To Ben from Shady.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good evening Ben.

First of all the niceties.How are your knees? Well I hope.

Ben,not that it bothers me,because I hardly post here or on Inaflap anymore but.....having read through all this garbage about hacking between Flap & this site I can tell you what will happen next.

This site will go the same way...It will crash & burn.

Unfortunately Ben,it's what always happens because the same old names are in the thick of it.Same old names.Same old routine.Same old thing.

Shame really but that's how it is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down


Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Didge , you can't ask a woman that for real and not expect them or others not to be offended man !

He said it to offend, that was the whole point.

How is a asking someone to relax by having anal sex offending, when it does relax people?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Cass on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:15 pm

oh FFS knock it off......all if you......you have ruined my breakfast.

_________________
Do you think you'll be the guy - to make the Queen of the Angels sigh?
avatar
Cass
Nerd Queen
Nerd Queen

Posts : 4128
Join date : 2014-01-19
Age : 49

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Cass wrote:oh FFS knock it off......all if you......you have ruined my breakfast.

Sorry Cass, Didge can do one in my book, I'm off to watch the end of the tennis.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Cass wrote:oh FFS knock it off......all if you......you have ruined my breakfast.


Was it toad in the hole?

 lol! 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Sassy wrote:
Cass wrote:oh FFS knock it off......all if you......you have ruined my breakfast.

Sorry Cass, Didge can do one in my book, I'm off to watch the end of the tennis.


You see here is the difference, I would never try to sway me lady against you, but each time you try to, which is poor, she is adult enough to stay out of, or call everyone idiots when they are being so!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Didge wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Er, no, you said that on open forum to Nems, you might not remember because you say so many disgusting things, but many other people do.


Er no you are caught out as it was brought up privately by Irn the other day on PM's to me, so thanks for exposing yourself.

Anyway what is wrong with anal sex, are you now homophobic?

Didge, why were you and Irn pming about me and how is Sassy privy to the contents of the pms ?
BTW I didnt even remember your comment to me. FTL is staying with me and she remembers it. It was a comment to me from you and chuff all to do with others. As far as Im concerned its done with x
We are off out now but I will catch up with you after x

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Didge , you can't ask a woman that for real and not expect them or others not to be offended man !


Really? I have asked others and were fine with it, all it shows is that people who have not engaged in this would find it awkward.

What you are saying is that anal sex is bad then, to say people will be offended by it, are you saying it would be wrong to talk about oral sex, when many posters here make joke reference to this, or posters going on about having a big cock, these are all fun, but for some reason, anal sex is a taboo?
Maybe in the 1950's joy, but not today


Yes Didge but when their is talk of big knobs etc, that is just all for fun and  the sheer

Outrageousness of it all!!


I used to say things like...accept it right up the farter...but that was just to be silly and outrageous!!...

I would never ask a woman on a forum if she liked the anus thing , and go I to detail about it!..I don't believe in that anal thing Didge, because I just think of that bit bring for the toilet!...

That's doesn't make me homophobic though,as  it's  up to others what they do!

I do sometimes say things like....get your hand off your Nairobi right now , but again, this is simply for fun , stupidity and outrageousness!

Some people only think of the ' red rum' for on eating Didge..a number two...

But others are more comfortable with the bum sex and if they are ok with that , then that's their business,

But I myself would never ask a woman if they do or like they bum things.


Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Nems wrote:
Didge wrote:


Er no you are caught out as it was brought up privately by Irn the other day on PM's to me, so thanks for exposing yourself.

Anyway what is wrong with anal sex, are you now homophobic?

Didge, why were you and Irn pming about me and how is Sassy privy to the contents of the pms ?
BTW I didnt even remember your comment to me. FTL is staying with me and she remembers it. It was a comment to me from you and chuff all to do with others. As far as Im concerned its done with x
We are off out now but I will catch up with you after x

Hi Nems

Was not about you, Irn made a post on a locked thread, reopened it to reply to an older post by me, so I replied to keep off the forum via PM. He then poorly throughout the conversation brought this up from back on speakfree and continued to call me disgusting because of it, which is a coincidence do you not think that sassy brings it up today, considering it was only on Friday and Saturday morning. So was not about you, he brought you up Nems


As to the point it shows you were not concerned as I thought, it was banter

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:47 pm

Didge in fairness I don't know why my name had to be brought into this. Not why anal sex had to be brought up (it isn't all we gays do you know lol). I suggest both of you just take a deep breath and a step back, you really are arguing over nothing here and as far as I've seen had both got over the speakfree incident until now.

Flap is sinking, speakfree is history, let's put it all behind us and enjoy the tennis Cool

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:52 pm

Eilzel wrote:Didge in fairness I don't know why my name had to be brought into this. Not why anal sex had to be brought up (it isn't all we gays do you know lol). I suggest both of you just take a deep breath and a step back, you really are arguing over nothing here and as far as I've seen had both got over the speakfree incident until now.

Flap is sinking, speakfree is history, let's put it all behind us and enjoy the tennis Cool


Hey Les, just watching it now..come on Federer..I think!! Laughing 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Eilzel on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:55 pm

I hope so JD, 11 years since he won his first it would certainly rekindle some tennis nostalgia for me (I was only 18 then!), for some reason never a fan of Djokovic.

_________________
"Tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

"People who fear demons see demons everywhere"

avatar
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Posts : 5920
Join date : 2013-12-12
Age : 32
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:59 pm

Eilzel wrote:I hope so JD, 11 years since he won his first it would certainly rekindle some tennis nostalgia for me (I was only 18 then!), for some reason never a fan of Djokovic.


That's right Les , I remember him winning back then, he's still a great player, but the legs will only continue to slow down,,never been a big fan of Djokovic either.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:00 pm

Good afternoon Folks.

Trust Sassy to drag this thread down to the depths of anal sex.

What is up with that girl?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:05 pm

Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Trust Sassy to drag this thread down to the depths of anal sex.

What is up with that girl?

Think we've moved on to Wimbledon now Shady.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:08 pm

lovedust wrote:
Shady wrote:Good afternoon Folks.

Trust Sassy to drag this thread down to the depths of anal sex.

What is up with that girl?

Think we've moved on to Wimbledon now Shady.

Good afternoon Lovedust.

That's good,but you just watch & bad girl Sassy will bring sex into Wimbledon as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by FluffyBunny on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Didge wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Didge, even if someone doesn't like the idea of anal sex, it does to make them homophobic, that's just absurd.



Agreed, but sassy says it disgusts her, why cannot I defend enjoying anal sex with my wife?

Didge..this is transparent trolling!!  Laughing 

_________________
The quality of mercy is not strained.
It droppeth as the gentle rain
avatar
FluffyBunny

Posts : 1612
Join date : 2014-03-23
Location : Cheery Cymru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Didge wrote:


that is called covering their arses to save them any problems if it was found out there was any case of hacking, seriously can you not even see that?
Why delete evidence?

This is about this forum being ruined by some dragging up the same old feuds they have with people, where someone us just want to debate and not have it ruined by this incessant bullshit daily about people on forums who they do not know from Adam!
The reality is people are getting fed up of this bullshit being posted here daily, if they have made claims, good luck to them, take it outside the forum and allow the rest of us to have fun here, as it is spoiling our time here and hence why I have had enough of all this bullshit to speak out as I am now!!


Sassy has been trying to do just that Didge, but Eddie is constantly questioning her, scrutinising every word she says , claiming nobody on Flap would ever do that...

How can she get peace to move on from it here if it's always brought up and she is being constantly questioned?


Interesting.
Very interesting.

You're like a bunch of politicians.

I questioned sassy's IT skills.

I didn't bring up the hacking at all in my last post to sassy yet here we are, diverting on to flap again.

Interesting.


Now then, I'm only interested in the fact that sassy claimed she could only just about defrag a computer and now there's much more she can do.
It's like me saying over and over that I can't boil an egg without it burning and then claiming I can make a wonderful fluffy soufflé.
See my point?

I understand totally the need and want to register on flap in a false ID and the take a screenshot of your evidence - but why lie about it?

That was my point.

Now I have no fundamental issue with sassy per se, but I will pull someone up if I think they are being deceitful.

It just leaves egg on your face if you lie, and that's a waste of a soufflé.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:31 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Why would Sassy or I want to close flop, although I wouldn't weep if it did.
I have said before and will repeat it, far better to keep the extremists,  racists, anti Muslim brigade,  Breivik lovers and fruit loops all in one nuthouse that forumotion can keep an eye on.
If they don't bother me, I wont bother them.
Hugh and Dean started the pm scandal, didn't realise Sassy and I would bite back so fiercely,  and probably are regretting their actions.

Why are you totally insistent upon it being Dean, when he wasn't even there?
Sassy thinks this too.

Why?

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Sassy has been trying to do just that Didge, but Eddie is constantly questioning her, scrutinising every word she says , claiming nobody on Flap would ever do that...

How can she get peace to move on from it here if it's always brought up and she is being constantly questioned?


Interesting.
Very interesting.

You're like a bunch of politicians.

I questioned sassy's IT skills.

I didn't bring up the hacking at all in my last post to sassy yet here we are, diverting on to flap again.

Interesting.


Now then, I'm only interested in the fact that sassy claimed she could only just about defrag a computer and now there's much more she can do.
It's like me saying over and over that I can't boil an egg without it burning and then claiming I can make a wonderful fluffy soufflé.
See my point?

I understand totally the need and want to register on flap in a false ID and the take a screenshot of your evidence - but why lie about it?

That was my point.

Now I have no fundamental issue with sassy per se, but I will pull someone up if I think they are being deceitful.

It just leaves egg on your face if you lie, and that's a waste of a soufflé.

No, I don't see your point and I think you are deflecting to save Flap's face.   I gave you a very detailed list of what actually happened, the order they happened in and the things that I did and why.   Now frankly, I think you are just stirring the pot.  Sorry, but I do, I think you are playing games to avoid the fundamental issue of what was posted on Flap, why it was posted, why it was allowed and why Forumotion have come down so hard on Flap and are still investigating.   And you show me where I lied about having the screenshots.

Now, I'm quite happy to let Forumotion deal with this, but every time I come on you have done another post questioning me.   It's not me bringing it up, it's you.   So perhaps now you have had an explanation in detail for everything you will leave it alone for the authorities to deal with.

And I told you, Dean answered my only post that I did to log on, and Dean sent me emails.


Last edited by Sassy on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Angry Andy on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:36 pm

Simples.
Dean said so in his banning note. I did repost it here for all to see.
He gave us kudos for turning his room 102 on its head.

_________________
I have never met a caring sharing and compassionate Tory.
Tories and far right wingers. All liars
Visit Turkey. But beware, Sharia law is watching everyone.
avatar
Angry Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Posts : 3861
Join date : 2013-12-14
Age : 60
Location : Getting banned is a badge of honour in the fight against far rw extremists.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:


Interesting.
Very interesting.

You're like a bunch of politicians.

I questioned sassy's IT skills.

I didn't bring up the hacking at all in my last post to sassy yet here we are, diverting on to flap again.

Interesting.


Now then, I'm only interested in the fact that sassy claimed she could only just about defrag a computer and now there's much more she can do.
It's like me saying over and over that I can't boil an egg without it burning and then claiming I can make a wonderful fluffy soufflé.
See my point?

I understand totally the need and want to register on flap in a false ID and the take a screenshot of your evidence - but why lie about it?

That was my point.

Now I have no fundamental issue with sassy per se, but I will pull someone up if I think they are being deceitful.

It just leaves egg on your face if you lie, and that's a waste of a soufflé.

No, I don't see your point and I think you are deflecting to save Flap's face.   I gave you a very detailed list of what actually happened, the order they happened in and the things that I did and why.   Now frankly, I think you are just stirring the pot.  Sorry, but I do, I think you are playing games to avoid the fundamental issue of what was posted on Flap, why it was posted, why it was allowed and why Forumotion have come down so hard on Flap and are still investigating.   And you show me where I lied about having the screenshots.

Sassy I think you are over-egging my allegiance to Dean, the flap forum and forums in general.
Why do I want to save Flap's face?  I have no vested interest emotionally or financially in the flap forum so what do I care?

I only care about deceit.
You have been deceitful and  misled people, not a big crime by any means, I even understand your reasoning behind it.
I just don't like deceit. I've told you this before.

I'm also not in any way like I assume you to be; that is, sticking up for "friends" (????) even when they are posting bollocks.

In other words I am not false.

As for stirring. Find another word please. That is so overused it's become meaningless

Policemen must be akin to wooden sons I guess.


Last edited by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Simples.
Dean said so in his banning note. I did repost it here for all to see.
He gave us kudos for turning his room 102 on its head.

Okey doke.  Rolling Eyes 

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, I don't see your point and I think you are deflecting to save Flap's face.   I gave you a very detailed list of what actually happened, the order they happened in and the things that I did and why.   Now frankly, I think you are just stirring the pot.  Sorry, but I do, I think you are playing games to avoid the fundamental issue of what was posted on Flap, why it was posted, why it was allowed and why Forumotion have come down so hard on Flap and are still investigating.   And you show me where I lied about having the screenshots.

Sassy I think you are over-egging my allegiance to Dean, the flap forum and forums in general.
Why do I want to save Flap's face?  I have no vested interest emotionally or financially in the flap forum so what do I care?

I only care about deceit.
You have been deceitful and  misled people, not a big crime by any means, I even understand your reasoning behind it.
I just don't like deceit. I've told you this before.

I'm also not in any way like I assume you to be; that is, sticking up for "friends" (????) even when they are posting bollocks.

In other words I am not false.

As for stirring. Find another word please. That is so overused it's become meaningless

Policemen must be akin to wooden sons I guess.

I've not misled anyone or lied about anything, I told you in great detail what I did and why and anyone can do a download.   I'm so useless KD had to help me when I took it off again and it mucked up my computer.    And defragging is on your admin panel so you don't overload your computer, the shop when I bought mine years ago told me how to do it.    And if you are not trying to cover for Flap, he must be thinking his luck is in. Now go and ask Dean why he allowed something illegal on his forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:57 pm

You've read all the threads on what dean has to say, as have I.

I'm sure he may think his luck is in, or maybe not?

In any case HA got him back by posting deans wife's name.

The person who leaked the Pm's - as that is what happened here sassy - just think about it, is the guilty one.

Your Pm's were that boring I don't know why you care?

It's not as if they posted up your child's name like that horrible alcoholic Phil did to me, is it?

Which is worse, do you think?

Don't answer sassy; Phil is your friend.
We know that you online friendships mean forgetting what really matters.

Now we are double crossing posts on two threads.
I'm leaving them both.

I think we've covered everything and I hate circles.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:You've read all the  threads on what dean has to say, as have I.

I'm sure he may think his luck is in, or maybe not?

In any case HA got him back by posting deans wife's name.

The person who leaked the Pm's - as that is what happened here sassy - just think about it, is the guilty one.

Your Pm's were that boring I don't know why you care?

It's not as if they posted up your child's name like that horrible alcoholic Phil did to me, is it?

Which is worse, do you think?

Don't answer sassy; Phil is your friend.
We know that you online friendships mean forgetting what really matters.

Now we are double crossing posts on two threads.
I'm leaving them both.

I think we've covered everything and I hate circles.

OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not what was in the pm's, it's the fact that got them and could have got other private stuff.

So if someone comes into you house and takes a vase you don't worry because of the vase, you worry because of the invasion of your space and if they got in once they could do it again. And I told you and I told Phil I could not condone him using your child's name, but it seems you can condone the invasion of my privacy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Why would Sassy or I want to close flop, although I wouldn't weep if it did.
I have said before and will repeat it, far better to keep the extremists,  racists, anti Muslim brigade,  Breivik lovers and fruit loops all in one nuthouse that forumotion can keep an eye on.
If they don't bother me, I wont bother them.
Hugh and Dean started the pm scandal, didn't realise Sassy and I would bite back so fiercely,  and probably are regretting their actions.

Why are you totally insistent upon it being Dean, when he wasn't even there?
Sassy thinks this too.

Why?


Wrong Eddie, Dean was there the whole time, and by his own admission he is the only moderator, so who has been making the changes over there then?...

Maybe Casper?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:You've read all the  threads on what dean has to say, as have I.

I'm sure he may think his luck is in, or maybe not?

In any case HA got him back by posting deans wife's name.

The person who leaked the Pm's - as that is what happened here sassy - just think about it, is the guilty one.

Your Pm's were that boring I don't know why you care?

It's not as if they posted up your child's name like that horrible alcoholic Phil did to me, is it?

Which is worse, do you think?

Don't answer sassy; Phil is your friend.
We know that you online friendships mean forgetting what really matters.

Now we are double crossing posts on two threads.
I'm leaving them both.

I think we've covered everything and I hate circles.

OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's not what was in the pm's, it's the fact that got them and could have got other private stuff.

So if someone comes into you house and takes a vase you don't worry because of the vase, you worry because of the invasion of your space and if they got in once they could do it again.    And I told you and I told Phil I could not condone him using your child's name, but it seems you can condone the invasion of my privacy.


But I thought it was HA who was supposedly hacked?
If my friend had her house burgled and they took my vase that she'd borrowed I wouldn't make a claim , would I?

I do not condone the publishing of oms - I've said lots of times.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:
Sassy wrote:

OFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It's not what was in the pm's, it's the fact that got them and could have got other private stuff.

So if someone comes into you house and takes a vase you don't worry because of the vase, you worry because of the invasion of your space and if they got in once they could do it again.    And I told you and I told Phil I could not condone him using your child's name, but it seems you can condone the invasion of my privacy.


But I thought it was HA who was supposedly hacked?
If my friend had her house burgled and they took my vase that she'd borrowed I wouldn't make a claim , would I?

I do not condone the publishing of oms - I've said lots of times.

That's what I don't get either. Even if Sassy's PMs were published, it was because they were PMs to or from HA, yes? It was his account which was allegedly hacked.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Look folks, please...that's enough,please just leave it, it is the concern of Sassy , HA,  Flap and forumotion.

I'm not being rude but I think rather than interrogate the complainants..we should just leave it, please.


Last edited by Joy Division on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by eddie on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:


But I thought it was HA who was supposedly hacked?
If my friend had her house burgled and they took my vase that she'd borrowed I wouldn't make a claim , would I?

I do not condone the publishing of oms - I've said lots of times.

That's what I don't get either. Even if Sassy's PMs were published, it was because they were PMs to or from HA, yes? It was his account which was allegedly hacked.

Yes. I think this is the general consensus.

_________________
Problems are the price of progress. Don't bring me anything but trouble.
Good news weakens me.

~ Charles F. Kettering
avatar
eddie
king of beards. Keeper of the Whip. head cook and bottle washer. Senior mushroom muncher

Posts : 32190
Join date : 2013-07-28
Age : 47
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:Look folks, please...that's enough,please just leave it, it is the concern of Sassy , HA,  Flap and forumotion.

I'm not being rude but I think rather than interrogate the complainants..we should just leave it, please.

Why? It was an account here that was allegedly hacked.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Look folks, please...that's enough,please just leave it, it is the concern of Sassy , HA,  Flap and forumotion.

I'm not being rude but I think rather than interrogate the complainants..we should just leave it, please.

Why? It was an account here that was allegedly hacked.


Well it wasn't yours or mine Rags, none of us have the right to interrogate the complainers, forumotion are dealing with it now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:17 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why? It was an account here that was allegedly hacked.


Well it wasn't yours or mine Rags, none of us have the right to interrogate the complainers, forumotion are dealing with it now.

I thought the police were??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why? It was an account here that was allegedly hacked.


Well it wasn't yours or mine Rags, none of us have the right to interrogate the complainers, forumotion are dealing with it now.

I haven't interrogated anyone.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm

Nems wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well it wasn't yours or mine Rags, none of us have the right to interrogate the complainers, forumotion are dealing with it now.

I thought the police were??


Well maybe they are Nems, it's no concern of ours, I think we should just be greatful we have been made aware of what can or has gone on.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Joy Division wrote:


Well it wasn't yours or mine Rags, none of us have the right to interrogate the complainers, forumotion are dealing with it now.

I haven't interrogated anyone.

Querying the matter further isn't going to help though, nor is speculating or claiming the complainers are lying.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:22 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't interrogated anyone.

Querying the matter further isn't going to help though, nor is speculating or claiming the complainers are lying.

Well you're not in charge, so I'll ask what I like.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Nems wrote:

I thought the police were??


Well maybe they are Nems, it's no concern of ours,  I think we should just be greatful we have been made aware of what can or has gone on.

Of course it is our concern! A computer being hacked should concern everyone. You do believe its been hacked dont you JD, you seem blase?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:33 pm

The definition of irony, I am told to not make accusations, when the point is it is sassy who is making accusations with no evidence, which I am only pointing out has no place on this forum.
The same with you HA, it is has no place on this forum, there is no evidence of criminality either, all we know is that Hugh has access to some of your PM's, how they landed there, only he knows, yet you and sassy are making and boring everyone to death with your unfounded claims and the reality is again why would forum motion delete evidence, it shows they think the whole thing is bollocks also.


So what is the possibilities here:

1) HA was hacked, though Sassy was not.
2) This was someone who knows HA and has passed on his PM's to Hugh.
3) HA set this up to get at Dean
4) HA's account here was logged into guessing his password.
5) Someone from forumotion in collusion with a poster did this.


In other words, nobody knows, so there is no evidence, the Police have no evidence to go on and neither does forumotion and if people are going to constantly start threads or divert them on this, making accusations, boring the fuck out of everyone, then people get fed up especially when they see contradictions in the claims being made, then of course questions or accusations will be asked back. Thus the ball starts with those making the ridiculous accusations in the first place HA and Sassy.


In other words shut up about it, because there is no evidence to point the finger at anyone and eveyone is bored to death of hearing this bullshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:49 pm

Evidence handed to those that need it, you don't, shut the fuck up.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 pm

If HA's account was hacked, surely the hacker would have had fun with it - posting daft stuff or whatever.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Sassy wrote:Evidence handed to those that need it, you don't, shut the fuck up.


What evidence?

You mean the evidence of PM's deleted by forumotion?

There is no evidence to link any criminality, again it could just as easily be you trying poorly to set up dean to try and close his forum down, lets face it you would then have a hat trick!

In other words, do not make accusations yourself, as you leave yourself open to accusations, hence you create your own problems and you fail to even see that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:If HA's account was hacked, surely the hacker would have had fun with it - posting daft stuff or whatever.

Well exactly!
What evidence is there? A couple of boring PMs so we are expected to believe HA was hacked?
Hacked and they neve rtouched his online banking or emails or anything?!

One word
Bullshit

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:56 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:If HA's account was hacked, surely the hacker would have had fun with it - posting daft stuff or whatever.

Well exactly!
What evidence is there? A couple of boring PMs so we are expected to believe HA was hacked?
Hacked and they neve rtouched his online banking or emails or anything?!

One word
Bullshit

HA and Sassy both said the PMs weren't real anyway.

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Nems wrote:

Well exactly!
What evidence is there? A couple of boring PMs so we are expected to believe HA was hacked?
Hacked and they neve rtouched his online banking or emails or anything?!

One word
Bullshit

HA and Sassy both said the PMs weren't real anyway.

They did didnt they?! Most odd because Irn Bru said straight away his was genuine, no lying or spinning from him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Nems wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

HA and Sassy both said the PMs weren't real anyway.

They did didnt they?! Most odd because Irn Bru said straight away his was genuine, no lying or spinning from him.

Here you go again. I explained to Eddie that I said they were not real to protect this forum, because I thought, and still think, and what is going on now is proving it, that it was done to make out this forum was not secure. I then pm'd Ben and told him they were real, and did he mind if I said so, or was he worried about an attack of that kind. He said that it was fine, so I then said, yep, they were real. Some of us have loyalty, something you know nothing about.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Raggamuffin on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Did HA answer the question - did he have to change his password at any time?

_________________

"It ain't over 'til it's over"
avatar
Raggamuffin

Posts : 29337
Join date : 2014-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Sassy wrote:
Nems wrote:

They did didnt they?! Most odd because Irn Bru said straight away his was genuine, no lying or spinning from him.

Here you go again.   I explained to Eddie that I said they were not real to protect this forum, because I thought, and still think, and what is going on now is proving it, that it was done to make out this forum was not secure.   I then pm'd Ben and told him they were real, and did he mind if I said so, or was he worried about an attack of that kind.   He said that it was fine, so I then said, yep, they were real.   Some of us have loyalty, something you know nothing about.

Protect the forum oh yeah
If you genuinely were thinking of the forum you would have kept your council until you asked Ben
No, the lie came very easily to you

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Did HA answer the question - did he have to change his password at any time?

Not that I saw Rags

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: To Ben from Shady.

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Nems wrote:
Sassy wrote:

Here you go again.   I explained to Eddie that I said they were not real to protect this forum, because I thought, and still think, and what is going on now is proving it, that it was done to make out this forum was not secure.   I then pm'd Ben and told him they were real, and did he mind if I said so, or was he worried about an attack of that kind.   He said that it was fine, so I then said, yep, they were real.   Some of us have loyalty, something you know nothing about.

Protect the forum oh yeah
If you genuinely were thinking of the forum you would  have kept your council until you asked Ben
No, the lie came very easily to you

I did keep my council until I had told Ben, what are you, a mind reader. Nah, you'd have to have a mind for that.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum