Yaaay I Broke The Record!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 am

259 people online tonight.

Go BA9!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:48 am

Jesus ... Smile

You know what? Good on you, BA. You take the credit. Because I was actually getting a little tired of seeing that 243 from way back in February.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:30 am

Well Andy I think you should get a little sticker or something?

 king your crown is wonky. For obvious reasons lol

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:35 am

eddie wrote:Well Andy I think you should get a little sticker or something?

 king your crown is wonky. For obvious reasons lol

Yeah, well, 'Murica! (Hey, it's July 4 and we don't like crowns here Smile )

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 am

In all seriousness though, hats off to BigAndy.

I know there's been a lot of friction between he and I, and I can promise it will continue because we have very different ideologies, but the forum stats show we're one of the top current events sites hosted by Forumotion, and BigAndy posts a lot of articles here.

I've no doubt that he helps a lot to drive up those stats and make us more successful, so I just want to say I appreciate that. And add that I'm sure we'll continue to clash over ideas, but it wouldn't be fun if everyone agreed. Smile

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 am

By the way, 288 people are on right now!

Who said BJs aren't popular Smile

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:04 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:In all seriousness though, hats off to BigAndy.

I know there's been a lot of friction between he and I, and I can promise it will continue because we have very different ideologies, but the forum stats show we're one of the top current events sites hosted by Forumotion, and BigAndy posts a lot of articles here.

I've no doubt that he helps a lot to drive up those stats and make us more successful, so I just want to say I appreciate that. And add that I'm sure we'll continue to clash over ideas, but it wouldn't be fun if everyone agreed. Smile

From what I've seen of BigAndy, I don't think he is a bad apple, a bit impish and a joker yes, but I have not seen him give out abuse like I have seen others do. Seems a pleasant enough guy to me.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:05 am

Wait, holy shit BA, that means you broke the record again! Just checked once more and it was 293!!!!!!!


_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:05 am

Christie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:In all seriousness though, hats off to BigAndy.

I know there's been a lot of friction between he and I, and I can promise it will continue because we have very different ideologies, but the forum stats show we're one of the top current events sites hosted by Forumotion, and BigAndy posts a lot of articles here.

I've no doubt that he helps a lot to drive up those stats and make us more successful, so I just want to say I appreciate that. And add that I'm sure we'll continue to clash over ideas, but it wouldn't be fun if everyone agreed. Smile

From what I've seen of BigAndy, I don't think he is a bad apple, a bit impish and a joker yes, but I have not seen him give out abuse like I have seen others do. Seems a pleasant enough guy to me.

"Impish" to say the least ... Smile

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:In all seriousness though, hats off to BigAndy.

I know there's been a lot of friction between he and I, and I can promise it will continue because we have very different ideologies, but the forum stats show we're one of the top current events sites hosted by Forumotion, and BigAndy posts a lot of articles here.

I've no doubt that he helps a lot to drive up those stats and make us more successful, so I just want to say I appreciate that. And add that I'm sure we'll continue to clash over ideas, but it wouldn't be fun if everyone agreed. Smile

Good for you and Andy.

He's full of news that kid.  cheers 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:By the way, 288 people are on right now!

Who said BJs aren't popular Smile


Well I like 'em!  cheers 

But not before breakfast. Never before breakfast.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:08 am

eddie wrote:Well Andy I think you should get a little sticker or something?

 king your crown is wonky. For obvious reasons lol

I like that suggestion and made a new title for BA.

Hope he likes it Smile

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:16 am

Hits-man HAHAHAHAHA
I like it

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:By the way, 288 people are on right now!

Who said BJs aren't popular Smile


It's weird - hopefully sphinx can mention the one time on ADO one or two posts sent the site crazy - about fashion or something??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Lone Wolf on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:11 pm

Christie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
In all seriousness though, hats off to BigAndy.....

... And add that I'm sure we'll continue to clash over ideas, but it wouldn't be fun if everyone agreed. Smile


From what I've seen of BigAndy, I don't think he is a bad apple, a bit impish and a joker yes, but I have not seen him give out abuse like I have seen others do. Seems a pleasant enough guy to me.

 Razz 

HELLO, hello...

BA's mum has joined the forum..
G'day, Big Andy's mum !  cheers 

_________________
"When all the trees have been cut down,   when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,   when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
Only then will you discover you cannot eat money."
avatar
Lone Wolf

Posts : 2995
Join date : 2014-03-07
Age : 59
Location : Backwoods and Beyond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:12 am

399 users on at once today!

And who spent the majority of the day logged off? Me ...

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:57 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:399 users on at once today!

And who spent the majority of the day logged off? Me ...


Yeah I noticed that , superb Ben!!


And I honestly think more will come here, I had a look through the directory at some and the 'busiest' barely have 9 or 10 members, their dead on their knees.


Your doing extremely well, and I don't use that word lightly Ben, but then , maybe the more ain't always the merrier when it comes to bickering and headaches?

Hopefully that is settling now though and we will be getting back to having a goof around and laugh as usual!


The layout of your forum is the best I've seen, and I'm not kidding there, you know some forums just hurt your eyes with those illuminous greens etc...aw man! ::zomb:: Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Ben Reilly on Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:34 am

Joy Division wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:399 users on at once today!

And who spent the majority of the day logged off? Me ...


Yeah I noticed that , superb Ben!!


And I honestly think more will come here, I had a look through the directory at some and the 'busiest' barely have 9 or 10 members, their dead on their knees.


Your doing extremely well, and I don't use that word lightly Ben, but then , maybe the more ain't always the merrier when it comes to bickering and headaches?

Hopefully that is settling  now though and we will be getting back to having a goof around and laugh as usual!


The layout of your forum is the best I've seen, and I'm not kidding there, you know some forums just hurt your eyes with those illuminous greens etc...aw man! ::zomb:: Laughing 

Thanks, JD -- I have to give a lot of credit to everyone who's put so much here to read, that's always going to be such a huge help. It's just a matter of activity building on itself.

I do like the forum layout, I've always decided against messing with it because by now I think it's sort of established as this place's look. Some of those forums that have all the greens, blacks, deep blues just scream "angsty teen gamers" to me and I think ours is clean and makes you feel more alert and awake looking at it, it kind of goes with the picture of the coffee/tea cup in the logo.

Not to be too cheesy, but really while I might have made this site, it was mostly the rest of you who made it more popular than I ever thought it would be, and I appreciate it.

_________________
“If there is consent on both or all three or all four, however many are involved in the sex act, it's perfectly fine. Whatever it is. But if the left ever senses and smells that there's no consent in part of the equation, then here come the rape police."

- Rush Limbaugh, America's most influential right-wing commentator.
avatar
Ben Reilly
Cowboy King. Dread Pirate of the Guadalupe. Enemy of the American People.

Posts : 22998
Join date : 2013-01-19
Age : 42
Location : Besa Mi Culo, Texas

View user profile http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:03 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Yeah I noticed that , superb Ben!!


And I honestly think more will come here, I had a look through the directory at some and the 'busiest' barely have 9 or 10 members, their dead on their knees.


Your doing extremely well, and I don't use that word lightly Ben, but then , maybe the more ain't always the merrier when it comes to bickering and headaches?

Hopefully that is settling  now though and we will be getting back to having a goof around and laugh as usual!


The layout of your forum is the best I've seen, and I'm not kidding there, you know some forums just hurt your eyes with those illuminous greens etc...aw man! ::zomb:: Laughing 

Thanks, JD -- I have to give a lot of credit to everyone who's put so much here to read, that's always going to be such a huge help. It's just a matter of activity building on itself.

I do like the forum layout, I've always decided against messing with it because by now I think it's sort of established as this place's look. Some of those forums that have all the greens, blacks, deep blues just scream "angsty teen gamers" to me and I think ours is clean and makes you feel more alert and awake looking at it, it kind of goes with the picture of the coffee/tea cup in the logo.

Not to be too cheesy, but really while I might have made this site, it was mostly the rest of you who made it more popular than I ever thought it would be, and I appreciate it.

Ah cheers Ben, that goes both ways...the layout really is fantastico!

Yeah , some of  those other sites are torture on the eyesight and I do believe what you say about the teen angst to be accurate!

This looks more a calm and up - market , but welcoming site...Conservative.( not the Tory type  Laughing )

And we appreciate being part of the Newsfix Crew...sorry , family! Laughing


After reading this and gauging the growing success of this place ...I have a feeling some of those other forums will be having a change of mind on forum layout and background colour  Laughing

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:22 pm

Oh Jeez JD, he said thanks already.
Don't let's go on please. You're giving me a bellyache.

 :aspukeas: 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:28 pm

eddie wrote:Oh Jeez JD, he said thanks already.
Don't let's go on please. You're giving me a bellyache.

 :aspukeas: 


...oh Eddie...




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by eddie on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:29 pm

Can't see videos

Hope it isn't a love song from you to Ben though.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32180
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yaaay I Broke The Record!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:33 pm

eddie wrote:Can't see videos

Hope it isn't a love song from you to Ben though.

If you can't see it then just tap the empty space eds....

Anyway... Luv uncle Ben, I buy his rice often enough! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum