Ok.......................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ok.......................

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:51 pm

Ok so here it goes…….

If you can just imagine for a minute how and why I said it maybe you will understand.
Being on here and reading Anti-Muslim stuff isn’t easy day in day out. I often hardly come on because of this.

Anyway for the past couple of days I have been here and reading nothing but crap and posters like Smelly saying he LAUGHS at Muslim children dying etc…..

I didn’t flip at that I guess but within a few hours I read ISRAELIS having an ORGASM at Muslim children being slaughtered was something any SANE person wouldn’t let go

I hope you all agree on that

What I said about Hitler though shouldn’t have been said and I do apologise for that. I obviously didn’t mean ALL Jewish people only the Zionists in the post jerking off!

Anyway that's all I want to say on the matter and if I have offended anyone it wasn't my intention.............

SM

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ok.......................

Post by Fuzzy Zack on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Well said SM.

Don't worry, we all know Smelly's pathetic little wind up games.

You hurt his man pride when you took this piss out of him being rejected by a Muslim woman.
Fuzzy Zack
The Japanese Lesbian Mermaid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 pm

The brutal fact its that members of both sides are committing atrocities. I am as sickened by the dead Israelis as I am the dead Palestinians. However on balance I consider that Israel is turning from victim to bully - like the little kid who is picked on who learns Karate and then instead of simply defending himself goes around kicking shit out of not only those who picked on him but those who saw him picked on.

If Israel wants to be right they should be concentrating on defence and only attacking those who attack them - the knock on the roof policy is sick and too many of their "hits" are nowhere near terrorists and simply destroy civilian life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Well said SM and I'm sure your apology will be reciprocated by the person that posted the vile stuff about the Muslim children.

Friedrich Hayek

In other words a bunch of cap-doffers and forelock tuggers.
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Well done SM, and anyone could see what you meant and why if their judgement wasn't clouded.

@ Sphinx, that is exactly what we have been saying. And so are many Jews all over the world, what Israel is doing sickens them as much as it does everyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:32 pm

SM I am sure everyone appreciates your apology, it's more that some ever do.
I know how hard reading this site is sometimes.

You and I have quarrelled but I've always found you to be forgiving and accepting of others.

Peace be with you x

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:36 pm

Not everybody no eddie.

It is an exercise in damage limitation.

A good try though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:40 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Not everybody no eddie.

A good try though.

Never seen Smelly have the grace to do the same. Because he doesn't realise he is an offensive to the human race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:47 pm

innocencents are always the first casualties of war - paraphrases of course.

Wa alaikum assalaam x

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:02 pm

Cass wrote:innocencents are always the first casualties of war - paraphrases of course.

Wa alaikum assalaam x

SM will appreciate that x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 pm

A good try though.

agree it's so easy to stir the shit then apologize , anyone else who did this would be laughed at so it is just complete bollocks once again , the damage has been done .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Sassy wrote:

A good try though.

Never seen Smelly have the grace to do the same.   Because he doesn't realise he is an offensive to the human race.

he can't because he has been banned  Rolling Eyes 

i can think of many who are more offensive too the human race , a whole lot more i just need to read the news daily .

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:19 pm

Thank you everyone for your understanding x

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm

What SM did, many on here would do purposefully and boldly.  Because they do it so regularly, with a high degree of self-satisfaction, people hardly pay attention.

The only reason why you single SM out, andy, is because she is otherwise quite nice.  Politicians do this all the time.  They see a vulnerability--whether by an outrageous act, or by a person for whom it is unexpected--and they strike.

If SM did this regularly, and with aplomb, we would shrug.  But because it is so uncharacteristic, you are all over her. You are not operating out of a sense of morality, but because you see a vulnerability.

Last edited by Original Quill on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:What SM did, many on here would do purposefully and boldly.  Because they do it so regularly, with a high degree of self-satisfaction, people hardly pay attention.

The only reason why you single SM out, andy, is because she is otherwise quite nice.  Politicians do this all the time.  They see a vulnerability--whether by an outrageous act, or by a person for whom it is unexpected--and they strike.

If SM did this regularly, and with aplomb, we would shrug.  But because it is so uncharacteristic, you are all over her.

Aww thanks Quill i really appreciate it  I love you 

SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:What SM did, many on here would do purposefully and boldly.  Because they do it so regularly, with a high degree of self-satisfaction, people hardly pay attention.

If SM did this regularly, and with aplomb, we would shrug.  But because it is so uncharacteristic, you are all over her.  You are not operating out of a sense of morality, but because you see a vulnerability.

Absolutely, smelly's comments just blend in with the woodwork after a while, that doesn't actually make it any less horrible to say the things he says.

The only other reason a person could pull up SM over that one instance, but not pull up smelly over the dozens of horrible things he's said, is that they agree with smelly.

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum