What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:38 am

First topic message reminder :

I'd like to see a bit more participation here, and I'm open to suggestions. Anybody?

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23823
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down


Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:45 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
You also need to get rid of the racist far right wingers, Britain First supporters, and argumentative  narcissists.  They would give a better balance so that decent folf could debate and siscuss thing sensibly.

Comments like this, apart from being puerile, are enough to put people off.    People want to debate, not get continuous playground insults thrown at them all the time.

Basketball

Tell that to your chums VoD, gelico and Raggamuffin...

I have yet to see them contributing anything positive or useful to this forum, let alone not seeing them actually "debating" actual sibjects..

Irregardless of how much you serial whiners and whingers may dislike and abuse the likes of me, Andy, veya, Quill and sassy -- constantly mis-labelling us as trolls, liars, "haters", and wishing we were long gone -- at least we do discuss and debate topics on here.

Just unfortunate that InAFlop has to keep sending its third rate trolls and racist trash this way..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:57 am

I also start many threads for debate and discussion, unlike those you mentioned, Wolfie. They chose not to join in. So their arguement is self defeating.
I started two threads recently, the  first from a doctor questioning Trump's  state of mind, the other about Trumps unveiling of the White House Christmas tree with virtually no audience.
But if you fawn over the mad, racist, fascist despot, you are leaving yourself wide open to justifiable  ridicule


Last edited by Angry Andy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:58 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Join the club, Your Reverence. Join the club.

The Newsfix definition of a troll is anyone who has the temerity to disagree with Wolfie - the real forum troll.

Rolling Eyes

Senile old Fred obviously doesn't know what a "troll" actually is...

If he did, he wouldn't be falsely labelling me as such --  that silly old git is eloquent enough as to find much more suitable labels to abuse people with..

The Vicar of Dribbles certainly knows what a "troll" is --  as along with her good chums Smelly' and gelico, she is one of the leading genuine trolls here on NewsFix.

I am not a "troll"..
I have never trolled NF or any other 'site...
Just because a handful of braindead dumbarse Floptard rejects fallaciously label me as such, doesn't make it so  --  no matter how hard they may wish that their word was law..


Arrow

Methinks the troll doth protest too much.....and not only a troll, but a vile, foul-mouthed, mendacious and hypocritical troll.

It is significant that you need to resort to bold type - a recognised form of literary shouting - in your pathetic attempt at denial.

Senility, of which you regularly accuse older members of this forum, myself included, is not a joking matter and is too serious and devastating a condition to be used as one of your deliberately provocative and hurtful  insults - a classic example of trolling, in fact.

In my case, I have so far avoided senility and in spite of my age I would be happy to match my mental capacity any day against that of a silly, foot-stamping ranter who is almost incapable of posting anything that does not include the sort of childish nickname-calling that would result in a fractious third former being expelled from a classroom.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:56 pm

Angry Andy wrote:People are put off when they see the scrolling sidebar is totally filled by two posters, one of whom would argue with his shadow, the other a racist troll looking to incite anger..

Big diference between arguing and debate.


There are choices to ignore the threads you don't like and create the ones you want to debate in.     As for the racist troll...onions in the stew.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:58 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Comments like this, apart from being puerile, are enough to put people off.    People want to debate, not get continuous playground insults thrown at them all the time.

Basketball

Tell that to your chums VoD, gelico and Raggamuffin...

I have yet to see them contributing anything positive or useful to this forum, let alone not seeing them actually "debating" actual sibjects..

Irregardless of how much you serial whiners and whingers may dislike and abuse the likes of me, Andy, veya, Quill and sassy --  constantly mis-labelling us as trolls, liars, "haters", and wishing we were long gone --  at least we do discuss and debate topics on here.

Just unfortunate that InAFlop has to keep sending its third rate trolls and racist trash this way..


I wish you'd change the record.   How many threads do you actually create?   You started one about bees, which had a bit of promise but then you just left it.   Contrary to what you say, anyone with half a brain can see you get your jollies spouting insults and whining about those you don't like on here.    If everyone with an opinion different to yours left this forum, you'd soon be bored.
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:01 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I also start many threads for debate and discussion, unlike those you mentioned, Wolfie. They chose not to join in. So their arguement is self defeating.
I started two threads recently, the  first from a doctor questioning Trump's  state of mind, the other about Trumps unveiling of the White House Christmas tree with virtually no audience.
But if you fawn over the mad, racist, fascist despot, you are leaving yourself wide open to justifiable  ridicule


I'm over-Trumped
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by SEXY MAMA on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:04 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:
Comments like this, apart from being puerile, are enough to put people off.    People want to debate, not get continuous playground insults thrown at them all the time.

Basketball

Tell that to your chums VoD, gelico and Raggamuffin...

I have yet to see them contributing anything positive or useful to this forum, let alone not seeing them actually "debating" actual sibjects..

Irregardless of how much you serial whiners and whingers may dislike and abuse the likes of me, Andy, veya, Quill and sassy --  constantly mis-labelling us as trolls, liars, "haters", and wishing we were long gone --  at least we do discuss and debate topics on here.

Just unfortunate that InAFlop has to keep sending its third rate trolls and racist trash this way..

Oh come on Wolfie

Raggamuffin debates really well on here so that’s unfair.

_________________
"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
avatar
SEXY MAMA

Posts : 2855
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by nicko on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:05 pm

Nothing will be done about his constant childish insults, he's one of the Chosen Few on this forum.
I'm waiting for one of the so-called mods to pull him up, we'll have a long wait !
avatar
nicko

Posts : 9321
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 77
Location : rainbow bridge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:27 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Basketball

Tell that to your chums VoD, gelico and Raggamuffin...

I have yet to see them contributing anything positive or useful to this forum, let alone not seeing them actually "debating" actual sibjects..

Irregardless of how much you serial whiners and whingers may dislike and abuse the likes of me, Andy, veya, Quill and sassy --  constantly mis-labelling us as trolls, liars, "haters", and wishing we were long gone --  at least we do discuss and debate topics on here.

Just unfortunate that InAFlop has to keep sending its third rate trolls and racist trash this way..

Oh come on Wolfie

Raggamuffin debates really well on here so that’s unfair.

Basketball

Past tense, Sexy'...

Raggs used to be a good conversationalist and debater on here; but all I've seen from her in recent weeks is her defending Smelly and Tommy, and abusing various left wingers, falsely accusing people of "trolling".

It must be a couple of months since Raggs has involved herself in any serious topics ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:I also start many threads for debate and discussion, unlike those you mentioned, Wolfie. They chose not to join in. So their arguement is self defeating.
I started two threads recently, the  first from a doctor questioning Trump's  state of mind, the other about Trumps unveiling of the White House Christmas tree with virtually no audience.
But if you fawn over the mad, racist, fascist despot, you are leaving yourself wide open to justifiable  ridicule


I'm over-Trumped
.

Trump is mainstream news. He is leading his country into a nuclear war.
He has insulted Britain and our PM.
He supports a far right , extremist group.
He wants to build a wall that he cannot afford.
He is hated on both sides of the Atlantic and by all the msin oolitical parties in the UK.
He offers plenty of scope for debate.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:43 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


I'm over-Trumped
.

Trump is mainstream news. He is leading his country into a nuclear war.
He has insulted Britain and our PM.
He supports a far right , extremist group.
He wants to build a wall that he cannot afford.
He is hated on both sides of the Atlantic and by all the msin oolitical parties in the UK.
He offers plenty of scope for debate.

Such blasphemy against the God emperor of mankind.

You would be burned at the stake in any other time

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Lurker on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:
.

Trump is mainstream news. He is leading his country into a nuclear war.
He has insulted Britain and our PM.
He supports a far right , extremist group.
He wants to build a wall that he cannot afford.
He is hated on both sides of the Atlantic and by all the msin oolitical parties in the UK.
He offers plenty of scope for debate.

Such blasphemy against the God emperor of mankind.

You would be burned at the stake in any other time

So, you still worship Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich, too. You rejoice at crematory ovens and poison gas. That's what's in your future, Mr. brain-dead idiot.

_________________
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."
- Denis Diderot
avatar
Lurker

Posts : 3406
Join date : 2013-01-20
Location : Tennessee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Lurker wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Such blasphemy against the God emperor of mankind.

You would be burned at the stake in any other time

So, you still worship Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich, too. You rejoice at crematory ovens and poison gas. That's what's in your future, Mr. brain-dead idiot.

lol!

You're so funny

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Angry Andy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:39 pm

Would also help if there was flood control on posters spamming by posting crap on EVERY thread. Didge did it before his sabbatical, now Stench is doing it .Few have opnions on each of the top 9 threads on the sidebar. Except Stench. Nothing he posts contibutes to the debate, therefor most of it is rubbish. Too boring to read after chewing through the first 3 or 4.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Lord Foul on Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:55 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Would also help if there was flood control on posters spamming by posting crap on EVERY thread. Didge did it before his sabbatical, now Stench is doing it .Few have opnions on each of the top 9 threads on the sidebar. Except Stench. Nothing he posts contibutes to the debate, therefor most of it is rubbish. Too boring to read after chewing through the first 3 or 4.

Well we could make it a forum of complete agreement....like that other place you inhabit, where I have been the only visitor in 3 days. No one seems to feel the need to post anything there since you are all in TOTAL agreeement. Your problem (and that of most lefty`s) is that you just cant abide a contrary view but can ONLY ever counter it with childish purile name calling.

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9305
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Maddog on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Lurker wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Such blasphemy against the God emperor of mankind.

You would be burned at the stake in any other time

So, you still worship Adolf Hitler and the Third Reich, too. You rejoice at crematory ovens and poison gas. That's what's in your future, Mr. brain-dead idiot.

That should get people talking more. Shocked

_________________
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves.

Henry David Thoreau
avatar
Maddog

Posts : 2831
Join date : 2017-09-23
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:36 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Basketball

Tell that to your chums VoD, gelico and Raggamuffin...

I have yet to see them contributing anything positive or useful to this forum, let alone not seeing them actually "debating" actual sibjects..

Irregardless of how much you serial whiners and whingers may dislike and abuse the likes of me, Andy, veya, Quill and sassy --  constantly mis-labelling us as trolls, liars, "haters", and wishing we were long gone --  at least we do discuss and debate topics on here.

Just unfortunate that InAFlop has to keep sending its third rate trolls and racist trash this way..

Oh come on Wolfie

Raggamuffin debates really well on here so that’s unfair.

Thank you SM. Smile

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Oh come on Wolfie

Raggamuffin debates really well on here so that’s unfair.

Basketball

Past tense,  Sexy'...

Raggs used to be a good conversationalist and debater on here;  but all I've seen from her in recent weeks is her defending Smelly and Tommy, and abusing various left wingers, falsely accusing people of "trolling".

It must be a couple of months since Raggs has involved herself in any serious topics ?

Not true - you only read the threads where there's an argument that you can stir up, so naturally you miss all the debating posts.

Go and troll someone else. I don't think I've ever seen you debate anything. All you do is abuse other members.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


I'm over-Trumped
.

Trump is mainstream news. He is leading his country into a nuclear war.
He has insulted Britain and our PM.
He supports a far right , extremist group.
He wants to build a wall that he cannot afford.
He is hated on both sides of the Atlantic and by all the msin oolitical parties in the UK.
He offers plenty of scope for debate.


What's to debate if everyone hates him?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:01 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Basketball

Past tense,  Sexy'...

Raggs used to be a good conversationalist and debater on here;  but all I've seen from her in recent weeks is her defending Smelly and Tommy, and abusing various left wingers, falsely accusing people of "trolling".

It must be a couple of months since Raggs has involved herself in any serious topics ?

Not true - you only read the threads where there's an argument that you can stir up, so naturally you miss all the debating posts.

Go and troll someone else. I don't think I've ever seen you debate anything. All you do is abuse other members.

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off with your idiotic lies, Raggs'...

I'm not a "troll"..
Nor are the likes of Andy, Quill, sassy, Jules, veya..

Yet you have been fallaciously labelling us as such for months.

And as for what you lot call "debating" -- since when has you and VoD cheering on and boosting your obnoxious racist friends Smelly' and gelico been excused as some kind of genuine debating ?

It's been months since you lot have participated in any genuine "debates" on here..

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by eddie on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:50 am

smelly-bandit wrote:You could start be stop being such a little cry baby bitch.

You've put a language filter on pres I dent Donald Trump so that it reads "Fake"  President trump

You fucking child, no wonder participation is low

Who are you talking to like that you fucking idiot - is it the owner of this very forum, where you post every day? If it's so, shite why are you here? Participation is low, is it?
You seem to like it plenty, you're a very active participant.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34362
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:49 am

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:You could start be stop being such a little cry baby bitch.

You've put a language filter on pres I dent Donald Trump so that it reads "Fake"  President trump

You fucking child, no wonder participation is low

Who are you talking to like that you fucking idiot - is it the owner of this very forum, where you post every day? If it's so, shite why are you here? Participation is low, is it?
You seem to like it plenty, you're a very active participant.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

I'm only offering advice in response to Ben's post, on how to make things better.

Ben is a child eddie or at the very least he is currently acting like one.

Adults don't have little temper tantrums to the point where they filter language, that's something I did as a kid at school.

Its just juvenile, if Ben wants a better forum to attract better posters then a grown up approach is needed.

If he wants to attract all sorts of posters then he needs to stop putting his personal emotional stamp on this place, how does he expect to attract right wing posters when he has an upside down America flag to greet people??

This forum is already heavily left leaning, if he wants a leftwing forum where only leftwing views are heard then he may as well just go to twitter.

When he makes it so typing  presi dent Donald trump read "fake" presi dent Donald trump??

It's petulant, the same sulky petulance we see with remain voters.

Not professional not serious, and it won't attract more participation.

Secondly, the personal relationships you and other posters share is also very evident and a potential problem.

I dont care what your relationship with Ben or any other poster for that matter is, it's none of my business except for when you come snarling at me for a post to him.

What new posters want to join a forum where the online cliques exist in real life as well?? Where one for all and all for one is the order of the day where an attack on one is attacked by all??

This isn't NATO

Take yourself are you snarling at me as eddie the poster, if so why, my post was to Ben not you

Or are you snarling at me as eddie who has some relationship with Ben?? If so that's a problem for the forum.

What would potential posters looking in be thinking??

Thirdly

There has to be some disconnect between the personalities and their roles,  Ben the poster and Ben the owner need to be separate. Same with the mods, is Lord Foul a poster or is Lord Foul a mod??

Never mind bi-polar its tri-polar around here, trying ro figure out who is who at any given time is like quantum physics

This is a good forum for all its faults, I never said it was shit.

If Ben wants ideas on how to make it better  then he is best off not listening to his special advisors and assorted sycophants who are all too willing to tell their beloved emperor how wonderful his clothes look.

At least from me he will get honesty

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:04 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
eddie wrote:

Who are you talking to like that you fucking idiot - is it the owner of this very forum, where you post every day? If it's so, shite why are you here? Participation is low, is it?
You seem to like it plenty, you're a very active participant.

Fuck off if you don't like it.

I'm only offering advice in response to Ben's post, on how to make things better.


Well considering your post is 4 years out of date, shows you are the idiot and this was at the time, when the forum had about 6 posters, you complete dummy. Hence your post is very redundant.

Since then many have joined and hence you missed when this was posted and why.

You see I was one of the first to come here when someone was masquarding with my username and I invited many to join here.

This forum is v ery balanced with left and right, sadly you see anyone left of Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging as left wing. Showing you have no comprehension of a political compass.

The reality is, you seem to think you have the shock factor with your views, when all you are trying to do is emulate what some others do like Milo for example. You are unoriginal. You have to act as others do and cannot think for yourself.

Its hilarious, and shows you are either do have anger issues or you are simple driven continually by hate.

Seriously, I just enjoy ridiculing your very limited intellect and even more so your very limited knowledge.

You have not the ability to reason on anything and in reality your views are comparable to Jihadi's in who you dislike. As there is not many people you do like, just like them.

Funny that.

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:11 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not true - you only read the threads where there's an argument that you can stir up, so naturally you miss all the debating posts.

Go and troll someone else. I don't think I've ever seen you debate anything. All you do is abuse other members.

Rolling Eyes

Fuck off with your idiotic lies,  Raggs'...

I'm not a "troll"..
Nor are the likes of Andy, Quill, sassy, Jules, veya..

Yet you have been fallaciously labelling us as such for months.

And as for what you lot call "debating"  --  since when has you and VoD cheering on and boosting your obnoxious racist friends Smelly' and gelico been excused as some kind of genuine debating ?

It's been months since you lot have participated in any genuine "debates" on here..

You are a troll. Look back at your own posts - you mostly slip into threads to abuse other members. I think you've made about five genuine posts in all the time you've been here.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 am

I don't like the "fake" President Trump thing either. It mostly happens when you quote from articles.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't like the "fake" President Trump thing either. It mostly happens when you quote from articles.

Tough

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't like the "fake" President Trump thing either. It mostly happens when you quote from articles.

Tough

Get over yourself moron.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:15 am

It happens when articles quote his full title, but it makes it look like the poster said it, which isn't really fair to them.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Tough

Get over yourself moron.

Ah the sweet gentle words of a hippo Cool

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:16 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Get over yourself moron.

Ah the sweet gentle words of a hippo   Cool

Stop pestering me yet again.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

Ah the sweet gentle words of a hippo   Cool

Stop pestering me yet again.

I will post what I like, as you are responding to me

So its down to you to grow up

Lets see if you can go actually not reply or will you be bite every single time


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Raggamuffin on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:23 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:People are put off when they see the scrolling sidebar is totally filled by two posters, one of whom would argue with his shadow, the other a racist troll looking to incite anger..

Big diference between arguing and debate.


There are choices to ignore the threads you don't like and create the ones you want to debate in.     As for the racist troll...onions in the stew.

The spammer would jump into any thread just to pester someone though - and I don't mean Smelly. Laughing

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 30383
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:26 am




Laughing

_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It happens when articles quote his full title, but it makes it look like the poster said it, which isn't really fair to them.

Exactly, it's unnecessary.

It doesn't make any difference, God emperor trump is still POTUS.


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Angry Andy on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:50 am

He will soon be wearing a romper suit that matches the colour of his wig.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 4306
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 61
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
You could start be stop being such a little cry baby bitch.

You've put a language filter on pres I dent Donald Trump so that it reads "Fake"  President trump

You fucking child, no wonder participation is low

Cool

"Participation is low..."   ???

Nowhere near as bad as 'Flap, though is it..
Indeed, word on the streets is that 'Flap has flopped so low this year, it's been put on life support  !

Isn't that why you, gelico and Fred' have practically set up camp over here, these past few months  ?!?

tongue

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:06 am

I've come back to irritate you wolfie

Mission accomplished

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:14 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
I've come back to irritate you wolfie

Mission accomplished



You're irritating a lot more people than just l'il old moi,  SmellyBumBumpkin...

In fact, you're regularly to be seen pissing off moderates like eddie and Horatio, and centre-right members like Didge and Lord Foul..           Arrow

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:27 am

I've been pissing didge off have I??

Fabulous

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Didge on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:48 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
I've come back to irritate you wolfie

Mission accomplished



You're irritating a lot more people than just l'il old moi,  SmellyBumBumpkin...

In fact, you're regularly to be seen pissing off moderates like eddie and Horatio, and centre-right members like Didge and Lord Foul..           Arrow


How can an imbicille piss me off?   lol!

He constantly yearns for my attention, even when he claims to have me on ignore.

Its Priceless

The real reason is obvious though that he claims to have me on ignore. I keep making him look a right dummy


_________________
Human beings are born with different capacities. If they are free, they are not equal. And if they are equal, they are not free.

-- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
avatar
Didge

Posts : 9176
Join date : 2016-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
I've come back to irritate you wolfie

Mission accomplished



You're irritating a lot more people than just l'il old moi,  SmellyBumBumpkin...

In fact, you're regularly to be seen pissing off moderates like eddie and Horatio, and centre-right members like Didge and Lord Foul..           Arrow


Oh, my status has changed.   What happened to right wing racist homophobe?
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by WhoseYourWolfie on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:35 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:


You're irritating a lot more people than just l'il old moi,  SmellyBumBumpkin...

In fact, you're regularly to be seen pissing off moderates like eddie and Horatio, and centre-right members like Didge and Lord Foul..           Arrow


Oh, my status has changed.   What happened to right wing racist homophobe?

Idea

Everybody's status changes for the better when far-right-wing trolling ultra-racist floptards like Smelly' and gelico enter the fray...

That pushes you from being a right-leaning racist back to a moderate racist..

P.S. I don't believe I've ever labelled you a "homophobe", either ?

_________________
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Our life is frittered away by details. Simplify, simplify.
The mass of men lead lives of quite desperation.
Henry David Thoreau
avatar
WhoseYourWolfie

Posts : 5607
Join date : 2016-02-24
Age : 60
Location : Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by HoratioTarr on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:39 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Oh, my status has changed.   What happened to right wing racist homophobe?

Idea

Everybody's status changes for the better when far-right-wing trolling ultra-racist floptards like Smelly' and gelico enter the fray...

That pushes you from being a right-leaning racist back to a moderate racist..

P.S.  I don't believe I've ever labelled you a "homophobe", either ?


Oh, you did.  Trust me.   But I forgive you. tongue
avatar
HoratioTarr

Posts : 7881
Join date : 2014-01-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Oh, my status has changed.   What happened to right wing racist homophobe?

Idea

Everybody's status changes for the better when far-right-wing trolling ultra-racist floptards like Smelly' and gelico enter the fray...

That pushes you from being a right-leaning racist back to a moderate racist..

P.S.  I don't believe I've ever labelled you a "homophobe", either ?

You're not very tolerant are you??

_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Fred Moletrousers on Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:


Oh, my status has changed.   What happened to right wing racist homophobe?

Idea

Everybody's status changes for the better when far-right-wing trolling ultra-racist floptards like Smelly' and gelico enter the fray...

That pushes you from being a right-leaning racist back to a moderate racist..

P.S.  I don't believe I've ever labelled you a "homophobe", either ?

Including your own? From being an ultra Loony left trolling Outback racist asshole to being a moderate Loony Left trolling Outback racist asshole?

Personally I hadn't noticed any difference.
avatar
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Everybody's status changes for the better when far-right-wing trolling ultra-racist floptards like Smelly' and gelico enter the fray...

That pushes you from being a right-leaning racist back to a moderate racist..

P.S.  I don't believe I've ever labelled you a "homophobe", either ?

Including your own? From being an ultra Loony left trolling Outback racist asshole to being a moderate Loony Left trolling Outback racist asshole?

Personally I hadn't noticed any difference.

im not sure that happened fred

wolfie is still an ultra Loony left trolling Outback racist asshole


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:You could start be stop being such a little cry baby bitch.

You've put a language filter on pres I dent Donald Trump so that it reads "Fake"  President trump

You fucking child, no wonder participation is low




















_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23823
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Lord Foul on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:54 pm

Smelly....you will know when I post as a mod.....it usually concludes with either an instruction to behave OR something along the lines of. You're banned

_________________
If at any time in 2017 I have annoyed you, pissed you off or said the wrong thing....Suck it up snowflake, cause 2018 AINT gonna be any different

There are those who's opinion I value, there are those who's opinion I neither value or scorn, and then there are those who's opinion I just ignore as insignificant...I can assure you the latter outnumber the first two combined by a whole order of magnitude


[b].(It's hard to remember that the task is to drain the swamp, when you are up to your arse in alligators)
avatar
Lord Foul
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Posts : 9305
Join date : 2015-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:55 pm

well there you go


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by smelly-bandit on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Smelly....you will know when I post as a mod.....it usually concludes with either an instruction to behave  OR something along the lines of. You're banned

if you say so


_________________
“Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize,ignore and even deny anything that doesn't fit in with the core belief."

- Frantz Fanon
--------------------------------------

IT'S OK TO BE.

smelly-bandit

Posts : 4303
Join date : 2015-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What do we need to do to get people talking more?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum