in fact I find to indoctrinate children with religion appalling also.

Now you've come back to her being a bad mother.

There are many volunteers in Gaza who are mothers also.


No I am going on about what people say, what is taught and what I find wrong with religions, you are attempting to claim I think she is a bad mother, of course she is not a bad mother, I know for a fact she is a great mother, but people when emotive can make poor decisions, it does not make her a bad mother and to me she was manipulated when she was already highly emotive

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Lol! Now you're judging me because you think I sent her the poem.

Bruv, don't intimate she's a bad mother. That's not cool.


Well it would certainly explain your absurd outburst and accusations, but then how would I know, I am just doing what you are doing, making an accusation.
You are being way to defensive and it is because you are religious and know how manipulative religious teachings can be!
Here though someone played on her being a Muslim, where she is already passionate about a conflict, where as stated she has strong convictions, where there is a conflict going on, it is talked about all the time and this is what convinces here, what pushes her to decide, a poem that is intended to make people feel guilty, or are you denying it is not intending that?

I'm being defensive because you are attacking someone's motherhood when she's not around to defend herself.

If I accuse you of anything, I reply to you directly. I don't wait like a coward.

Of course the paranoid numpty you are, thinks all this has to do with religion. Really?

I suppose all those non Muslim volunteers in. Gaza are there because of Islam. Yes, that makes perfect sense. Not!
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Why the hell do people think they 'know' SM and yet think she can be manipulated? Do they think this is a decision she made overnight, on the spur of the moment? This is something she has been thinking about since the shelling in Gaza started again, this was something she was thinking about in 2012, the last time Israel were trying to flatten Gaza.

Why the hell does anyone think they have the ability to know why she made this decision or how long it has taken her, or what arrangements she has made or the discussions she has had with her family and the group she has been demonstrating with?

Talk about bloody ego.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


Well it would certainly explain your absurd outburst and accusations, but then how would I know, I am just doing what you are doing, making an accusation.
You are being way to defensive and it is because you are religious and know how manipulative religious teachings can be!
Here though someone played on her being a Muslim, where she is already passionate about a conflict, where as stated she has strong convictions, where there is a conflict going on, it is talked about all the time and this is what convinces here, what pushes her to decide, a poem that is intended to make people feel guilty, or are you denying it is not intending that?

I'm being defensive because you are attacking someone's motherhood when she's not around to defend herself.

If I accuse you of anything, I reply to you directly. I don't wait like a coward.

Of course the paranoid numpty you are, thinks all this has to do with religion. Really?

I suppose all those non Muslim volunteers in. Gaza are there because of Islam. Yes, that makes perfect sense. Not!


You can keep claiming lies which will not work Zack, this seems to be your limited ability at debating these days. So I will ask you a simple question, do you think people who are already emotive to a situation they feel strongly about have clear judgement?

i am not going on about or need to go on about others who have gone out there for what ever reason, I am going on about what I see where sexy, being highly emotive already was vulnerable to such manipulation.
Everyone is human, everyone can get highly emotive and where this matters to sexy, this was what made her decided to go and to me it played upon guilt. This does not make her a bad mother.
It is not my fault you cannot understand human emotions

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Now you've come back to her being a bad mother.

There are many volunteers in Gaza who are mothers also.


No I am going on about what people say, what is taught and what I find wrong with religions, you are attempting to claim I think she is a bad mother, of course she is not a bad mother, I know for a fact she is a great mother, but people when emotive can make poor decisions, it does not make her a bad mother and to me she was manipulated when she was already highly emotive

You're back tracking and now making excuses because of what others may think on this forum.

There are many non Muslim volunteers who were also emotionally motivated.

In fact, you can't be motivated without emotions. The clue is in the word. Lol!
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by eddie on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:Most of you need to get a grip.

There are many non-Muslim medics and aid workers in Gaza right now. So this is not a religious conviction but a moral one.

And guess what, many of them have left young families behind too.

To be honest, I think most aid convoys are not getting in to Gaza. So she'll have a hard time getting inside, in the first place.

In sha Allah, God will keep her safe.


It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

Absolutely agree.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:19 pm

Sassy wrote:Why the hell do people think they 'know' SM and yet think she can be manipulated?   Do they think this is a decision she made overnight, on the spur of the moment?   This is something she has been thinking about since the shelling in Gaza started again, this was something she was thinking about in 2012, the last time Israel were trying to flatten Gaza.

Why the hell does anyone think they have the ability to know why she made this decision or how long it has taken her, or what arrangements she has made or the discussions she has had with her family and the group she has been demonstrating with?

Talk about bloody ego.


Because she admitted it was because of this poem, her words:


I read this and thought no way not any more..........


So who ever sent that, has manipulated her in a highly emotive state, when she was already upset and very angry over the conflict!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:


It has everything to do with religious conviction, if it was morals, those morals would be first and foremost to her own children and that poem did make her mind up.

Absolutely agree.

That will be why she was thinking about it in 2012 then, that will be why there are atheists doing humanitarian work out there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Raggamuffin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

If nothing on this forum influenced her to go, then nothing will influence her to stay.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I'm being defensive because you are attacking someone's motherhood when she's not around to defend herself.

If I accuse you of anything, I reply to you directly. I don't wait like a coward.

Of course the paranoid numpty you are, thinks all this has to do with religion. Really?

I suppose all those non Muslim volunteers in. Gaza are there because of Islam. Yes, that makes perfect sense. Not!


You can keep claiming lies which will not work Zack, this seems to be your limited ability at debating these days. So I will ask you a simple question, do you think people who are already emotive to a situation they feel strongly about  have clear judgement?

i am not going on about or need to go on about others who have gone out there for what ever reason, I am going on about what I see where sexy, being highly emotive already was vulnerable to such manipulation.
Everyone is human, everyone can get highly emotive and where this matters to sexy, this was what made her decided to go and to me it played upon guilt. This does not make her a bad mother.
It is not my fault you cannot understand human emotions

Like I've said to you, not everything is a debate. You treat every thread like a debate. Lol!

Emotions, motivate - the clue is in those words.

You clearly said she should not have left her kids behind. And so were clearly making a judgment about her motherhood.

You now feel guilty because I showed you up.

I'm glad you've seen that was the wrong thing to do.

See ya.

Do it again, and you'll have me to answer to. I have no problem in exposing your arrogance.
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:Why the hell do people think they 'know' SM and yet think she can be manipulated?   Do they think this is a decision she made overnight, on the spur of the moment?   This is something she has been thinking about since the shelling in Gaza started again, this was something she was thinking about in 2012, the last time Israel were trying to flatten Gaza.

Why the hell does anyone think they have the ability to know why she made this decision or how long it has taken her, or what arrangements she has made or the discussions she has had with her family and the group she has been demonstrating with?

Talk about bloody ego.


Because she admitted it was because of this poem, her words:


I read this and thought no way not any more..........


So who ever sent that, has manipulated her in a highly emotive state, when she was already upset and very angry over the conflict!

She's been thinking about it since 2012.

And how the hell do you know WHERE she read it, she's been reading lots of stuff people have written about Gaza.


Last edited by Sassy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If nothing on this forum influenced her to go, then nothing will influence her to stay.

Absolutely!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:23 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


No I am going on about what people say, what is taught and what I find wrong with religions, you are attempting to claim I think she is a bad mother, of course she is not a bad mother, I know for a fact she is a great mother, but people when emotive can make poor decisions, it does not make her a bad mother and to me she was manipulated when she was already highly emotive

You're back tracking and now making excuses because of what others may think on this forum.

There are many non Muslim volunteers who were also emotionally motivated.

In fact, you can't be motivated without emotions. The clue is in the word. Lol!


You are such a child and again if you cannot see reason here, because I think she is a great mother, then clearly your are one clueless after all.
Ye many people are emotive but she admitted this poem was what made up her mind, thus this poem which plays on guilt, manipulated her in a highly emotive situation, where many people cannot think straight.
Many more people are emotive and do not go, so there is always a catalyst, which makes a person decide, and here it was manipulation on the fact she is a Muslim and not doing enough as a Muslim to help.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:25 pm

So SM making a decision to try and help in a terrible situation IN REAL LIFE becomes a thread for Didge to try and score points on.

FUCKING HELL.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


Because she admitted it was because of this poem, her words:


I read this and thought no way not any more..........


So who ever sent that, has manipulated her in a highly emotive state, when she was already upset and very angry over the conflict!

She's been thinking about it since 2012.  


Many people think about it and many do nothing, the poem though clearly in her highly emotive state played on her conscience of being a Muslim.
The poem is intended to make people feel guilty, this is a fact, it is intended to play on people who are emotive and more than anything it is intended to make a Muslim feel guilty about being a Muslim, by not doing enough to help

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

She's been thinking about it since 2012.  


Many people think about it and many do nothing, the poem though clearly in her highly emotive state played on her conscience of being a Muslim.
The poem is intended to make people feel guilty, this is a fact, it is intended to play on people who are emotive and more than anything it is intended to make a Muslim feel guilty about being a Muslim, by not doing enough to help

Bollocks, as I said to Zack, it's exactly how I feel apart from the Allah bit, it's empathy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:28 pm

Sassy wrote:So SM making a decision to try and help in a terrible situation IN REAL LIFE becomes a thread for Didge to try and score points on.

FUCKING HELL.

What is this guy on?

Lol!
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Sassy wrote:So SM making a decision to try and help in a terrible situation IN REAL LIFE becomes a thread for Didge to try and score points on.

FUCKING HELL.


Wrong again, I am trying to explain why she has, which it seems both of you and zack are so jumping to countless accusations, knowing my point is valid, I have clearly made who ever sent this poem to her guilty themselves, without the intent to do so.
So no, not trying to score points, but being factual!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:30 pm

Sassy wrote:
Didge wrote:


Many people think about it and many do nothing, the poem though clearly in her highly emotive state played on her conscience of being a Muslim.
The poem is intended to make people feel guilty, this is a fact, it is intended to play on people who are emotive and more than anything it is intended to make a Muslim feel guilty about being a Muslim, by not doing enough to help

Bollocks, as I said to Zack, it's exactly how I feel apart from the Allah bit, it's empathy.


One of you two is guilty of sending this to her and I know it, hence both your reactions.

The pair of you reek of guilt, and if either of you have, you are both fucking low lives and scum to me to have manipulated her!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Sassy wrote:So SM making a decision to try and help in a terrible situation IN REAL LIFE becomes a thread for Didge to try and score points on.

FUCKING HELL.

What is this guy on?

Lol!

I have no idea. My grandaughter was watching what was going on in Gaza last night and couldn't eat her tea. She said, 'I know not eating my tea won't make it any better for them, but knowing what they are going through, I can't feed my face'.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:32 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


You can keep claiming lies which will not work Zack, this seems to be your limited ability at debating these days. So I will ask you a simple question, do you think people who are already emotive to a situation they feel strongly about  have clear judgement?

i am not going on about or need to go on about others who have gone out there for what ever reason, I am going on about what I see where sexy, being highly emotive already was vulnerable to such manipulation.
Everyone is human, everyone can get highly emotive and where this matters to sexy, this was what made her decided to go and to me it played upon guilt. This does not make her a bad mother.
It is not my fault you cannot understand human emotions

Like I've said to you, not everything is a debate. You treat every thread like a debate.  Lol!

Emotions, motivate - the clue is in those words.

You clearly said she should not have left her kids behind. And so were clearly making a judgment about her motherhood.

You now feel guilty because I showed you up.

I'm glad you've seen that was the wrong thing to do.

See ya.

Do it again, and you'll have me to answer to. I have no problem in exposing your arrogance.


coming from a skinny little runt, I very much doubt you could show up anyone and again the only reason you are so poor in your accusations, is you know my points are right.
She is a friend and to me, if someone has manipulated her in her emotive state, they are fucking scum!
Now you may understand why I am annoyed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:33 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Bollocks, as I said to Zack, it's exactly how I feel apart from the Allah bit, it's empathy.


One of you two is guilty of sending this to her and I know it, hence both your reactions.

The pair of you reek of guilt, and if either of you have, you are both fucking low lives and scum to me to have manipulated her!

So when she comes back to correct you and says I didn't send her that poem, will you have the guts to apologise to me on this forum?
avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:So SM making a decision to try and help in a terrible situation IN REAL LIFE becomes a thread for Didge to try and score points on.

FUCKING HELL.


Wrong again, I am trying to explain why she has, which it seems both of you and zack are so jumping to countless accusations, knowing my point is valid, I have clearly made who ever sent this poem to her guilty themselves, without the intent to do so.
So no, not trying to score points, but being factual!

Who the hell do you think you are to explain anything.   SM made the decision.  She doesn't have to explain and your 'explanations' are not only unnecessary but arrogant and presumptuous in the extreme. And how do you know anyone 'sent' her the poem, she put another one on the other day she had read.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Sassy wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Regardless of all that didge, real people are actually dying and suffering in Gaze and someone has to help. Charity has a part to play and I understand why people would. This is real people, not just numbers in newspapers.

Exactly, SM made up her mind because of what is actually happening, what she has been doing with the charity and demonstrations she has been involved in.   If people think anything that was said on this forum is important enough to even factor into her decision they don't know her, or what she does or thinks.


But i thought she had a business to run?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:36 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Like I've said to you, not everything is a debate. You treat every thread like a debate.  Lol!

Emotions, motivate - the clue is in those words.

You clearly said she should not have left her kids behind. And so were clearly making a judgment about her motherhood.

You now feel guilty because I showed you up.

I'm glad you've seen that was the wrong thing to do.

See ya.

Do it again, and you'll have me to answer to. I have no problem in exposing your arrogance.


coming from a skinny little runt, I very much doubt you could show up anyone and again the only reason you are so poor in your accusations, is you know my points are right.
She is a friend and to me, if someone has manipulated her in her emotive state, they are fucking scum!
Now you may understand why I am annoyed

Lol! Did you call me a 'skinny little runt'? HA HA!

Now who's having the emotional outburst? Did I manipulate you too? Lol!

Like I said, you will have me to answer to - if you make such accusations again. Now, be a good boy.

avatar
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

Posts : 4187
Join date : 2014-02-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Didge wrote:


One of you two is guilty of sending this to her and I know it, hence both your reactions.

The pair of you reek of guilt, and if either of you have, you are both fucking low lives and scum to me to have manipulated her!

So when she comes back to correct you and says I didn't send her that poem, will you have the guts to apologise to me on this forum?


Well that is the next concern is it not?
If she comes back.

If you did not send it to her and she backs this, then I have no problem apologizing Zack I have never had any issue with things like that!
From my point of her, I fucking hate the fucker who sent it to her!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye and good luck Sexy Mama!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I don't think you have the right to judge her as a mother. Like I said, there are mothers out there also.


Actually i am going by what she has said:



I don't know why people nowadays make such a big deal of "getting away" from it all!!!!

Children are a precious gift and spending time with them should be every parents main priority!


http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5927-was-she-being-selfish-meet-the-mother-who-went-on-a-5000-holiday-to-bora-bora-while-her-husband-and-children-had-a-soggy-caravan-break-in-dorset#top


She said many times on flipforum, when pressed, that religion comes before her kids' lives - yes, she said that.

Her choice, i'm not saying she's wrong - if that's what she believes, then so be it, i'm just trying to help people understand her position.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum