Smelly bandit has been banned

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 pm

I took the decision to ban smelly bandit as there were no other mods or admin online and I wanted to out an end to any further trouble whilst also making an example of a poster who felt it was ok to post an absolutely horrific personal attack on another.

I take full responsibly and no doubt the backlash for any drama that now follows, ie being accused of hating RW's and loving LW's.

I don't care. It was the quickest way to diffuse a boiling pot of crap.

Ben will take the decision to lift the ban or extend it; it currently sits at a two-day suspension.

The offending post sits in a thread that has been moved to an admin section T the request of sassy - the poster who was attacked.

I personally do not think this site should tolerate that level of abuse.
I hope posters agree with me.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

what did he do ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Eilzel on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Fair play imo, he wanted it anyway :/

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6166
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:what did he do ?


A personal attack on another poster!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 pm

I do

eddie >>>>  ::fishffight:: <<<<< smelly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:33 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:what did he do ?


A personal attack on another poster!

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Tommy Monk on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 pm

True.

_________________
“Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” — Isaac Newton

'The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.'  — George Orwell
avatar
Tommy Monk

Posts : 20060
Join date : 2014-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.


_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:40 pm

eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.




I don't know what it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:44 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.




I don't know what  it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .


That's all true, but we need to start somewhere - and i think the mods have started.

Every one of us can't keep saying "but it happened to me 4 months ago/2 years ago".

A line has been drawn, the rules are clear.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Eilzel on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:45 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.




I don't know what  it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .

He has given more than he has ever received.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 6166
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:51 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.




I don't know what  it was edds, but no body but you and a few others gave a flying fuck when wolf and veya wished me and my hubby death by slow cancer , not sure if there is any worse than that because i found that very sick and very offensive .

I think in defense of smelly he has taken a lot of abuse on this forum too and maybe his patience just ran out .


That's all true, but we need to start somewhere - and i think the mods have started.

Every one of us can't keep saying "but it happened to me 4 months ago/2 years ago".

A line has been drawn, the rules are clear.  

Good post Andy - in a nutshell.

I'm not bigging myself up but what would be the point of me being a mod if I didn't try to put things into practice?
Ben can un-ban smelly if he chooses - at least it diffused the situation.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:19 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

I didn't see the post from smels, but veya and LW give off only smart-alec kinds of posts, not the in-depth stuff that smels can deliver. I like talking to smels, but I admit he gets more than a little offensive.

I agree with Andy. And if it's only a 2-day suspension, it's like a kick in the ass, no more. But if we are going to embark on a system of bans, it better be fair.

_________________
“Little thieves are hanged, but great thieves are praised.” — Old Russian proverb.

"I don't stand by anything."  ― Donald Trump, interview with John Dickerson, 5.1.17...

“That's libertarians for you — anarchists who want police protection from their slaves.” ― Kim Stanley Robinson, Green Mars
avatar
Original Quill

Posts : 23067
Join date : 2013-12-19
Age : 53
Location : Northern California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

I didn't see the post from smels, but veya and LW give off only smart-alec kinds of posts, not the in-depth stuff that smels can deliver.  I like talking to smels, but I admit he gets more than a little offensive.

I agree with Andy.  And if it's only a 2-day suspension, it's like a kick in the ass, no more.  But if we are going to embark on a system of bans, it better be fair.
agree that it better be fair about bans

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:54 pm

Given the content of the post. eddie made the correct decision to issue a temporary ban - a decision anyone of the mods would have made.

_________________
The conservative feels safe and content only if he is assured that some higher wisdom watches and supervises change, only if he knows that some authority is charged with keeping the change "orderly.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
avatar
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Posts : 7719
Join date : 2013-12-11
Location : Edinburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

So shall I go way way back and read everyone's post and ban people?
Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Given the content of the post. eddie made the correct decision to issue a temporary ban - a decision anyone of the mods would have made.

Thanks Irn.

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

So shall I go way way back and read everyone's post and ban people?
Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.

it got out of hand back then edds and nothing was done irn bru never bothered with it and Ben said it was in the context off the post and wasn't breaking the rules , which brings the question about whether smelly should have been banned at all as wishing death on another poster isn't against the rules , or it wasn't when veya and wolf man wished it on me and my hubby ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

So shall I go way way back and read everyone's post and ban people?
Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.

it got out of hand back then edds and nothing was done irn bru never bothered with it and Ben said it was in the context off the post and wasn't breaking the rules , which brings the question about whether smelly should have been banned at all as wishing death on another poster isn't against the rules , or it wasn't when veya and wolf man wished it on me and my hubby ?

Trust me, LMP, what smelly said was way worse than anything Veya ever said to you or your husband.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:21 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
eddie wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:veya and wolf man should be banned for two days then because they said vile things and just because it was a few months back still doesn't mean it wasn't sick .

So shall I go way way back and read everyone's post and ban people?
Really Vod you can only start somewhere and for me that was the day I agreed to help moderate the site.

it got out of hand back then edds and nothing was done irn bru never bothered with it and Ben said it was in the context off the post and wasn't breaking the rules , which brings the question about whether smelly should have been banned at all as wishing death on another poster isn't against the rules , or it wasn't when veya and wolf man wished it on me and my hubby ?

Vod, smelly never wished death on a poster?

_________________
”Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it”

“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”

Andre Gide
avatar
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Posts : 34383
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

And VOD, I'm not trying to be a jackass here or anything but you might want to cite chapter and verse on what's been said about you -- as in providing a link -- if you're going to start making these accusations anew. I think the reason you don't is that the context of that thread paints a much different picture from the one you're trying to convey.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

And VOD, I'm not trying to be a jackass here or anything but you might want to cite chapter and verse on what's been said about you -- as in providing a link -- if you're going to start making these accusations anew. I think the reason you don't is that the context of that thread paints a much different picture from the one you're trying to convey.


Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:48 pm








Multiple IDs
NewsFix :: Site news & announcements

Page 3 of 6 • Share • Actions
Page 3 of 6 • Previous 123456 Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple IDs
Post by Sassy on Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ben, don't know what you think of multiple IDs.

Fred Bloggs did a post to me, I replied, got a reply from him and replied again, because the second reply was actually from Phoenix, but showed they were the same person. He then removed the post quickly.

Do you have a policy on multiple ids?

See:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t3009-judge-under-fire-after-ordering-detention-of-child-sex-abuse-victim#50990

_________________
Live, Love, Laugh and move forward. There is always a better day ahead.

Sassy

Posts: 4583
Join date: 2013-12-05

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:07 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
I know it's not specifically against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death, but shouldn't admin pull Beekeeper up for saying that?

It's not normal behaviour is it , i wonder if he really does have mental problems because his posts are all aggressive and abusive no matter what he posts Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
eddie wrote:
He can't help it Vod. It turns him on apparently.

well lets hope he doesn't say it to someone who has cancer or another disease Crying or Very sad



It just likes the attention. cyclops

_________________
Sell your soul to make a living, what you get ain't what you're giving,
Money's got you in submission, it's a dirty world and we're dead on our feet!

eddie

Posts: 1023
Join date: 2013-07-28
Location: England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Catman on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:30 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I know it's not specifically against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death, but shouldn't admin pull Beekeeper up for saying that?

It's not normal behaviour is it , i wonder if he really does have mental problems because his posts are all aggressive and abusive no matter what he posts Shocked

Can't understand why you made that post, when your husband posts the most vilest stuff on here. Rolling Eyes

_________________
Militant Homosexual And Proud!

Catman

Posts: 5158
Join date: 2013-10-04

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Catman wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:


It's not normal behaviour is it , i wonder if he really does have mental problems because his posts are all aggressive and abusive no matter what he posts Shocked

Can't understand why you made that post, when your husband posts the most vilest stuff on here. Rolling Eyes

He hasn't posted any vile stuff on here phil , but if you think wishing me a slow and painful is normal behaviour then do carry on beleiving that

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Tess. on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 am

Catman wrote:
Phoenix wrote:


I reckon you should get Phoenix banned sassy absolutely right. Indeed you love getting people banned. Ben will have known about Phoenix days ago dear lady.

Fuck me you can't wait to get someone banned. Another RW voice bites the dust. Once you get rid of them all it's back to nodding dogs.

Adios witch.

You must be pretty sick an insecure to invent ID's to back you, and your grubby little gang, you, Didge, Tess etc....

pwnt pwnt pwnt
FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

_________________
No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility (Quote by - Simone de Beauvoir)

Tess.

Posts: 604
Join date: 2014-01-19

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 am

Tess. wrote:
Catman wrote:


You must be pretty sick an insecure to invent ID's to back you, and your grubby little gang, you, Didge, Tess etc....

pwnt pwnt pwnt
FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

He's also attention seeking take a look at his blog , loads of posts to himself Shocked

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

If someone says something dreadful in a temper because they've been wound up, that's different to sitting there and saying it quite coldly. Beekeeper seems to do nothing on here except chase around after imaginary sock accounts and insult people for no apparent reason.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:00 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
If someone says something dreadful in a temper because they've been wound up, that's different to sitting there and saying it quite coldly. Beekeeper seems to do nothing on here except chase around after imaginary sock accounts and insult people for no apparent reason.

That's true and i admit i have on other fourms said things in temper because of extreme goading and bullying , but like beekeeper he just posts vile stuff for the fun of it .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Tess. on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:03 am

Beekeeper wrote:
Cool EARLIER this week I made a couple of statements in relation to "multiple IDs" :

* I said then that Drinky had multiple IDs on here ~ not only Clarkson and Fred Bloggs, but perhaps also those such as "labour revival" and "Phoenix".

* I also suggested that the faux "BagOfMuffins" persona is actually a multi-access "In a Flap" ID that is available to several of their Goon Squad ~ making a second ID available to Tess and some of the other Goonies on here ~ hence explaining the rapid changes in style/grammar and spelling/foulness/demeanour in the posts made under their "SlagOffBoffins" ID..

THIS thread of Sassy's today already confirms my first claim !

IT'S only a matter of time until others recognise the veracity of my second claim, and someone comes out with a thread exposing the faux"CookMoreMuffins!" ID..

ALREADY above we have seen Maine coon lover, and eddie, attempting to turn this into an attack/hate thread - aimed first at me early on; and later on turning their wicked attentions to 'Didge.. Suspect

How many more times!!!! Listen jerkoff, I don't do multi-IDs. For one thing my temper's too short and people would guess it's me in an instant because I'd lose it with moronic tossers like you straight away.



_________________
No one is more arrogant toward women, more aggressive or scornful, than the man who is anxious about his virility (Quote by - Simone de Beauvoir)

Tess.

Posts: 604
Join date: 2014-01-19

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:53 am

Tess. wrote:

FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

Blimey Tessie... I knew you were a granny but not that old. :D

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Catman on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:54 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Tess. wrote:

FFS. I knew I'd be brought into it! It's like the Salem witch trials all over again.

He's also attention seeking take a look at his blog , loads of posts to himself Shocked

It's the new way to do things! lol!

http://thoughts.com/topics/explore

You think i'm bad!

_________________
Militant Homosexual And Proud!

Catman

Posts: 5158
Join date: 2013-10-04

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by BigAndy9 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:25 am

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Beekeeper's bound to believe it though. Razz

Now that's true, expecially is Andy had brought Tess into it Wink

lol

BigAndy9

Posts: 2792
Join date: 2013-12-07

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by BigAndy9 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:34 am

eddie wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:
Cool EARLIER this week I made a couple of statements in relation to "multiple IDs" :

* I said then that Drinky had multiple IDs on here ~ not only Clarkson and Fred Bloggs, but perhaps also those such as "labour revival" and "Phoenix".

* I also suggested that the faux "BagOfMuffins" persona is actually a multi-access "In a Flap" ID that is available to several of their Goon Squad ~ making a second ID available to Tess and some of the other Goonies on here ~ hence explaining the rapid changes in style/grammar and spelling/foulness/demeanour in the posts made under their"SlagOffBoffins" ID..

THIS thread of Sassy's today already confirms my first claim !

IT'S only a matter of time until others recognise the veracity of my second claim, and someone comes out with a thread exposing the faux"CookMoreMuffins!" ID..

ALREADY above we have seen Maine coon lover, and eddie, attempting to turn this into an attack/hate thread - aimed first at me early on; and later on turning their wicked attentions to 'Didge.. Suspect


Ah, and there you are all sticky, I bet your mummy is continually washing yoursheets.


lmao

BigAndy9

Posts: 2792
Join date: 2013-12-07

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by feelthelove on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Drinky was actually ok as a mod on ADO and so was kaka. I never ever saw either of them cross the line between being a poster and a mod.

Well there you go, they clearly thrive on responsibility. Perhaps they should be Mods :D

_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?" Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it." x

feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts: 1327
Join date: 2013-12-12
Age: 43
Location: East Anglia, England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:51 pm

i still haven't had a response to my complaint which i sent to irn bru about beekeeper wishing me a slow and painful death on this thread ?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:25 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
i still haven't had a response to my complaint which i sent to irn bru about beekeeper wishing me a slow and painful death on this thread ?

yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:26 pm

heavenly father wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:
i still haven't had a response to my complaint which i sent to irn bru about beekeeper wishing me a slow and painful death on this thread ?

yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

_________________
Sell your soul to make a living, what you get ain't what you're giving,
Money's got you in submission, it's a dirty world and we're dead on our feet!

eddie

Posts: 1023
Join date: 2013-07-28
Location: England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:


yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

we are slightly disappointed edds that beekeeper is getting away with wishing death on us . No response from admin or the moderator irn bru

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
eddie wrote:


Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

we are slightly disappointed edds that beekeeper is getting away with wishing death on us . No response from admin or the moderator irn bru

I know but it seems Ben isn't overly worried about it.

_________________
Sell your soul to make a living, what you get ain't what you're giving,
Money's got you in submission, it's a dirty world and we're dead on our feet!

eddie

Posts: 1023
Join date: 2013-07-28
Location: England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:44 pm

eddie wrote:
heavenly father wrote:


yo never will get any response, we are the minority in this forum and unlike the rreal world we have no voice and no rights...

Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

Hi Eddie, it's not a complex i've got used to it over the years from sky onward...just the way it is.. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by eddie on Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:54 pm

heavenly father wrote:
eddie wrote:


Blimey HF! Bit of a victim complex going on there!! Neutral

Hi Eddie, it's not a complex i've got used to it over the years from sky onward...just the way it is.. Smile

Was joking HF
Don't let it worry you :D

_________________
Sell your soul to make a living, what you get ain't what you're giving,
Money's got you in submission, it's a dirty world and we're dead on our feet!

eddie

Posts: 1023
Join date: 2013-07-28
Location: England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:06 pm

Ben isn't bothered guys it isn't against the rules to wish someone a slow and painful death

This is nice to know and now we can all go about wishing those we don't like to die.

it also came to light that me and my husband make posters angry , i just wonder if they are frustrated because they want to win debate but we won't be bullied into believing their way .



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Eilzel on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:32 pm

So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

_________________
It might be that within your lifetime, St. Peter’s Square, the Vatican, will become the European Museum of Roman Catholicism. Mecca might become the magic kingdom of Allah. If you think that is ridiculous, just remember, the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul started off as a church, then a mosque, and today it’s a museum...

Daniel Dennett, beacon of secular optimism

Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts: 837
Join date: 2013-12-12
Age: 28
Location: The City of the Grey Skies; Manchester...

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Eilzel wrote:
So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

_________________
Fear none but your sins
Ali Ibn Abi Talib

SEXY MAMA

Posts: 600
Join date: 2013-12-12
Age: 40

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by feelthelove on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Eilzel wrote:
So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile



_________________
Piglet : "How do you spell love?" Pooh : "You don't spell it, you feel it." x

feelthelove
Queen of Smilies

Posts: 1327
Join date: 2013-12-12
Age: 43
Location: East Anglia, England

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:44 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Im sure it's the usual cry for someone to beg them to come back, suppose there will be someone daft enough Rolling Eyes

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:46 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

What happened? Why have they gone?

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:


Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

I would quite agree with that Ben, although Coon can be just as bad when she wants and puts the brakes on so as not to look too bad in front of others, Favva's head is up his own buttocks...I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt, but they get offended when I speak out about their wicked ways and insulting folk with serious conditions.

They seem to think a mass murdering baby killers who repent their sins are transformed into good people....b'ahhs.

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:


Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

Slagging off your own ex-members when they can't reply isn't good.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
What happened? Why have they gone?

HF deleted his own account and then MCL asked me to delete hers. I'm not aware of them giving much of an explanation.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
What happened? Why have they gone?


Typical tantrums.

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:


Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

HF was a classic forum troll -- lying, constantly on a wind-up, aggravating other members on purpose -- but honestly I never found MCL nearly as bad. I know she's just leaving because he did, though.

Slagging off your own ex-members when they can't reply isn't good.

Just telling the truth.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Slagging off your own ex-members when they can't reply isn't good.

Just telling the truth.

Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Guest on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
So they deleted their accounts Shocked

Wonder how long before they are gone for Smile

Lets hope its forever! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil



That's not nice and not like you. Neutral

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:55 pm

I think Favva left as he was on course to pick up the troll award Laughing

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Slagging off your own ex-members when they can't reply isn't good.

Just telling the truth.

Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

HF didn't contribute here. He posted crap. Why should I pretend like I appreciated that?

He could have gotten in the debates and participated; instead he just tried to piss people off. I don't see what's small-minded about pointing out that that sort of behavior doesn't add to the forum.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

HF didn't contribute here. He posted crap. Why should I pretend like I appreciated that?

He could have gotten in the debates and participated; instead he just tried to piss people off. I don't see what's small-minded about pointing out that that sort of behavior doesn't add to the forum.

I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


Well it makes you look small-minded tbh. If you can't appreciate your members, why should they bother?

HF didn't contribute here. He posted crap. Why should I pretend like I appreciated that?

He could have gotten in the debates and participated; instead he just tried to piss people off. I don't see what's small-minded about pointing out that that sort of behavior doesn't add to the forum.

I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

Well, I didn't ban him in the first place. All I was doing was stating the fact that he did a lot of trolling here, which I don't think you can deny.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Sassy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

_________________
Live, Love, Laugh and move forward. There is always a better day ahead.

Sassy

Posts: 4583
Join date: 2013-12-05

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

Well, I didn't ban him in the first place. All I was doing was stating the fact that he did a lot of trolling here, which I don't think you can deny.

You said he didn't contribute, and that's not true. I had no problem with him or Maine either. Perhaps you think that I don't contribute anything either.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Sassy wrote:
Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


I had some good discussions with him. Just because the subject matter wasn't to your taste, that doesn't make him a troll.

As for pissing people off, there are several here that do just that, and you never say a word.

Well, I didn't ban him in the first place. All I was doing was stating the fact that he did a lot of trolling here, which I don't think you can deny.

You said he didn't contribute, and that's not true. I had no problem with him or Maine either. Perhaps you think that I don't contribute anything either.

He didn't contribute nearly as much as he trolled, and you're not like that in any way.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Sassy on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.

_________________
Live, Love, Laugh and move forward. There is always a better day ahead.

Sassy

Posts: 4583
Join date: 2013-12-05

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Ben_Reilly on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

I didn't see you saying that when HF implied that one of our gay members is a pedophile, or that he had a high-pitched voice and a lisp.

_________________
"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

- Oliver Wendell Holmes, U.S. Supreme Court Justice, Republican

Ben_Reilly
Admin

Posts: 4302
Join date: 2013-01-19
Age: 39
Location: In your personal space

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.

It really does have to be Sassy's way or no way doesn't it? You have no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Raggamuffin

Posts: 1097
Join date: 2014-02-10

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.


That's right Sassy..they were pretty fucking far from being proper Christians.

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Joy Division on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:


Bigoted against what? Not christianity, because they cannot be classed in any way as Christian.

It really does have to be Sassy's way or no way doesn't it? You have no tolerance for anyone who disagrees with you.


Sassy is a well respected member who had the sad death if her daughter mocked by those two vile cretins , you really should not jump in with both feet, you know nothing on this matter and are defending the indefensible.

_________________
If you're ok with me then I'm ok with you.

Joy Division

Posts: 2089
Join date: 2013-12-16
Age: 39

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Cass on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Sassy wrote:
Jesus, I'm converted, I go for a nap, come back and my prayers are answered, no more scummy unchristian snake oil salesmen! Hallelujah, there is a God!

That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

Rags - sorry may i call you that - HF and MCL aka VOD - both have a habit of doing this - not sure if you have ever come across them before - I've never had a set to with them, but as they say, they have previous.

At the end of the day - they took the decision to delete and if certain members here are happy about it - well that is up to them. I personally didn't want to see endless you can see members PM messages over and over again - it went on for a few months and was terribly boring. It's Ben's forum and ultimately his decision on things - if people don't like it they don't have to be here.

Not meaning to have a go - please don't take it that way cause not intended. Fancy a mini mince pie?

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?

Cass

Posts: 387
Join date: 2014-01-19
Age: 46

View user profile
Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple IDs
Post by Raggamuffin on Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:


That's a disgusting post, and quite bigoted actually.

I didn't see you saying that when HF implied that one of our gay members is a pedophile, or that he had a high-pitched voice and a lisp.

Maybe I didn't see anything like that. I saw Sassy's post obviously because I'm posting on this thread. I've seen disgusting comments from some people which you have completely ignored though - like Beekeeper hoping that Maine dies a slow and painful death. You even justified Veya's post to HF when he said he hoped he dies of cancer. You're rather selective about what you don't like, aren't you?

_________________
"Obviously, there is no such person as a real "ragamuffin" here"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by veya_victaous on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:16 pm

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Anybody who questions this decision can take it up with me.

And VOD, I'm not trying to be a jackass here or anything but you might want to cite chapter and verse on what's been said about you -- as in providing a link -- if you're going to start making these accusations anew. I think the reason you don't is that the context of that thread paints a much different picture from the one you're trying to convey.


Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.


I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time.... I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17708
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:18 pm

No, I'm glad she posted it again, as she has been making it out like you said far worse. I think the quote just illustrates how important context is.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:33 pm



Why haven't *I* been banned yet?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:46 pm

lovedust wrote:

Why haven't *I* been banned yet?

That's a really good question ...

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Cass on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:54 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Why haven't *I* been banned yet?

That's a really good question ...

me too!

you....you....banist you .......beastly cad......Texan.......weird boot lover.....journalist!

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Cass on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 am

eds....not intended as a pisstake at you darlink.......just trying to make people smile after what has been a rough day for everyone so it seems.



love ya more than a gazillion million cookies xx

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Posts : 5312
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:55 am

lovedust wrote:
Why haven't *I* been banned yet?


 Shocked 

 scratch 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:57 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
what did he do ?

 :-:cawg:-: 

 ://?roflmao?/: 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:02 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:...........................

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .


eddie wrote:
Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.


VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Those two are truly obsessed with attacking their critics..    Laughing

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:17 am

veya_victaous wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.


I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

 Suspect 

I HAVE to admire the way that VoD tries to zero her whining here onto veya and myself.

IGNORING the fact that several others besides us were criticising their "cancer cures" scam claims..

AND even now, in her above posts VoD obviously still stands behind their sham claims ~ I suppose they have to scrape up their family income from somewhere ?

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 am

veya_victaous wrote:................................

I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

 clown 

A 2 day holiday...

EVEN a weeks break..

There's always something else for people to do down here ~ unlike some of those cold and clammy little countries.  What a Face 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2994
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 60
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 am

Cass wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
lovedust wrote:

Why haven't *I* been banned yet?

That's a really good question ...

me too!

you....you....banist you .......beastly cad......Texan.......weird boot lover.....journalist!

You take that back, I hate those boots!

Smile

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:52 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:...........................

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .


eddie wrote:
Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.


VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Those two are truly obsessed with attacking their critics..    Laughing

Where is HF, anyway? He was never banned, nor did he flounce ... sure, he impersonated an ex-Muslim woman, but I just banned "her," not him!  ::D:: 

The man does love pretending to be things that he's not ...

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:48 am

veya_victaous wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:


Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.


I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:



VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Those two are truly obsessed with attacking their critics..    Laughing

Where is HF, anyway? He was never banned, nor did he flounce ... sure, he impersonated an ex-Muslim woman, but I just banned "her," not him!  ::D:: 

The man does love pretending to be things that he's not ...

He doesn't post here because you break your own rules . As for the Muslim id i did tell you who made that up if you check your pm's .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:52 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

 Suspect 

I HAVE to admire the way that VoD tries to zero her whining here onto veya and myself.

IGNORING the fact that several others besides us were criticising their "cancer cures" scam claims..

AND even now, in her above posts VoD obviously still stands behind their sham claims ~ I suppose they have to scrape up their family income from somewhere ?

when you get cancer you should try the natural cures Smile
okay this was meant for veya and was in response to his arrogance .


Last edited by LITTLE MISS PERFECT on Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:57 am

Lone Wolf wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:...........................

nothing new there then, i still wonder why wolf man is still not banned the man is a frigging lunatic and yet he can say what the hell he likes to anyone .


eddie wrote:
Vod this post was very different to the twaddle lone wolf posts (sorry wolf)
Wolf has never got that personal and I'm sure he never would tbh.

I don't think we should tolerate that kind of level, I received a few Pm's about it.


VoD will never forgive me for my ongoing criticisms of her and heavenly's scam "Natural Cancer Cures" home-based business...

Those two are truly obsessed with attacking their critics..    Laughing

and you are obsessed with stalking me and others on here , most don't even know who you are neither did i until i joined this forum and i realized the world really does have lunatics . Laughing 

[img][/img]

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 am

You post too much to respond to at once. However, I have poked a few holes in the story you told me about that fake Muslim poster. Rather than defending it, I'd like to hear why it's OK to to be a liar if you're doing it for your religion. That should be interesting to say the least.

"Natural cures" for cancer are not cures. All they're good for is that as you die, they make you feel like you're fighting it. Sorry, I know that's a harsh way of putting it, but the truth isn't always pretty.

Also, name one rule of my own that I or any of the admins have broken. The day I turn to either of you for a lesson on fairness is the day you'll all know I've suffered blunt trauma to the skull, but you're not the only ones. There are a number of members here love to preach a peculiar sort of "fairness" that always manages to make them out to be right and the people they don't like, wrong.

VOD, I'm glad you're back and posting and all, don't get me wrong. But you need to let go of this idea that you and your husband have been gravely wronged (and yes, I look in on BF). I'll even remind you of a bit of inspiration you can hang onto, something that has stuck with me even though I don't believe anymore:

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

So there you go. Even if we really are the bad guys, and we're the persecutors, you get Heaven for enduring our wicked ways. So try to be upbeat Smile

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 am

LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:


Re: natural remedies for cancer...
Post by veya_victaous on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:04 am

@HF

ALL OFFENSE INTENDED

People like you kill people, you are pure evil, I hope you suffer horrendously for trying to get cancer patients to suffer. At this point I can honestly say I hope you get cancer and die. Just like you want to kill all these cancer patients. As far as I am concerned you are the same morally as a child murderer. As you purposely promote ignorance that KILLS people, this in no longer opinion People like you ACTUALLY CAUSE PEOPLE TO DIE. You are scum. The world and human race WILL be better off if you cease to exist.

Keep Trolling Dickhead.
You Kill people just like the snake oil sales man.


I plead the Truth Defence
 tongue tongue tongue 

or Ben you can ban me for 2 day in 8 hours time....  I often don't login on the weekend anyway  Wink 

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE  would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

NOT as wrong as selling False Cures to Cancer patients
NOT as Wrong as Posting FALSE INFORMATION about Cancer treatments

VOD I am not sorry in least, I stand by what I said IF he is promoting those LIES to cancer patients then he is scum and IF there is any justice he will suffer greatly for Lying to those already suffering greatly.
I truly believe It is not evil to wish bad things on bad people. Your husband is clearly a bad person so I really have no problem telling him he is scum.

He sells snake oil... he should be treated with the disdain he deserves
Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17708
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:16 am

The absolute total of what veya did amounts to fucking words on a screen.

The absolute total of pitching bogus cures to cancer patients amounts to in-some-cases-avoidable deaths.

I don't know how much simpler this idea can be put, frankly.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:
LITTLE MISS PERFECT wrote:

which shows how incompetent you are as a moderator , EDDIE  would never stoop as low as you to say something so evil . You know it was wrong what you said but you are too arrogant to admit it , an apology would go a long way if you truly do wish to move on and make this forum a decent place to post .

NOT as wrong as selling False Cures to Cancer patients
NOT as Wrong as Posting FALSE INFORMATION about Cancer treatments

VOD I am not sorry in least, I stand by what I said IF he is promoting those LIES to cancer patients then he is scum and IF there is any justice he will suffer greatly for Lying to those already suffering greatly.
I truly believe It is not evil to wish bad things on bad people.  Your husband is clearly a bad person so I really have no problem telling him he is scum.

He sells snake oil... he should be treated with the disdain he deserves
Snake oil is an expression that originally referred to fraudulent health products or unproven medicine but has come to refer to any product with questionable or unverifiable quality or benefit. By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is himself or herself a fraud, quack, charlatan, and the like.

of course your not sorry you are young and arrogant i have a 28 year old son also knows it all and a 24 year old son knows everything . Like i say i never expected an apology because of your age .

I consider you a bad person for wishing cancer on us , you keep on justifying yourself if it makes you feel better .

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:32 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:You post too much to respond to at once. However, I have poked a few holes in the story you told me about that fake Muslim poster. Rather than defending it, I'd like to hear why it's OK to to be a liar if you're doing it for your religion. That should be interesting to say the least.

"Natural cures" for cancer are not cures. All they're good for is that as you die, they make you feel like you're fighting it. Sorry, I know that's a harsh way of putting it, but the truth isn't always pretty.

Also, name one rule of my own that I or any of the admins have broken. The day I turn to either of you for a lesson on fairness is the day you'll all know I've suffered blunt trauma to the skull, but you're not the only ones. There are a number of members here love to preach a peculiar sort of "fairness" that always manages to make them out to be right and the people they don't like, wrong.

VOD, I'm glad you're back and posting and all, don't get me wrong. But you need to let go of this idea that you and your husband have been gravely wronged (and yes, I look in on BF). I'll even remind you of a bit of inspiration you can hang onto, something that has stuck with me even though I don't believe anymore:

"Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

So there you go. Even if we really are the bad guys, and we're the persecutors, you get Heaven for enduring our wicked ways. So try to be upbeat Smile

good thing we are saved by grace then because if we had to be perfect heaven would be empty .

It doesn't bother me that veya and wolf man wished cancer and death on us because it won't happen . My concern is that he justifies himself lol , i am glad he didn't sayy it to someone who is dying of cancer . I will point out hypocrisy though .


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:52 am

I for one think he is justified. There is evidence that the "natural cures for cancer" don't work. The people who tell cancer patients to use them instead of fact-based treatments have blood on their hands, that is the inevitable conclusion when you look at the issue rationally. And there is no way that anything either of them said will lead to more people dying. However, more people will most assuredly die if they think baking soda can cure them of cancer.

I look at it as being akin to telling people who are suicidal that they should just do it. I can't see any way it doesn't lead to more deaths. And I can't see someone as bad for speaking out strongly against it.

Even if you disagree, I hope you understand I feel at least as strongly about this as you do.

_________________
He's loading up his saddlebags, out on the edge of wonder
One is filled with music, the other's filled with thunder

~Ray Wylie Hubbard
avatar
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 23833
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 43
Location : La Ciudad de los Chingadores, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:59 am

what ben said....
You are no different than the asshole that tells the suicidal person on the side of the bridge to jump. Actually you are worse the people you are lying to and killing with false information DID want to Live, They were trying to get cured and Instead you fed them lies that inevitable leads to their suffering a death which could have been prevented IF the spoke to a Doctor instead of Filthy lying scum bags.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17708
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by veya_victaous on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:00 am

I'm sorry VOD
BUT how do you sleep knowing all the people you essentially killed by promoting those lies?

Serious I could not live with myself Knowing that I was selling Lies and Suffering to People with Cancer.

_________________
My job is to travel the world delivering Chaos and Candy.

We don't know the Questions... does that means we cannot seek the Answers?
avatar
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Posts : 17708
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 35
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:15 am

veya_victaous wrote:I'm sorry VOD
BUT how do you sleep knowing all the people you essentially killed by promoting those lies?

Serious I could not live with myself Knowing that I was selling Lies and Suffering to People with Cancer.

+100

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Smelly bandit has been banned

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum