FOR BEN

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FOR BEN

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:04 pm

Ok dick head....whats the crack then????

I make a thread about how the media are manipulating folks over here....and because you dont like the media being condemned you dance all over it with your story...DESPITE the fact that you had, only a very few days earlier, made a special "creatives" section...

then

I ask a perfectly straight forward question about something I know very little, to some one I hoped might just know a bit more than me....

and you jump down my throat, engage a shit load of spam/trolling, then lock and remove the thread to the basement....

well...you know what....SOD YOU.....If you dont want any threads posting I simply wont bother ....

in fact fuck it.....delete me.....

Back to top Go down

Re: FOR BEN

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Actually I gave you an answer, and to be honest it I would not say it was your question that was the problem but how it would then be used by others to create a problem on the forum, as seen that happened straightaway Victor. I do not think you started anything with the thread and it was genuine, but as seen straight away Sassy made it about her personal obsession against uill. Thus it may have been easier to make as a general thread for all to discuss

As I stated, it is an act of war now in Iraq, so to me, such crimes would be seen as war crimes. Don't be silly in leaving, you are not at fault for why it got locked

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Don't shoot!!!!

Yes, I did start writing my story in your thread, but we didn't come up with the creative section until after that. I did address the point you made in that thread, as did others. OK, I'm sorry about starting the story there; didn't expect it would upset you like this.

As far as the question thread, I'll just have to stand by what I said over there. You could have asked Quill in a related topic, you could have PMed him; you could even have started a new thread asking the questions and said that you'd be interested in hearing what Quill thought about it.

For me, I see a thread like that and it seems like you're trying to put the pin to another member. Maybe that's not how you meant it, but I know I'm not the only one who sees those kinds of threads that way.

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Ben, I'm sorry to bring this up, but you must have see the goading on the Golden Gate thread?

It was a very big thread but I don't remember you saying anything about it then?

@Victor I'm almost certain Ben didn't mean to hijack your thread with his story - come on, jeez we all take topics off topic. I'm terrible for it sometimes!

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:31 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Don't shoot!!!!

Yes, I did start writing my story in your thread, but we didn't come up with the creative section until after that. I did address the point you made in that thread, as did others. OK, I'm sorry about starting the story there; didn't expect it would upset you like this.

As far as the question thread, I'll just have to stand by what I said over there. You could have asked Quill in a related topic, you could have PMed him; you could even have started a new thread asking the questions and said that you'd be interested in hearing what Quill thought about it.

For me, I see a thread like that and it seems like you're trying to put the pin to another member. Maybe that's not how you meant it, but I know I'm not the only one who sees those kinds of threads that way.

which kinda blows your theory out of the water didge...clearly I AM to blame....

nuts to it....

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:32 pm

Victor I'd hate the forum to lose you.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:34 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

which kinda blows your theory out of the water didge...clearly I AM to blame....

nuts to it....

Not to me you are to blame, you asked a genuine question which as I stated was then used by the usual suspect to goad Quill.
He does not have to answer, but to her it seems he must, even though she choose to claim to place people on ignore which is just a poor excuse not to debate.
Anyway, there is no need for you to leave, as much as we have ding dongs at times, I actually enjoy our bouts, because you are interesting to debate and you would be missed sorely by me if you left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:36 pm

victorisnotamused wrote:

nuts to it....

Actually, it would probably just have died a death if I hadn't pointed out Quill seemed to be avoiding it, which was immediately turned into goading Quill.   Yep, I was having a dig, but as he is always telling us about his legal prowess, I thought it strange, so don't go, you can smack my hand instead.   Of course the normal crew couldn't leave it at that but there you go, none of it was your fault.

When you posted the question it was obviously genuine, I thought Quill would jump at the chance, but didn't. Still think that is odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

nuts to it....

Actually, it would probably just have died a death if I hadn't pointed out Quill seemed to be avoiding it, which was immediately turned into goading Quill.   Yep, I was having a dig, but as he is always telling us about his legal prowess, I thought it strange, so don't go, you can smack my hand instead.   Of course the normal crew couldn't leave it at that but there you go, none of it was your fault.

There you go Victor and Ben, there is your problem, she even admits to having a dig, making it personal, where it was not personal and sadly Victor you take the flak for something you did not intend. If she is having a dig, that is goading, plain and simple and she needs to butt out if she has no interest in the debate, as again this is what spoilt it, as I doubt without such a comment, which saw counter comments, the thread would not have been locked.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Sassy wrote:
victorisnotamused wrote:

nuts to it....

When you posted the question it was obviously genuine, I thought Quill would jump at the chance, but didn't.   Still think that is odd.

Sassy, what do you mean by the "normal crew"?
I posted in that thread and don't consider myself in any crew?

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

When you posted the question it was obviously genuine, I thought Quill would jump at the chance, but didn't.   Still think that is odd.

No Eddie, I don't consider you the 'normal crew' either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

So are you going to say who you are referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:48 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Nobody is in any crew, people are just fed up with you spoiling threads, as seen again you have this utterly absurd vendetta against Quill. Clearly he see's how such threads pan out and is mature and adult enough to not get involved as soon as you start the goading and I do not blame him.
You seriously need to grow the fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Nobody is in any crew, people are just fed up with you spoiling threads, as seen again you have this utterly absurd vendetta against Quill. Clearly he see's how such threads pan out and is mature and adult enough to not get involved as soon as you start the goading and I do not blame him.
You seriously need to grow the fuck up

Well said that man!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 pm

I don't see people on forums as crews?
Just posters who agree at any given time on any given topic.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:01 am

eddie wrote:I don't see people on forums as crews?

Ah, well, thats were you and I differ, because I was extremely nice to Bee on one thread and noted that we had always agreed on the subject and then a few minutes afterward he put the statement on that you pulled him up on.   And that was nothing to do with the subject of the thread.

Last edited by Sassy on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:01 am

Strange Sassy accuses Quill of running away but doesnt seem very keen to name the 'normal crew'

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:03 am

Sassy wrote:

Ah, well, thats were you and I differ, because I was extremely nice to Bee on one thread and noted that we had always agreed on the subject and then a few minutes afterward he put the statement on that you pulled him up on.   And that was nothing to do with the subject of the thread.  

Everything else aside for a moment, Ben actually should've pulled Bee up on that.
It was out of order.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:04 am

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Everything else aside for a moment, Ben actually should've pulled Bee up on that.
It was out of order.

Well, I have them all back on ignore. They are deranged anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:06 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

It was out of order.

Well, I have them all back on ignore.   They are deranged anyway.

Do we have to start guessing who them all are?
 lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:10 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Well, I have them all back on ignore.   They are deranged anyway.

lol! 

I don't do ignore button. I'd much rather someone knew I was ignoring them lol

Anyway I'm off to bed

Night xxx

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:11 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

I don't do ignore button. I'd much rather someone knew I was ignoring them lol

Anyway I'm off to bed

Night xxx

Agreed but even madder to comment that you have ignored someone!!!!!!

Night xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:12 am

Sassy wrote:

Here we go again, the victim card alert is played again.
For fuck sake get a grip, you are happy to claim to place people on ignore, yet we all know this is an excuse to do more goading as seen today, where you actually reply, to then hound Quill, who to me I get the impression this is more about jealousy, where you hate the fact he has clearly far more knowledge and intelligence than you. It is the only thing to explain your obsession

Again get a grip and grow the fuck up

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:12 am

eddie wrote:Ben, I'm sorry to bring this up, but you must have see the goading on the Golden Gate thread?

It was a very big thread but I don't remember you saying anything about it then?

@Victor I'm almost certain Ben didn't mean to hijack your thread with his story - come on, jeez we all take topics off topic. I'm terrible for it sometimes!

I did see the bickering going on in that thread, I was the one who embedded "Friday" in it for a while as an attempt at sonic torture that the fighting community here is apparently immune to. At a certain point, I just throw up my hands and leave everyone to it because nothing I say or do will calm the thread down, unless I'm going to make fighting a banning offense and if it comes to that point, we might as well just pack it in.

I thought Victor's thread seemed pretty loopy and decided to up the ante by a factor of 100, because I'm a filthy anarchist and I think that sort of thing is funny. And I did eventually come around to addressing the point that he eventually came around to making.

“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:Ben, I'm sorry to bring this up, but you must have see the goading on the Golden Gate thread?

I did see the bickering going on in that thread, I was the one who embedded "Friday" in it for a while as an attempt at sonic torture that the fighting community here is apparently immune to. At a certain point, I just throw up my hands and leave everyone to it because nothing I say or do will calm the thread down, unless I'm going to make fighting a banning offense and if it comes to that point, we might as well just pack it in.

I thought Victor's thread seemed pretty loopy and decided to up the ante by a factor of 100, because I'm a filthy anarchist and I think that sort of thing is funny. And I did eventually come around to addressing the point that he eventually came around to making.

Sorry Ben but you are ignoring the core of the problem, and sadly Victor has been the victim here, where it was just a genuine question to me, where it was spoilt by needless goading after. He should not have to have something spoilt. The thread title could have been changed if that made it easier and to remove needless posts which have no relevance to the debate, as that is the main problem, when the goading starts.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:15 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Why did you have to answer just as I was painting my nails??? Pfffff

The point I'm making about the Golden Gate Bridge thread is this:
Many thought, as did I eventually, that that particular thread was made to goad - yet you never saw fit to lock it.
Yet you locked victor's?

I off to bed I need a lot of beauty sleep. I'm 98 years old you know.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:25 am

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Many thought, as did I eventually, that that particular thread was made to goad - yet you never saw fit to lock it.
Yet you locked victor's?

Well you were wrong, and Lovey and I and others had quite an argument with Didge, funny that, and Lovey was very angry that Quill accused her of something and didn't reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:29 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yet you locked victor's?

Well you were wrong, and Lovey and I and others had quite an argument with Didge, funny that, and Lovey was very angry that Quill accused her of something and didn't reply.

Eddie is not wrong, when I questioned you about the thread you went then and admitted you had issue with Quill over claims he had made, you admitted to this thread thus being about him, you admitted it was all about exposing him (which you did not expose anything), that is goading, very personal, plain and simple, which is clear the intent was to get at Quill. I only kept going because I wanted to debate the finer points, which for something you claimed to have interest, you knew very little about. This proved to me even more it was just another example of your absurd obsession with Quill

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:31 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yet you locked victor's?

All I know is what I saw, what I read and the way you answered one of my questions.
I don't care that people goad people tbh, I'm sure most of us are guilty of it at one time or another, but denying it is futile when people can see it for what it is.

I do not think victor's latest thread asking quill a question was goading and saw no reason for it to be locked nor vic pulled over the coals about it.

As to LD and quill, I can't comment as I dint know the history nor the post/posts to which you refer.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 am

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Eddie is not wrong, when I questioned you about the thread you went then and admitted you had issue with Quill over claims he had made, you admitted to this thread thus being about him, you admitted it was all about exposing him (which you did not expose anything), that is goading, very personal, plain and simple, which is clear the intent was to get at Quill. I only kept going because I wanted to debate the finer points, which for something you claimed to have interest, you knew very little about. This proved to me even more it was just another example of your absurd obsession with Quill

Pretty much it in a nutshell.

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:36 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

Yet you locked victor's?

Why, every single time you are challenged over your behaviour, do you have to drag someone else in?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:40 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well, I have opened it up again to show you why it ended and how.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 am

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:

The concern is why it was started

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:44 am

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

That's what I thought.
That's what I've just said on the thread.

I'm supposed to be in bed!  Sad 

~ Charles F. Kettering
eddie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:47 am

eddie wrote:
Nems wrote:

That's what I thought.
That's what I've just said on the thread.

I'm supposed to be in bed!  Sad 

Just the usual scenario Edds keep posting until everyone gives up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:37 am

victorisnotamused wrote:nuts to it....

Vic, I am sorry.  It's right now 7 pm Pacific Standard Time, on Friday night.  I just saw your thread, down in the basement.  Actually, I saw this thread and said wtf, and had to go looking for it.  Found it.  So I was not ignoring you.

Much as I would love to be an int'l lawyer, there are few jobs.  I have my law doctorate, with an academic Masters degree beyond.  But it's a Masters in US Constitutional Law.

My doctorate in politics, political theory and history thereof, is much more relevant.  But you're going to get a political science answer, not a legal one.  As far as I can see, there is no international law.  All that it really amounts to is a few general treaties--UN Charter, Geneva Conventions, and Rome Accord, NATO Alliance, etc.--and then a bunch of individual treaties.

But I have studied the political dimensions of war and war tactics and machines.  Everything has changed since the Cold War.  The USSR broke up, NATO has less reason to be, and anyway the Western Pacific and Middle East have become the principal theatres.

Mao wrote a book during WWII called, On Protracted War.  It was, one, a study on guerrilla war, but, two, a political pamphlet on what you are trying to do as a--what was Mao at the time?--political leader of a bunch of rebels.  (Kinda like these guys in Syria/Iraq.)  Mao's thesis was that if your purpose is to take over, and you have no country, you can carry on as a nobody until you take over.  Not only did Mao do it, but so did Castro in Cuba.  Today it is called asymmetrical war, because it defies the concept of two formal sides.

And that's what we've got with ISIL.  I don't like the word terrorist; terror is a tactic, not a person, and it's too easy to profile the idea into Muslime--as we see.  **rolls eyes**  But the idea of two formal countries, or even coalitions of countries, was last seen in the UN Charter (the UN suffers from this archaic convention, btw).  We've simply got to recognize fluid movements that have the potential to turn into countries, or not (PRC, Cuba, etc).  And because they don't have real estate with formal boundaries, they certainly don't have armies and navies.  So they are a bunch of guerrillas (IEDs, RPGs, AK-47s and a gang).

There are no formal lines by which you can say this is legitimate, this in not, any more.  Asymmetrical warfare has been adopted by Muslims, and this civil war is the result.  But look at what is going on.  First, Britain and the Ottomans carved up this mess that never worked; it brought about these dictators, which worked for a while.  Second, the absence of a political entity in an asymmetrical situation, leaves open the possibility for a religion to take over.  What did we see in Iran; what about Egypt with Morsi?  Third, Iraq is particularly vulnerable, because it has the Sunni and Shiia split, with the Kurds looking over the shoulder; as I said back in 2006, this civil was is inevitable.

That's what we got.  New game.  New participants.  New kinds of participants.  New ethnic divisions.  New entities.  New countries.  New kind of country (eg, Gaza and Iran).  New tactics.  New armies.  New theories of warfare.  New tools of warfare.  Everything is new.  Everything is legitimate until we sort it all out.

Law?  Jeeze...law is the last thing that comes on the scene.  Throw that in the basket for the time being.

And since this is probably my fault in that I didn't come on the scene soon enough, please stay on this website. You are too valuable. I think after the Golden Gate Bridge thread, everyone is on pins and needles. That's probably what closed down your thread...you know, some apprehension. Ben's not at fault and you are not at fault. Please stick around.

Terrorism: "..many fine people, on many sides" ― Donald Trump, Charlottesville, 8.15.17

"Work for America to fail whenever the other party is in power."
― Republican Senator Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
Original Quill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:24 am

Nems wrote:
eddie wrote:
I don't see people on forums as crews?

Strange Sassy accuses Quill of running away but doesnt seem very keen to name the 'normal crew'

lol! 

ON MONDAY the resident psychopath was referring to "Quill's little Army.."

NOW the senile old harridan has renamed her imaginary group of foes as "the normal crew".

AND in sassy's crazy paranoid world, she claims that Quill is organising his little army by PMs..

Funny thing about all of sassy's fantasy is that I've never seen any sign of such a group, let alone PMs.

MY position in that imaginary club could be best described as "left right out !", I'm afraid..  tongue 

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:36 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Nems wrote:

lol! 

ON MONDAY the resident psychopath was referring to "Quill's little Army.."

NOW the senile old harridan has renamed her imaginary group of foes as "the normal crew".

AND in sassy's crazy paranoid world, she claims that Quill is organising his little army by PMs..

Funny thing about all of sassy's fantasy is that I've never seen any sign of such a group, let alone PMs.

MY position in that imaginary club could be best described as "left right out !", I'm afraid..   tongue 

She problem is she is judging others by her behaviour, because she does it, she thinks everyone else is constantly pming emailing and texting to gossip and plot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Wolf on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Cool 

THIS should be the sassy gang credo :

Lone Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:55 pm

Ok ok guys.......

You dont call this bullying?????

Many being nasty to her, and shes alone.

"Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well, and that if they do wrong you will do wrong to them. Instead, accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong (even) if they do evil.” — Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
SEXY MAMA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:04 pm

who's alone ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:18 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:Ok ok guys.......

You dont call this bullying?????

Many being nasty to her, and shes alone.

it is and I'm sick of ALL OF IT. From everybody and that includes Sassy too

LET IT GO PEOPLE OR TAKE IT ELSEWHERE

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:20 am

Ben or Veya/lurker/Irn

ive tried to respond to all of Phil's posts so you can follow the trail to delete his posts.

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:38 am

scrat wrote:
Cass wrote:

it is and I'm sick of ALL OF IT. From everybody and that includes Sassy too

LET IT GO PEOPLE OR TAKE IT ELSEWHERE
Calm down dear, you'll do yersel a mischief!

its only a commercial lol

I'm chill scrat....been for a dip going to go in later if no storms, got some smoked salmon for dinner planned and a nice bottle of chardonnay chilling Cool

hope your merlot is tasty! x

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:43 am

Cass wrote:
scrat wrote:
Calm down dear, you'll do yersel a mischief!

I'm chill scrat....been for a dip going to go in later if no storms,  got some smoked salmon for dinner planned and a nice bottle of chardonnay chilling Cool

That sounds nice, grandaughter away tomorrow night, so OH and I got a steak and a bottle of sparkling rose to watch the final with  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:52 am

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:

I'm chill scrat....been for a dip going to go in later if no storms,  got some smoked salmon for dinner planned and a nice bottle of chardonnay chilling Cool

That sounds nice, grandaughter away tomorrow night, so OH and I got a steak and a bottle of sparkling rose to watch the final with  cheers 

i get these boneless bits of steak that kinds look like ribs but are all meat - marinate them in mixture of garlic soy sauce dash of hot sauce and steak seasoning all day then Mr. C cooks them on the George foreman and cubes it Japanese hibachi style - served with some fried halloumi, asparagus, and some cubed seasoned roasted potato chunks....

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:55 am

scrat wrote:
Cass wrote:

Coolio, I will find out tomorrow if the sea temp is ok, we've had a good summer and the mackerel came in early.

Smoked salmon, yum, wish I had a nice bottle of chard chilling, count your blessings and let Phil be Phil!

sorry Hun but not in this case....

mmmmmm mackerel - hard to get where I am......now I want some! for the sauce I brown garlic and herbs throw in some wine and heavy cream and a tablespoon of grainy mustard.....put in cut up salmon and pot over cooked pasta - there will be no leftovers in this house!

hope the sea is warm enough.....

Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum